PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Immortal Technique

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:06 PM
DJ Methods said it first.

the guy has no career.

think about it, bush and the republicans that have a puppet control of EVERY FUCKING INSTiTUTION AND PERSON MAKING OVER MINIMUM WAGE just got beat, hard, proving all his Bush has more power then God theories incorrect, and if he won't admit they're incorrect then irrelevant.

his whole career is about the government eating black babies, and now an Africa baby boy is the president........the fuck?

and everyone is really optimistic about government right now.

where does he go from here? Is he gonna start talking about how Obama is the secret hand behind 9/11?

he did it with Guilliani. Guilliani couldn't win a single primary or keep a wife but he has staged every global event since 2001 inorder for him to become president in 2008.

http://a907.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_443dada7872b527f8cda3fc0b843c072.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=2451090&imageID=36874044)

INF
11-05-2008, 08:09 PM
yeah , I was thinking this same shit when I read it the first time(methods)

He(Immortal Technique) a prolly say that having Obama as Prez is all apart of the Illuminati plan though.

mf's is stupid.

The Hound
11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Immortal Technique no longer has a career.

thank god for that ...

but i'm sure IT can come up with a conspiracy theory on how obama was voted in just to keep IT quiet ... he's good with theories

War and Peace
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
theres more to the globe than just america-

tech will surprise you, just like obama is gonna surprise people who voted against him-

he'll end up being a great president, and tech is a gifted global-minded emcee

peace-

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
He is good with Theories. Like how the republicans wired the worlds financial epicenter with enough bombs to kill 3000 people without anyone noticing.

not 1 TOWER WORTH OF FINANCIAL EPICENTER, but 2 of them.

and nobody working there noticed.

and there's minimum 1000 people working there at a time...that's a SUPER low underestimate.

anyways, they were saying Obama is related to Chenney, so that's how IT will tie them together, but they negroes will kill him in his sleep if he insults Obama.

I think he'll focus on the financial collapse and slaves alot more. The financial collapse can still be told to the stupid and impressionable of mind as an elaborate plot for someone somewhere to make money by destroying money and making his own money worthless

and slaves, who can go wrong with slaves?

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:21 PM
theres more to the globe than just america-

tech will surprise you, just like obama is gonna surprise people who voted against him-

he'll end up being a great president, and tech is a gifted global-minded emcee

peace-
that's the problem. Tech isn't a globally minded MC.
Dispite all the REAL LIVE FULL BLOWN SLAVERY happening in other countries that are openly funded and supported by the governments there
Dispite all the REAL LIVE FULL BLOWN places that have REAL LIVE FULL BLOWN OPPRESSIVE DICTATORSHIPS

Tech made a career rapping about how the american minimum wage (100s of times more then more people make in the world) is the 'new slavery' and all the FULL BLOWN, VERY OPEN, VERY OPPRESSIVE, VERY REAL oppressive dictatorships weren't as comment worthy as americans oppressive Fox News, Richard Cheney, and remote pockets of poor americans who are still richer then most of the actual world including the country he's from.

This is like if you were Gucci Mane and Gucci went out of business......no recovery...

The Hound
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
tech is a gifted global-minded emcee

oh shit ... you're serious!

roodyp4364
11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Just because Obama is the President-elect doesn't mean the government inside the government isn't still pulling shady shit. Obama doesn't run shit. Bush never ran shit. And the next president wont run shit. Sure they have some power over minor issues but when it comes to serious business like extraterrestrials and free energy, they have absolutely no say in the matter. Presidents are an illusion for the public to make everyone think that this system is fair and balanced. If he doesn't already know, he will find out soon that his power is very limited, just like every other president that preceded him (except Dwight D.) Don't get me wrong, I like the dude alot but he'll soon find out that just because he is the President, doesn't mean he has access to all the goodies that the shadow gov't has been hiding for the last 60 years.

TAURO
11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Just because America has a black democratic president now (as of jan 20th) that doesn't mean the worlds problems will be solved let alone america's. South and central america are still living the struggle and no matter how great I think Obama will be, I don't see him ending ghetto's and poverty, Immortal Technique will still have plently to say and to school your ignorant asses.

War and Peace
11-05-2008, 08:29 PM
respect Tauro-

these e-cats aint been to Peru, Bolivia, Sao Paulo and sh-t

one of my homeboys is from Guatemala and he idolizes technique-

DJMethods
11-05-2008, 08:29 PM
He is good with Theories. Like how the republicans wired the worlds financial epicenter with enough bombs to kill 3000 people without anyone noticing.

not 1 TOWER WORTH OF FINANCIAL EPICENTER, but 2 of them.

and nobody working there noticed.

and there's minimum 1000 people working there at a time...that's a SUPER low underestimate.

