PDA

View Full Version : KRS-1 and Buckshot Album

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 01:48 PM
Dunno if this been talked about, but I been wondering about this shit for a minute. It was put out there a while back but until now I ain't heard shit. I got this from this website: http://www.pmpworldwide.com/

The beats on that site are pretty dope, I have no idea what the site is for it seems like a beatmaking thing but while Googling KRS-1/Buckshot that came up and in the bottom right corner it says:

Artist: KRS-1/Buckshot
Release Date: 3rd Qtr 2009
Album Title: TBA

I know the album supposed to be Conflosation or something but it says TBA there. 3rd Quarter 09 I guess. Anyone got any newsworthy news on the album? They done yet? Not working yet? Doing tracks? Wtf is up. Hopefully we get this fucking album.

food for thought
10-23-2008, 01:55 PM
heard of joint from a homeboy. but i dont know when its dropin or nothin.
hopefully soon.

that buckshot n 9th wonder album is on point. The Formula. peep it.

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Got it, it's dope. I gotta give that thing a few more spins though yadig. Chemistry is my album. I guess I'm still tryna uncover all the jewels in that still. Kidz in the Hall new joint and that Special Teamz shit I still gotta get in to.

Edgar Erebus
10-23-2008, 02:49 PM
How high are the odds that they gonna have a raggamuffin duet on that album?

BIG D O
10-24-2008, 01:21 AM
yeah, been waiting on this project for a minute.....

Buck just recently had a brief stint in the hospital, i guess he had a siezure of some sort...not really sure about that though....

hopefully he springs back into action and him and Krs can get this project done...

CharlesJones
10-25-2008, 11:52 AM
That would be nice to hear a KRS and Buckshot collabo album. I just hope the beats are good.

Maccabee Ridah
10-25-2008, 06:16 PM
If it's true, than it's gonna be some dope shyt for sure!! Gonna keep my eye on this for sure...

P.E.A.C.E.