PDA

View Full Version : Hasn't this week been different?

deadlymelody
09-01-2005, 08:44 PM
This week has so weird to me. Think about it, we got Hurricane Katrina coming through and shredding parts of the southern states causing chaos down there with people doing shootouts and people looting. At the same time, gas is over 3 dollars a gallon. And were fighting a war all at the same time. It just seems this week i've realized that the United States is so much different now than how I saw it say, 5 years ago. But this week has been particulary different to me anyone else feel the same?

Gully Reloaded
09-01-2005, 08:49 PM
No.

INF
09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes, the week was odd. Mos def.

triggahappy187
09-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Main this is the end of our reign as the supreme country, China or some Asian country is next

tical2000
09-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Main this is the end of our reign as the supreme country, China or some Asian country is nextyep BUSH has run this country into the ground.......with billions spent in IRAQ for weapons of mass destruction that were never there, and the billions that are going to be needed to fix NEW ORLEANS..........makes me think that our country is going to go bankrupt?..........plus the mismanagement of the problems there.......like people are starving to death.........gas prices

BUSH is a disgrace

Popa Chief
09-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Soon will come the mass suicides followed by a famine lol.

Big Risk
09-02-2005, 12:02 AM
thats funny you dumbass?

triggahappy187
09-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Yo but the crazy thing is when or if America goes down the drain think of the Katrina cats got guns in N.O stealin from eachother think of when its like that all over America..... Itll be like Mad Max crazy shit.

whoiam
09-02-2005, 03:36 AM
Can anybody say end times? Can anybody say read the B.I.B.L.E.?

Crazy
09-02-2005, 04:07 AM
Ehm.. no. Not really.

G.O.D.PT3
09-02-2005, 06:19 AM
This week has so weird to me. Think about it, we got Hurricane Katrina coming through and shredding parts of the southern states causing chaos down there with people doing shootouts and people looting. At the same time, gas is over 3 dollars a gallon. And were fighting a war all at the same time. It just seems this week i've realized that the United States is so much different now than how I saw it say, 5 years ago. But this week has been particulary different to me anyone else feel the same?
DAWG I FEEL THE SAME WAY.

LadySnowBlood
09-02-2005, 07:04 AM
it'S a cold world out there... Depends of what you make of it

Soul Controller
09-02-2005, 11:47 AM
deadly.. welcome, u r seeing more of the real world.

trygga// ur country was never the 'leader' or the 'top country in the world'

check who financed ur 1st 20 presidents.. not to mention the next 28, but especially mr franklin.. he studied at oxford . he lived in london and was an mi5 agent..

just type on the net. on any search dead kids bodies found at ben franklins house in london.. it was all over the press in the early 90/s....

amerikkka's purpose is almost over.

peAce

King Callabah
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
lifes always the same in my opinion, maaaaad fuckin shit goin on, and this aint different, all i can say bout it is peace to my fam and peoples, live long wit good health and fuck the deamons tryna ruin shit

triggahappy187
09-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Soul homie fill me in on that I aint ever heard of that shit.

Cm0ney
09-02-2005, 03:43 PM
deadly.. welcome, u r seeing more of the real world.

trygga// ur country was never the 'leader' or the 'top country in the world'

check who financed ur 1st 20 presidents.. not to mention the next 28, but especially mr franklin.. he studied at oxford . he lived in london and was an mi5 agent..

just type on the net. on any search dead kids bodies found at ben franklins house in london.. it was all over the press in the early 90/s....

amerikkka's purpose is almost over.

peAce

yep the country is going to disappear and everyone will forget about it!

Wu-Tality
09-02-2005, 04:35 PM
ehhh, wasnt there also a big hurricane at september 11?

tical2000
09-02-2005, 05:36 PM
shit with all the 9/11 legislature.......looks like we are no better than we were before 9/11.......took BUSH 5 days to even get aid into NEW ORLEANS........what would happen if there was a terrorist attack?................BUSH is fuckin useless, dude took 5 days to even show up

Taskmaster
09-02-2005, 05:52 PM
i say they start a revolution since they arent getting much help...i hope they keep bustin at cops cause mothafuckas down thier are ignoring alot of people and not helping at all...i bet that would get the army down thier much faster if mothafuckas was trying to take over shit mad max style....the winds of karma have blown unfortunatly it missed bush's ranch...you ask me i think the reason why the response to the hurricane wasnt like when they had desert storms when they outfitted 500,000 troops in one night...the reason behind him not doing what he REALLY can is because of the basic thinking in free masons is they dont care for the "useless eaters" same reason they dont do shit in africa...i pray for a revolution