I like Tech... but thats just fucking hilarious.

M3mfZRDxsG8

I've just been listening to this all morning while throwing $100 notes around. I got back paid from work, as well as a raise, cause I told them I was leaving and they didnt want me to. So they paid me. And I chucked a sickie. I'm gonna go out tonight and and give a random stripper $200, just cause I wanna waste money.

I throw up more cash and change the forecast.

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:33 PM
but the ENTIRE PREMISE of his political philosophy has been shattered.
that is the notion that a group of racist whites control the world from behind the scenes with un rivalled, unchallengable power and cunny.

then a black outsider, who comparitively isn't very rich and wasn't very rich till he wrote his book, in a matter 12 years goes from organizing people in chicago to being the motherfucking president of the motherfucking united states

beating the party of this elite group of globe controlling mindcontrol geniues with a more efficient, well funded, intelligent, tactical, and focused campagin.

he really can't bitch about racism anymore. Sure it exists, but like i said before obama even ran and got called ignorant for it, racism no longer has the power to hold a person back in america.

and he doesn't rap about south america and shit, he raps about oppression...in america.....wow.

wow.

maybe he'll switch subjects to southamerica cause his work is done...

and LOL at the alien shit ahahahaahahaha!

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 08:36 PM
immortal technique hates obama

and gues what so do i

obama is a supremest pig his

so let me be the first blackman to say this FUCK OBAMA

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:36 PM
respect Tauro-

these e-cats aint been to Peru, Bolivia, Sao Paulo and sh-t

one of my homeboys is from Guatemala and he idolizes technique-
my homeboy from guatemala is really big on Boosie.

TAURO
11-05-2008, 08:42 PM
but the ENTIRE PREMISE of his political philosophy has been shattered.
that is the notion that a group of racist whites control the world from behind the scenes with un rivalled, unchallengable power and cunny.

then a black outsider, who comparitively isn't very rich and wasn't very rich till he wrote his book, in a matter 12 years goes from organizing people in chicago to being the motherfucking president of the motherfucking united states

beating the party of this elite group of globe controlling mindcontrol geniues with a more efficient, well funded, intelligent, tactical, and focused campagin.

he really can't bitch about racism anymore. Sure it exists, but like i said before obama even ran and got called ignorant for it, racism no longer has the power to hold a person back in america.

and he doesn't rap about south america and shit, he raps about oppression...in america.....wow.

wow.

maybe he'll switch subjects to southamerica cause his work is done...

and LOL at the alien shit ahahahaahahaha!

With all due respect, you need to listen to all his albums properly and while your at it brush up on your spanish, then you will realise what you just said here was wrong.

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:43 PM
whiteshao

^^more of a jeezy fan tho, and in fact i got him a IT cd and he didnt listen past track 4

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm not a hunter but i am told,
that, uh, in places like in the arctic,
where indiginous people sometimes might, might, hunt a wolf,
they'll take a double edged blade,
and they'll put blood on the blade,
and they'll melt the ice and stick the handle in the ice,
so that only the blade is protruding,
and that a wolf will smell the blood and wants to eat,
and it will come and lick the blade trying to eat,
and what happens is when the wolf licks the blade,
of course, he cuts his tongue, and he bleeds,
and he thinks he's really having a good thing,
and he drinks and he licks and he licks,
and of course he is drinking his own blood and he kills himself,
thats what the Imperialists did with us with crack cocaine,
you have these young brothers out there who think they are getting something
they gonna make a living with,
they is getting something they can buy a car,
like the white people have cars, why can't i have a car?
they getting something they can get a piece of gold,
white people have gold, why can't i have gold?
they getting something to get a house,
white people have a house, why can't i have a house?
and they actually think that theres something thats bringing resources to them,
but they're killing themsleves just like the wolf was licking the blade,
and they're slowly dying without knowing it.
thats whats happening to the community, you with me on that?
thats exactly, precisely what happens to the community,
and instead of blaming the hunter who put the damn handle and blade in the ice
for the wolf,
that what happens is the wolf gets the blame, gets the blame for trying to live,
thats what happens in our community,
you don't blame the person, the victim,
you blame the oppressor, Imperialism, white power is the enemy,
was the enemy when it first came to Africa,
and snatched up the first African brothers here against our will,
isss the enemy today,
and thats the thing that we have to understand.

