PDA

View Full Version : R.A. The Rugged Man Is Supporting McCain/Palin

BIG D O
10-31-2008, 02:11 PM
http://purehip-hop.blogspot.com/2008/10/ra-say-it-aint-sothe-rugged-man.html

did a write up in the ole' blog about this......

Suga Duga
10-31-2008, 02:15 PM
gay

11th Chamber
10-31-2008, 02:21 PM
I hope this thread isnt pointing to the supposed fact that all rappers are supposed to be Obama supporters..

derek41
10-31-2008, 02:24 PM
who cares who he votes for, if you think obama is going to change the world then you better get ready for dissapointment. I am voting for obama because i could never see Palin in office

RynMur
10-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Damn you make it sound likes its a big deal. Out of most rappers, I would say RA actually knows what he's talking about.

drippie k
10-31-2008, 03:22 PM
daddy yankee's pro mccain as well

THE W
10-31-2008, 05:21 PM
being that mccain/palins tax plan benefits the entrepreneur its understandable.

i would think most entertainers would vote mccain.

food for thought
10-31-2008, 06:14 PM
sellout

TSA
10-31-2008, 06:30 PM
i could have sworn i commented in this thread.

he's a fag cause he raps on stage with a spandex devil costume, which is corny.
he's probably a republican though, i do see why it's news that he supports mccain, cause ppl do.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-31-2008, 06:45 PM
Holy Shit! With the support of political heavyweight R.A. the Rugged Man in his corner, McCain can stop campaigning now and just coast into the White House.

Once Barack finds out, he'll probably drop out of the race.

BIG D O
10-31-2008, 07:01 PM
good replies.....people are misunderstanding a lil' tho....

read the blog post, not just the thread title.....

whitey
10-31-2008, 07:15 PM
white trash dude voting republican, and someones surprised about this because?

TGambino
10-31-2008, 09:15 PM
smh crackas still scared bout a black man gettin in the white house.....its happenin...whos ur daddy

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
what a fucking cracka ass faggot. I never liked this dude

what a fag. sarah palin? fuck outta here

whitey
10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
ha finally something i agree with Ghostlace on. His SIG. haaaa that move by berba was sublime. beautiful. but anywho back to the topic at hand.

until hes in office, my nightmare which is the last 8 years of bush in office continues. i felt fucking sick to my stomach after the 04 election. i tell you if fucking dumbass americans put bush in the whitehouse the second time, they can do anything. dont be counting those chickens till they hatch my dudes. vote yourself, and get your bummy ass friends to do the same.

THE MASON
10-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Who cares really?

dude decided to vote for Republicans, it his choice thats the point of a vote

if Obama is gonna win, then the voters will vote for em. Instead of dicussing what music stars (which is a very small group of people) are voting for who, figure out your selves who to vote for.

my opinion of politicans is that they all liars anyways, so fuck it ill vote but they say one thing and do another, all lies.

oDoUoSoKo
10-31-2008, 10:06 PM
sellout
lmao ^^^ ur a simpleton.

11th Chamber
11-01-2008, 01:48 AM
sellout

what a fucking cracka ass faggot. I never liked this dude

what a fag. sarah palin? fuck outta here

Lol at you losers

Dude u dont even live in the US, your opinion on anything Election related is invalid. Go worry about your next queen, or whatever u do there

hide1998
11-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Damn you make it sound likes its a big deal. Out of most rappers, I would say RA actually knows what he's talking about.

And yet he is a McCain/Palin supporter, which contradicts knowing what you're talking about.

TSA
11-01-2008, 03:54 AM
^that too.
Lol at you losers

Dude u dont even live in the US, your opinion on anything Election related is invalid. Go worry about your next queen, or whatever u do there
ASHAAHHahaHH!

TSA
11-01-2008, 03:57 AM
also, all the fake black kids on this website are cheesy as fuck
like ghost lace
and this

smh crackas still scared bout a black man gettin in the white house.....its happenin...whos ur daddy
what a faggot. lol at whos ur daddy. Obama is winning the election, not you or the black race, your ass is having a hard time winning your battle with hemroids.

Crack Killz
11-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Lol at you losers

lmaoooo

food for thought
11-01-2008, 11:04 AM
ur a simpleton.

why? cause i think he shouldnt be voting for a cat and his party that dont do shit for the middle and lower class.

