PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Tito
10-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Hello People Of Wu Corp..... How Are... You.. I Haven't Blazed.. Since.. Sunday.. Yes.. I Am Not At My Original Home.. I Am In My Second.. Home.. In Mexico.. I Love It Here.. Bitches.. . Places.. To Go.. And The People Are Great.. I Love Them.. Dios Los Bendiga A Todos.. A Todos Los Quiero Mucho..

I Had A Question.. People Of The World.. As You Know .. I Like.. All Types.. Of Women.. But My Selected.. Type.. Is Dark Women.. Like Dark Skinned.. Women.. From N E Where.. But Really .. Dark Skinned.. Mexican Bitches.. I Think I Also.. Like .. Indian . Women.. Like From India.. They Be Looking.. Bomb.. If You Have N E Pics.. Of Dark Skinned.. Women.. Send Them To Me.. Or Hit Me .. Up.. So I Can See .. I Did This For Fun.. So Dont Trip..

Females.. In Here.. If Your Dark Skinned.. You're Bomb As Fuck.. Whenever U Guys See A Dark Skinned.. Female.. Just Think Of Me.. And Say.. This Mutha Fucker Is Crazy..

FEMALES.. FROM THE WORLD..

EAGLE EYE
10-30-2008, 11:07 PM
have you ever broke a puerto rican dudes arm for sweat pant money?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/Tracy-morgan.jpg/398px-Tracy-morgan.jpg

Tito
10-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Nope..

drippie k
10-31-2008, 01:11 AM
orale wey...MARIA, TRAE LA PINCHE TEQUILA!!!!