PDA

View Full Version : Is it OK to hit a woman IF she hits you first? (Technician shows homoerotic feelings)

The Hound
11-04-2008, 06:43 AM
7Ee5RMexNGM

so is it okay to smack a bitch IF she hits you first? ...

what if she hits you multiple times? ...

is it okay to hit a bitch if she doesn't hit you? ...

why should men stand there copping abuse from a woman? ...

we have rights too you know! ...

DISCUSS ...

KERZO
11-04-2008, 06:50 AM
i wouldnt hit a woman but i'd happily restrain her is she's tryna claw my peepers out.

i do remember slapping a girl in the face when i was younger cos she punched me..tis was just a tap in the cheek

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1444/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1444R-260424.jpg

The Hound
11-04-2008, 06:55 AM
meBrKrgUwWE

i ask because i was watching the soprano's ...

the episode where ralpy kills traycee ...

she went into a massive rage and threw some punches ...

when one of them finally connected with him ...

he hit her back and she was like ...

'oh you feel like a man'? ...

but bitch you threw like 10 punches at the man

you deserved to be punched ...

ahahaha although ralphy took it too far ...

iCCt-Bo07oc

"shit happens"

The Hound
11-04-2008, 07:03 AM
M2FD8jeQQaY

here's an advertisement where ...

chopper vents his feelins on the issue ...

do you feel the same way? ...

SKAMPOE
11-04-2008, 07:35 AM
i'll slap the taste out her mouff nikkaaaa..

j/k,
never,
this should never happen even tho a mans first reaction is always to strike back!

exaple.

that video where the dood yells

how can she slap
how CAN SHE SLAP

ahahahahahahaha

supreme M
11-04-2008, 07:51 AM
lol good thread, a while back i was out drinking in this shitty pub with some friends and me and some people was just standing outside talking cuz there was a huge fight we had too look at.. after the fight was done some crazy 40 year old lady came over too us, she had her man with her but he was a fucking zoned out idiot, and she started to talk shit to my friend(LOL) wich is a ginger(LOL) and he dident give a fuck cuz the bitch was fucking crazy... she started to push on my friend, and i said u better keep ur woman in check dude, to the idiot boyfriend wich just stood there like it was a normal fucking thing.. she kept screaming and pushing him, and he turned to us like "what the fuck do i do? do i hit here?" "slap her u pussy" someone said... me and another friend where having a serious buisness conversation with this other dude at the time so we all was getting annyed by this so i was getting mad and told her in a loud voice to get the fuck outta here u crazy old bitch, and the other dude said something about it was phatetic to see grown ass people doing shit like this so the dude finally took his crazy woman and left.. my friend dident hit her cuz he is kinda a pussy(LOL)... i would def. slap that bitch if it was me tho

SickT
11-04-2008, 08:00 AM
If you can't take a bitch slap without hitting her back, your not a man at all.

SKAMPOE
11-04-2008, 08:03 AM
the real question is...

how can she slap

bsdGGDc7xjg

optZrwuIKL0&feature=related

remix^

The Hound
11-04-2008, 08:06 AM
If you can't take a bitch slap without hitting her back, your not a man at all.

if a bitch can give it out she should be prepared to cop one back ...

SKAMPOE
11-04-2008, 08:11 AM
LLBPurJV05U&feature=related

DJMethods
11-04-2008, 08:11 AM
It's only ok to slap a woman if she refuses to swallow the god's juices. THEN, you have to slap her both cheeks with the bell end before using the hand. Then and only then may you use slap the ho*

*Check your own states laws before trying this

SKAMPOE
11-04-2008, 08:14 AM
3jY81yCDFzw&feature=related

begongo
11-04-2008, 08:16 AM
if a bitch can give it out she should be prepared to cop one back ...

word

if she's faggot enough to hit people just like that then she doesn't deserve to be treated like a woman anymore, therefore she's eligible for having her face smacked and teeth broken on the sidewalk

The Hound
11-04-2008, 08:19 AM
that's the G code right there ...

Durag
11-04-2008, 08:37 AM
I dunno bout a full force punch, but i think its ok to hit them.

