PDA

View Full Version : Beslan

smo
09-01-2005, 10:47 AM
r.i.p...

have u ever heared bout dat city? it was a year ago! do u think, killin' children in da fuckin' war (even it's a war 4 freedom) is right?

make love, not war!

peace!

Mark
09-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, shit was like hell.

RIP and blessings

smo
09-01-2005, 11:07 AM

RIP and blessings
one ov da survivor said: "if there's a hell on earth, it was just a heaven in comparison with dat"

fuck terror, men!

peace!

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 11:09 AM
peace to the lost ones

anything been happening in Chechnya recently?

smo
09-01-2005, 11:21 AM
peace to the lost ones

anything been happening in Chechnya recently?
nothin special. same as usual. everybody hate dis war. i guess it can be compared wit war in vietfuckinnam!

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 11:59 AM
or the war in iraq?

smo
09-01-2005, 12:17 PM
or the war in iraq?
dere's somethin common. no meanin in dese wars. just like in any other war, i guess.

Crazy
09-01-2005, 12:36 PM

RIP and blessings
Lol..

Knok-A-Fella
09-01-2005, 05:48 PM
they were straight sociopaths ppl

fukin ppl u have no feeling for humankind anywhere

Bless, 1

Ronin
09-02-2005, 10:34 AM
r.i.p

but i heard its pretty much vice versa in the 'terrorists' homeland

still inexcusible killing childrden

King Callabah
09-02-2005, 12:10 PM
fuck this shit, R.I.P to all who didnt make it and my prayers are with the survivers...

FUCK TERRORISTS, why kill kids? no matter wah tha battles for, you cant jus kill kids cos ya feel like it, death to devils who dont value the childrens life, dont they realise kids is the future!? fuck

Crazy
09-02-2005, 12:11 PM
/

King Callabah
09-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Fuck George Bush.
yeah and FUCK GEORGE BUSH

Big Bad Man
09-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Its fair enough to say the cunts who done them kids in Beslan were victims retaliating, but kids aint the way. Any1 who kills kids is a pussy. Be it the provos, mafia, PLO, Al Queda, Peedos, whoever. I am all for fightin the powers, but when you kill a kid meanin it you loose my support and become a pussy. Nuttin but a pussy. If they had baws they would be attackin the powers who orchestrates the terror on their own country. But they dont.

RIP to the children of Beslan, and babies killed all over the globe.

King Callabah
09-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Its fair enough to say the cunts who done them kids in Beslan were victims retaliating, but kids aint the way. Any1 who kills kids is a pussy. Be it the provos, mafia, PLO, Al Queda, Peedos, whoever. I am all for fightin the powers, but when you kill a kid meanin it you loose my support and become a pussy. Nuttin but a pussy. If they had baws they would be attackin the powers who orchestrates the terror on their own country. But they dont.

RIP to the children of Beslan, and babies killed all over the globe.
very well said, i agree :clap:

LadySnowBlood
09-02-2005, 02:57 PM
http://www.h73.com

don't DO IT

Gawd
09-02-2005, 03:54 PM
r.i.p...

have u ever heared bout dat city? it was a year ago! do u think, killin' children in da fuckin' war (even it's a war 4 freedom) is right?

make love, not war!

peace! Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.

wutangazn
09-02-2005, 09:56 PM
japanese people killed and raped alot of chinese in nanking regardless of their age. as being japanese im ashamed of what the japanese did at that time. killing innocent people is fucked up! especially kids that have nothing to do with anything. i hope the kids that survived wont grow up to be like the adults that killed kids and repeat what happened in the past.

Big Bad Man
09-03-2005, 07:58 AM
Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.
Purposley?

To hard?

Even a Russian wit no fingers who types wit his nose seems to have better grammar than you dude. I write in slang aw the time coz I can, reps how I speak better, Im no gonna write or talk formal on an internet site, believe that! N if some1 rips some1 for it, they must be a bit snobby. Besides, when need be my spelling and grammar is the business, and you couldnt write or figure what Smo said in Russian, so fuck off!

urban_angel
09-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Beslan was a really horrifc terrible tradgey which the children of Beslan did not deserve at all.

R.I.P.

and peace to the victims of New Orleans, n the victims all around the world.

peace

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 08:11 AM
U know, it wasnt the Chechnyans thats killed the kids, i think only some of em got caught up in crossfire......look at the reports and u'll see when the russian army started throwin in gas and shooting most people died. not very humane is it?

smo
09-04-2005, 09:16 AM
1.U know, it wasnt the Chechnyans thats killed the kids, i think only some of em got caught up in crossfire......look at the reports and u'll see when the russian army started throwin in gas and shooting most people died. not very humane is it?
man, i said everybody hate dis war! it is da war of politics, nobody want it! wattabout soldiers? they're only carrin out da ordes, and u know it!
doncha thin' i can say nothin bout foreign policy ov england? in dis thread i talk 4 myself, i'm not gonna justify my government!

2.Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.
i've got ten mattafuckin fingers. and i type slang words wit all my ten mattafuckin fingers. and wit all my ten mattafuckin fingers, usin da shift key, i type: FUCK U!!! u must be a very stupid mattafucka, couse u consider discussin dis fuckin shit in a topic like dat one acceptable!

3.Purposley? To hard? Even a Russian wit no fingers who types wit his nose seems to have better grammar than you dude. I write in slang aw the time coz I can, reps how I speak better, Im no gonna write or talk formal on an internet site, believe that! N if some1 rips some1 for it, they must be a bit snobby. Besides, when need be my spelling and grammar is the business, and you couldnt write or figure what Smo said in Russian, so fuck off!
thnx! peace!