PDA

View Full Version : wutang corp the movie(potentially my next project to direct)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 11:53 AM
i just wrapped up my 1st movie ive been shooting for the past few months called "the world is in trouble",more details on those are in my myspace,and a trailer will be upped as soon as i get a go ahead from the director and everyone else promoting this,and it is independent but not a low budget crappy ass garbage flick so trust me,me and my peeps are bringing the goods

now for the next few months,im gonna be taking a trip to maybe france for holiday and im embarking on the mission of raising money from my usual investors for the next project which i want to produce and direct myself,after being on this forum for as many years as i have,i have seen a different array of charecters who i have been profiling scriptwise to make a screen play,now i dont know if all of you behave the way you do here in real life but the charecters you potray here can make a really good screenplay scenario,so here are my questions

1.name a few members who's charecters you think would make an interesting depiction in movie form?

2.if i were to raise atleast half a million dollars for this project and was to invite the selected charecters to play themselves,would you consider it?

3.how many of you here have legal representatives

4.what kind of storyline would you want to see in the movie?

5.do u think i should just make a movie about one of my stories and scrape this idea?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
by the way,this is a short review by a local movie critic in La

The art of film making has been something that has been prevailant over decades and it evolves with every new director or producer that meditates on an original idea and wants to bring it to life. Since the days of shows and movies like Charlie chaplin and co, Movies have brought different styles and attributes to the film industry .Its very easy for the common movie buff to watch a flick, get a sense of entertainment and call it a day, infact in today's time, you hardly ever see a movie that will leave an effect on you, be it good or bad.

But Crispin Sokuu aka graveyard shifter has set to challenge the strength of your sanity with this new offering called the world is in trouble, fully directed and written by him, he uses the sharp intense imagery of a creative mind gone wild and superior dialogue skills to prove his point. The world is in trouble is not your usual movie,
infact the best description of this project would range from weird, to insane to deranged but at the same time thought provoking. Its one of those movies you set out to watch with a certain level of expectation but it ends up swaying your hopes into any abyss or another zone u did not even expect to be in. This movie in other words is a very fucked up Movie and I say that boldly. It lives up to the hype of a very confusing, paranoia creating motion mess. I must say I was one of the 1st few people to view the end product as its not out yet due to distribution issues and what I viewed was an experience, the end product of a mad man whose imagination ran so wild he couldn't find it back. It starts off with a strange man running in a desert land with the camera angle from his back, making sure his face is not visible to the viewer. He then comes across an abandoned prison and leaps up a really high wall into the viscinity of the prison which suggests that he might not be human in any form, upon entering the prison, he runs into some Cannibal inmates who see him as the perfect lunch for the day and corner him. They then start eating him Alive flesh to flesh, bone to bone in the most savage animalistic way possible. While this is happening, army trucks and a whole calvary of soldiers are spotted heading to the same prison heavily armed and ready, almost as if a war is about to erupt. They are met by the warden of the prison, Shane who clearly is an egotistical, no shit taking asshole who tries to give the army a hard time by making his claim as the man who runs things in the prison. But general clark who Is commander of the troops is not a push over either and muscles his way into the prison after briefly telling the warden that he has an extra inmate who is potentially dangerous to America and the whole world as a whole. The army sweeps the whole prison only to find the cannibal inmates laying on the floor in pain holding their tummys and having their features deformed. After this, the whole movie turns into a wild rollercoaster and a fiasco. From the sky, you see an object targeting buildings but you don't quite know what this object is, and thereafter everything starts erupting and exploding. Chaos becomes the order of the day and so the true objective of this project begins.

Without spoiling the whole flick with hints and spoilers, I can say that the chaos prevailant in this offering actually leads to a deep but thought provoking lesson. This movie explores some of the well known human weaknesses and how they divide and change our principles or codes of conduct when times get hard. For instance, the hospital scene details the story of a few families who take refuge in the cities biggest hospital for days hiding from their invaders, when resources like food and water start running out, They start deliberating on ways to feed themselves to stay alive, offcourse going outside is out of the business and its now an every man for himself scenario. There is one option though, theres a room in the hospital full of newly born babies and at that moment they start looking like lunch to the refugees. It becomes a war of morals over survival when Jameson, a lawyer in the group suggests they vote on whether to eat the babies or not, father mcalister, a devout catholic priest happens to be in the group and is totally against the idea and tries to sway them off the idea. Offcourse the morally driven and religious radicals agree with father mcalister and Plot to stop Jameson and his group of new potential baby eaters. This slowly ends up becoming a bloody but witty battle when the two groups start trying to outsmart each other and the end result of this situation is 2 main characters who are faced with hard questions and decisions that could change their way of life forever. This is probably the part of the movie that pushes issues to the limit and might put some people on the edge but at the same time calm your skepticism with an objective that will better explain the angle of the story

