PDA

View Full Version : Triple Threat Match!! Devamps V.s Clymax V.s MF Herbs (Vote)

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Because 3 of the opponents were M.I.A for the submition deadline these 3 contestants were left without an opponent. So just so they feel like they are a part of this battle I am hosting a triple threat match... Who ever has the dopest beat wins...

However... nobody gets eliminated... This is just for fun.

Congrats guys you all move on to the next round....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who rocked it??

Contestants;

Devamps - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7010459

Movie Sample/s used: Spaceballs

---------------------------------------------------------------

Clymax - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=676715&content=songinfo&songID=7010838

Movie Sample/s used: Rocky

---------------------------------------------------------------

MF Herbs - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=676715&content=songinfo&songID=7009662

Movie Sample/s used: Jailbait, New Jersey Drive

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rules;

No Voting for yourself!!

Voting will end Nov 6

Boss_Digger
10-29-2008, 04:31 PM
yo check Vamps beat is linking to Infinity's drop!!

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Fixed

INF
10-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow @ Varan's Drums on that track.......

Clymax beat was volumed out really low. I like that rocky sample slowed down though.

Vamps banged out the hardest though.

vote - Devamps

Boss_Digger
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
all equally dope IMO!! vamps joint was hard and had me cracking up, Clymax took the most famous movie song ever and flipped it in a suprisingly good way and Varan's blend of old and new school blaxploitation was smooth as fuck.

vote goes to varan, that vibe was too cool for school my man lol!!

12weLvE
10-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Devamps joint bangs hard... Rugged samp and the drum work is as dirty at it usually is.

Love what Clymax did with the sample!!! And the little horn stabs then guitar riff... fire!!! Drums bang hard, but the sample is a little too low.

Damn that sp magic had me going crazy! This beat is also on some firery shit... I really wanted to vote Clymax, but I cant look past how much doper this was...at 1:34 shit really gets ill too lol. BANGING!!

Varan got my vote.

the silencer
10-29-2008, 05:32 PM
i like each one but had to go with DEVAMPS....shit is too ill

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Clymax..

Sinapse
10-29-2008, 07:07 PM
God damn..these beats were all really good...vamps beat was my fav probably, and damn Clymax shit is fire, but i think i have to vote for Varan because it was just a really fuckin dope beat.

GameOfDeath
10-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Nothing but fire out here. I was feelin all 3 so to vote would just be preference. Vamps I though was on point but could use more bass somewhere in it. Funny stuff too. Ill sounds. Only thing I wasn't feelin on Clymax beat was the tempo I though it could go up 3-5 bpm at least and maybe the volume was a little low. I was lovin the strings at the end of the bars. Classic soundin joint but I thought the sound was kinda muffed. Va No Lemonade? Haha yeah ridiculous sample. Don't know if that ones been used before but it is other worldly. I wasn't really feelin the drums but it didn't really matter. I could just imagine this with some more traditional hits on it with a tom breakdown and crashes it would be crazy. But as it is with the drums and background talk still an amazin beat. I even feel the spacey sounds. I got to give it up for Varan.

THE MASON
10-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Damn this one was tough, all the beats were equal sickness

but i was feelin Vamps the most, got my head noddin instantly

laughed a little at the dark helmet sample

Keep firing assholes!! lol

SKAMPOE
10-30-2008, 02:22 AM
vamps tsakes it imo... bu all 3 were dope, nj drive joint was insane.

360beatz
10-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Vote - MF Herbs