You know what pisses me off, women in the 21st centuary want to be equal to men, they think they should be paid an treated equal (fair enough) and think that both men and women should work, and both do their fair share of shit, like minding kids, housework etc
BUT
When it comes to things they have an advantage on, like they can hit a man, but its wrong for a man to hit back, they DONT want to be treated equal. They want things that suit them. Yeah, i know the shit about the fairer sex and all, but what anout the smaller, weaker men? A big strong fat bitch could smack the shit out of him, and nothing would be said, but if he defended himself he would be a criminal.

I was alking through Dublin the other day, and i heard a couple arguing, it was funny as fuck, he was shouting of the top of his voice-
"Oim gonna pounch yar fookin head in, yas will wannna shu yar fookin trap, yar nuu'in bu a bleeeedin skanger, da foookin state a yas"
And she was just crying
"Im sorry please, im so sorry"

hahahahaha, had to be there everyone could here and they were all like "what a prick, the poor girl". Bitch probably deserved it.

DrunkenMasta303
11-04-2008, 09:04 AM
the Japanese are the real G.O.D.Z in this art form
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ichithekiller/ichi-39.jpg
http://www.dragonsdenuk.com/reviews/ichi_the_killer6.jpg

__________________________________________________ ________
BTW, after 1year of desperate avatar searching i think i found it
http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/images/stills/i/ichi_the_killer_2001.jpg
yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh111111

begongo
11-04-2008, 09:11 AM
so professor rino, when are you having your next trip to holland ? (no homo)

DrunkenMasta303
11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
i dont make trips to holland i make walkings...5 minutes im there

begongo
11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
lol aber das ist nicht fun, du sollst ein roadtrip to Rotterdam machen und dann konnen wir in die strasse pissing und copious amounts of ganja rauchen

DrunkenMasta303
11-04-2008, 09:53 AM
lol aber das ist nicht fun, du sollst ein roadtrip to Rotterdam machen und dann konnen wir in die strasse pissing und copious amounts of ganja rauchen

hahahhh ^that sounds like my daily routine lol,
but yea i would like to come thru to rotterdam one time, the only problem is i dont got a car man, matter of fact i dont even got a drivers license hahah shits fukked up, so its kinda hard 4 me to leave tha ghetto uknow

Ginnsey
11-04-2008, 10:23 AM
If anyone votes NO it not acceptable! Then what the fuck u supposed to do? just stand there while she tries to beat the shit out of you? Cus if you do guess what..... Uve just been beaten up by a Girl!!!

I had too one time. She made some fuckin smart ass comment bout my friends starwars ring tone saying "Geek" as she was passing by. So i says "Fuck off". She turned around started freaking grabben me by the shirt and laying into my fuckin face! It took 6 or so punches before i retaliated.. I was like "what do i do do i punch back?!?!" But she busted my Lip so i let the fucking little crack head bitch have it! Luckly i was able to lock her arm up without messing her face up and force her to the floor. I just walked away after that. LOl i was 16 or somthing when that happened

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I got a three hit limit, its like a 3:1 ratio

she hits me three times and one equal strike from me

lets not forget some culture they still stone women to death and then theres the rule of thumb

first video was hiliarious

" It's NEVER your fault"

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!

check two
11-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I dunno bout a full force punch, but i think its ok to hit them.

You know what pisses me off, women in the 21st centuary want to be equal to men, they think they should be paid an treated equal (fair enough) and think that both men and women should work, and both do their fair share of shit, like minding kids, housework etc
BUT
When it comes to things they have an advantage on, like they can hit a man, but its wrong for a man to hit back, they DONT want to be treated equal. They want things that suit them. Yeah, i know the shit about the fairer sex and all, but what anout the smaller, weaker men? A big strong fat bitch could smack the shit out of him, and nothing would be said, but if he defended himself he would be a criminal.

