PDA

View Full Version : A Serious Question For The Members Of Wu Corp

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Imagine you're Inspectah Deck, the year is 2000.

You're at home chilling in the cut and reading the dictionary, when the phone rings.

It's rza.

'Bududududududududududu. Whattup god? It's the Rza, knamean. I've got 1 more track to record for Iron Flag, I'm gonna make it a just you and Gza joint, namean. So write a nice verse and hit me up in the studio tomorrow. namean. Dont worry, god, Flava Flav aint gonna be nowhere near this shit, naeman. *geeky laugh*'

Rza hangs up.

Your pysched.

Just you and Gza on a clan joint. This is going to be classic, you think to yourself.

So you take a puff of the PCP and get down to a busy nights writing.

The next morning: No sleep and 15 PCP blunts later you have some of the illest shit you wrote in a long time.

So you jump in the whip and head for the studio.

You open the door to see Rza sat at the controls in a Santa hat, nodding his head the the 'Dashing' beat.

DO YOU SHOOT RZA?

EAGLE EYE
10-30-2008, 09:00 PM
I offer him cup of eggnog w/pcp

Prolifical ENG
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Id be like "yo its that 1995 shit again that everyone always wants back...classic" it needs more christmas jingling in the back to be a true 1995 beat.

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Nice answers.

It's good to see some of my brethen have been heeding my advice and keeping thier fourth eye open.

INF
10-30-2008, 09:19 PM
I dont fuck with Iron Flag period

Olive Oil Goombah
10-30-2008, 09:26 PM
truthfully i've only listened to two wutang albums.....

36 chambers and wu tang forever.....i only like 36. I dont even really like Wu Tang as a group.

I like them as solo artists in particular Ghost Rae and MK

Dokuro
10-30-2008, 09:31 PM
im pritty sure Rza mor articulat he dosent say namean that stickly a Ghost thing namean

but who are you
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/alice_05a-1116x1492.jpg/250px-alice_05a-1116x1492.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 09:32 PM
After reading the above 2 posts, i have decided to reasses life.

Tito
10-30-2008, 10:46 PM
What The Fuck ..

drippie k
10-31-2008, 01:13 AM
i'd threaten to quit the group...that track is just plain horrible

Durag
10-31-2008, 07:04 AM
Imagine you're Inspectah Deck, the year is 2000.

You're at home chilling in the cut and reading the dictionary, when the phone rings.

It's rza.

'Bududududududududududu. Whattup god? It's the Rza, knamean. I've got 1 more track to record for Iron Flag, I'm gonna make it a just you and Gza joint, namean. So write a nice verse and hit me up in the studio tomorrow. namean. Dont worry, god, Flava Flav aint gonna be nowhere near this shit, naeman. *geeky laugh*'

Rza hangs up.

Your pysched.

Just you and Gza on a clan joint. This is going to be classic, you think to yourself.

So you take a puff of the PCP and get down to a busy nights writing.

The next morning: No sleep and 15 PCP blunts later you have some of the illest shit you wrote in a long time.

So you jump in the whip and head for the studio.

You open the door to see Rza sat at the controls in a Santa hat, nodding his head the the 'Dashing' beat.

DO YOU SHOOT RZA?

HahahAAHhAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

HELL YES!

Id say Decks a bitch though, watever RZA tells him to do, he'll do.

Ginnsey
10-31-2008, 07:17 AM
ummmmm dont u think he might have known the beat before the lyrics were written?? I mean the lyrics dont just coincidently fit the beat.

I was Dashing through the hood

Eighteens with the whip, smoke gray

Leavin' skid marks on five-oh, smokin' all the way

Hahaha!

With my all-star team, bitches see our shine

Yo son we gotta make that CREAM whether raps or Nixon times

YEA i think he knew what beat he was writting for

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-31-2008, 07:21 AM
^^^party pooper

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
10-31-2008, 11:41 AM
lol.......that was funny

but I do like these 2 cuts:
01-In The Hood.mp3
11-Iron Flag.mp3

those 2 have the classic Wu sound

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
10-31-2008, 11:58 AM
hey just went back and listened to "Dashing".....that song is not that bad....

why don't you guys like it?

WARPATH
10-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Honestly, I was looking on the credit on a lot of the wu-albums, some of the best beats it seems, aren't done by the RZA but that other guy (can't remembeer). RZA seems like he get's the credit for them though.