Obama sites red chair, a house nigger, a supremest sou, a gimmick that just there to give the majority hope and i say majority not minority because the true minorty is people like obama

nuff said
bounis point for he who guesses the speeker

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
With all due respect, you need to listen to all his albums properly and while your at it brush up on your spanish, then you will realise what you just said here was wrong.
thank you

War and Peace
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
sun BEEN rhymin about south america-

yo cmon shaolin sassin-

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2008, 08:47 PM
its funny though I was round me friends house last night and hes into punk and rock, mainly punk, but I came in and hes playing IT out of his computer. So his music is universal and thats the most important thing.

J-Cee
11-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Techs a dope MC,fuck the haters,u realise Canibus has come up with a few theroies also that werent true.......and maybe Obama will be assassianted and a theory can be created on who done it..CIA....George Bush..??..tech will always be dope too me,very talented..Listen to a track like Dance with the Devil and then if u still talk shit ur retarted..
peace.

J-Cee
11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
and also,i don't take any opinion serious coming from Men that were scarfs as a fashiion statement..looking like Carson from queer eye or someshit..

Dough Snatcher
11-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Kinda reminds me of what was said about Eminem after the death of the whole Pop Music boy band phase.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2008, 10:47 PM
is IT even still releasing albums...

I don't know, i thought his first 2 were pretty good, and i assumed he had done pretty much nothing for the last 4 years.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Just because America has a black democratic president now (as of jan 20th) that doesn't mean the worlds problems will be solved let alone america's. South and central america are still living the struggle and no matter how great I think Obama will be, I don't see him ending ghetto's and poverty, Immortal Technique will still have plently to say and to school your ignorant asses.

Well, it doesn't mean America's problems will be solved either...

IT raps about a variety of things, if you listen to his two albums.

spiggity_ace
11-05-2008, 11:04 PM
IT has more to rap about than the american govt but wutever, i've never once heard him say obama sucks or nething, if anything he wanted obama to win, in a HHG interview he said he never voiced his presidential opinion becuase they would relate them to a revolutionary.

spiggity_ace
11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
is IT even still releasing albums...

I don't know, i thought his first 2 were pretty good, and i assumed he had done pretty much nothing for the last 4 years.

Dawg, u gotta check the 3rd world, some dope cuts on their, hollywood driveby, the hidden track after that with the star wars sample(sounds so dope), the title track which is off the hook, hes been pretty busy on his next album, the middle passage though.

Dokuro
11-05-2008, 11:15 PM
i was one of the first that got that 3 weeks before drop date i know a guy album cant wait for revolution vol 3

$inista
11-05-2008, 11:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIjVCp_nITY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIjVCp_nITY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIjVCp_nITY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Suga Duga
11-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I've just been listening to this all morning while throwing $100 notes around.

http://i33.tinypic.com/ao7tw1.jpg

yeah....sure

Longbongcilvaringz
11-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Dawg, u gotta check the 3rd world, some dope cuts on their, hollywood driveby, the hidden track after that with the star wars sample(sounds so dope), the title track which is off the hook, hes been pretty busy on his next album, the middle passage though.

OK, i'll have a look at some of that stuff.

I've been waiting for the middle passage for 4 years, and just assumed it wasn't coming out.

DJMethods
11-06-2008, 12:21 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/ao7tw1.jpg

yeah....sure

I love that dude, he has brought me much happiness, mostly t the expense of fuckheads who still think its me.

The Hound
11-06-2008, 12:28 AM
LOL that picture is illmatic status ...

NIGHT MAYOR
11-06-2008, 12:34 AM
hahaah yeah...... ok........ america has imunity now because the president is black, *smh*

drippie k
11-06-2008, 01:37 AM
i know right, people think everything's gonna be awesome now, racism will end, poverty will end, drug abuse will end, drunk bastards wont beat their wife n kids no more all by january 21st...just cuz he's OBAMA, the black president...

fuck that, sure, he's good n promised a lot of good things, but every president says or does something that just aint right...

and btw, IT is fuckin dopeness

cap
11-06-2008, 03:21 AM
and they might even have a black president but he's useless,cus he does not control the economy stupid!!!

TSA
11-06-2008, 07:06 AM
^see? IT lyric. Well IT has been slamming bush for his destruction of economies and improverished people..which IT believes he has no control of.

also i've noticed australians are kinda...jealous..about the Obama thing. Wierd. He's your president too.

and nobody expects obama to end anything. They DO realize that Obama's presidency disproves everything IT stands for.

Suga Duga
11-06-2008, 07:58 AM
I love that dude, he has brought me much happiness, mostly t the expense of fuckheads who still think its me.

worst comeback ever

Tage
11-06-2008, 08:07 AM
you make a good point. but IT's tracks are all about politics, not just in america.

earth is pretty big.

