PDA

View Full Version : Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil Wayne - Lost Boys

crds
11-02-2008, 07:26 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.6012/title.notorious-b-i-g-f-lil-wayne-lost-boys

Wack as shit, leave Biggie to rest in peace and Wayne please die or vanish, enough is enough.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Lil Weezy is the Method Man of the new gen.

This is just his Cannon remix verse though., its just another mixtape track dog, chilout and shit.

BIG D O
11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
people need to stop fucking with Biggies vocals man, on the real....especially all these pop muthafuckas.....Big wouldn't have even liked that nigga Wayne...Wayne is using Big;s voice to sell and appeal to the kids who don't know no better.....

real heads already know....Biggie woulda clowned Wayne and kept it movin' just like he did with wackass E-40.....Biggie didn't hold his tongue for shit and if you were blatently wack like Wayne is he would call yo ass out.....

P-Noid Brown
11-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Honestly That Shit Hard As Hell That Beat Is Fuckin Sick....great For Holloween

Paranoid
11-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Lil Weezy is the Method Man of the new gen

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

Edgar Erebus
11-03-2008, 02:27 AM
It means that he's drugged outta his mind.

crds
11-03-2008, 04:20 AM
Lil Weezy is the Method Man of the new gen.

This is just his Cannon remix verse though., its just another mixtape track dog, chilout and shit.

I don't like the beat and you know I feel about Dwayne...this is pure shit, there is a HUGE difference between Method Man and Lil Wayne, Meth has SKILLS, FLOW, CHARISMA and can rhyme on beat...Lil Wayne is a corny, wack, HIGHLY,HIGHLY over rated "rapper" that doesn't flow on beat, has a corny charisma and has no skills or flow.

Fuck Lil Wayne

BTTR KNG KOOL
11-03-2008, 04:36 AM
whatta fuck

yea Lil Waynes gonna do a dubbed version of How High with Birdman