PDA

View Full Version : Gang angry at Barack Obama win

$inista
11-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Gang angry at Barack Obama win beat me, says Staten Island teen

BY EDGAR SANDOVAL and ALISON GENDAR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Thursday, November 6th 2008, 12:09 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/06/asm_ali.jpg Tracy for News Ali Kamara said gang of four screamed "Obama!" before attack.

A black Muslim teenager said he was beaten on Election Night by four white men furious that Barack Obama (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Barack+Obama) was elected the nation's next President.
Ali Kamara (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Ali+Kamara), 17, was walking home when four white men leaped from a gold car and started kicking him and smashing him with a baseball bat at about 10 p.m. near his Staten Island (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Staten+Island) home.
"I see the car coming. They looked at me and said, 'Obama!' They were not happy. They had hoodies on. They started hitting me with bats and my body started vibrating," said the Curtis High School (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Curtis+High+School), S.I., student.
Kamara said he tried to cover the back of his head, and broke away from his attackers. He managed to jump over a neighbor's fence to hide.
When the crew finally drove off, Kamara crept back to his Stapleton (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Stapleton+%28New+York%29) home.
"I was bleeding all over. I did not know them," the teen said. "I think it was a racist crime."
An NYPD (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/New+York+City+Police+Department) spokesman said the department's Hate Crime Task Force was investigating the incident as a bias crime.
Kamara's mother, a health care employee, said she got a frantic call from her injured son while she was at work.
"He was whispering, 'I'm bleeding. They beat me with a baseball bat. I'm dying. I'm dying.' I was so worried," said his mom Janeba Ladepo, 36.
As she spoke, she held the bloody towel she used to staunch the blood coming from her son's wounds.
"My son does not deserve to get hit like this. For someone to say Obama and hit him, it sounds racist," she said.
Kamara's family moved to Staten Island from Liberia (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Liberia) in 2000.
The teen said his attackers only screamed the word "Obama!" but he did not hear any other racial or religious slurs.
esandoval@nydailynews.com

unbelievable but not really tho shit is fucked up, racism showing it's ugly face

Senator C. Palantine
11-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Sad.

If they beat his ass for wearing that jumper.........well that would be a different matter.

HANZO
11-06-2008, 07:20 PM
why the hell didnt he use his special muslim powers????

food for thought
11-06-2008, 07:23 PM
yo i was walking last night, and i kid you not, i was thinking about how shit like that is gonn a happen for a while to black men and women caught walking by themselves or just chilling alone.

now is the time the communtiy need to come together and back each other up at ALL times.

Senator C. Palantine
11-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Aint shit changed.

You'll just hear about it for a while.

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 07:37 PM
That's sad...

He doesn't even look like Obama.

food for thought
11-06-2008, 07:40 PM
^ lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-06-2008, 07:40 PM
hahaha

Senator C. Palantine
11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
How come Obama is African American now he's president, and not Mixed Race.

These black folk want to claim him now, do they?

THE W
11-06-2008, 07:50 PM
surprised?

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
people call Tiger Woods black and he's only a 1/4 black. Obama is over qualified to be black if Tiger Woods is.

Senator C. Palantine
11-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Yet U-God is shunned.

Disgusting.

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 07:59 PM
U god gets shunned by default for having the ears of a horse-jockey

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Being half black and half white owns. Now I just need latin and azn breed chick to make babies with.

food for thought
11-06-2008, 08:01 PM
mixed ppl have always been conisdered black. shows how diverse the crowd u hang out with is.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-06-2008, 08:02 PM
We had to take things slow by starting with a half-black. It is only our introduction to a gradual blackening of American presidents.

We will move on to a 2/3 black president and work our way up.

It was exciting for me, a suburban white boy, to vote for a hip-hop president. It felt so exotic in the voting booth.

Now that America has gone black, I imagine that we will never go back.

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 08:04 PM
lmao

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2008, 08:39 PM
told you.....and its only gonna get worse now

food for thought
11-06-2008, 08:45 PM
lol i just heard that yesterday one of my homeboys asked some kids for a ride from the college campus to this hotel where they got us staying at, and they said "no man. we cant because obama won" and they wouldnt give him a ride.

lmao some white folks are really cathcing feelings

Blackula Spectacula
11-06-2008, 08:47 PM
That's sad...

He doesn't even look like Obama.

hahahahaha

JerseyIronman
11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
I could see how this happened in SI, its the only borough McCain won...

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/county/#NYP00map

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 09:05 PM
blackula wouldve voted McCain if she lived in the US cuz shes a colombian racist and her breath smells like stale pop corn

Blackula Spectacula
11-06-2008, 09:07 PM
true..

Robbie wishes he was black .. gross

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
is that your pic in your avatar? why are u a lesbian?

EDIT: are u a lesbian? and if so , why?

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
true..

Robbie wishes he was black .. gross

i wish i had a cinnamon complexion.

Blackulas pussy is what the gingerbread man was running from!!!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
11-06-2008, 09:12 PM
is that your pic in your avatar? why are u a lesbian?