Tage
11-06-2008, 08:08 AM
also i've noticed australians are kinda...jealous..about the Obama thing. Wierd. He's your president too.

^lol what? America has no juristiction over Australia... they are goverend by us (the UK)

TSA
11-06-2008, 08:10 AM
^my bad, doood.

earth is huge. he really doesn't venture past the american government.

i mean, yeah he does, occasionally, but he ventures from it as much as Baby ventures from rapping about ice and cars, so taking away to BUSH factah is gonna kill the guys career

Novel T
11-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Tech will never die.

You can't kill a revolution!

You can't kill an idea!!

Fuck is you stupid?!!!

YOU KILL THAT MAN, HE BECOMES IMMORTAL!!!!!

THE MASON
11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
i have stopped listening to Tech

hes music used to be good, then it just stayed the same

always talks about the same thing, if you hate the government that much fuckin leave
cant be to bad for ya, seeing as hes making money in the free market the government he hates so much built.

fuck it just sounds like wants to complain a whole lot, and 3rd world sucks balls DJ green lantern cant make beats worth shit

Tage
11-06-2008, 10:50 AM
^yeah his new album is pretty much wack.

revolutionary vol 1 & 2 are good though.

LONDON!
11-06-2008, 11:26 AM
DJ Methods said it first.

the guy has no career.

think about it, bush and the republicans that have a puppet control of EVERY FUCKING INSTiTUTION AND PERSON MAKING OVER MINIMUM WAGE just got beat, hard, proving all his Bush has more power then God theories incorrect, and if he won't admit they're incorrect then irrelevant.

his whole career is about the government eating black babies, and now an Africa baby boy is the president........the fuck?

and everyone is really optimistic about government right now.

where does he go from here? Is he gonna start talking about how Obama is the secret hand behind 9/11?

he did it with Guilliani. Guilliani couldn't win a single primary or keep a wife but he has staged every global event since 2001 inorder for him to become president in 2008.

http://a907.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_443dada7872b527f8cda3fc0b843c072.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=2451090&imageID=36874044)

its a free world and that and everyone is entiltled to there opinon, i promote that, it isn't that serious, especially on a geeky internet board, it ain't that deep, truss

but i honestly thought going by the title of this post, that that revolutionary brother was dead, thank god he isn't

and i shouldn't really say this behind a pc a million miles away, its childish, but fuck it, i really thought that brother was dead, all this other nerd stuff about his career, its all garbage

this is taken from hiphopgame.com from yesterday from immortal technique

11/5/2008:
I watched something necessary.

Something necessary for America to do to not follow the Roman Empire in it's alienation of the people it conquered. African Americans were brought here as slaves, lied to about their glorious past and fought hard for every small victory and seemingly insignificant right taken for granted nowadays. I saw Black people in Harlem waving American flags proudly, cheering USA. I saw cops shaking hands with niggaz from the hood who hate cops. I saw white college students who have gentrified harlem and the last of Harlem's bulk of Black residents welcome them with open arms and dance in the streets because they were wearing Obama buttons or carrying Obama posters. He truly is a unifying force. He has changed the face of America, but now the question remains can he change America? Can he stop the war? Or can he just change it. America has a new leader, to me personally I have always seen race a great illusion to justify slavery and build the capital for capitalism. His race is not as important as his design for the economy, but those would think that we live in a post racial America are blind and those who think that his minor experience will prevent him from acting with all the force of the greatest military power in the world will be surprised. His great power is in his ability to listen and remember, to communicate and to inspire.

Today the history of the nation has taken a turn, but the road ahead is unclear

J.T.S.
11-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I.M. says some real shit, love it or hate it! Of course he contradicts himself like every human being, but his commanding voice draws in the ear, he's like a rhymin drill seargeant!

Guarded By Martyrs
11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
smh...

Have you ever heard him drop freestlyes ?

Once "The Middle Passage" drops...
You'll all see that Technique is actually a very talented Emcee.
And belive it or not, he actually has lyrics, even songs that are not about :
The Goverment, Illuminati, Politics, The State Of The Earth ect...

It's a very narrow minded approach to take in thinking he is finnished
Now America has a black president.

He said himself that "The Middle Passage" is nothing like Revolutionary Vol. 1 & 2
It's a completly new approach...
It will be interesting to see where he takes it.

INF
11-06-2008, 11:59 AM
naw that track he did about that dude having to rape his own mom was on point

DRUNKENDRAGON
11-06-2008, 05:16 PM
This is from I.T.'s myspace, it's long but has to do with the topic at hand.