I was alking through Dublin the other day, and i heard a couple arguing, it was funny as fuck, he was shouting of the top of his voice-
"Oim gonna pounch yar fookin head in, yas will wannna shu yar fookin trap, yar nuu'in bu a bleeeedin skanger, da foookin state a yas"
And she was just crying
"Im sorry please, im so sorry"

hahahahaha, had to be there everyone could here and they were all like "what a prick, the poor girl". Bitch probably deserved it.

lol yeah a friend of mine is like 5 foot 3, and his girl probably weighs about twice his weight or more. He tells me that she has a bad anger problem, and they have gotten into arguments before where she goes into full rage form and attacks him. She scratches all up his face and neck real bad. He had to tape up the side of his glasses cause she broke them. If you look at his face, he has permanent scars from the deep Freddy Kruger clawings. It's happened a bunch of times, and he just takes it. He tells most people that he got scratched by a cat. Maybe if it was a jaguar or something. lol

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 11:06 AM
sounds like your buddy needs to, show his women who wears the pants in that relationship

take out the belt and whoop that trick lol

i hear a bag of oranges is good for beating, gets the point across but leaves no bruises

ilzPotent
11-04-2008, 11:06 AM
hmmmmm Is this a trick question because ummmmm, forget it...lol

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Animated%20gifs/e311690342a2.jpg

check two
11-04-2008, 11:09 AM
sounds like your buddy needs to, show his women who wears the pants in that relationship

take out the belt and whoop that trick lol

i hear a bag of oranges is good for beating, gets the point across but leaves no bruises

Yeah, she tells my friend about how her last boyfriend was abusive to her and stuff. But then she's being abusive to my friend, and he doesn't seem to understand that it would be considered abuse. lol

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 11:21 AM
For sho its abuse

but the popo wont give a shit, they probly arrest the dude sayin he provoked it some stupid shit

but honestly if you were that cop tryin to stop that, wouldnt you be laughing at buddy get beat up by some chick

Durag
11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Id glue her pussy lips together as she slept

11-04-2008, 11:28 AM
let me quote RZA on this:

"Son I just slapped my bitch

Came to my crib 'bout half past six

Kid's in shitty diapers, no food was fixed

I was like, "Yo bitch - why ain't no food fixed?"

She on the phone with her friend talkin bout dick

I snatched the receiver from that bitch like CLICK

She got all excited, tryin to throw fit

Swung at me then I swung back - BITCH!"

I'll smack the shit out of any bitch who try to swing at me:)

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Id glue her pussy lips together as she slept

LOL

fuckin genius

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Depends on how you match up with her.

If you clearly have physical dominance, then no, if she is going buckwild in your general sector, you can probably deflect her.

Like, restrain her or something.

But to me, if she is the same size, or bigger for that matter, and is throwing hay makers, you have the right to protect yourself.

There are a shit load of fat agro bitches out there, and personally, being of slender build myself, if i become involved in an altercation with such an individual, and the only way i could stop them from battering me with their chicken fueled tree trunk arms, was to give them some chin music, it would have to be done.

I have been punched by a random chick before, and i did nothing.

She demanded some money, and i reached into my pocket and gave her some shrapnel.

Moral of the story, you're a fat motherfucker skampoe, never hit a woman you piece of shit.

ilzPotent
11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
LMFAO!!! @ chicken fueled tree trunk arms WTF?

Blackula Spectacula
11-04-2008, 11:42 AM
it depends on if you're a pussy and it really hurt you .. then go ahead hit the girl back .. you shouldn't be with a woman who's physically stronger than you ne way

ilzPotent
11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
What if your Norbit?

Longbongcilvaringz
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are thousand, no, millions, of huge, strong, angry, brolic, ugly bitches out there.

Self defense is not a crime.

Regulators, MOUNT UP.

{pb}

WARPATH
You should never hit a girl under any circumstance.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 11:45 AM
it depends on if you're a pussy and it really hurt you .. then go ahead hit the girl back .. you shouldn't be with a woman who's physically stronger than you ne way

Why not?

I guess beatings would be the obvious answer.

But you know, i'm sure a lot of frail guys have very fruitful relationships with bigger boned women.

Well, anyway, I guess we don't have a future ivonne.

ilzPotent
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM
LMFAO@ PAT downright abusive...

THE MASON
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are thousand, no, millions, of huge, strong, angry, brolic, ugly bitches out there.