EDIT: are u a lesbian? and if so , why?

yes.
I am attracted to some women *shrugs*

No, I'm not lesbian, but i'll swing both ways.

HANZO
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Blackulas pussy is what the gingerbread man was running from!!!!!!

the greatest mystery ever, now solved. thanks to Detective Jam.

Mic Tyson
11-06-2008, 09:21 PM

hes black. u heard of the one drop rule? white people made that shit up in america, don't go back on it now. u can claim faggot ass bush who fucked up the country. we'll claim obama.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:21 PM
i bet there were instances where blacks jumped whites that day. So that makes all blacks militantnow that there is a black prezident

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:24 PM
hes black. u heard of the one drop rule? white people made that shit up in america, don't go back on it now. u can claim faggot ass bush who fucked up the country. we'll claim obama.

oh your claimin him?? like he's a slave or some kind of property.

SMH....

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 09:25 PM
i bet there were instances where blacks jumped whites that day. So that makes all blacks militantnow that there is a black prezident

correction:

duh blacks jumped rope in duh streets and the rural whites jumped off bridges

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:25 PM
^lol at tooch. the cracker of the corp

and they were pissed off cause McCain lost right? so they just jumped a white boy in the street. please

Mic Tyson
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
oh your claimin him?? like he's a slave or some kind of property.

SMH....

exactly

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:31 PM
^lol at tooch. the cracker of the corp

and they were pissed off cause McCain lost right? so they just jumped a white boy in the street. please

No, they were drunk with power and overexuberence, and they jumped some guy with a McCain shirt.
Look at how racist you are. You would probably try to jump me right now if you could. Animale.

exactly

Do you even have the draft rights to him? i think i do since i put him in office, literally.

I'll let you kno my decision, i may trade the pick for the rights to David Alan Grier

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:34 PM
No, they were drunk with power and overexuberence, and they jumped some guy with a McCain shirt.
Look at how racist you are. You would probably try to jump me right now if you could. Animale.

i would. but thats cause your an ignorant racist piece of shit, who needs his ass beat by a black man whose hip-hoped out. i think u call them "niggers", right?

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm sure they was racism on both sides, but those people are assholes anyway and fucking themselves in the long run. Let's just all sit back and enjoy the fact that we aren't them.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
If that is true, than you need your ass beat by some corn-fed, red sun burnt blonde haired, blued eyes, dixie totin redneck.
I think you call them 'crackers' right?

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
^ tooch is.

u heard him, the only one defending these bitches

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm sure they was racism on both sides, but those people are assholes anyway and fucking themselves in the long run. Let's just all sit back and enjoy the fact that we aren't them.

amen to you

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
^ tooch is.

u heard him, the only one defending these bitches

u have so much narcissistic rage and hurt built up inside you.

As for me, I didnt partake in anything of the sort. I'm just pointing out your faulty generalizations and bad analogies.

And your attempts to tarnish my great gift to you.

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:42 PM
you ppl know damn well aint no group of black men gonna jump up a white guy walking by himself minding his own business and becasue of some political shit? . r yall serious? turn off your television sets.

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:44 PM
shut your ass up. u got some prejudice in you. go to school. why do u even listen to hip-hop?

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 09:46 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_FnVTfFPzevw/RvsNvvZRVwI/AAAAAAAAAAc/zqU4ieDBaow/s320/oReillyCropped.jpg

bills red hot mad

Mic Tyson
11-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Do you even have the draft rights to him? i think i do since i put him in office, literally.

^^^^^that makes no sense, what are u talkin about

I'll let you kno my decision, i may trade the pick for the rights to David Alan Grier

fuck no, u can't have david alan grier. he got a no trade clause

well maybe u can have him if u take a comedian that isn't funny to make the trade even. take steve harvey and its a deal

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
you ppl know damn well aint no group of black men gonna jump up a white guy walking by himself minding his own business and becasue of some political shit? . r yall serious? turn off your television sets.

not only are you racist but your delusional. You see, racism really isn't about race at all. Its about a mindset certain individuals possess. And yes, you possess this mindset.

shut your ass up. u got some prejudice in you. go to school. why do u even listen to hip-hop?

Man looks into the abyss, doesn't see anything staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character, and THAT is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:49 PM
^^^^^that makes no sense, what are u talkin about

fuck no, u can't have david alan grier. he got a no trade clause

well maybe u can have him if u take a comedian that isn't funny to make the trade even. take steve harvey and its a deal

I voted Obama in, so technically, i have rights to him being there.

No no deal. Obama is a hot commodity right now. I want a star PLUS next years number 1.

Jamie Foxx and next years 1st rounder

food for thought
11-06-2008, 09:54 PM
whats that mindset?
one that thinks shit like, "rednecks are the white equivalent to niggers" ??
cause i know u remember when u made that dumb ass statement.

you are the official cracker of the corp

Mr. X
11-06-2008, 09:57 PM
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 09:58 PM
whats that mindset?
one that thinks shit like, "rednecks are the white equivalent to niggers" ??
cause i know u remember when u made that dumb ass statement.

you are the official cracker of the corp

That comment was ripe with hypocrisy.