America’s Great Hope

I watched something necessary the other night, necessary for the legitimacy of America and it's interests around the world. Necessary for it's religion of capitalism and it's imperial ambition, which were not curbed in anyway with the election of an African American. Instead they gained perhaps the greatest spokesperson for their cause that they could have ever received. People that never felt inclusive now feel like part of America, like they have a personal stake in its success and for people that truly love this country, isn't that what you wanted? To have more people who live here proud of being an American? For many people Bush was never their president, to them he stole the first election and railroaded the second one with mired swift boat attacks on John Kerry's character while dodging facts about the mischaracterization of Iraq as somehow being involved in 9/11 and how the intelligence that led us to war was so badly distorted. Some surrogates even went as far as to suggest that Mr.Kerry might have inflicted the wounds on himself in Vietnam to receive a Purple Heart…

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vdWsueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1Kb005MGJBc3IxTQ==)

The same smear tactics were used all throughout this election, the same fear mongering and questions brought about Obama's faith, place of birth and his "relationship with terrorists." This cost the McCain campaign and it's supporters, opportunity and legitimacy about their complaints of the future 44th President. They went beyond the simple implications of the Clinton campaign deep into the territory of arousing the fear and hatred ingrained in the minds of white citizens all over America. And yet they were denied yesterday for good reason. The mob would not have tolerated it. His victory was a restoration of the crumbling belief in our democracy, because the loss of faith; that, my brother's and sisters is how empire's fall, not from simple military failure but when their people no longer believe in it. During the last few years of Bush, this is what I saw. I cannot answer if there would have been rioting would he have not won, but his ascension to the Commander in Chief has made a strong case for the people's choice being what and who control's America. When in truth the strength and power of Military Industry and Corporate Conglomerates saw more of a champion than any urban working class citizen could have, in Obama.

Through careful planning, timed responses, tactful alienation and one of the best organized campaigns, at long last the people of America have a man that they WANT to believe in, a man they can point to as an example of the death of racism, the birth of hope and the inclusion of member's of disaffected society in the United States. But is this to be?

Michelle Obama was right when she talked about feeling proud to be an American for the first time. And white conservatives took it out of context. They assumed that the Black and Latino community who have had the right to vote for the past 40 of the 221 years of this countries existence should kneel and kiss the ground of a land that is only now acknowledging their service and contribution. Truthfully I am more inspired by her words than most of his. And, I am reinforced in my understanding that a man (especially one that aspires to achieve anything significant) without the right woman to support him and offer him guidance will never amount anything. Her words were prophetic for they truly did speak to the manner in which urban Black and Latino people have embraced the USA.

As I said before this was necessary for America to do… To not follow in the footsteps of the Roman Empire in its alienation of the people's that it conquered. Their great mistake was NOT to include their allies and offer them the benefits of citizenships and partaking in the glory of what the empire gained as a reward for assimilation. Africans were on this side of the world before Columbus, but in US history they were brought as slaves, kept subservient through a Europeanized Christendom, and lied to about their glorious past, and their contributions to the history of humanity. After all it was Africans who comprised the power ranks of the early church, Africans who nursed the philosophy of the ancient Greeks and African Muslims who ruled Western Europe for over 700 years, that's more than 3 times as long as the United States has existed as a country.

They are a people who have fought hard for every small victory and seemingly insignificant right taken for granted nowadays. They fought and died in every major US war going to back to the very founding of this nation when Crispus Attucks was the first person to ever die for American Freedom from British Imperial rule. Yet every time they proved their bravery and willingness to lay down their lives for the nation of their captivity, subsequent birth and allegiance to, they were denied the honor of a well-deserved recognition. They were denied loans, given substandard housing, redlined into the ghetto, had their communities filled with drugs and their addictions criminalized whereas the upper class of white society had theirs treated as an illness. Africans have had their commitment to family and values overlooked by a media highlighting of the worst sections of society. The Black family did not fall apart until the crack era, for even during the times of slavery, it came together with more strength than ever! Because there were sisters who were looking after children who weren't theirs and brothers who played the father when their father's were sold off and gone.

Black people for all intents and purposes have a right to have certain cynicisms and grievances with America. Perhaps not as much as Native Americans but they wouldn't be the only ethnic group in the world to have a difficult relationship with the nation they live in. After all the world's nations are actually comprised of many nations most of which are included by right of conquest and not willing consent.

