PDA

View Full Version : Obama is Oprah's avatar in the White House. + Huggah gets his own Soap

GENERAL WISE
11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/23/article-1080005-02731BE4000004B0-576_468x412.jpg

"Oprah" starts with an "O"
"Obama" starts with an "O"

"Oprah" has 5 letters in her name.
"Obama" has 5 letters in his name.

Oprah is Black
Obama is Black

Oprah is a good speaker.
Obama is a good speaker.

They both fucked Joe Biden.

right now i live in vietnam and had been making a living trading stocks until a couple of months ago when volatility made that the fastest way possible to go broke so now i just try not to lose too much money by sleeping alot and eating pig brain and drinking a lot of hennessy at clubs. recently tho i was offered a fairly large role in a vietnamese tv series (kind of like a daytime soap) playing an american soldier. i've never acted before. i have the arms and belly of someone who's sat in front of a computer and drank too much beer for the past 8 years. all my lines are in vietnamese and my accent is gibberish if i have to say anything longer than 2 sentences in the same shot (and i will) but supposedly there's gonna be some vietnamese dude dubbing all my lines in post production. to my knowledge, there's never been a western actor (let alone non-actor) in a tv series like this before. filming starts in a week or two. it's supposed to air feb/mar next year to an audience of a few million charlies. it's gonna be ridiculous. i'll youtube it when i get it.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6425/hnhnh030mx9.jpg
looking forward to the photoshops

this is a very rare recent picture of me (my camera broke and i generally hate pictures besides) on the receiving end of a double arm side hug while i dole out a casual 1 arm hook around the back.

i don't vote. i like wu-tang. i love hugs. i read the corpse for the tards.

HANZO
11-05-2008, 04:23 PM
that really Huggah???

INF
11-05-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah its Hug alright

Blackula Spectacula
11-05-2008, 04:39 PM
so he's in Vietnam? O_o

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I feel like the obvious photoshop would be to make it look like some sort of gay person had his arm around firm instead of that gook he's with, and possibly a word bubble to compliment his come-hither facial expression

However, it is hard to beat the master at his own craft.

But I don't have skills like that or photoshop, so I guess i'll just wait for fermi to do something stupid.

TSA
11-05-2008, 06:22 PM
aAHAHahaHAHahhaHAhaAHHA! Huggah's a pimp.

Prolifical ENG
11-05-2008, 06:33 PM
toothy smile.......