haven't seen this before ...

what TV show is he on? ...

TSA
11-05-2008, 01:43 AM
Easy killed dre n snoop
he's on Arsenio hall

check two
11-05-2008, 01:43 AM
lol That's the Arsenio Hall show. Real Muthphucking G's is one of the classic diss songs. Nice beat to go along with it too. I'll have to get that cassette tape back out.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Easy killed dre n snoop
he's on Arsenio hall

Cube killed NWA

The Hound
11-05-2008, 02:03 AM
common killed cube ...

claaa7
11-05-2008, 06:00 AM
^^ are you serious man?? ..common???

The Hound
11-05-2008, 06:02 AM
cube never responded to The Bitch In Yoo ... that's a KO mike tyson would have been proud

the first bar had cube shook ... and i say that as an avid cube fan and common is definately one of those artists i've slept on (no homo for the fags)

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Yea this is one of the best diss tracks of all time

hahaha Arsenio was always the worst interviewer Iv ever seen

cube never responded to The Bitch In Yoo ... that's a KO mike tyson would have been proud

the first bar had cube shook ... and i say that as an avid cube fan and common is definately one of those artists i've slept on (no homo for the fags)

yea thats the joint. They talked about that beef a lil on the Beef dvd. Cube was more impressed than anything

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
It's On tore up Dre and Snoop.

The Chronic was dope, but Easy made more money off of it than Dre did.

Easy wins. But then he died of AIDS, so, maybe he didn't win.

J.T.S.
11-06-2008, 12:15 PM

Lol at Ice Cube crying when Farrakhan made them squash the beef lmao!!

derek41
11-06-2008, 01:37 PM
the only real g's back then were eazy and above the law. Ice cube and his crew got their asses whopped by ATL back in 91 at the new music seminar. Dre, Cube, I liked em, but they were studio gangstas... ie are we done yet

TSA
11-06-2008, 02:19 PM
cube killed NWA cypress hill killed cube but not common

J.T.S.
11-12-2008, 03:47 PM
the only real g's back then were eazy and above the law. Ice cube and his crew got their asses whopped by ATL back in 91 at the new music seminar. Dre, Cube, I liked em, but they were studio gangstas... ie are we done yet

Don't forget kam and his man robbing cube for his platinum westside hand chain a few years back, know i can't say Dre was getting his thug on back in the days he had some serious beefs outside the industry.
and he's till here not to say he's a thug or a gangster but he definitely handled his back in the days!

knoccout
11-13-2008, 06:46 PM
BG Knocc Out killed it!

check two
11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Yeah, whatever happened to BG Knocc Out and that other guy that was on some of Eazy E's solo songs also(I forget his name)?

Tony Bandana
11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
I honestly dont even think that Cube even knew who Common was when he dropped Bitch In You ..easily one of the least irrelevant diss records alltime. All diss records around that time were within coasts or citys even

&

damn T.T. you never seen Arsenio Hall meaning even yout too young to have seen his show? like you had no idea who that was hahaha. Damn Arsenio really fell off the universe. Poor Arsenio ONGH

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Speaking of dissing snoop and dre, anybody else own too gangsta 4 radio? Swoop G, Lil C Styles?

Not great, but I enjoyed it nonetheless

knoccout
11-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah, whatever happened to BG Knocc Out and that other guy that was on some of Eazy E's solo songs also(I forget his name)?

BGKO is coming out the pen next week(21st) his style isn't what it used to be but he's still dope as hell. He done a song with DPG and ended the beef 2 years ago when he first returned and also some shit with spider loc (who sux) but knocc out made his songs enjoyable and the more songs he does the closer he gets to sounding like his oldself again.

The other guy is dresta (BGKO's older brother) he's doing undergroud mixtapes now but plans to release a full solo album next year.

Memory Man
11-13-2008, 07:58 PM
it's weird watching this knowing that he probably already had aids at this point.

Bg_Knocc_Out
11-13-2008, 09:12 PM
BGKO is coming out the pen next week(21st) his style isn't what it used to be but he's still dope as hell. He done a song with DPG and ended the beef 2 years ago when he first returned and also some shit with spider loc (who sux) but knocc out made his songs enjoyable and the more songs he does the closer he gets to sounding like his oldself again.

The other guy is dresta (BGKO's older brother) he's doing undergroud mixtapes now but plans to release a full solo album next year.

Wow, I'm gone for a week and someone trys to impersonate me. FAG!!!

Bg_Knocc_Out
11-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Nevermind, I thought someone made a fake account to fuck with me, but he made his profile 2 months after mine, so nevermind.

Tony Bandana
11-13-2008, 09:29 PM
yo somebody post the record cover that Dre's on in the Micheal Jackson outfit for a goodlaugh.

that is fuckin funny ...hes doin the Robot on that cover then holdin a GAT on Straight Outta Compton hahaha.

check two
11-13-2008, 10:20 PM

Thanks for the info. That's right, Gangsta Dresta was his name. I checked out both of their my space's a little. I liked that 'Vietnam' song by BG Knocc Out.