And yet November 4th I saw Black people in Harlem waving American flags proudly and loudly. I saw them painted red white and blue, chanting and cheering "USA, USA". I saw cops shaking hands with brothers from the hood who hate cops. I saw white college students who have gentrified Harlem and the last of Harlem's bulk of Black residents welcome them with open arms dancing in the streets because they were wearing Obama buttons or carrying Obama posters. He truly is a unifying force. He has changed the FACE of America, but now the question remains can he actually change America? Can he stop the war? Or can he just change it.

America has a new leader. To me personally I have always seen race a great illusion to justify slavery and build the capital for capitalism. His race is not as important as his design for the economy. But those who would think that we live in a post racial America are blind, and those who think that his minor experience will prevent him from acting with all the force of the greatest military power in the world will be surprised. His great strength is in his ability to listen and remember, to communicate and to inspire. To convince and to come up with the best explanation possible instead of perhaps some of the worst excuses for leadership, rationale for war and political nepotism that we have seen in America's history during Bush II.

But his victory, he was right to say was not his victory alone, it was also the resounding failure of the Right Wing Republicans. So much so that it seems as if people from the very onset on the right might have aided McCain's downfall to have the president they thought would be better for business in the neo liberal world of globalization.

McCain lost this election for many reasons though.

-McBush: His inability to distance and separate himself from George Bush and the fiscal crisis that came as result of economic policies of the 43rd president's administration. His pathetic attempt to make the difference known at the end of the 3rd presidential debate was too little, way too late.

-The "Right" Enemies: A person is often judged by their enemies, McCain lost to Obama because of his inability to curb what was first seen as the fringe of his party and eventually came to be seen as a significant % of the base. In some videos you can even see his own surprised and disturbed reaction to what his supporters believed. The rallies became more and more about hatred and not any issues of real consequences. I know Christians and Right Wingers that are logical independent voters and when they saw the Republican base questioning him being a Muslim (as if that was a crime), an antichrist, a socialist, and screaming out "terrorist", even the many of which had planned to back McCain/Palin were disgusted.

They looked at their own party as if to say I can't really believe that you're doing this to us now. If I were Obama I would have not feared these people, I would have engineered these people, and right now I would thank God for them. They cost McCain the election. Any rational debate that true fiscal and family values conservatives would have had were mixed in the same bag as these people.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo (http://blog.myspace.com/www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl2EndLZv7w (http://blog.myspace.com/www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl2EndLZv7w)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E (http://blog.myspace.com/www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E)

I would like to personally thank these idiots should they ever muster the courage to actually leave their Petri dish rural environment.

-The Palin Factor: Like I said, I know a few conservatives, most of them aren't religious zealots (although I do have some family like that) and they told me that in good conscious they couldn't vote for their ticket. The right wing talking points said that Obama and Palin had the same amount of experience. To which a Military officer who is a friend of mine snidely but honestly from the bottom of his war hardened heart responded, "experience being the same, she's incapable of answering a straight question, she's incompetent, she can't stand up to Putin or anyone else. I voted Obama." Truly her champions were people who cheered during the procession of The Emperor's new clothes. She was no Hillary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9bm9rVG pFZGFVR2c=)

Smart move old friend...

Right Wing Defectors: Colin Powell put the nail in McCain's coffin for all Republicans who were creatures of logic over blind faith. He spoke for those who wanted understanding about the real issue, the economy. McCain choose to focus on Ayers and other old professors instead. He lacked vision, thinking his party could influence the moderates and the independents with this. Instead Scott McClellan, Christopher Buckley, etc… became a testament to Obama being able to win over not just working class whites, but conservative whites, which he proved to be able to do in the home stretch.

http://tips.webdesign10.com/politics/more-conservatives-back-obama-346.html

Duh, Economy: These are all compelling arguments, but none of them more of a resounding factor than the economy. Which McCain avoided!!! Had McCain chosen for example Mitt Romney as VP this race would have been much closer in some key states. Here was a well-spoken, respected and successful businessman. He was the most well known Republican after McCain. He made millions from his business, he understood the crisis from a definitively fiscal Republican base, and would have won independents who found no answers in the 2008 GOP ticket. Instead the economy became the blow that McCain/Palin never recovered from.

But what does this all mean?

Is the Revolution over? Hardly. Are the world's problems solved, not at all. Is Mumia going to get out of jail? I hope Mr.Obama looks into that but I bet it's not high on his list. The threat of terrorism isn't over nor is the threat of preemptive strikes. Should people of color now sign up for the Military now that the president looks like someone in their family? Stop it.

