PDA

View Full Version : People who deny their roots...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 07:04 PM
my sister's boyfriend is black and she is expecting a little blackinese baby any day now. i don't know why they haven't managed to get a place of their own yet cos she works for the town hall and he works for the council.

anyways, i went for a meal with her and her boyfriend last year and we got talking about where we came from. i gathered from his silence he didn't want to disclose which country he was from, but my sister said "Ghana" and as soon as she said it he gave her a look then my sister quickly said "Guyana". i know she didn't make a mistake the first time cos there's no way he's south american. i think he's dumb for lying and making my sister lie about it too.

what do you make of people who deny their roots?

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 07:06 PM
It's actually pretty sad that someone would want to lie about where they're from.

Unless of course it's Greece.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
some africans have a hard time admitting they're africans though. it's because the whites, well, not just whites, don't like africans and prefer jamaicans.

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Did Africa ever have a Bobsleigh team?

Did Africa ever make a classic hangover movie about said bobsleigh team?

No?

Then fuck 'em/

HANZO
10-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Did Africa ever have a Bobsleigh team?

Did Africa ever make a classic hangover movie about said bobsleigh team?

No?

Then fuck 'em/

ahahahaahahahahaha!!!!

on topic: ppl who deny their roots are cunts in my eyes.

EAGLE EYE
10-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Who ever owns these two accounts should be watching their security cameras at the liquor store

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 07:25 PM
for the last time, i am NOT a secondary!!!

GENERAL WISE
10-30-2008, 07:26 PM
This thread is a blatant jab at TSA.

GENERAL WISE
10-30-2008, 07:27 PM
for the last time, i am NOT a secondary!!!

He thinks you are me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 07:28 PM
This thread is a blatant jab at TSA.

not at all, tissa is proud to be nigerian.

EAGLE EYE
10-30-2008, 07:28 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/heyheyhey.jpg

...... if we only had different facial expressions we could bridge the gap of both forums and maybe play that nas song too

GENERAL WISE
10-30-2008, 07:30 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/heyheyhey.jpg

...... if we only had different facial expressions we could bridge the gap of both forums and maybe play that nas song too

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/harry02.png

I used MSpaint so the image has to be a rectangle.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/harry05.png

HANZO
10-30-2008, 07:30 PM
Tissa is giving the 'Steven Segal' look in dat picture.

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 07:43 PM

TAURO
10-30-2008, 08:58 PM
my sister's boyfriend is black and she is expecting a little blackinese baby any day now. i don't know why they haven't managed to get a place of their own yet cos she works for the town hall and he works for the council.

anyways, i went for a meal with her and her boyfriend last year and we got talking about where we came from. i gathered from his silence he didn't want to disclose which country he was from, but my sister said "Ghana" and as soon as she said it he gave her a look then my sister quickly said "Guyana". i know she didn't make a mistake the first time cos there's no way he's south american. i think he's dumb for lying and making my sister lie about it too.

what do you make of people who deny their roots?

There are black people in Guyana.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2008, 09:19 PM
There are black people in Guyana.

there's black people in every country, the point is that he's from Ghana but is ashamed to admit it. by saying Guyana, he knows he won't get treated like how africans are treated here.

Tito_Para Enfrente
10-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I Dont Know... But Me.. I Love My Roots... Though I May Look Arabian.. My Ancestors.. Are From Mexico.. So Im Mexican.. There Is No Denying.. That ....forget All The Haters.. That Speak Of Me Like That... I M Kind Of Used To It .. Since I've Been A Little Kid.. It Is Okay... I've Learned To Live With It..

TSA
10-30-2008, 10:16 PM
there's black people in every country, the point is that he's from Ghana but is ashamed to admit it. by saying Guyana, he knows he won't get treated like how africans are treated here.
lol, he's probably from guyana

problem solver, that's his first name, or last name only if any of them indicate origin.

anyways i think you should worry less about heritage denial and more about liquor and liquor accessories

TSA
10-30-2008, 10:20 PM
i also hate fags that hate where their from or deny anything about themselves cause it's shameful.

there are alot of self hating africans floating around the place, they're the worst so yeah i can REALLY see him being from africa, but theres still a high chance he's from guyana and has guyanese blood upon his matress

Killa BB
10-30-2008, 11:20 PM
I am a proud product of what happened when an Irishman (who might as well have been a slave himself) decided to marry one of his own African servant women... God Bless America!

