PDA

View Full Version : my halloween sucked

TSA
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
got a speeding ticket. then i hung out with my fag friends who were to faggy to hang out with my cooler more ethnically diverse friends, so i left them to hang out with my cooler more ethnically diverse friends, we had a good time, skimpy bitches, dancing, jokes, whatever, then a fight broke out and white tsa was being a faggot and instigating way more then a grown man should

on top of that it was the second fight like incident in 1 night.
plus i already knew all the bitches in the room from like, fuckin elementary and shit.

weak.

i left, then went to hang out with the gimps and the played halo, then i took on of their phones, called random whores and went to hang out with them but they their fat sober friend convinced them to not let me come cause they didn't know me and i presented myself as "chocolate sauce"

they gave my the address and everything they when i reached i had to talk to a bitch with a fat voice talking about how she doesn't know if it would be ok.

anyways, shitty night. i went as carl winslow. I was gonna be in a wheelchair if we went to a party wher ei didn't know everyone from fucking birth but it didn't happen cause my cooler friends like to do stupid immature 9th grader shit that gets nobody pussy or money and my other friends are horrified of women but won't admit it.

moving to texas. confirmed.

drippie k
11-01-2008, 04:36 AM
lol at "chocolate sauce"

mine sucked too...i just moved to the states this past thursday and i only know like one person, who used to go to high school with me in spain..i called her during the afternoon n she was sposta take me to a halloween party...then she calls 5 hours later crying saying that her brother just got arrested for stealin a damn car....what the fuck|(

GENERAL WISE
11-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Fuck you.

I had to babysit my cousins as they went from house to house.

They are funny little fuckers though. Definitely more interesting than being here:

nAgJ515txvQ

HANZO
11-01-2008, 10:17 AM
mine went well, until i ended up taking this bitch to the hospital cause she fainted from too much alcohol. then the doctor looked at me and asked me if i was doing any drugs i say no man wats wrong. he told me i didnt look alright. i jus said that i was feeling pretty dizzy for the past couple of days. after a couple of checks he told me i was dehydrating.

yes that was my halloween.

and i dressed up as a islamic fundamentalist for the college halloween party.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 10:28 AM
LMAO at HAN, hahahahaha

mine sucked too.

hung out with my boy whos never trying to party n shit and we went to my other homies house and just got shitty after his kid went to sleep.

i should have rolled with my roommate to another college town a couple hours North that was supposed to be cracking.

but its cool cause hes bringing back some pure MDMA and we got some Acid chillin. haha

night was a complete failure

Blackula Spectacula
11-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Mine was fucking awesome ! I had the best time ever!

HANZO
11-01-2008, 10:36 AM
oh yeah happy past bday black. now that your getting older your gonna be going through some changes. so dnt be surprised by them.

Blackula Spectacula
11-01-2008, 10:46 AM
what should i expect?

HANZO
11-01-2008, 10:57 AM
well first of all. your ass may grow even larger.

your gonna hate men even more.

your posting on wu-corp will increase.

Blackula Spectacula
11-01-2008, 11:00 AM
THIS I KNOW NOT TO DO

thanks han

HANZO
11-01-2008, 11:04 AM
han is always here for emotional support. helping out the ppl who have jus had enough of TSA.

Art Vandelay
11-01-2008, 11:12 AM
everyday of your life sucks. you're still a virgin.

food for thought
11-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Lol

11th Chamber
11-01-2008, 12:31 PM
My day started off shitty but ended great.

Sweet late nite party, 17-20 year olds dressed as slutty as you can imagine, nothin ever wrong with that

Dude started kicking people out of his house kinda early which was gay, so whatever

Jus went home drunk and eventually passed out

lol at TSA saying "fat voice"

ahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha

JerseyIronman
11-01-2008, 01:36 PM
My halloween went sort of like 11 Chamber's

got mad drunk at a party, i went as a Teletubby. pretty hungover still

Halloween is probably the best holiday of the year tho. Then comes Thanksgiving. You just meet up with fam and eat alot of food and drink, hard to beat that. Christmas used to be my favorite holiday when i was a youngin' but now its just a pain in the ass having to go buy gifts and shit.

blessthedead
11-01-2008, 04:12 PM
mine was pretty dope. went to some hotel party that was basically on the beach.

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2008, 04:36 PM
moving to texas. confirmed.

Someone from another forum said (from a discussion of how barbed wire is prohibited in the UK),

"Here in Texas, if I see sombody breaking into my car which is park on the street, I have the legal right to shot the person dead. No charges will be filed. Laws are different and laws are strange."

He went further to backup his point:

"Yes its true because it has happened several times. A good deterrent to prevent stealing? You bet it is. Is it a lynch mob dishing out justice? Hooooold it there, that is a big jump at a bad extrapolation of the law.

Do I agree with the law? Its not for me to say. I wouldn't shoot somebody for going thru my car. But if I feel threaten or if my family is threaten I need to have protection. You just dont roll over and die do you?"

So in your new home, you will never get your shit jacked if this is all true.

TSA
11-01-2008, 04:46 PM
dope

HANZO
11-01-2008, 04:48 PM
hold on hows barb wire prohibited in the UK. theres barb wire everywhere in my area.

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2008, 04:53 PM
hold on hows barb wire prohibited in the UK. theres barb wire everywhere in my area.

The thread was referring to this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1075809/No-barbed-wire--hurt-thieves-allotment-holders-told.html#

I never read the whole thing.

HANZO
11-01-2008, 05:01 PM
ahh i read about that.

yes England is a country where if a burglar gets injured in your house you will have to give him compensation.

...Im moving to Texas.