PDA

View Full Version : GameofDeath V.s Shitao (Vote)

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Who rocked it??

Contestants;

GameofDeath - http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7011249&q=hi

Movie Sample/s used: Shahenshah

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shitao - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=676715&content=songinfo&songID=7001156

Sample/s used: "-Silent Hill (main samples)
-They shoot horses don't they? (woman voice in the background)
-My life to live (dialogue intro)

Other sounds by keyboard."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules;

No Voting for yourself!!

Voting will end Nov 6

Boss_Digger
10-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Fuck both these joints were amazing this is really hard to pick!!! Fuck it I'm going with Game his joint's got that vibe I miss in hip hop today, kinda makes you want to smash someone in the face for no reason lol! Absoloute class beat and on a back up machine as well, G.O.D you the fuckin man much props and props to Shitao as well that was a fucking dope drop!!

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Fuck both these joints were amazing this is really hard to pick!!! Fuck it I'm going with Game his joint's got that vibe I miss in hip hop today, kinda makes you want to smash someone in the face for no reason lol!

I agree on how dope they both were... I had a hard time picking but man... Games shit does make me want to punch somebody in the fucking face lol. That shit was hard as a mother fucker. And the samp was SICK!!! I honestly dint mean to single out Shitao like that but by him stating that some sounds came from the keys it made me think about a situation we had with Infinity last year and he got DQ'd... Dope ass beat Shitao.

INF
10-29-2008, 03:46 PM
I agree on how dope they both were... I had a hard time picking but man... Games shit does make me want to punch somebody in the fucking face lol. That shit was hard as a mother fucker. And the samp was SICK!!! I honestly dint mean to single out Shitao like that but by him stating that some sounds came from the keys it made me think about a situation we had with Infinity last year and he got DQ'd... Dope ass beat Shitao.

ahahahahaha!!!!!!! No doubt.

real talk though
Looking back on that from last year with me being DQ'd I can see why. :mmmyah:

AS For tHE Beats to be voted on here though -

G.O.D. - The changes were banging. The intro was tight like "lets battle". Lots was going on there.

Shitao - Love the drums in this. They sound like they are in the other room in my place or something. They sound real live.

the laid back feel to the track was a catch 22 though cuz I loved easy going vibes like that but when you set this against G.O.D.'s beat it leaves me giving Game the vote.

nice beats on both sides though

Guarded By Martyrs
10-29-2008, 03:56 PM
GameOfDeath

Wow...this is on some emperor shit before the beat dropped
I was expecting a real graceful sound...but this beat is chaos !!!!
When it first drops it sounds raw as fuck !!!!!
Reminds me of Radioactive meets Rushing Elephants.
Great beat man props.

Shitao

If I ever make an album...I would ask you to make my beats.
Where to start ? the intro is smooth and builds up wonderfully
The foriegn voice adds to the atmosphere and the crashing drums
Against the soulful mermers of the ladie's voice is ridiculous.
To be honest...your taking the piss.

I vote for Shitao.

peace

the silencer
10-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Shitao for me.....smooth as poured milk

Erap
10-29-2008, 05:49 PM
shitao beat is banging 2 flip that sample like that is dope but if i were to flow i would have to go wit game cause i'm a madman

Sinapse
10-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Man these were ill...but I gave it to Shitao. Was really feeling his drum work, though GOD came ill as per usual.

Shitao
10-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Thx for the love dudes. G.O.D. beat is serious. Really nice job.

Shitao
10-29-2008, 06:47 PM
I do have a question for you... Are does keys from the movie??

The electro keys @ 1minutes55 are not a sample but compo. I've read Use only samples from the Movie/Soundtrack (quotes, tags, ect allowed) like "the only samples you can use must be from movies". I use it like we all make our basseline. Keyboard, VST... My drums are not from a movie too. If there is a problem judge my beat before 1minute55. If there is a real problem close the poll ;).

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 08:22 PM
The electro keys @ 1minutes55 are not a sample but compo. I've read Use only samples from the Movie/Soundtrack (quotes, tags, ect allowed) like "the only samples you can use must be from movies". I use it like we all make our basseline. Keyboard, VST... My drums are not from a movie too. If there is a problem judge my beat before 1minute55. If there is a real problem close the poll ;).

I ll let your beat rock and leave the poll open due to you being honest :mmmyah: Its not like we know what portion of the sample you used... You could have just never said anything about playing a portion of the beat on your own and nobody (myself) would have ever said anything.

The only way this can change is if GameofDeath has a problem with it...

PEace

THE MASON
10-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Damn Shitao your beat was insane loved it.

had such a good feeling to it. Game of Death was tight too, liked the switch up

but u gotta give it up to shitao

SKAMPOE
10-30-2008, 01:16 AM
god takes it imo, shit was hard tho

360beatz
10-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Vote - Shitao