PDA

View Full Version : the disadvantages of having money

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-30-2008, 12:19 PM
so the other day im chillin in my crib just having a good rest when some random cat calls me outta nowhere,he greets me like he has known me all his life and im like, no disrespect but who are you again? and he keeps saying,im related to ya dads other brother from another mother blah blah blah so im like,o.....k,which means i dont even know you then he goes on to tell me this sob story about how hard life has been for him,how he is back on rent and all this good shit and was wondering if since we are related through distant relatives,i could throw him some bucks,i tells him,imma have to talk to my dad 1st so i call my dad and ask him about this jackass and he tells me he doesnt even know him either..

leeaches man!!!

anyone here ever experience this?

Socrates
10-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Nope. I wouldnt even help someone I knew real well unless I knew 100% that they really needed help.

But as far as shit similar I just have people ask me for money all the time like they think I'm rich or something. I'm barely making it from paycheck to paycheck. I don't ever give anyone shit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
yea i know what you mean about people asking for money randomly,i must say ive been blessed to have some nice loot at the bank and sometimes i think some of the people that hang around me just follow me around because of what they can get out of me,its gotten so bad that ive had to loose a few homies over this,everytime niggaz go out,i gotta foot the bill,then cats start taking advantage by coming to ya crib and eating up all ya shit and using up your stuff because they think you can afford it,that shits crazy

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Yo Gravey.

It's me, Nicola. The 13yr old white girl you got pregnant last summer.

Send me a few g's and ill keep quiet.

Socrates
10-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Another thing that pisses me off too is when I buy weed people always wanna smoke with me but don't ever wanna throw in some money or atleast buy the blunt.

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 12:36 PM
There Will Be Blood will show you what to do.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-30-2008, 02:09 PM
yea,that where daniel kills that leach in the movie,that was crazy

10-30-2008, 04:02 PM
so the other day im chillin in my crib just having a good rest when some random cat calls me outta nowhere,he greets me like he has known me all his life and im like, no disrespect but who are you again? and he keeps saying,im related to ya dads other brother from another mother blah blah blah so im like,o.....k,which means i dont even know you then he goes on to tell me this sob story about how hard life has been for him,how he is back on rent and all this good shit and was wondering if since we are related through distant relatives,i could throw him some bucks,i tells him,imma have to talk to my dad 1st so i call my dad and ask him about this jackass and he tells me he doesnt even know him either..

leeaches man!!!

anyone here ever experience this?

So what did Sunny Winters say after you refused?

INF
10-30-2008, 04:06 PM
What I dont understand is beggers. They dont even know you trying to get grip. I be in the laundry mat sometimes and get hit up like 2 or 3 times for money. Shit is sad, I just be like "yeah I'm busy using my money so , no , I aint got none for ya"

Olive Oil Goombah
10-30-2008, 04:10 PM
mooching is for close friends and relatives.....anyone else is just using you.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-30-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't mind paying for shit if me and my girl go out to dinner with another couple, or i'll pick up some tabs when my friends and I are out at a bar

If you have money, I think you should be generous with your people.

But I don't like it when people EXPECT you to pay for shit, because they know you've got money. There have been times when I was planning on paying for shit anyway, and someone would be like "Hey, you got money, can you take care of that?" That shit annoys me. I also hate bums and panhandlers

HANZO
10-30-2008, 04:17 PM
yeah i get this.

I have a pretty rich cousin in Germany. guys big time. he was smart, what he did was because he was making so much money he realised that family members will soon be on his back. especially his parents.

so he worked for a couple years, and was a millionaire living in a studio flat. he then moved into a 2million Euro penthouse. but he kept the flat. he bought 2 cars. a Lamborghini and a crap Opel.

he lived 2 lives, one as the average worker at a factory, and the other as a head Engineer at Siemens and then Audi. he told his whole family apart from his brothers that he was basically broke.

he knew his parents would rinse him of his money, tell him to do stupid things. get married and all that nonsense.

Genius..

10-30-2008, 04:19 PM
What I dont understand is beggers. They dont even know you trying to get grip. I be in the laundry mat sometimes and get hit up like 2 or 3 times for money. Shit is sad, I just be like "yeah I'm busy using my money so , no , I aint got none for ya"

One time, I was outside of this Pizza place at like 4 in the morning smoking a cig while my friends were getting food, and this bum came up to me and said "Let me get a quarter, dog"

And I was drunk and lost it and told him to fuck off, and told him if he wanted some money, to fucking dance for it. And he cut a little 2-step, and I gave him 10 bucks.

On one hand, I felt kind of bad about it later, but on the other hand, for those 10 seconds that he was dancing, he was no longer a bum. He was an honest, hardworking American, earning a living by doing hard work. I think that was the greatest gift I could have given him.

SKAMPOE
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM
hahahah leeches ...

if that was to ever happen to me i would tell him like dmx said ''if i dont know i dont fuck wit u, and if i know ur man then he gettin stuck with'',....

Also, I never participate in polls on wu-corp, but I enjoy how all of shifter's poll's have an "I'm gay" option.

Olive Oil Goombah
i give bums money if they loook like they need it. The other hyper mother fuckers all aggressive, i dont give em shit cuz obviously they should put that energy into gettin a job like everyone else.

SKAMPOE
10-30-2008, 04:23 PM
i feel that right there, im always gettin hit up by fiends and bums n shit for change and shit lol i be like damn man u in this coenah 24/7, if u got a job u be werking only 8 hours a day and get paid mor than wat u making here panhandling n shit!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 04:27 PM
yeah i get this.

I have a pretty rich cousin in Germany. guys big time. he was smart, what he did was because he was making so much money he realised that family members will soon be on his back. especially his parents.

so he worked for a couple years, and was a millionaire living in a studio flat. he then moved into a 2million Euro penthouse. but he kept the flat. he bought 2 cars. a Lamborghini and a crap Opel.

he lived 2 lives, one as the average worker at a factory, and the other as a head Engineer at Siemens and then Audi. he told his whole family apart from his brothers that he was basically broke.

he knew his parents would rinse him of his money, tell him to do stupid things. get married and all that nonsense.

Genius..

i like that idea. :mmmyah:

Rame
10-30-2008, 04:27 PM
yeah i get this.

Genius..

Saddest story ever.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
how is it sad?

Rame
10-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Lying to your family and being sneaky like that.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 04:57 PM
you prolly don't understand why it has to be done sometimes. people from certain cultures who follow tradition expect more from their kids than people in western society.

HANZO
10-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Lying to your family and being sneaky like that.

his parents are dicks that would destroy his life if they knew. they would make him build multiple mansions in Turkey jus so they can show off.

i respect him, he does take care of his brothers. he helps out family members he cool with, he bought my brother a 50,000 car when my bro graduated. but he jus stays away from the dangerous family members.