PDA

View Full Version : The death of white rightism and black leftism in one blow?

TSA
11-05-2008, 08:50 PM
i think so.

the basic arguement of white rightism in the US is DREEEeppppp we're white, which is now irrelevant and will not win an election again due to the attitudes of the new generation and the tarnished named bush gave it. The republican party is dickless and headless and nobody wants it anymore because it embodies this outdated belief.

and the basic arguement of black leftism is there's a glass ceiling caused by racism and a history of oppression that keeps blacks down. Some suscribers to such a thought are every rapper alive, al sharpton, jesse jackson, ect ect. Now that a black man is president and white america has shown a passion for the guy that trancended race, this arguement is completely dead as well.

Black republicans are having a hayday(a black republican isn't a member of the republican party btw). Their arguement was that if you not act like a fuckass you can do anything.

These people are usually called uncle toms and sell outs but the truth of the matter is they're the ones that hate white people the most and are less likely to marry or have kids with white women. These are your Philip Banks', Colin Powell's, Congalangus Rices, and probably the majority of black people outside of inner cities.

So yeah. crazy ass social identity crisis i predict.

i also want to kill all the fags with "my president is black" as a myspace man.

SKAMPOE
11-05-2008, 09:08 PM
hahahahahahahahahha for real man

Oztradamus
11-05-2008, 11:44 PM
My President is Black, My Lambo Is Blue!!

TSA
11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30301&dateline=1225428429 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30301)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2008, 11:56 PM
uh... nothings happened yet..

TSA
11-05-2008, 11:57 PM
that's a severly witty way to put a genius observation

i bet you get all the brain in the backseat a da humma

Killa BB
11-06-2008, 12:01 AM
God Bless Omerica!!!

Oztradamus
11-06-2008, 12:04 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30338&dateline=1223952179

Have a bigger pic of that ass?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-06-2008, 12:04 AM
not trying to witty nor a genius.

But yeah, people who claim to not be racists are eternally caught up on race.

Obama is just another dude.

Obviously no American can think like that, which is why racism will always be a problem in the US.

TSA
11-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Racism is a equally or greater problem in australia, your terminology should be "the west" or "white people" cause that's what your getting at.

Obama isn't just another person, he's also a symbol of a new generation and great progress in achieving the american dream.

you're gonna say gay stuff cause there isn't an australian dream
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30338&dateline=1223952179

Have a bigger pic of that ass?
i do, but im too lazy to look for it

add "Blackula" to your myspace and she'll send them

Longbongcilvaringz
11-06-2008, 07:05 AM
You missed my point. I only referenced American because it is the topic of this thread.

Australia is the same.

TSA
11-06-2008, 07:13 AM
"Obviously no American can think like that, which is why racism will always be a problem in the US."

what you should have said is "Obviously no westerner or white person can think like that"

anyways, people that try to downplay the moment are gay. "deerrrppp he had no power" or "derrrrrrrpp he's not gonna solve every problem in the world"

when nobody implied either. What people ARE celebrating is the monumental moment for equality this is, which can't be denied.

It would be like if you were living during the civil war, and slavery ended, and you go "well the negroes aren't gonna solve americas problems" when it has nothing to do with that.

as a president i have confidence in him, but i know his limits and abilities, as a moment i'm fully aware of what's going on

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 10:23 AM
lol if anyone thinks racism is going to go away,then you must be really dreaming,yes Obama won,Yes it might symbol something new for this nation but now im startin to also think off the outcome of this towards minorites, what do you think republican cops are gonna do to us now that this went down?? also, Obama has'nt worked yet,i mean ,im proud and happy he won but i think people are overhyping this a tad bit too much,let the man serve his term then in 4 years we can start talking about how the social structure in America has changed, i dont think some of you cats understand that he was walked into a large national debt with a near dead wall street,his task is very challenging and if some of you are thinking he is just going to automatically make your lives easierin one term,you are mistaken, i think alotta minorities need to start getting realistic here,yea he made history, but he hasnt proven himself yet as a leader, people can speak eloquently and inspire people but not be about a thing.finally,im walking around here hearing black folk talking about how they gonna be on the come up and they are gonna have improved lifestyles because OBAMA IS president now, how stupid are some of these cats? this is excatly why we dont get anywhere,always waiting for someone instead of making the move ourself, if you cats think he is gonna ignore a bigger issue like the national debt,the war and wall streets to make ya 40acre and a mule dream a reality,then you are gonna be one disapointed jack my friend

Longbongcilvaringz
11-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Agreed.

$inista
11-06-2008, 10:59 AM
^^me too
if any thing i think racism has been more out in the open since the beginning of Obamas campaign against McCain

TSA
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM
NOBODY said racism is over.

it.

like i've said before.

is no longer the deciding factor to black people faith as it used to be.

it hasn't been for a while.

Obama gave proof to this.

don't be gay.

racism will always exist.

it's just loosing power and currently doesn't have enough power to be THAT important.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
you're still talking about it...

Oztradamus
11-06-2008, 01:59 PM
i do, but im too lazy to look for it

U suck :loser:

lol if anyone thinks racism is going to go away,then you must be really dreaming,yes Obama won,Yes it might symbol something new for this nation but now im startin to also think off the outcome of this towards minorites, what do you think republican cops are gonna do to us now that this went down?? also, Obama has'nt worked yet,i mean ,im proud and happy he won but i think people are overhyping this a tad bit too much,let the man serve his term then in 4 years we can start talking about how the social structure in America has changed, i dont think some of you cats understand that he was walked into a large national debt with a near dead wall street,his task is very challenging and if some of you are thinking he is just going to automatically make your lives easierin one term,you are mistaken, i think alotta minorities need to start getting realistic here,yea he made history, but he hasnt proven himself yet as a leader, people can speak eloquently and inspire people but not be about a thing.finally,im walking around here hearing black folk talking about how they gonna be on the come up and they are gonna have improved lifestyles because OBAMA IS president now, how stupid are some of these cats? this is excatly why we dont get anywhere,always waiting for someone instead of making the move ourself, if you cats think he is gonna ignore a bigger issue like the national debt,the war and wall streets to make ya 40acre and a mule dream a reality,then you are gonna be one disapointed jack my friend

Co-shizzle, all we can really do is just hope for the best...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
you're still talking about it...
end of story

which makes it still an important factor in ya life,nothing has changed a bit in America,dont get it twisted

TSA
11-06-2008, 02:23 PM
i talk about pearl harbor. Its not imporant to my life. Since you guys CLEARLY know what im talking about but are using the fact that i made a thread about it as proof that racism can stop me in america from doing anything important a white person does it retardedness.

anyways, this thread is about how vision and hard work are now in america more powerful then racism. The most successful minority group in the US are black africans, so again is proof to this ideal.

a white person, that makes less then me, driving by and saying NIGGER is REALLY not gonna make me mad.

TSA
11-06-2008, 02:25 PM
has nothing changed in america or do you not feel comfortable with the change that has been proven by obama's win?

it doesn't mean your against it to be uncomfortable with it.

BTTR KNG KOOL
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM
but are americans gonna accept avarage shit from obama?

or is he already above avarage? ;)

TSA
11-06-2008, 02:31 PM
americans are gonna except ALOT from obama, too much actually, I don't think he 'ended racism' which i guess me obviously being someone that knows what they're talking about and is very rational and informed has lead this thread to assume, he's simply PROOF of something, not the cause or end.

http://www.freewebs.com/blindwhurre/Barack%20Muscles.bmp