PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Fatlip Of The Pharcyde's What's Up Fatlip Song

CharlesJones
10-25-2008, 01:12 PM
This song is so funny. His lyrics crack me up on the song. I see he has a dvd that comes with his solo album but it's outta print to buy. Amazon.com has it but you have to buy it from a private seller because Amazon doesn't have it in stock. I wonder if the dvd has his videos on it that he did from the album. I heard he had a video for What's Up Fatlip but i never saw it and i wanna see it. He should do another solo album. He's a good rapper. Too bad he left The Pharcyde because they suck without him.

whitey
10-25-2008, 01:14 PM
yea dope song. i really liked that shit. i was always lookin out for fatlip solo shit after that.

i got some ep of his recently and it wasnt as great.

although that song he did with the chemical brothers called "the salmon dance" or something, that shit was nice too.

food for thought
10-25-2008, 01:42 PM
up the song my dude !

WuGambino
10-25-2008, 04:33 PM
SK_WfF6hf2E

yeah the vid is dope the album isn't bad either but not too great. there's a short (about 30 mins if i remember right) documentary about Fatlip that was shot over the few days he did this video with Spike Jonze thats on the Spike Jonze dvd it's pretty good... fatlip even talks about how he got head from some dude that he thought was a girl

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Fatlips a hero !

11th Chamber
10-25-2008, 10:46 PM
you late homey, tracks old

love the track tho