Self defense is not a crime.

Regulators, MOUNT UP.

{pb}

Im with Pat ( no homo)

self defence is legal

shit what if that bitch goes all elephant rampage styles, ima do something about it

but you cant jus go around slappin women up

and Slippy i thought you was a pimp, pimps beat they women if they dont pay

Longbongcilvaringz
You should never hit a girl under any circumstance.

Rules such as this a preposterous and impractical.

Lots of guys who have previously illegitimately hit women, say bullshit like this.

Legitimately hitting someone is fine.

Wu Corp is so conservative, it constraining for free thinkers.

Just quietly.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM
LMFAO@ PAT downright abusive...

haha

I am not!

Think about it, anyone (man or woman) points a gun at you.

You wouldn't hesitate to shoot them.

I didn't say playing chin music to all chicks was acceptable.

Just in the rare circumstance where your own safety may be endangered.

THE W
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
if she just gives you a slap you gotta let that slide.

if she's going past just a slap and is trying to pummel you then just try to restrain her.

you should do everything you can to keep from striking a female.

though if its some musclebound dyke man-bitch you could probably make an exception.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
^ Wade digs it.

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 11:57 AM
I thought women wanted equal right to men?

equal rights means they have to follow the rules of starting a conflict with another male, which means you might get hit.

just watch ghost dog, the mafia dude blasts a chick cop, and say "they wanna be equal, i just made her equal'

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah.

I mean, i don't think people should hit other people at all.

But in reality, sometimes it's necessary.

IrOnMaN
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
If a woman hits you in the face with a close fit, you would not do anything about it. I know I wouldn't because men are just physically stronger than women. We would go to jail. The best way to get a woman back is to damage either her car or house. It's your choice.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
So it's a bitch move to hit a woman in the face (given the situation requires such action).

But vandalising her meterial possessions is far more noble?

You guys need to stop restricting yourself with these 'rules'.

Judge each situation separately.

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
what if you just hit in the like ovaries damage the baby maker or something

you dont have to hit her in the face, is that fair?

i dont think house and car are important to women, id go for like her wardrobe or something thatd get the point across better ithink

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah, face might be a little harsh.

Really though, whatever puts the beast down.

Solar Plexus could be just as effected.

check two
11-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah, or throw her cell phone in a river or something. Females can take punches, but they can't live without a phone.

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
exactly what ever stops the torrent of female horomone induced PMS rage, that can be triggered from the even slightest of movements or words said

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah sure, if something else will be a more effective defense, then it would be preferable.

IrOnMaN
11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
So it's a bitch move to hit a woman in the face (given the situation requires such action).

But vandalising her meterial possessions is far more noble?

You guys need to stop restricting yourself with these 'rules'.

Judge each situation separately.

YEP!

blessthedead
11-04-2008, 12:59 PM
I've been slapped twice by a female, and didnt do anything back.

IrOnMaN
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM
^^You're smart. You really can't do anything. If it were me, I'd do something to her without inflicting physically harm.

KERZO
11-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Kick her in the fud

HANZO
11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
i pimp slap is the furthest i would go. but like mainly i would jus restrain them, by restraining them, i can show them a small taste of my almighty strength. that would be enough to make them chill.

Blackula Spectacula
11-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Why not?

I guess beatings would be the obvious answer.

But you know, i'm sure a lot of frail guys have very fruitful relationships with bigger boned women.

Well, anyway, I guess we don't have a future ivonne.

I'm pretty sure given your height you could easily beat my ass .. plus i'm not a fighter .. I'll start crying if you punch me really fucking hard.

and then you'll feel bad .. and try to hug me

and then I'LL SUCKER PUNCH YOUR BALLS!

and then i'll feel bad after seeing you in agonizing pain .. then i'll say "i'm sorry, i'll cook this steak better next time" and then go back to the kitchen and cook you chicken instead.

#(

INF
11-04-2008, 04:42 PM
voted "no ,its not okay" and I've slapped a few bitches. I aint proud to have slapped or beat a bitches ass though. I know that shit is wrong. I knew it when I done it but damn...shit happens.

there are just some really fucked up nasty cold ppl out there and you gotta make sure that you stay above that shit. If I woulda never put myself around those bitches that I couldnt stand so much then shit woulda never came down to what it did.