In order for Mr. Obama to have become America's president, he had to back Israel 100%, not mention of the suffering of Palestinians, so the Middle East will not change drastically. Rahm Emanuel whose father was a soldier in the Zionist paramilitary organization called "Irgun" was recently selected as his Chief of Staff. I reserve my judgment and approach with an open mind so as to not give into hypocrisy because a man is not always his father. I just hope Obama can inject different opinions as well as his powerful logic into that conversation. I hope he will normalize relations with Cuba, for the sake of everyone who has family they cannot see, but in order to win Florida he had to change his tone about it. He will not investigate 9/11 although I think that now that he has the power do to so he should not be afraid to use it. I hope he will look into that and into the origin of the faulty intelligence that led us into Iraq. He will be everyone's president, but the majority of white America doesn't see Malcolm X the way I do, nor did they see the Black panthers as freedom fighters, they saw them as terrorists, are we to give up our history and whitewash our heroes and praise those who kept us subservient because of this victory?

Racism hasn't disappeared and you can always tell a racist/ignorant person by their notion that because Obama is president that we live in a post racial America. It is a sign of progress, it is a great triumph for all people, (after all we forget Barack is half white too.) It is very inspirational, but inspiration alone doesn't complete a crusade.

I am sometimes accused of being too serious, which fools mistake for negativity. No I just understand that now the idea of Reparations for Blacks in America will be completely off the table. The powerful will remain powerful, the rich will stay rich and we gain advancement only in serving other's causes that we then accept as our own. He cannot change the past but he can change the future, and this more than anything is what I, and others are hoping he will be able to do expeditiously.

After all he only has 18 months from the time he is elected, until the next congressional election really gets into the swing of things, and Congress turn to the their own races. He will need to act quickly.

The price of having hope is sometimes disappointment, but the price of having no hope is always failure… That said I have a few main concerns for America's new Caesar: Repairing, regulating and reforming the economy, Healthcare for all the people of the richest country in the world. Bringing logic and reason to the war on terror and "war on drugs". And lastly the reason that many Latinos and Indigenous people voted for him and delivered in key battleground states. Stopping the criminalization of hardworking immigrants upon whose backs our great nation is built.

I am just a man, one of 300 million, and though my support base is massive, one of the largest in the underground. I know Mr.Obama will never read this. But I have hope for the future and any change from the last 8 years of this record gas price, record home foreclosure, record incompetence (Katrina & Bin Laden's 8 yr holiday) government is a good start to me. My cup of hope is full, but I sip it slowly, because hope is a powerful drug.

Remember, all politics is local, our job hasn't ended with the election it has just begun.

Que Viva La Revolucion,

Immortal
Technique

PS. New Tour Dates Coming soon.

Edgar Erebus
11-07-2008, 06:55 AM
^see? IT lyric. Well IT has been slamming bush for his destruction of economies and improverished people..which IT believes he has no control of.

You don't get it dude... Bush was basically the US president that completely withdrew state from economics - which ended in financial collapse. So therefore he really did destroy the economy and impoverish people. That was meant to be irreversible, therefore Obama, by that theory, really wouldn't have any control over economy.

I feel the whole system has high chances of changing though, so we'll see how much Obama will actually deal with economy.

(P.S. What I wrote ain't no conspiracy theory, that's a system made up by premier economist of the 20th Century, Milton Friedman. If I'm not mistaken, in his book "Capitalism and Freedom".)

TSA
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
i dont believe any of them have control to the economy, but a great ability to influence it.

IT lyrics imply that DA GUVUHMENT is the reason ppl are poor, as he has uncreatively babbled on about for years.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-07-2008, 10:00 AM
the federal reserve is the reason people are poor

free gucc

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Overall that rebel image is played out now

Edgar Erebus
11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
^^ Being alive was played out 3.4 billion years ago. We're all irrelevant.

http://a780.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_4935ae628b026ac335b6a77d32334e2b.jpg

TAURO
11-07-2008, 11:08 AM
i dont believe any of them have control to the economy, but a great ability to influence it.

IT lyrics imply that DA GUVUHMENT is the reason ppl are poor, as he has uncreatively babbled on about for years.

The government is the reason why people are poor, but thats speaking in broad terms, obviously it's more complicated than that but you have to remember that there is only so much you can fit in within the space of a song and album and still keep it entertaining.

