PDA

View Full Version : German teacher strips for students.... I miss school

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 09:47 PM
size=7]Teacher strips for stunned [/size]
By ninemsn

A student captured the striptease on a phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to High School Musical, the adults-only version.

A German teacher has been caught on camera stripping down to almost nothing during a raunchy game of “truth or dare” with her 15-year-old students.

The strip tease, filmed on a student's mobile phone, has outraged parents who have demanded the woman be sacked, the The Sun newspaper reports.

The teacher was supervising a start of term party at a school in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary, when the game got out of hand.

The unnamed woman is seen curtsying in the video before ripping off her top and swinging it around her head in time to music as her teenage pupils cheer and hoot.

The teacher strips down to her bra and unzips and lowers her pants suggestively. She continues her raunchy floor show for about two minutes before another teacher steps in and covers her with a table cloth.

One parent was quoted in the Sun as saying the students "couldn't believe their luck" when the teacher started stripping.

The school's principal has refused to bow to demands the woman be fired.

"I was forced to give the German teacher a warning, but I will not dismiss her because she is a valuable teacher for our institution," principal Sandor Rozman said.

The woman showed no more skin than you would see on a beach, he said. undefined

Check the video and article out
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=658234

Not bad either

EAGLE EYE
10-30-2008, 09:52 PM
those Germans have the best Oktobers

TAURO
10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
She must of lost her fucking mind, wtf was she thinking?

Blackula Spectacula
10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
"The woman showed no more skin than you would see on a beach, he said. undefined"

that wasn't the beach .. that was school ... lame comparison.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Stop bashing the teacher, THANK HER.

11th Chamber
10-30-2008, 10:11 PM
hahaha Germany is so fucking weird

this was awesome nontheless

Senator C. Palantine
10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
To much German Techno fucks with da brain cells.

DJMethods
10-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Du Hast

drippie k
10-31-2008, 01:30 AM
i wish my 7th grad science teacher woulda done that but nooooo it had to happen to those stupid german kids

DJMethods
10-31-2008, 01:44 AM
i wish my 7th grad science teacher woulda done that but nooooo it had to happen to those stupid german kids

Give Mr Carter a call, I'm sure he'll help relive a childhood fantasy.

Supreme-NRT
10-31-2008, 09:56 AM
my oppinion depends whether the teacher was hot or not.

Ginnsey
10-31-2008, 10:56 AM
my oppinion depends whether the teacher was hot or not.

check the link and find out for yourself

netscape check two
10-31-2008, 12:34 PM
The video quality was pretty bad to tell what she looked like or not.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-31-2008, 01:12 PM
how far is germany again?

Surreptitious
10-31-2008, 02:05 PM
based on pure context, watching that got my dick hard, some student had to beat that on that day

10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
scheiss nutten:)!

WARPATH
10-31-2008, 03:03 PM
I'd be on that teacher all year, until she finally caves in and gives me pussy, or calls the authorities.

There was this one teacher in high school, I was taking a trip and this girl was laying her head on my lap. Her head started to elevate as I started becoming erect. The girl smiled. The teacher blushed. I had heard that a student was tapping that teacher a year before, but never put her to the test. This should go in that regrets thread.