PDA

View Full Version : How can americans slag english people when they speak our language?

KERZO
10-29-2008, 06:31 PM
is it because they got -

http://biboz.net/humor/mustard-owned.jpg

idontknowreally

DrunkenMasta303
10-29-2008, 06:42 PM
america is a sharkbiter whose style got fathered by the rest of the world

KERZO
10-29-2008, 06:47 PM
yeah then we returned the favour and sharkbit them,haha

TSA
10-29-2008, 10:55 PM
British and australian people sing in an american accent for a reason

also people with american accents have in easier time getting accepted as orators (musicians, poets, blah, blah, blah) accross the world then british accent or australian accent em effers.

harlem.

TSA
10-29-2008, 10:56 PM
also the majority of english isn't english

outside of words like bread, dog, foot, house, ect, it's mainly french roman and greek

The Hound
10-29-2008, 11:01 PM
no such language as roman you dumb cunt ...

TSA
10-29-2008, 11:26 PM
i meant, and you understood it as latin, the language of rome, a roman language.

you have a real live hatred for me that is ruining your internet recreation because i revealed the audacity of your fattening body, lorax circa middle school moustache, gooey skin, flowing hair, tax bracket, shoelace to wucorp.

goins.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2468761589_b2323993aa.jpg

DJMethods
10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
British and australian people sing in an american accent for a reason

also people with american accents have in easier time getting accepted as orators (musicians, poets, blah, blah, blah) accross the world then british accent or australian accent em effers.

harlem.

LOL

The greatest poets and arguably singers/song writers of all time are from the UK and europe.

Ever heard of Dylan Thomas? Robert Louis Stevenson? The Beatles? The Rolling Stones?

They may, MAY have a hard time getting accepted these days in America (Uh huh, Spice Girls/Amy Winehouse) but Americans have a hard time getting accepted world wide. No one wants to go to America.

The Hound
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM
http://rlv.zazzle.com/grow_beards_shirt-p235769918995008549ag07_400.jpg

SKAMPOE
10-29-2008, 11:53 PM
the rest of the werld bite our stylez,!

fuck spermi

food for thought
10-29-2008, 11:58 PM
europeans smoke tobacco with their weed. what a bunch of faggots

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:02 AM
LOL

The greatest poets and arguably singers/song writers of all time are from the UK and europe.

Ever heard of Dylan Thomas? Robert Louis Stevenson? The Beatles? The Rolling Stones?

They may, MAY have a hard time getting accepted these days in America (Uh huh, Spice Girls/Amy Winehouse) but Americans have a hard time getting accepted world wide. No one wants to go to America.
they all sing in an american accent with the exception of the beatles who still toned down the britary when they were trying to sound nice on mics.

im just saying, there's a reason australian singers sound like americans, ppl with cool accents, like Jamaicans emphasis their accent when they sing

some ppl even fake their accent, cause it's dope.

nobody fake sings in a british and australian accent, it's vis versa, this is why we 'slag' your english.

and your slang sucks

'slag'
'cunt'

why does everything have to sound like you have yellow teeth when you say it.

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:05 AM
i would also like to add that EVERYONE wants to go to america.

america is an idea that people allover the world (except countries that hate out of success comparison like europe) want to be a part of or want a little bit of it in their country

australia is a settlement of english people.

honestly, no bais, america MEANS something, something PROFOUND and groushaking, Australia is a settlement, that's not very inspiration, hence the stunted growth and dependance on the american idea culturally economically politically and lifelially

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:09 AM
they all sing in an american accent with the exception of the beatles who still toned down the britary when they were trying to sound nice on mics.

im just saying, there's a reason australian singers sound like americans, ppl with cool accents, like Jamaicans emphasis their accent when they sing

some ppl even fake their accent, cause it's dope.

nobody fake sings in a british and australian accent, it's vis versa, this is why we 'slag' your english.

and your slang sucks

'slag'
'cunt'

why does everything have to sound like you have yellow teeth when you say it.

Good to see you ignored your previous point of european songwriters and poets having a hard time being accepted - Way in over your head then.

