PDA

View Full Version : halloween

zooruka
10-31-2008, 03:03 AM
do you go out trick or treating ?????? did you get any trick or treaters and if so what candy did you give them....

discuss

Vikthor
10-31-2008, 03:21 AM
one time i was givin an apple while trickortreating... A FUCKIN RED APPLE!@ i used to only go to the east side avenue 3floor houses too and these dirty ass, fuckin SHIESTY ass mufuckas handed me a fruit.. i have also got a banana, a CARD! a motherfucking vanlentines day card only it was halloween themed!@ and a can of soda (which was pretty coo but still a bit awkward) among other crazy shit...

last year... or the year before, halloween landed on a sunday.. and was 'OFFICIALLY POSTPONED until the next day because mormons arent allowed to do shit on sundays... all that trouble just for them to answer the door with a smirk on their face as they hand me a banana..

Durag
10-31-2008, 03:47 AM
do you go out trick or treating ?????? did you get any trick or treaters and if so what candy did you give them....

discuss

What a deep, deep topic.

Well, no i dont go trick or treating, im not10, and neither is most of the corp. And ya i get trick or treaters, but i just tell them to fuck off.

Blackula Spectacula
10-31-2008, 05:32 AM
i'm going out and trick or driiiiiiinkiiiing!

Killa BB
10-31-2008, 07:57 AM
http://steveandamysly.tannerworld.com/databank/2006/image_jonessoda_2006_halloween_lemondropdead_bottl e1.jpg

KERZO
10-31-2008, 08:22 AM

discuss

I sit behind my letterbox and stun those little shits with a taser if they try to chap my door...very entertaining..

http://www.theschifferreport.com/images/baby_taser.jpg

SKAMPOE
10-31-2008, 08:53 AM
go suk on a beg payp ey

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_hfFNqoLYQa8/RuLbuRPGlwI/AAAAAAAAAlU/-Pft_lYC7ZQ/P9082361.JPG

KERZO
10-31-2008, 09:00 AM
Muchos dongos up the assos skampos ^O^

-The A to the Z-
10-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Recently got my first Trick or Treater today.

Forgot it was Halloween.

I am not ashamed to reveal the bugger did indeed terrify me for a whole 7/8 of a second with his mask.

Gave said bugger 50p.

Tage
10-31-2008, 12:40 PM
hahaha some people on the corp go trick or treating? couple years ago i went trick or treatin with some mates... but we had a shit load of fireworks... setting them off in dog shit bins when people walkin past and shit.. aaahahaha... classic!

Tage
10-31-2008, 12:42 PM
Recently got my first Trick or Treater today.

Forgot it was Halloween.

I am not ashmed to reveal the bugger did indeed terrify me for a whole 7/8 of a second with his mask.

Gave said bugger 50p.

^hahahaha... can tell your english... England represent! shoould of just opened the door naked with a knife in your hand and fake blood over your body... now THAT would of been fucking hilarious! especially if they had a parent with them

-The A to the Z-
10-31-2008, 12:45 PM
^hahahaha... can tell your english... England represent! shoould of just opened the door naked with a knife in your hand and fake blood over your body... now THAT would of been fucking hilarious! especially if they had a parent with them

Perhaps I should just hide behind the [glass] outside door and rise up from the Darkness when the suckas ring the doorbell?

food for thought
10-31-2008, 12:47 PM
What a deep, deep topic.

Well, no i dont go trick or treating, im not10, and neither is most of the corp. And ya i get trick or treaters, but i just tell them to fuck off.

Couldnt have said it better.