PDA

View Full Version : Canibus - Wu freestyle?

spiggity_ace
10-31-2008, 10:26 PM
anyone else heard of this or have info on it, their was supposedly a cypher where canibus was schoolin the wu members and makin em all look basic until killah priest stepped up and served canibus, which got them to collabo and eventually lead to the HRSMN, anyone heard of this or is it a myth/disputed fact like ghostface punchin mase?

PS canibus got mad skills, he makes some Genius' look basic lol jk

Ritter
11-01-2008, 01:03 AM
It's true but there's no recording of that, you can choose whether to believe it or not.

Crack Killz
11-01-2008, 08:33 AM
yeah I'm pretty sure that was true, I read it somewhere in Canibus's bio on canibus-central awhile ago, it was in front of some club I think

and that thing about Ghostface snuffin Mase is true, Ghosface said it in his song Malcolm off Supreme Clientele "I champ punched Mase in the face over some bullshit the other night"

Tecknowledgist
11-01-2008, 03:50 PM
pretty sure its true. no proof though.

"I never ran into anybody that overwhelmed me" - Killah Priest regarding Canibus

spiggity_ace
11-01-2008, 05:43 PM
ya i thought it was true, the only thing i wanna know is wut wui members/wu fam it was, i have a feelin it was deck ugod ghost and rae or some of the killa bees, canibus is insane tho my frend put me on him, the guys so smart hes got like an encyclopedia for a brain.

Tecknowledgist
11-01-2008, 05:53 PM
^^ dont give him too much praise, or the haters will come and your thread will be ruined

this is the kind of shit interviewers should ask. instead of "who are you voting for" "what are your influences" and all that played out shit

spiggity_ace
11-01-2008, 09:21 PM
ya i dont want ghostlaced comin in here talkin about canibus being wack cuz he never went platinum.

prof zooruka
11-01-2008, 11:28 PM
yeah ive heard this story.... but i dont believe the part about killah priest teaching cannibus a lesson because ive heard killah priest freestyle off the dome and he wasnt that good.

11-02-2008, 11:41 AM
it's true

Ya_Bane
11-02-2008, 12:50 PM
What Priest spat was basically the lyrics to the track Heavy Mental. I think Priest saia it himself in a interview once.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-02-2008, 12:57 PM
yeah ive heard this story.... but i dont believe the part about killah priest teaching cannibus a lesson because ive heard killah priest freestyle off the dome and he wasnt that good.

and u didn't heard what Canibus or KP spit, and u think that since u heard one freestyle from KP, u heard them all

WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU, man?????