AC/DC have an American accent?
Cold Chisel have an American accent?
INXS have an American accent?

People here get bagged for faking an American accent. No one wants to sound American. An American at my old school didn't speak at ALL cause everyone ripped on him for sounding stupid.

Slag? Eh....
Cunt? Illest slang.

But seriously. When you get a shirt that fits, some facial hair, and have a beer in your hand then you might have an opinion worth listening to.

Plus, Americans have pussy sports.

11th Chamber
10-30-2008, 12:12 AM
hahaa Methods needs to stop

I'll save you the embarassment

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:13 AM

america is an idea that people allover the world (except countries that hate out of success comparison like europe) want to be a part of or want a little bit of it in their country

honestly, no bais, america MEANS something, something PROFOUND and groushaking, Australia is a settlement, that's not very inspiration, hence the stunted growth and dependance on the american idea culturally economically politically and lifelially

Do you know how America was founded? Seriously? Fanks Giving isn't just the one time a year you can have something other then food from a can.

No, it's really not. No one wants to go to America. They want to go to Italy, Greek Islands, Prague, Russia... American's think everyone wants to go there because some Mexicans swim a river.

Stunted growth? I'm not sure where to start on this one - Just google it and save me from typing it up.

I'm just amazed you try to have serious conversations while being so stupid. It's not ignorance, it's just plain stupidity (ie; "thats not very inspiration".... idiot).

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:16 AM
hahaa Methods needs to stop

I'll save you the embarassment

I like your nails <3

The Hound

er ... so is the US

11th Chamber
hahaha

yea they're wet right now so I gotta type all carefull

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:17 AM
tza lives in his own reality like most americans, wait he aint even american, he is a wanna be. hahahaha cant even stand his own country. hahahaha, no australians sing in an american accent - pure singing involves no accent, rapping, i know like one rapper from aus (fig kid - no repsect from this country) who uses a slight american accent, he has gone no where and gets dissed by real aussie rappers for doing so, tza you know nothing and you continue to proove it to us, go do your homework.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:19 AM
tza lives in his own reality like most americans, wait he aint even american, he is a wanna be. hahahaha cant even stand his own country. hahahaha, no australians sing in an american accent - pure singing involves no accent, rapping, i know like one rapper from aus (fig kid - no repsect from this country) who uses a slight american accent, he has gone no where and gets dissed by real aussie rappers for doing so, tza you know nothing and you continue to proove it to us, go do your homework.

New Funkoars soon.

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:19 AM
i wonder if TSA knows nigeria was part of the british empire AFTER australia became it's own nation ...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:20 AM
_kfJjKh4aYM

american accents hahahaha.

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:20 AM
^that's a lie.

People allover real countries, africa, asia, latin america, eastern europe all want to go to america and move to america at FAR higher rates then they do in other countries.

The people in nigeria that go to europe go there cause it's easier but there's great prestige in coming back from america then europe and australia.

this is real fact i've seen in real life.

to think im speaking from a position of ignorance is you trying to play on my skin color to win an arguement. does that sound like a ridiculous statement? here's why, i operate at a FAR higher level of thought then you for visible evidence.

anyways, i know how america was founded, but america is a pround idea that made your country what it is like it or not (and you dont cause it's extremely successful)

australia is a settlement, because it was settled by europeans it adapted western european ideas that are noble but america IS an idea in itsself, one that has had more impact to your country then yours has to mine.

and yes, singers from western countries try to sound american when they sing. it's a fact.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:21 AM
New Funkoars soon.

yeah they are playing 'black sabath' on JJJ at the moment, aus hip-hop is in overdrive right now

alot of new acts comming out, and pegz said something a while ago about making a group, that should be dope, he aint dropping another solo album

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:23 AM
^that's a lie.

People allover real countries, , latin america, .

This guy thinks latin america is a country.

Sums him up really.

Dude is so so stupid. Which is cool, but he's trying to play himself off as smart, ken oath.

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:24 AM
nigeria was britains ho after everyone else gained it's own identity ...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:24 AM
The people in nigeria that go to europe go there cause it's easier but there's great prestige in coming back from america then europe and australia.

this is real fact i've seen in real life.

this is your opinion from your experiences - its not fact, wake up you ignorant CUNT!