I remember getting that 'Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton' album not long after Eazy died, but I didn't like it that much. I haven't listened to much from Lil Eazy E. Is he a decent rapper? I don't hear much about him. He looks like he's on steroids in his picture. lol

I read some of that interview done by Knocc Out from a couple years back. lol at that fight on a golf course:

(BG Knocc Out)
The golf club incident was an unfortunate one. Not just
because of the fight but because someones project was
interrupted and my main man Russell Simons lost money
due to the incident. I regret that mostly.
But Nate Dogg actually started the whole thing.
Nate was riding in one of those golf carts with Coolio
and ran over my foot. So when he stopped I confronted
him about it. Dre'sta seen us arguing so came over to fight
Nate. All of Nates homies ran over there to back him so my
brother tried to hit Nate but didn't connect,
Nate swung back but missed also, That's when I hit Nate in
the jaw and he fell to the ground. I felt someone behind me
and it was one of the twins from Warren G's camp.
I turned around and locked up with one of them so they
all started running off the course. Nate came back with a
golf club and hit my brother so I grabbed one and chased
Nate across the course. I haven't seen the DVD yet so I'm
not sure whats recorded and what has been edited out.

Tony Bandana
11-13-2008, 10:25 PM
hey heres a good question . who do you think found the bigger act or put out more quality records for the rap game?

Dr. Dre finding Snoop

or

Eazy E finding Bone Thugs & Harmony

keep inmind Bone worked with both Biggie and Pac . Only artits to be able to say that

knoccout
11-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Nevermind, I thought someone made a fake account to fuck with me, but he made his profile 2 months after mine, so nevermind.

lol i remember you, wat up g?!? dont post much here but imma rep BGKO anywhere i go so i got u covered!!

knoccout
11-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the info. That's right, Gangsta Dresta was his name. I checked out both of their my space's a little. I liked that 'Vietnam' song by BG Knocc Out.

I remember getting that 'Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton' album not long after Eazy died, but I didn't like it that much. I haven't listened to much from Lil Eazy E. Is he a decent rapper? I don't hear much about him. He looks like he's on steroids in his picture. lol

I read some of that interview done by Knocc Out from a couple years back. lol at that fight on a golf course:

(BG Knocc Out)
The golf club incident was an unfortunate one. Not just
because of the fight but because someones project was
interrupted and my main man Russell Simons lost money
due to the incident. I regret that mostly.
But Nate Dogg actually started the whole thing.
Nate was riding in one of those golf carts with Coolio
and ran over my foot. So when he stopped I confronted
him about it. Dre'sta seen us arguing so came over to fight
Nate. All of Nates homies ran over there to back him so my
brother tried to hit Nate but didn't connect,
Nate swung back but missed also, That's when I hit Nate in
the jaw and he fell to the ground. I felt someone behind me
and it was one of the twins from Warren G's camp.
I turned around and locked up with one of them so they
all started running off the course. Nate came back with a
golf club and hit my brother so I grabbed one and chased
Nate across the course. I haven't seen the DVD yet so I'm
not sure whats recorded and what has been edited out.

ma boi snake released that song on the internet first after bg went to the pen last year. He also done that interview with knocc out like 4 years ago.

Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton' has that song 'Ole school shit' damn that song is hard.

Lil Eazy is a good rapper but people dont like him anymore cause he's been promising an album since 2003. Every few months he says his albums "coming soon". He's got a few good songs but the rest is just normal shit, nothing special. Im curious though how his album is gonna sound and how it'll be recieved.

That fight was funny as hell can't believe nate ran though, dpg probably had more back up on that set then bg and dresta.

knoccout
11-13-2008, 11:28 PM
hey heres a good question . who do you think found the bigger act or put out more quality records for the rap game?

Dr. Dre finding Snoop

or

keep inmind Bone worked with both Biggie and Pac . Only artits to be able to say that

depends what u mean.

who put out an act that sold more records and made alot of money or who put out a better quality act in my eyes?

I think Bone Thugs were really big back in the day but they split up and shit and were just never the same again. Either way id pick em' over snoop any day.
Snoop lost his touch a long time ago.

Tony Bandana
11-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I would go with Bone Thugs too ...other the Doggystyle which might actually be one of the greatest records alltime, I mean Snoops has been dissapointment after dissapointment .

Bone were pretty huge and started a whole new style that so many artits bit ..remember that group called Doe Or Die hahaha ..

there were others azwell

and no i dont mean who sold more records even though im pretty sure Bone passed platinum to Diamond on E1999 Eternal ? but dont quote me on that

CharlesJones
11-15-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL@all of a sudden Dr Dre is a g thing but on his old album covers, he was a she thing hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The Hound
11-15-2008, 08:05 PM
damn T.T. you never seen Arsenio Hall meaning even yout too young to have seen his show? like you had no idea who that was hahaha. Damn Arsenio really fell off the universe. Poor Arsenio ONGH

well i'm 21 ... but i'm not sure we had arsenio hall in australia pre cable TV

as for who found the better act? ... dre by a mile ... snoop became one of the biggest stars of not only the rap game but the music game ... bone became irrelevant pretty quickly

Guarded By Martyrs
11-15-2008, 08:23 PM

Dr. Dre finding Snoop

or

Dre

And Method Man worked with Biggie & Pac if I'm not mistaken.

CharlesJones
11-17-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL@damn it's a trip how Dre can switch so quick from wearing lipstick to smoking on chronic at picnics hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@tell me where the fuck you find a anarexic rapper hahahahahahahahahaha. Talking about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot. You only 60 pounds when you wasn't wearing boots LOL.