PDA

View Full Version : Soulja Boy Salutes The Slave Trade

missD
10-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Last week in Atlanta, in a interview with Soulja Boy Tell Em. A reporter asked him, “What historical figure do you most hate?” He was stumped. I said, “Others have said Hitler, bin Laden, the slave masters…”

He said, “Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.”
“We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, to get this ice and tattoos.”

SMH

Source:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-30/a-rapper-salutes-the-slave-trade/

TGambino
10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
lol ask a dumb question get a dumb answer

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2008, 03:32 PM
This angers me a lot but he dont know no better. His having a ego attack anyway recently, dont pay him any mind.

Gucci is ghosting for him now. He did his verse on Marco Polo.

"This is not the matrix, but I am the Oracle, do you wanna get with me? The question is rhetorical" :D

TSA
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM
HHAHhahahAHAHAHAhahAHAHahAHAHAHHAHAhahAHHAH!!!

DAMN! i wish i was still in africa, supremely stupid answer though, and for a guy whos arguement for existance is 'dont hate, im getting income' he sure did just hate on hitler and bin laden..who got and get PAID.

>ThaGoldenChild<
10-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Lmao

He should've bought Nas' Nigger album.

Sean
10-30-2008, 07:12 PM
LOL he is so fuckin stupid

JerseyIronman
10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
psst

Slave Masters just bought the slaves and made them do the work.

this reminds me of that GZA line... 'More Rugged Than Slave Mans Boots, New Recuits im fuckin MC Troops!'

haha

drippie k
10-30-2008, 11:46 PM
he deserves NOTHING of what he has

DJMethods
10-31-2008, 01:09 AM
LOL

Thats fucking hilarious. ahahahahaha, people got burnt alive but he loves them cause he's got ice.

funny as fuck, especially when the diamonds probs came from africa

food for thought
10-31-2008, 01:14 AM
the epitome of a House Nigga. its a shame that people with ignorant ass views on shit, like this nigga, are the role models for todays youth.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-31-2008, 01:21 AM
Lmao

He should've bought Nas' Nigger album.

he might have gotten educated a lil something

begongo
10-31-2008, 04:41 AM
snoop dogg said this numerous times

BGS
10-31-2008, 04:43 AM
dumb as fuck...sad!

Edgar Erebus
11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
"Yo God, I remember the days when those who didn't know their share of math weren't allowed to come out on the streets, you remember them days?"

And what'd ya expect from someone who barely did elementary school?

NY_Mami
11-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Coonery at it's finest...... not suprised comin' from him though......

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
And this is the person that TSA bases his whole e-persona on. If youre aspiring to be like Soulja Boy you lost nigga.

LONDON!
11-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Last week in Atlanta, in a interview with Soulja Boy Tell Em. A reporter asked him, “What historical figure do you most hate?” He was stumped. I said, “Others have said Hitler, bin Laden, the slave masters…”

He said, “Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.”
“We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, to get this ice and tattoos.”

SMH

Source:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-30/a-rapper-salutes-the-slave-trade/

if this is really true and accurate, its really sad, thats fucked up, if its true, thats a lost brother right there, for real, i feel sorry for that brother, that he can even think it would be cool to make that statement in any day and age and think everything will be cool, i hope he really didn't say that stuff, for real

fuck the slave masters

big up all my brothers and sisters that went through slavery, fuck the slave masters, big up

harriet tubman
nat turner

and all my fallen brothers and sisters that are resting in peace and fought against that shit, salute everytime, there generals, we wouldn't be were we are witout them, truss me on that

big up my revolutionaries that fought the system after slavery too
assata shakur
mutulu shakur
marcus garvey
huey p newton
fred hampton
malcolm x
nelson mandela
steve biko
bernie grant
sekou odinga
mumia abu jamal
louis farrakhan
martin luther king
tupac
bob marley

and so on and so on, i could go on forever, much repect and props, fuck the slave masters

Edgar Erebus
11-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Mentioned 2Pac but ain't mentioned Chuck D, Ice Cube and Paris.

http://www.hemmy.net/images/interesting/fail28.jpg

food for thought
11-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Bobby Seals, founding member beside Huey.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 01:49 PM
but yea, fuck souljah boy and if u bought his CD, kill yourself !