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Someone plz tell TSA what a continent is, thx.

The Hound

Sums him up really.
dude thinks roman is a language ...

TSA
pure singing, no accent, sure

but then you'll have to say americans have no accent because ever british, and australian singer, when they're singing, try to sound american or have 'no accent'

i dont believe singing has no accent, jamaicans and nigerians for example sing in their accent, cause it sounds nice.

therefore that's what it boils down to, sounding nice, your singers and actors, whether you like it or not, sing in the fashion that americans talk

it sounds nice.
we therefore are able to make fun of the way you talk.

listen, this is an arguement that you guys can't possibly win, your outmatched and it's a proven fact that america is a superior country then yours. also i can tell this conversation envokes alot of emotions in your guys that aren't favorable, so why don't you just NOT have this discussion, it's a loosing game.

NIGHT MAYOR
tza are your drunk right now ? overly confident.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:26 AM
He probably thinks Asian is a language.

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:27 AM
i like how TSA tries to fit in with a society which deems him the lowest form of humanity ...

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:27 AM
your .... actors, whether you like it or not, sing in the fashion that americans talk

Actors are now singing, not acting.

I wonder if they sing in roman?

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:28 AM
nigeria was copping white british dick in it's arse when australia voted the british out ...

can you say ... SETTLEMENT?

check two
10-30-2008, 12:28 AM
http://www.paynesvillearea.com/news/headlinesarticles/archives/101602/art/12steps.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:29 AM
your outmatched and it's a proven fact that america is a superior country then yours.

we wernt talking about power we were talking about tongues, your try'na divert our attention - how weak.

plus - Australia > Nigeria

everyone agree's on that one.

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:30 AM

i wonder if TSA knows nigeria was part of the british empire AFTER australia became it's own nation ...

australia recognizes the queen of england as it's figure head. That's the british empire.

australia was in the british empire before and for a longer period of time then it was in the british

and british rule in australia was more solid and measureable where as in nigeria it was loose to no existant.

basically the same situation as when a dude kisses a girl and tells everyone that he fucked her and she bought him mcdonalds

where as australia actually had the sex and bought the mcdonalds.

anyways ya, your flag has the union jack on it, the queen of england (and non citizen or australia, or atleast shouldnt be) is the ceremonial head of your country

that's a colony, id say australia right now is as colonized as nigeria during it's colonialism. loose rule that was based on just recognizing british dominion and being open to british trade.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:31 AM
I wonder if they sing in roman?
hahahaha

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:34 AM
nope ... nigeria took british dick in arse AFTER it was already a stable land with flowing population ... quite the opposite to colonising land

the queen has had nothing to do with australia in our history and she's been to the country ONCE if my memory serves me correct ... and we aren't a colony we're what's known as a member of the commonwealth ... you might want to research what you're trying to be knowledgable about ...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:34 AM
australia recognizes the queen of england as it's figure head. That's the british empire.

australia was in the british empire before and for a longer period of time then it was in the british

and british rule in australia was more solid and measureable where as in nigeria it was loose to no existant.

basically the same situation as when a dude kisses a girl and tells everyone that he fucked her and she bought him mcdonalds

where as australia actually had the sex and bought the mcdonalds.

anyways ya, your flag has the union jack on it, the queen of england (and non citizen or australia, or atleast shouldnt be) is the ceremonial head of your country

that's a colony, id say australia right now is as colonized as nigeria during it's colonialism. loose rule that was based on just recognizing british dominion and being open to british trade.

smh, were gunna be a republic in 2 years, mark my words, only thing the queen has to do with us is she is on our money, thats it. thats the only reason we have never became a rebulic, cost of changing notes.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:37 AM
America's figurehead cannot pronounce nuclear.

I mean come on.

Seriously.