TAURO
10-30-2008, 11:48 PM

Judging from your story im pretty sure your sister made a mistake and you just read his reaction wrong.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-31-2008, 05:28 PM
i also hate fags that hate where their from or deny anything about themselves cause it's shameful.

there are alot of self hating africans floating around the place, they're the worst so yeah i can REALLY see him being from africa, but theres still a high chance he's from guyana and has guyanese blood upon his matress

Judging from your story im pretty sure your sister made a mistake and you just read his reaction wrong.

i think she was lying for him because she's lied for him before. when i first met him i was led to believe he was a footballer playing for Ashford.

she eventually told me the truth and said he actually worked for the council. they've been going out for about 4 years, she can't make mistake ghana for guyana. it was the look that he gave her which makes me doubt it.

TSA
10-31-2008, 05:32 PM
give 1 part of his name that would indicate.
otherwise, shut up lol.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-31-2008, 06:04 PM
give 1 part of his name that would indicate.
otherwise, shut up lol.

he goes by an english name, don't know if it's his real name, i don't know his last name. like lots of minorities they don't always go by their real name, when i meet people i don't tell them my real name either.

i didn't always reveal my heritage either, not to certain individuals, not because i was too afraid or ashamed to admit it, it was because i was suspicious of their motives for wanting to know. these were guys who had shown interest in me but i wasn't interested in them. i didn't want them to compare me to other chinks that they knew or knew of.

my dad always made a point of comparing me to other chink girls, always, any chance he got he would say so and so's daughter is doing this/that/the other, and look at you blah blah blah. he'd never talk about girls who didn't do as well as me, only the ones who did more than me. it made me feel like i always had to compete with other girls, whether i know the girls or not. it's part of the reason why i refuse to speak to him anymore, haven't spoken to him for 2 years. he's done it all my life and if he had the chance to do it now he'd still do it.

Prolifical ENG
10-31-2008, 06:59 PM
Yes there are many black people in Guyana. Actually I have a friend from there but not black but identifies himself as brown and is a dark tone of brown.... from one of the original tribes.

Anyway I thought he said he was from Grenada and at one point the subject came up again and I was corrected. I guess Grenada is closer geographically than Ghana.

16th_Chamber
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
you chinese? damn! we need some pictures up in here
________
BEST STARCRAFT 2 REPLAY (http://screplays.com)

Dokuro
10-31-2008, 08:00 PM
i uderstand lying if your from canada france or austrilia

diggy
10-31-2008, 09:55 PM
I know this arab guy who is said to be from Iraq, but out of shame (of the country being in a war) says he's from Quwait, and pretends to be "spanish" to the females to get pussy.

Dokuro
10-31-2008, 09:57 PM
yah his names Diggy

TSA
11-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Guyana and ghana are on 2 opposite sides of the world

cap
11-01-2008, 04:33 AM
i would never do anything like that,but thats easy for me to say hahahahahahahaha i pitty all of you guys

Eyetalian
11-01-2008, 05:32 AM
I'd lie if I was from any scandanavian country. Far to pleasant there, what with their high taxes and extreme social harmony. Aint no Ghetto Son

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Guyana and ghana are on 2 opposite sides of the world

exactly. the black community in london is mostly made up of caribbeans and africans. we don't get many south americans over here, the few that i've met have been tourists. i'm guessing if south americans choose to emigrate they'd choose north america rather than england.

http://www.lho.org.uk/viewResource.aspx?id=9684

London is the most ethnically diverse city in the UK. Census 2001 population figures suggest that:

* 40% of Londoners belong to a minority ethnic group, including the White Other and White Irish groups.
* The White Other (8%), Indian (6%), Black African (5%) and Black Caribbean (5%) groups are the largest in London.
* With the exception of the Pakistani group, London has the largest population from all ethnic minority groups out of all regions of England.
* There are wide differences in the proportion of the population from an ethnic minority group in different London boroughs, ranging from 71% in Brent to 8% in Havering.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:9jVP45g9ZQsJ:www.cilt.org.uk/faqs/london_ethnic_map_key.rtf+london+census+of+ethnic+ minorities&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=uk