Frank Drebin
11-01-2008, 03:17 PM
hahaha oh shit what a funny little cunt

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
http://shrani.si/f/3f/Nm/2nVWgaUl/2767453992fd45add90.jpg

LONDON!
11-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Bobby Seals, founding member beside Huey.

i was thinking of him, but i couldn't remember his name, thats why i said so on and so on, you could go on forever, shout out to kwame toure(aka stokely carmichael) rip, geronimo pratt and patrick lumumba(rip) aswell. big up chuck d, paris, dead prez, the coup, krs 1 and the rest of the crew and so on and so on you know

slavery, colonialism, aids, fuck the system, all day, everyday

Edgar Erebus
11-01-2008, 07:03 PM
patrick lumumba(rip) aswell.

Okay, you've redeemed yourself.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Lol

Charles Barry
11-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Soulja Boy is the epitome of a nigger.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 07:53 PM
^^ yo son, what that Hosea verse from. priest is always talking bout that shit.

Charles Barry
11-01-2008, 07:59 PM
^^ yo son, what that Hosea verse from. priest is always talking bout that shit.

It's from the Bible. It's refering to the 144,000 elect and 1/3 of the tribe of Israel that will be left when the Lord returns and brings vengence on this planet . Priest was dropping some jewels on behind the stained glass that people need to look into the scriptures to understand. People will be destroyed for lack of knowledge of who they are.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 08:03 PM
yo , thats peace son.

do u know what version of the bible thats in? because i never heard of Hosea before. but he way Priest was saying it, it sounded like it was out the bible, u know?

Charles Barry
11-01-2008, 08:10 PM
yo , thats peace son.

do u know what version of the bible thats in? because i never heard of Hosea before. but he way Priest was saying it, it sounded like it was out the bible, u know?
No doubt man. Priest is trying to wake brothers up out of their slumber, I definitely feel that dudes music. It's in the Old Testament, you can find that particular book in any Bible. I'd roll with the King James version, but you'll be good with whatever you use. Revelation, Chapter 14 will bring more light to that verse.

When you get the chance peep some videos on youtube by Great Mill Stone. They really do a good job of breaking down the scripture, illuminati, prophecies, and all that.

LONDON!
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Soulja Boy is the epitome of a nigger.

i know you don't really mean that statement, thats just as bad as what soulja boy said

i use the term nigga as a term of endearment, like the word brare(guy), person, guy or sumthin, taking sumthin that was negative and taking it back, reclaiming it and shit and making it positive, you see what i'm saying, its in that context

but the term nigger in your context, is just ludicrous, i know you are more enligtened than that my black or latino brother, i'm gonna check that great mill stone youtube shizzle, for real

we're all black brothers and sisters, we're all nigga's, brothers and sisters need to get off that bougee shit, chris rock was just joking, it was just a joke people, snap out of that bougee shit people, we're all black brothers and sisters, truss me on that

big up malachi z york too

and shout out to prodigy(for that blog i've just read), its bigger than music, trust, big up jigga jay z too

and you if you got sumthin to say to someone, you should really say it to there face, not on no corny, nerdy internet boards, i promote that, trust me on that, if you've got sumthin to say, say it to a nigga's face, for real, but fuck a paedophille nigga or bitch, thats the worst thing to be on the roads, along wit snitches, faggots and other type of sex offenders, rapists, voyeurs and so on and so on, i know i can back up my shit, i know this, people can call me what they want, its a free world, but i can't hold my tongue for lower specie sex offenders, i can't do it

fuck that peodophille piece of shit mudda fucker that set malachi up wit that bullshit charge that everyone knows he's responsible for, true stories, its nuthin, straight, niggas can call me a punk or whatever, but i don't care, fuck paedophille niggas, fuck em, fuck that nigga, big up malachi z york, everytime, you know this, lets go

Maccabee Ridah
11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Dumb kid and stupid answer.......

P.E.A.C.E.