There is no reason anything Hip Hop should be associated with anything Republican. they dont give a fuck about us and they dont do shit for us.
they worry bout keepin Corporations and the wealthy happy by framing laws to favor their profit-making schemes, while throwing the middle and lower class under the bus.

and if for some odd reason u cant see that, i think you need to study on Hip-Hop and its foundation and pick up a book from time to time.

but oh yea, hes white, so who gives a fuck if he votes republican, right?

food for thought
11-01-2008, 11:06 AM

Afficial_Nastee
11-01-2008, 11:14 AM
lmao look at who's in his top friends list on myspace....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5781463&MyToken=ff87eabf-e69c-4e85-b1ce-def02cf91dc6

GhettoGnom
11-01-2008, 11:27 AM
why? cause i think he shouldnt be voting for a cat and his party that dont do shit for the middle and lower class.

You thinking that he shouldn't vote for McCain is one thing, but calling him a sellout because he disagree with your political views is bullshit.. If he honestly think McCain is the best choice, he would be a sellout if he supported Obama... Rugged Man doesn't earn ANYTHING by supporting McCain, and he knows that..

I don't really care though. I hope Obama wins, but I don't see why I should get shook up because R.A. don't share my views.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 11:34 AM
its not about him disagreeing with my political views ( wtf ??? ), its about him supporting someone who dosent give a shit about him or the community/culture that he raps about.
that is being a sellout. what is McCain going to do for him or the community?

Hip-Hop and McCain should not be in the same sentence together.

u obviously dont know shit about Republicans or wat they stand for. google it.

J-Cee
11-01-2008, 11:41 AM
who cares who he votes for..hes a good rapper..thats all i give a fuck about....

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-01-2008, 12:11 PM
its not about him disagreeing with my political views ( wtf ??? ), its about him supporting someone who dosent give a shit about him or the community/culture that he raps about.

Hip-Hop and McCain should not be in the same sentence together.

u obviously dont know shit about Republicans or wat they stand for. google it.

What the fuck is Obamba going to do for RA The Rugged Man or hip-hop?

Maybe RA the Rugged Man has a gross income of over $250,000 per year and doesn't want his taxes raised?

Im voting for Obama, but that doesn't mean that I'm right and somebody else is wrong.

And the bottom line is that neither McCain or Obama gives a fuck about hip-hop. Hip-hop isn't about culture anymore. Hip-Hop is an arbitrary label given to a genre of music. Nobody owns it.

Regardless of whether Obama or McCain wins, none of your day-to-day lives are going to change. Life is going to be hard for everybody the next few years, and how America responds has a lot more to do with how individuals handle their own shit.

Shit is tough, so don't be a pussy. I think Obama puts our country in a slightly better position to succeed. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. Nobody knows for sure.

But once again, the beauty of America is that its success or failure basically depends more on the American people, great individuals, than it does whatever slightly corrupt politician is in office.

GhettoGnom
11-01-2008, 12:18 PM

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT BEING A SELLOUT WHEN HE LOOSE MORE THAN HE EARN ON IT?????

I repeat, he won't earn ANYTHING by supporting McCain. So how the fuck can that be to sell out?

food for thought
11-01-2008, 12:37 PM

I repeat, he won't earn ANYTHING by supporting McCain. So how the fuck can that be to sell out?

LMAO ^^

i get it now. u dont understand the meaing of "sellout".

lol u dont have to earn anything to be selling out.

heres a definition of the term for you buddy, copied and pasted......lol....

**3. Slang. One who has betrayed one's principles or an espoused cause. **

LMAO

lol what is he loosing? and what is he earning? u obviously dont know what you are talking about.

so, be quiet when grown folk talk.

TGambino
11-01-2008, 01:00 PM
also, all the fake black kids on this website are cheesy as fuck
like ghost lace
and this

what a faggot. lol at whos ur daddy. Obama is winning the election, not you or the black race, your ass is having a hard time winning your battle with hemroids.
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zvu2x2.gif
keep on tryin

RynMur
11-01-2008, 01:01 PM
And yet he is a McCain/Palin supporter, which contradicts knowing what you're talking about.

So i take it your part of the group that thinks Obama is going to save the world?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Its not about the fact hes voting against Obama, or that hes voting as a Republican, its about the fact he would be happy to see Sarah Palin, possibly one of the least intelligent people ever to be in politics full stop, as a president of his country. Thats the deal.

Plus what he is saying is he supports all of McCains and Palins racial stirring and provocation.

I really hate this bum rugged man. He should go back to being a hobo. Hes better at that anyway.

RynMur
11-01-2008, 02:39 PM
^lost

GhettoGnom
11-01-2008, 03:10 PM
**3. Slang. One who has betrayed one's principles or an espoused cause. **

Ehm.. Explain to me how the fuck R.A. does that.

And what is he loosing? Ehm, take a look at some of the replies in this thread.

Mr. X
11-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Can't wait for Wednesday. All this political shit is getting tired.