Key to the map of London's ethnic minority communities (Census 2001)

1. Algerian Finsbury Park D2
2. Australian/New Zealander Earl's Court C3
3. Australian/New Zealander Shepherd's Bush C3
4. Australian/New Zealander Willesden Green/Brondesbury C2/3
5. Baltic/Eastern European Chichele Road C2
6. Bangladeshi Brick Lane/Spitalfields D3
7. Bangladeshi Church Street estates C3
8. Bangladeshi King's Cross C3
9. Bangladeshi Ponder's End D1
10. Bangladeshi South Uxbridge A2/3
11. Bangladeshi & Filipino World's End estate C3
12. Caribbean Catford D4
13. Caribbean Lea Bridge D2
14. Caribbean & West African Clapton D2
15. Caribbean (esp Guyanese), West African & Turkish Tottenham D2
16. Caribbean (esp St Lucian) Bow D3
17. Chinese Lisle Street/Gerrard Street C3
18. Chinese & Indonesian/Malaysian Colindale B2
19. Chinese/Vietnamese Poplar D3
20. Chinese/Vietnamese Thamesmead E3
21. Colombian/Ecuadorian Elephant and Castle D3
22. Congolese West Green Road D2
23. Ethiopian/Sudanese/Eritrean/Djiboutian North Kensington C3
24. Filipino/Thai Kenway Road/Hogarth Road C3
25. French & American South Kensington C3
26. Ghanaian Broadwater Farm estate D2
27. Greek Moscow Road C3
28. Greek Cypriot Camberwell D3
29. Greek Cypriot Green Lanes (north)/Palmers Green/Brunswick Park/Southgate/Winchmore Hill C/D1
30. Indian Drummond Street C3
31. Indian Neasden B2
32. Indian Seven Kings E2
33. Indian West Hendon B/C2
34. Indian (esp east-African Gujarati) Harrow & Kenton B2
35. Indian (esp east-African Gujarati) Wembley B2
36. Indian (esp Hindu) & Jamaican Thornton Heath C/D4
37. Indian (esp Hindu)/Pakistani Green Street E2/3
38. Indian (esp Punjabi Sikh)/Pakistani/Sri Lankan Southall A/B3
39. Indian (esp Sikh) South Hayes A3
40. Indian (esp Sikh)/Pakistani Heston A3
41. Indian Sikh Mitchell Close F3
42. Indian/Pakistani Hounslow A/B3
43. Iranian High Street Kensington C3
44. Iranian Queensway C3
45. Irish Dollis Hill/Dudden Hill C2
46. Irish & Eastern European Kilburn High Road C2
47. Italian Old Compton Street C3
48. Italian Clerkenwell C3
49. Italian & Somali Streatham High Road C4
50. Jamaican Battersea C3
51. Jamaican Brixton C/D3
52. Jamaican & Somali Stonebridge B2/3
53. Jamaican & West African New Cross (south) D3
54. Jamaican & West African Old Kent Road & North Peckham estates D3
55. Jamaican/Barbadian/St Lucian Harlesden B/C3
56. Jamaican/Barbadian/St Lucian Willesden B/C2
57. Japanese Totteridge C1
58. Japanese & Iranian Hanger Hill/Ealing B3
59. Korean New Malden B4
60. Lebanese/Arab Edgware Road C3
61. Nigerian Northumberland Park D2
62. Pakistani Ilford/Loxford E2
63. Pakistani Queen's Road D2
64. Pakistani & Caribbean Leyton D2
65. Pakistani/Indian Barking E2
66. Polish Acton B3
67. Polish Balham High Street C4
68. Polish King Street C3
69. Polish Lillie Road/Dawes Road C3
70. Portuguese South Lambeth Road/Stockwell Road C3
71. Roma St Paul's Cray/St Mary Cray E4
72. Russian Mayfair C3
73. Somali Crystal Palace D4
74. Somali Dormer's Wells B3
75. Somali Kentish Town Road C2
76. Somali Stratford D2
77. Somali Wapping D3
78. Somali Wembley Central Square B2
79. South African Jewish Swiss Cottage C2
80. South African/Australian/Zimbabwean Putney/Southfields C3/4
81. Spanish/Portuguese Portobello Road C3
82. Spanish/Portuguese & Moroccan Ladbroke Grove/Goldborne Road C3
83. Sri Lankan Alperton B3
84. Sri Lankan Broad Green D4
85. Sri Lankan/Indian/Pakistani Tooting C4
86. Sri Lankan/Tamil East Ham High Street E2/3
87. St Lucian Paddington C3
88. Tamil Chessington B5
89. Trinidadian/Barbadian Notting Hill C3
90. Turkish Walthamstow High Street D2
91. Turkish Edmonton D2
92. Turkish/Kurdish Green Lanes (south) D2
93. Turkish/Kurdish Stoke Newington D2
94. Vietnamese Mare Street & Kingsland Road D2
95. West African Canning Town/Beckton/Royal Docks D/E3
96. West African Rye Lane & Peckham D3
97. West African & Caribbean Stroud Green Road C2
98. West African & Turkish Dalston D2
99. West African (esp Nigerian) New Cross (north) D3
100. West African (esp Nigerian) Woolwich/Plumstead/Abbey Wood E3