TSA
we wernt talking about power we were talking about tongues, your try'na divert our attention - how weak.

plus - Australia > Nigeria

everyone agree's on that one.
i and people that have been to both will disagree. There's a deep sense of humanity, and happiness that is unique to nigeria, for this reason it was rated the happinest country in the world.

you can have all the free everything in the world but your still unhappy enough to be mad at a black kid in nebraska.

what im getting at is you'll probably die alone and quickly forgotten, not the reality in nigeria.

also Australia is a, idk 400 or so year old entity and has been a country, like you said, before nigeria, well before.

it's clear that Australia has maxed out economically as most western countries have

Nigeria is a 40 year old country, so comparison is not really that fair and it is still predictedt to surpass australia in GNP, though GDP wouldn't be a fair measurement cause of population and australia has the edge.

im going to go check statistics to compare, but life is LIFE in nigeria, it's not like that in the west and you wouldn't know what im talking about.
whodi.

The Hound
and because the queen chooses to be inactive in australian affairs our technical head nigga in charge is the governor-general ...

please stop trying to act like you know shit

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:40 AM
*rubs beard and sips beer*

I'm gonna learn Roman.

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Denmark 'happiest' country in the world

Story Highlights
Group's survey factors in economic growth, democracy, social tolerance
Top 10 include seven European nations, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Canada
U.S. ranked No. 16; Zimbabwe, Moldova, Armenia ranked at bottom
Next Article in Health (http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/29/vote.flu.shot/index.html?iref=nextin)
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/1x1pixel.gif
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_dg_BL.gif
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_dg_TL.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/text_size.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_minus.gif http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_minus_dn_.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_plus.gif http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_plus_dn.gif

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Denmark is the world's most content nation, according to a new study on global wellbeing, but the good news is, despite the credit crunch and rising fuel and food prices, all of us are getting happier.
Denmark's prosperity and democratic systems are seen as key to its contentment.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_BL.gif

Researchers at the University of Michigan said Denmark's prosperity, stability and democratic government placed the country at the top of the rankings, with Colombia, Canada, Puerto Rico and Iceland all in the top 10.

Nigeria is a 40 year old country, so comparison is not really that fair and it is still predictedt to surpass australia in GNP, though GDP wouldn't be a fair measurement cause of population and australia has the edge.

australia has 140m LESS people than nigeria ... nigeria has the edge dickhead

ofcourse australia isn't a superpower economically ... WE HAVE TWENTY MILLION PEOPLE

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:42 AM

Sums him up really.

Dude is so so stupid. Which is cool, but he's trying to play himself off as smart, ken oath.
you're trying to paint me as dumb when im clearly one of the brightest people on this website. Its like mccain trying to paint obama as a terrorist or as naive.

i listed a bunch of continents and regions with countries in them (yes it happens) and you chose latin america, out of nowhere, to point out that it wasn't a country.

anyways like i was saying, America, without doubt, is a superior country to Australia which has had 0 impact in history..OR if there is an impact it still, as a fact, dwarfs that of Americas, the most successful civilization of all time.

this is a stupid arguement, you will try to make me look like i don't know what im talking about when im clearly speaking on a subject im well versed on. You will give up and follow me into threads for 2-3 months until you
a. vanish from wucorp
b. are grandly humiliated
c. realize that your ruining your own internet enjoyment and try to slowly ease out of the tension without seeming like you gave up
d. continue for more then 2-3 months

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:43 AM
"Most of Africa and the former Soviet republics scored worst. Burundi, Zimbabwe and the Democratic Republic of Congo were the world's least happy places."

you're too easy TSA because you NFI on what you try to speak on ... i'm off to watch some movie about terrorism or some shit

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2008, 12:44 AM
also Australia is a, idk 400 or so year old entity and has been a country, like you said, before nigeria, well before.

and america is a much older country than australia, this argument is over, anyone with half a brain knows your dribbling shit, im not wasting anymore time on this thread, kthanksbye

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:46 AM

australia became a nation THE SAME YEAR nigeria took british dick in it's arse ... 1901

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:46 AM
you're trying to paint me as dumb when im clearly one of the brightest people on this website.

LOL

Damn negro, you must be speaking roman, going straight over my head.

I picked Latin America because it's not a country, dumb cunt. Kinda obvious wasn't it?