Then one of my favorite and memorable characters in this flick is John firestone. His story is one that makes this flick very worth my time and actually made the concept behind "change through experience" very vivid in this movie. John is a big time movie star with a multi million dollar empire to his name, well know amongst politicians and the country's elite, John is your all American man living the dream. He like many others like him takes this position for granted and uses it to endulge in drugs, women and senseless partying. Now Naturally that would'nt be such a problem, its his life after all right? Nope , John is also a newly married man with 2 kids who he pays little to no attention to. His wife is burdened by sleepless nights and worries of his stray ways until the invasion occurs. One night while having a fling with his agent in an upscale hotel. He peeps out the window after a few rumbles to see the world gone mad. People running all over the place helter skelter ducking an ozone of fire and destruction. It then occurs to him that he has a family at home and then embarks on the near impossible mission to make sure they are safe. With phone lines out of order and every other form of communication destroyed. His paranoia takes control of him, he explores the world of madness and from a man who cared about nothing else but himself, he becomes a time racing, thrill seeking father on a mission not even an invasion of the world can stop, now without ruining the plot of this story, all I can leak out is that he see's things while trying to reach home that drive his sanity to the dumpster. His world becomes more animated and gruesome than the horror movies he is well known for and his experience hardens him.

Now with all this been said, The world is in trouble is a movie that must be seen by everyone who wants to spend 2 hours of their lives getting fulfilling entertainment. This movie definitely gets a thumbs up from me and I think masses are going to really add it to their list of great movies when they see the twist ending that will totally blow you away and take you by surprise. Its something you would not expect and will definitely answer all your questions about this flick. Out of 10, this definitely gets a good 8 and when it comes out. Go pick it up ,you wont regret it

KERZO
11-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm Gay...

Olive Oil Goombah
11-05-2008, 12:12 PM
I dont kno that you could do a wucorp movie or how it would work....

I think your stories is where your strenghts lie.

Tage
11-05-2008, 12:19 PM
if i were to raise atleast half a million dollars

:nonono:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 12:20 PM
with the kind of connects i have,i could raise that and more without blinking my friend

Tage
11-05-2008, 12:26 PM
do you mean raise? or gain investment? both ways are pretty unbelievable for someone who has been posting regularly on the corp for the past 5 years.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2008, 12:28 PM
This is crazy.

When is your other movie out shifter?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 12:31 PM
summer of 2009

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 12:34 PM
do you mean raise? or gain investment? both ways are pretty unbelievable for someone who has been posting regularly on the corp for the past 5 years.
investments offcourse as of last year,i wasnt on here for a long ass time,thats excatly what i was doing,

2ndly trust me,i got football players,rappers and politicians here in my pocket who also helped us make this 1st project a reality so im not worried the least bit

drippie k
11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
youre movie should be about wucorp...a bunch of mutherfuckers sittin around talkin about rap, movies and random shit

i smell an oscar

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 02:02 PM
shifter

i voted for 'comedy action and documentary'

and this will only work if u pay for all the best posters to teke a roadtrip accross the globe, and base the movie on that!

DanTheMan1
11-05-2008, 02:50 PM
i doubt it will ever happen but yo, im with it...

begongo
11-05-2008, 02:55 PM
shifter

and this will only work if u pay for all the best posters to teke a roadtrip accross the globe, and base the movie on that!hahahahahah now that would be some wild shit!

I'm down for this and besides I got some experience in uninhibited youtubing lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 03:02 PM
shifter

and this will only work if u pay for all the best posters to teke a roadtrip accross the globe, and base the movie on that!

thats a great idea,so something like a reality tv movie huh? like it:b

Killa BB
11-05-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm Gay...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 04:06 PM
thats a great idea,so something like a reality tv movie huh? like it:b
/documentary... but never straying away from the awsomness the is wucorp!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I think you could make a movie about people who post on a message-board, but I don't think that the story could actually focus on the message board itself. It would have to be a melange of the actual lives of the people who constitute the message board.