HANZO
11-01-2008, 09:30 AM
i know alot of ppl who reject their roots.

in my university you have Asians who are fuckin KKK. they always talking about how much they hate immigrants and they all support the Iraq war and shit. they never speak their own language and hate the other ethnics. its like "YOU ARE AN IMMIGRANT"

them ppls are annoying.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-01-2008, 09:40 AM
that's nuts ^^^

i wish i had a better command of my language.

the thing is, when you emigrate to another country, do you bat for the next team?

i was having a convo with some (white english) friends of mine a couple of years ago and they saw me as a bit of a traitor when i said the vietnamese were my people.

HANZO
11-01-2008, 09:48 AM
that's nuts ^^^

i wish i had a better command of my language.

the thing is, when you emigrate to another country, do you bat for the next team?

i was having a convo with some (white english) friends of mine a couple of years ago and they saw me as a bit of a traitor when i said the vietnamese were my people.

that aint being a traitor.

you would be a traitor if you denied your roots.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-01-2008, 09:52 AM
we were watching a documentary about the vietnam war, naturally they were slagging off the vietnamese and i couldn't sit back and listen to that shit. they saw me as a traitor to the english people because i live in england so i should support the english.

Suga Duga
11-01-2008, 10:05 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=57963&type=sigpic&dateline=1225225620

HANZO
11-01-2008, 10:06 AM
we were watching a documentary about the vietnam war, naturally they were slagging off the vietnamese and i couldn't sit back and listen to that shit. they saw me as a traitor to the english people because i live in england so i should support the english.

well thats jus stupid. should of told them fuck off.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-01-2008, 10:15 AM
i was in their house at the time, so i couldn't say that.

my sister gave birth to a little girl on thursday, my aunt told me today. she said she's really cute too.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-01-2008, 01:29 PM
im from Ghana and i bag all the hot chicks,even the white ones so.....???

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Geopolitically speaking, Guyana can be considered part of the Caribbean region.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-01-2008, 03:02 PM
there are guyanese people here, just haven't met any. it was his reaction that made me doubt it.

TSA
11-01-2008, 03:04 PM
what do you mean geopolitically speaking?
in what other context is it not?

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2008, 03:13 PM
what do you mean geopolitically speaking?
in what other context is it not?

When you divide the world into regions to study them further. Tryxx considered it part as South America, however, if you study the politics in the area they are closer related to the Caribbean than South America. This means there may be more "South Americans" in London than first thought.

You can also argue that the Caribbean is part of North America, but its characteristics are obviously much different than the main land.

Same thing can be said with Mexico as being grouped with the South American countries or "Latin America".

TSA
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
oh

Esquire
11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm proud to be South African.