You are well versed on this subject, yes, being stupid. You are not well versed on anything to do with Australia, except the taste of Australian Males semen going down your parched Nigerian throat. Cause thats all this is, you're blowing us.

You make scenarios up in your own head then claim them to be real, it's quite humourous. Ladies and gentleman, I introduce, TSA;

http://www.escapework.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ricky-gervais.jpg

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Denmark 'happiest' country in the world

Story Highlights
Group's survey factors in economic growth, democracy, social tolerance
Top 10 include seven European nations, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Canada
U.S. ranked No. 16; Zimbabwe, Moldova, Armenia ranked at bottom
Next Article in Health (http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/29/vote.flu.shot/index.html?iref=nextin)http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/1x1pixel.gif
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_dg_BL.gif
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_dg_TL.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/text_size.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_minus.gif http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_minus_dn_.gif
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_plus.gif http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/story_tools/txt_plus_dn.gif

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Denmark is the world's most content nation, according to a new study on global wellbeing, but the good news is, despite the credit crunch and rising fuel and food prices, all of us are getting happier.
&nbsp;Denmark's prosperity and democratic systems are seen as key to its contentment.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_BL.gif

Researchers at the University of Michigan said Denmark's prosperity, stability and democratic government placed the country at the top of the rankings, with Colombia, Canada, Puerto Rico and Iceland all in the top 10.

australia has 140m LESS people than nigeria ... nigeria has the edge dickhead

ofcourse australia isn't a superpower economically ... WE HAVE TWENTY MILLION PEOPLE
No, australia, because it has 140 LESS people than nigeria has the edge in providing for it's population

see what happened. you made yourself seem foolish by using a preassumption, or hope, that i don't know what im talking about as the platform for your insult.

it's not even about being a superpower, it's about being relevant.

Britian did alot more with alot less ya know.

and the list you gave was the living standard list, the current happiest country is some island i can't remember and is cited so for strength of family ties. like nigeria which was family ties optimism and deep belief in god that made it a great place.

an average denmarkian or whatever, can have all the comforts of the modern world, and still kill himself.

like everywhere in the western world
killing themselves.

in a quest of happiness continually making ones self less happy.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:49 AM
No, australia, because it has 140 LESS people than nigeria has the edge in providing for it's population

see what happened. you made yourself seem foolish by using a preassumption, or hope, that i don't know what im talking about as the platform for your insult.

it's not even about being a superpower, it's about being relevant.

Britian did alot more with alot less ya know.

and the list you gave was the living standard list, the current happiest country is some island i can't remember and is cited so for strength of family ties. like nigeria which was family ties optimism and deep belief in god that made it a great place.

an average denmarkian or whatever, can have all the comforts of the modern world, and still kill himself.

like everywhere in the western world
killing themselves.

in a quest of happiness continually making ones self less happy.

TSA
10-30-2008, 12:52 AM
australia became a nation THE SAME YEAR nigeria took british dick in it's arse ... 1901
*ass.

There was 50 women killed in a market in Owerri for protesting, Benin got ransacked and robbed up, and Lagos was HORRIBLY designed leading to more problems but not dick was really taken, forced kisses more like.

Australia was a colony longer then Nigeria existed as a colony and nation.

half a century.

today, modern australia is headed by the queen of england, has the union jack on its flag, and outside of being a settlement stands for no actual unique idea.

it has also had little to no historic impact or importance.

Djmethods is trying to win an australia is a greater country then america arguement by point out that after making a list of non countries on of my examples wasn't a country

it isn't catching on and he continues because the original argument is unwinable

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 12:54 AM
*ass.

There was 50 women killed in a market in Owerri for protesting, Benin got ransacked and robbed up, and Lagos was HORRIBLY designed leading to more problems but not dick was really taken, forced kisses more like.

Australia was a colony longer then Nigeria existed as a colony and nation.

half a century.

today, modern australia is headed by the queen of england, has the union jack on its flag, and outside of being a settlement stands for no actual unique idea.

it has also had little to no historic impact or importance.