I think it would be interesting to show the disconnect between how people portray themselves on a message board and how they actually live their lives.

Of course, there would also have to be some kind of conflict and linear progression of events that leads to something.

I've always wanted to write a movie.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 04:26 PM
^^^ I thought you changed yer username...??

11-05-2008, 04:31 PM
^^^ I thought you changed yer username...??

I was going to, but Tomb rejected "YourMomPrefersAnal", and although I enjoyed many of the suggestions, I couldn't find one that I really wanted.

Plus, people were telling me that Irondan1 was a stupid user name, which kind of made me want to keep it.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 04:33 PM
who the hell is this then?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57633

he's got your name and your number. what the fuck

11-05-2008, 04:34 PM
who the hell is this then?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57633

he's got your name and your number. what the fuck

That is some sort of purple-named imposter, steez-jacking faggot.

Edit: Actually, it appears that he was here before me. But fuck him anyway.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 04:35 PM
I get it

Drunken Monk
11-05-2008, 04:38 PM
just drama films real shit

HANZO
11-05-2008, 04:39 PM
lol wu-corp movie.

a documentry style movie might work, you can add like a plot to it aswell.

LyriCipher
11-05-2008, 04:44 PM
i think my life would make an ill movie..got everything you need for a good flick

DJMethods
11-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm happy to punch cunts in the head if you wanna film it.

The Hound
11-05-2008, 05:49 PM
i'll come along if there's free alcohol and weed ...

Sgt Holly Wood
11-05-2008, 07:50 PM
voted comedy

TSA
11-05-2008, 07:59 PM
what would be appealing about a documentary about people getting bored and logging on to wucorp?

even the 'characters' on here, you can only understand why it's funny if your on wucorp. and even then all you have is

skampoe
charlesjones
tony bandanna
Radar vann

and skampoe wouldn't work cause how can you translate *post gay picture* on a big screen?

you can use Charles Jones i guess, but nobody would get it

http://a907.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_443dada7872b527f8cda3fc0b843c072.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=2451090&imageID=36874044)

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
first of all The Great Dane is the antigonest

and the movie should be a gangster musical that takes place in a post-apocalyptic California

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
ps. who's guna go see repo this fryday

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
some good ideas here,im taking heed my friends

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 08:42 PM
gravey, imo, only way its gon werk is like this...

in the begining of the movie, first fifteen minutes or soo to explain about wu corp and its resident posters, and that this is the story/docmtry'' of u and how ur traveling the werld meeting each one in person by going to their residences,

for example, u start by comming to my crib then we both go to the next niggas crib then then us 3 go and so forth and so forth ending in either aussie land or amsterdamn with a big party or sum shit...

and try and fit that into 2 or 2 and a half hour film...

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 08:43 PM
dat would be dope as fuck...

The Hound
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
ya'll nuccas should come here to aussie land because we have duh world's best beaches ... and it's all about the pussy innit? ...

besides, smoking joints in a bar is better when it's illegal ...

DJMethods
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
This can be the bad dude, hunting niggas down and shit.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zsa8ht.jpg

Art Vandelay
11-05-2008, 09:27 PM
you can't use TSA, there was already a movie about him...

40 year old virgin

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 09:28 PM
@ meffuht

hahahahah true^ damn hahahahaha dat shit crazy i would shoot a mother fucker if they showed up in my door hahah 14 15 of ya'll knockin on ma door hahahahahaha roflmao

J-Cee
11-05-2008, 10:34 PM
i think one of your stories would make a better movie...or a modern day scarface....ehe

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2008, 11:01 PM
I like skampoes idea, but it would need to be random selection.

So the "crew" shows up when the person least expects it.

I'd probably have a heart attack if skampoe and jigsaw showed up at my door without prior warning.

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
gravey, imo, only way its gon werk is like this...

in the begining of the movie, first fifteen minutes or soo to explain about wu corp and its resident posters, and that this is the story/docmtry'' of u and how ur traveling the werld meeting each one in person by going to their residences,

for example, u start by comming to my crib then we both go to the next niggas crib then then us 3 go and so forth and so forth ending in either aussie land or amsterdamn with a big party or sum shit...

and try and fit that into 2 or 2 and a half hour film...

i dont know about that i see a group of humans apper at my door ii.i.i.i.i..i might just have you over for dinner

The Hound
11-05-2008, 11:42 PM
i fucking kid you guys not ... i just had a french student knock on my door offering to show me paintings ...

this is the kind of shit that needs to be incorporated ... skampoe going to our houses offering to teach us duh way of duh 5%

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 11:47 PM
hahahahahaha

TSA
11-05-2008, 11:56 PM
i just think this shit wouldn't be wack

"now it's time to visit the tonearmterrorwrist"

"AAWWWww shit!"