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2008, 11:15 AM
^^ Being alive was played out 3.4 billion years ago. We're all irrelevant.

http://a780.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_4935ae628b026ac335b6a77d32334e2b.jpg

yeah but this thread in is the hip-hop section. im talking about hip-hop cliches

Edgar Erebus
11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
yeah but this thread in is the hip-hop section. im talking about hip-hop cliches

Look, let's face it, there ain't much there that ain't played out already. Rap as a genre is played out. What I'm saying is proven with the simple fact that whenever something new is invented - say, auto-tune last year - every last rapper will jump on it and play it out too in a matter of months. Therefore, let a man do music he likes (he very obviously enjoys being an urban guerrilla or whatever) 'cause he wouldn't be any fresher anyway.

Just to make a difference, what that chick M.I.A. is doing ain't played out. (But it will soon be - again, thanks to rappers.)

THE W
11-07-2008, 11:44 AM
IT will be fine.

if you dont like a guy talking about politics then go listen to some millionaire rapper rhyme about slanging rocks on the corner. cuz thats fresh yo.

JEM
11-07-2008, 02:22 PM
man..why hate on immortal?..at least hes makin an effort to make meaningful music..yea the dudes always angry and talks about political issues on almost every song but you have to admit..the dudes sick..

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Look, let's face it, there ain't much there that ain't played out already. Rap as a genre is played out. What I'm saying is proven with the simple fact that whenever something new is invented - say, auto-tune last year - every last rapper will jump on it and play it out too in a matter of months. Therefore, let a man do music he likes (he very obviously enjoys being an urban guerrilla or whatever) 'cause he wouldn't be any fresher anyway.

Just to make a difference, what that chick M.I.A. is doing ain't played out. (But it will soon be - again, thanks to rappers.)
your right...we all have faced it and why many of us here dont listen to hiphop anymore. This thread is discussing how his material list just got shortened.

Warcloud Ish
11-07-2008, 05:19 PM
you guys do know that the bilderberg group owns Obama right? If u think Obama is anthing less then a puppet u are rudely mistaken

TSA
11-07-2008, 05:42 PM
LOL your not even american, im suprised you're speaking english

TSA
11-07-2008, 05:47 PM
The government is the reason why people are poor, but thats speaking in broad terms, obviously it's more complicated than that but you have to remember that there is only so much you can fit in within the space of a song and album and still keep it entertaining.
no it's not.

people are poor because there are limited resources and those without them have to become resources for those with them and therefore work on wages from those with resources.

with or without a government this system will continue, if everyone had equal resources the resources would loose value because WANTING an item is the reason it has value

that's why ppl are poor.

and his albums arent entertaining.

he maintains the same...MOOD....for a whole album, and it's all about the exact same range of subjects, that aren't entertaining, with mediocre to wack beats (though some dope).

DUMBO
11-07-2008, 06:25 PM
guy can barely stay on beat anyways.

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2008, 10:01 AM
you guys do know that the bilderberg group owns Obama right? If u think Obama is anthing less then a puppet u are rudely mistaken

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Your name is Warcloud-ish so all your opinions are VOIDED from the start.

Some fag posted a "KTL worthy conspiracy article" on this site a while back about how the bilderberg group had already selected Hilary Clinton to be the next president and nothing could be done to stop it.

Well where is she now?

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:43 AM
LOL your not even american, im suprised you're speaking english

Your name is Warcloud-ish so all your opinions are VOIDED from the start.

LMAO

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:47 AM
dude is still gonna be rapping bout problems in the community.

obama being president dosent mean peoples problems are solved.

and the fact that he made a false prediction does not mean nething.

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:49 AM
you guys do know that the bilderberg group owns Obama right?

u obviously dont know what you are talking about. read up before u make stupid statements

The Lost Prophet
11-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Only reading the first and last page of this i believe Theshaolinassassin is false on two things

First: To say rich people dont have control of whats going on is ignorant, considering it was a rich white president who urged us in the first place of "The military industrial complex"-Eisenhower

second: If the government didnt exist we would live in tribes and would shit in the corner and all take up farming. government and the economy come hand in hand. No government, no public schooling, no police force, no army and so forth

and do you listen to the music or just skim through it?

If you dont like technique then thats fine but u dont see me starting posts about how Camron and Lil wayne are a third rate ghostface (supreme clientel version) or how ric flair got his ass beat by his daughters boyfriend.

some shit technique says is a little out there but alot is just historical fact or just his opinion (and if u get one then so does he)...not to mention dude can spit..."I jerk off inside books and give life to words, leaving concepts stuck together that u probably never heard"...and for the record, white folk still run this shit. Phillip Morris, oil, fast food, ect.

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 01:05 AM

if you dont live in America, than anything you say regarding the president is invalid and doesnt matter

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
11-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Like Immortal Technique said himself... Obama dosen't control the economy... I believe it was all planned.

food for thought
11-09-2008, 04:32 AM
simple- minded