But yes, that comment was full of offensive language to both the white and black cultures. But beneath those words, if you possess the ability to read between the lines (which people like you and them usually don't) you will fin that I made a very plausible and highly factual statement applicable to almost all ethnicities of people.

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2008, 09:59 PM
I understand what Little Nicky is trying to get across.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Most intelligent people do.

Mic Tyson
11-06-2008, 10:07 PM
damn nicky i always thought u was a racist. but i guess u aint

Dokuro
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
im hoping obama gits shot so we can finally start this revolution free Mumia and make him president

http://www.notmytribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/mumia-abu-jamal.jpg

and get a real black man in office

food for thought
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
slave masters made the word Nigger ok? we dont use that shit and dont recognize what u mean when u say " the equivalent to nigger". hence why i had asked you to define what u meant by the word Nigger. the way peopel use the word nigger( a black slave) cannot be applied to a white person.but the fact that u sit around thinking shit like a redneck is what a nigger would be if he was white, thats make u a bigot and prejudice as a mutherfucker.

normal people dont even have that word in their vocabulary, u weird fuck !

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 10:09 PM
im misunderstood because of my extreme pride for my ethnicity and my intolerance for other peoples pride.

Its more me being an asshole than a racist. For instance, I refuse to go with the flow and wear green on st. patricks day.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 10:11 PM
slave masters made the word Nigger ok? we dont use that shit and dont recognize what u mean when u say " the equivalent to nigger". hence why i had asked you to define what u meant by the word Nigger. the way peopel use the word nigger( a black slave) cannot be applied to a white person.but the fact that u sit around thinking shit like a redneck is what a nigger would be if he was white, thats make u a bigot and prejudice as a mutherfucker.

normal people dont even have that word in their vocabulary, u weird fuck !

I was wrong. Your not a racist. Your red diaper doper baby. And a quite maniacal one at that.

Dokuro
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
shit i dont celebrate st pat for 2 reasons

f1rts i celerbats genocide
2cond i hate cathlics

$inista
11-06-2008, 10:18 PM
I could see how this happened in SI, its the only borough McCain won...

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/county/#NYP00map

close tho he took it by 52% yea bunch of racist white folks lot of rich people too, when my older brother was in high school bunch of white kids flipped over a bus full of Negros & Hispanics this happened in mid 80S you get jumped if you was consider anything but white & go into a white neighborhood back then

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2008, 10:19 PM
yes i recall a post where you have made it quite clear that you hate catholics. You Puritan you.

The Hound
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
why the hell didnt he use his special muslim powers????

'cause bruvaz don't open duh fird eye mang

Visionz
11-06-2008, 11:40 PM

These black folk want to claim him now, do they?you're a jackass, Barack's familiar with many leaders in the black community including Louis Farakhan (sp?)

of course you're not in america so its no wonder you don't know that shit

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Someone please tell me who the fuck this food for thought guy is?

He doesn't seem to be a secondary, but posts in here a lot.

What is his deal?

Thanks.

beautifulrock
11-07-2008, 01:19 AM
I don't believe this story at all.

$inista
11-07-2008, 01:28 AM
the kid just got stitches on his head showed on NY1 news & New York daily news prints made up stories whatever the crackers got him good

Senator C. Palantine
11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
you're a jackass, Barack's familiar with many leaders in the black community including Louis Farakhan (sp?)

of course you're not in america so its no wonder you don't know that shit

But, the guy doesn't even rap!

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 09:13 AM

LMFAO!!! TOO FUNNY!!

Staten Island being racist helped improve who I am. You see, when I tried applying to McDonalds, Burger King or Wendy's - they weren't trying to hear a spic (had to add to the racist rhetoric) working for them. When I first moved there, they only had black or white people, rarely any tan people... such as myself :learning: So I went and found a better job, outside of the Island and so I have never done any food service jobs... I started out in stores then quickly moved to office where I now rule.

I thought a positive anecdote on how racism made me better would perhaps lighten the mood...

truth.

TSA
11-07-2008, 10:11 AM

mixed ppl are considered black
dumb comment

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 10:23 AM
White people are considered black too.. yall just missing the color...

LMAO!!

food for thought
11-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Someone please tell me who the fuck this food for thought guy is?

He doesn't seem to be a secondary, but posts in here a lot.

Thanks.

lol what a fag

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 12:09 PM
u smell like hummus

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-07-2008, 12:24 PM

Yeah, groups of black people never jump white people...you retard.

They are just as bad as the white people who jump black people.

You, however, are worse than all of them, because you are a pussy.

You are a skinny, nerdy, faggot who probably only hangs out with white people, and then tries to act hard on an internet forum filled with geeky Europeans.

You should change your username to "Uncle Tom Sambo".

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Man can we have an update on your name thread? I want to kno who's who.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 02:21 PM
i am and always have been Nick.....usually im loved, hate, hated while loved, or loved while hated.....nothing in between.

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 02:33 PM
I don't think we've met.... either way nice to meet you....

Who were you tonearm?
and The Doctor? Old handles por favor??

You can PM them if you want E-confidentiality. No prob here... I'm no snitch..