Djmethods is trying to win an australia is a greater country then america arguement by point out that after making a list of non countries on of my examples wasn't a country

it isn't catching on and he continues because the original argument is unwinable

I'm winning the "TSA is a fucking idiot" argument, dont care if some scarf wearing negro thinks Nigeria is better.

11th Chamber
10-30-2008, 12:55 AM

http://the-office.screendig.com/files/2008/06/michael_scott.jpg

The Hound
10-30-2008, 12:57 AM
umm ... australia had a population of less than 1 million people the majority of the time the british were colonising ... the country was made up bush and scrub land ...

no one is trying to prove australia is a greater country ... we're showing you facts about a country you know nothing about

the queen of england is the INACTIVE (key word) head of state ... in HER PLACE we have the GOVERNOR-GENERAL ...

wisen up refo

nope ... norway headed the living standard list ... funny how nigeria comes in the bottom half of these polls

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/happiest_countries/index_01.htm?chan=rss_topSlideShows_ssi_5

16th_Chamber
10-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Fucking Brits On The Xbox Live
________
Kissing advice dicussion (http://www.love-help.org/kissing-advice/)

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 01:01 AM
http://the-office.screendig.com/files/2008/06/michael_scott.jpg

Good point, Ricky has a beard, cant be TSA.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 02:04 AM
an average denmarkian or whatever

an average "Dane". they are Danish people.

back to the original question, i've only heard americans slag off english accents.

it's sad to say that american english is quickly becoming the standard english because it's american english that is being taught in other countries.

i like both accents so i'm not fussed.

KERZO
10-30-2008, 07:21 AM
holy shit..i posted a simple thread and come back online to see it has 5 frickin pages..took me about 20 mins just to read through this shit..at least it gives some people something to argue about,lol

No one wants to go to America.

thats true, when i was younger america seemed like this cool ass place where everyone was cool but as i learned more about the history of our world i realised the place is fucked up beyond recognition..

fuck spermi

hahaha, at least you stick to yer perpetual hate towards me..I used to think you were only joking but i know your not now and it's pretty sad...

europeans smoke tobacco with their weed. what a bunch of faggots

I dont..i only smoke green. you are one generalizing motherfucker..oh and i see ya got a red rep bar now,hahahahahaha ya fucking dong

I don't...

Plus, Americans have pussy sports.

yeah...i always wonder why they took a decent sport like rugby, stuck on fanny pads and helmets and made them have a break everytime the ball touched the ground. i've played both sports and americanized rugby sucks ass...

American's think everyone wants to go there because some Mexicans swim a river.

hahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahaha

therefore that's what it boils down to, sounding nice, your singers and actors, whether you like it or not, sing in the fashion that americans talk

cool tsa..your starting to speak about the point i was gonna mention next, so why do americans think it's so bad that british people rap american? if it sounds cool and it helps americans understand us better, is it really that bad? is it not just like wearing a american football top or drinking coca cola?

i like how TSA tries to fit in with a society which deems him the lowest form of humanity ...

thats stockholm sysdrome for ya, although america is full of racist close minded bigots, people still feel like they belong to the country and feel loyal as fuck, it's a weird human condition...

Fucking Brits On The Xbox Live

yeah we kick some fuckin arse on xbox live

an average "Dane". they are Danish people.

back to the original question, i've only heard americans slag off english accents.

it's sad to say that american english is quickly becoming the standard english because it's american english that is being taught in other countries.

i like both accents so i'm not fussed.

i see what ya mean..i guess if we get bombarded with americanized english then we're gonna start taking those accents on board.

So what makes humans from america think that humans from europe cant use their accent. do they feel threatened, do they feel as though we're ripping them off..i just wanna try and understand the psychologocal aspects that make people bitch about accents?

thanks for the input guys......and gal,lol

16th_Chamber
10-30-2008, 01:33 PM
kick ass? no... more like annoy the fuck out of everyone playing with their voice and shitty "gaming skills"/internet connection
________
Ebony (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/11/black/videos/1)

WARPATH
10-30-2008, 01:36 PM
LOL

Dylan Thomas? Robert Louis Stevenson? The Beatles? The Rolling Stones? < Wu-Tang Clan = you fail.