A dude aint got no right fighting a female , if it was any different than that then there would be Male VS Female Fighting in our fighting entertainment world and there isnt.

I cant say that I wouldnt ever fuck a bitch up again though.... It would have to be a real good reason if I did have to,

One time I was in this crazy fight with a real big bitch (long long story). We were at a party and then she did something stupid and started fighting with a couple of dudes. Shit got crazy. Well , I ended up going in the room where this chick was and she was crying and everything and I started to talk to her and I explained how she kinda brought the shit on her self and thats when she lost it and started trying to fight ME.

I restrained the bitch and everything but she was tuff and like I said she was big ... so...I get to a point where I just started tossing her into shit and hoping that she would stay down. I told her to stay down but that shit only made her even more pissed.

We had made it out the room and into a hallway and thats when shit got real stupid

She had ran and jumped on my back piggyback style and I threw her off and then looked down at her and she looked over at the room across the hall and I looked where her eyes were looking and I seen a knife on the floor (who knows how the fuck the knife got there) Soooooooo

before that bitch could grab for it I kicked her square in the face and ended up breaking her nose. Blood was EVERYWHERE! I never seen Blood shoot like that yet and freaked out. I thought she was gonna die but she got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up all by herself.

Shit was crzy and got even crazier after that ( I cant even say)

thing is....that chick....she looked me up and found me on myspace last year. I told her right off the bat how Srry I was that she went through that shit and I ment it.

Me and her talk often over myspace now and we are cool than a mf with each other , she even wanted to take it to the phone but I cant do it.

thats one of the most fucked up times of my life though.......

DUMBO
11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
never outright hit a woman. wait until you sex her next, tie the bitch up and smack the shit out of her using your dick and open fist as part of the "act" - if she cries tell her you got carried away cuz she is so fucking sexy.

Vikthor
11-04-2008, 07:59 PM
no clothesline or roundhouse sweep kick type of hit and not closed fist or ridiculously pimp-hard slap but if she's swinging, i'll prob just grab and twist her arm or her tit or somethin... not no ufc 'you betta tap out fo i break this shit off bitch' type of twist but let her know i aint havin that shit... restraint, jus hold her down in an umcomfertable way, and tell that bitch to BEE COO`...

and as much as she most likely diserved it, no cracking her in the mouf thats too far in ANY situation...
and i dont think damaging her emotionally is a good idea either, if shes scandelous enough to make you want to break her face, she'll most likely win the emotional war..

drippie k
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
if some bitch comes at me hitting me first then i have no problem at all givvin her a backhand

The Hound
11-04-2008, 08:29 PM
i remember back in high school in year 8 ...

so we were all about 13-14 years old ...

there was this butch mcdyke bitch in my year ...

who used to get physical with the boys on some ...

"i'm a girl you can't hit me back type shit" ...

she fuckin smacked me with a ruler but i was like ...

do i hit her back because she's a girl? ...

even though she's fat and hairy ...

then i figured she'd be stronger than me ...

and i didn't want to risk a beating to a girl ...

so she slapped my friend matt in the face ...

and without hesitation he laid the best right hand slap ...

i've ever seen in my life ...

the bitch never attacked men in my class again ...

she cried ...

Killa BB
11-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I think that if I smacked a nigga as a reflex to him saying somethin fucked up about my momma for instance... he better not hit me back... he deserved that shit...

HOWEVER... If I just bucked up at this nigga and cracked his jaw just because he didn't cut the grass or some shit... fuck yeah he better hit me back... For one, I'm probably out of my mind and that punch might knock some sense into me... and secondly, if he don't at least shake the shit outta me... he's a pussy....

11th Chamber
11-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Im all against violence toward women, but if she looks like a rapper from Queens, than its fair game

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
haha

THE MASON
11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
if some bitch comes at me hitting me first then i have no problem at all givvin her a backhand

like they say back of the hand is disciplne, the palm of the hand is abuse