Killa BB
11-05-2008, 11:57 PM
I can babysit...

The Hound
11-06-2008, 12:01 AM
nobody is going to let a woman with a thundercock babysit their children ...

Killa BB
11-06-2008, 12:03 AM
So... you have children???? LOL I was talking about babysitting TSA... And I am Gavin... I am entitled to own a thundercock... says Gavin...

SKAMPOE
11-06-2008, 12:06 AM
bitchasshttp://www.leethacker.com/images/e98fuq73nc01x64n37ns.jpg (http://www.leethacker.com/images/e98fuq73nc01x64n37ns.jpg)

The Hound
11-06-2008, 12:08 AM
i'm confused ... if gavin no longer posts here ... and you love gavin (assuming you're not gavin) ... shouldn't you be with gavin on the internet forum he posts on???

:?

Killa BB
11-06-2008, 12:13 AM
i'm confused ... if gavin no longer posts here ... and you love gavin (assuming you're not gavin) ... shouldn't you be with gavin on the internet forum he posts on???

:?

Why would I do that? That would further prove us to be the same damn person. LOL But of course we are not... However, I will continue to pretend to be him for your entertainment's sake... at least until somebody asks me something too Gavin specific... and I can't answer correctly... and get caught in a lie... at which time I'm sure everyone will start trying to expose me for pretending to be him... LOL... you guys...

The Hound
11-06-2008, 12:16 AM
pretty good response i must say ...

pritt-eeeee ... pritt-e ... prit-eyyyy ... pritt-ehhhhh ... pretty good

JL7HXppEypk

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 09:40 AM
1st off all,id like to thank all of you for taking this thread serious and giving some really great input here,im really loving the whole visit everyone idea and taking a journey into their everyday lifestyle and like skampoe said,a good introduction about this forum and the kinda people who posts here would spark the interest of the viewer,im highly considering this

Art Vandelay
11-06-2008, 09:42 AM
pretty good response i must say ...

pritt-eeeee ... pritt-e ... prit-eyyyy ... pritt-ehhhhh ... pretty good

JL7HXppEypk

Larry David is pure genius

The Hound
11-06-2008, 09:45 AM
larry david is pretty good

O_05qJTeNNI

Tyler Durden
11-06-2008, 09:57 AM
I intrigued by your first movie.

Will it be on IMDB, I've searched and found squat.

Your movie should be about a poster from the corp that says he's leaving and will never post again going completely insane to the point of poking his own eyes out to stop himself from posting.

So, 'The world is in trouble' where can I find info on this, I gotta see it now?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 10:00 AM
haha,^^^now heres an idea

im going to get an imdb account soon and post up all the info on this,stay ttuned my friend,this is only my 1st project so all thats gonna be in place

THE MASON
11-06-2008, 10:14 AM
ill make a cameo appearence for this lol

yo gravey, you should just go to the corp members crib and through down like a MTV crib styles but obviously not as cheesed up.

you let peeps see the man behind the poster, if they from the Audio Booth let them do they thing or show they set up.

GFX chamber let them drop some GFX shit, you make it specific to the main posting area

peace illl be checking for yo movie too

DanTheMan1
11-06-2008, 01:06 PM
dont forget the sex scene...

kurupt_kw
11-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Documentary style might work. I don't follow closely but I don't know of anything that really touches on forum/internet communities. You could show the diversity of the posters who all come here and touch on their background a bit to show how different we all are. From the gangsters like Skampoe, twisted mind like Shenkie, Aussie joker like Pat, laid back Canadian white boy from the prairies like myself (fingers crossed for a free trip LOL). I guess that's what is interesting to me is that it's a whole mosaic of personalities, cultures, races, social standing, wealth etc. all coming together because of the same interest.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
good good,keep the inputs coming

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
i like skamp's idea. everyone who's meeting up in amsterdam should film themselves getting ready in the last 24 hours before travelling to amsterdam, and a bit about their journey to amsterdam. then film the big get together.