PDA

View Full Version : Moose V.s Erap (Vote)

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Who rocked it??

Contestants;

Moose - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=753707&content=songinfo&songID=7002662

Movie Sample/s used: LadyHawke

---------------------------------------------------------------

Erap - http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6996189&q=hi

Movie Sample/s used: Godzilla

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules;

No Voting for yourself!!

Voting will end Nov 6

Boss_Digger
10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Another hard one to call here but I'm going with Erap this time, Hes really upped his mix game latley and its paid off, to me his joint had the fuller sound, his use of panning and reverb gave it the full orchetral feel and his drum work was also superb on this. Props to moose tho his joint was slick as fuck!!

INF
10-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Erap hit hard with this one. The switches were smooth. Sound was crisp.

Moose I expected more from on the hype tip.

Erap for the vote.

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 04:39 PM
On a emcees prespective like if I were to rhyme to any of these it would be Mooses... The beat is smooth, relaxing and just on point mix wise... What I felt that it lacked was that battle atmospher to it... Thats were I feel Eraps beat dominated... That shit was just hard!! Especially that switch!!

With all that said I am going with what my heart tells me to go with and that is Mooses beat. The chopping and sequencing was far from simple in my opinion especially at 1:04 and up. The transitions could have been smoother, but it was just too nice of a beat.

Sinapse
10-29-2008, 06:00 PM
erap's beat is more grimey but i think Moose really had a more refined beat overall, erap was dope but it was more random sounding the sounds aren't as well mixed and blended, Moose sounded pro.

THE MASON
10-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Eraps thumped harder, nice and hype

but i felt Moose had a better flow to it

real tough call, but as emcee, like chek said it would be easier to flow with mooses

vote moose

SKAMPOE
10-30-2008, 01:18 AM
erap takes it imo,

Shitao
10-30-2008, 06:11 AM
Dope samples use Moose. Really nice smooth atmo. But IMO your drums must be harder. Especially your snares.

Erap work is solid too. Epic way to go to this battle. Battlefield music is not my kind of shit but really solid job man. Warrior atmo. But don't really feel your drums. A little to static.

I go with Moose this time.

360beatz
10-30-2008, 08:24 AM
vote - Erap...