Visionz
11-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Its not about the fact hes voting against Obama, or that hes voting as a Republican, its about the fact he would be happy to see Sarah Palin, possibly one of the least intelligent people ever to be in politics full stop, as a president of his country. Thats the deal.

Plus what he is saying is he supports all of McCains and Palins racial stirring and provocation.

I really hate this bum rugged man. He should go back to being a hobo. Hes better at that anyway.Nobody was voting for Dan Quayle's ass in 88. McCain's mom is still alive so yeah he's old but not drop over dead old (not yet atleast) I'm voting for Obama, something people who don't live in the US can't do strangely enough. but the logic that's being used in this thread is thin at best. Motivations and understandings of the world can't be squeezed down to a fuckin 2 x 4 corrugated posterboards. To disown someone as a artist solely cuz there political views differ for yours is pretty retarded. The Dixie Chicks pretty much got the boot inside of the country music world cuz they don't like Bush's policies and where vocal about it. This would make anyone who follows these trends basically the hip-hop version of ignorant rednecks.

11-02-2008, 12:34 PM
what a fag

EAGLE EYE
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Only this website would be discussing RA's political preferences.

The Ghost
11-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Nobody was voting for Dan Quayle's ass in 88. McCain's mom is still alive so yeah he's old but not drop over dead old (not yet atleast) I'm voting for Obama, something people who don't live in the US can't do strangely enough. but the logic that's being used in this thread is thin at best. Motivations and understandings of the world can't be squeezed down to a fuckin 2 x 4 corrugated posterboards. To disown someone as a artist solely cuz there political views differ for yours is pretty retarded. The Dixie Chicks pretty much got the boot inside of the country music world cuz they don't like Bush's policies and where vocal about it. This would make anyone who follows these trends basically the hip-hop version of ignorant rednecks.
I agree

JerseyIronman
11-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Nobody was voting for Dan Quayle's ass in 88. McCain's mom is still alive so yeah he's old but not drop over dead old (not yet atleast) I'm voting for Obama, something people who don't live in the US can't do strangely enough. but the logic that's being used in this thread is thin at best. Motivations and understandings of the world can't be squeezed down to a fuckin 2 x 4 corrugated posterboards. To disown someone as a artist solely cuz there political views differ for yours is pretty retarded. The Dixie Chicks pretty much got the boot inside of the country music world cuz they don't like Bush's policies and where vocal about it. This would make anyone who follows these trends basically the hip-hop version of ignorant rednecks.

TRUE

Only this website would be discussing RA's political preferences.

EQUALLY TRUe

RynMur
11-02-2008, 05:54 PM
lol and i realized half of the people in this thread arent even from the u.s.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-02-2008, 06:27 PM

oh shit youre a turd. listen to yourself. its not even about political policies, i dont give a fuck if hes republican or not, its the fact he supports Palin. you cant get away from that point. its as simple as that, he is agianst a messiah like Obama, who to any SANE person is the most obvious President of the country since Clinton, in favor for a TOTAL RETARD like Palin.

I can only assume you are ignorant of a lot of things that have been going on in the last few months. I think maybe you should go and research her. This is a woman who slates Obama and democrats and big towners as "un american" in EVERY speech, when her husband was the chair of the Alaskan Independecne Party (whos sole aim is to break away from America as their own country), and who she herself supported, yet she considers herself a true proud american, a few months back she didnt even want to be an american.

RynMur
11-02-2008, 06:29 PM
lol clinton was a terrible president

TSA
11-02-2008, 07:42 PM
again, the guy went on stage in devil spandex

JerseyIronman
11-02-2008, 09:11 PM
lol clinton was a terrible president

no he wasnt,

i hope your not one of those people who hate on him just cuz he got his knob slobbed on by a fat chick then lied about it

RynMur
11-03-2008, 01:33 AM
^ na b/c of all the bullshit plans he passed when he was in office

BIG D O
11-03-2008, 12:07 PM
^ na b/c of all the bullshit plans he passed when he was in office

bullshit plans like creating the most jobs since the 60's, keeping things peaceful and having a really good economy?

shut up and step down u closet republican.....Clinton was a great president....you couldn't name one specific "plan" that was bullshit therefore your bullshittin'....

food for thought
11-03-2008, 01:32 PM
he fucked shit up in the black communtiy while he was in office. and ppl like to call him "the first black president", yea right.

food for thought
11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
test me and ask me how he fucked shit up, if u aint know

with micheal eric dyson in your avatar, u should know this homie

RynMur
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
[quote=BIG D O;1370185]bullshit plans like creating the most jobs since the 60's, keeping things peaceful and having a really good economy?
quote]

haha

Sgt Holly Wood
11-03-2008, 04:08 PM
fuck that hillbilly faggot

GreenPoop!
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
lol at people getting mad at this.