PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Skampoe, Fuck STYLE, fuck theWolf

Crackhead Bob
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM
and fuck anybody else who thinks anybody gives a shit about them leaving.

and fuck anybody who creates a "girlfriend" and posts under this ruse. I'm not mentioning anybody in particular (STYLE), this is just flat out gay.

anybody who misses SKAMPOE regurgitating 19 old photoshop photos on 1 page is a fucking idiot. I know my slow ass computer won't miss him.

Good Riddance

Yours,

{br}

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:12 AM
did you have a hard day at the online poker table?

DJMethods
11-07-2008, 12:16 AM
LOL Tone

Visionz
11-07-2008, 12:17 AM
its funny that you think people care that you're here. people come people go, its attention whorish to try and make about deal about the shit one way or the other, regardless you've somehow managed to turn yourself into the corp's consumate sour puss.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:18 AM
school of beautifulrock;

because if you fail there's always online poker tournaments ...

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:22 AM
its funny that you think people care that you're here. people come people go, its attention whorish to try and make about deal about the shit one way or the other, regardless you've somehow managed to turn yourself into the corp's consumate sour puss.

haha EXACTLY

beautifulrock somehow thinks his opinion is worth something but shits on other people at the same time ...

"my wu-tang 101" ...

spearheading 8million polls to find our wu-tang corp's favourite 101 wu songs ...

"ask me about movies" ...

reviewing family guy episode's ...

fag ... go to community college and get a real career ...

SEMI-PROFESSIONAL ONLINE POKER PLAYER NOT PAYING TAXES ISN'T A CAREER ...

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:22 AM
school of beautifulrock;

because if you fail there's always online poker tournaments ...

get some pussy, retard. Still think a flush beats a full house?

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:24 AM
do i give a fuck if a flush beats a full house or not? ... my point wasn't to be accurate it was to highlight that you went to college and failed and ended up being a semi professional online poker player because you're a fucking failure and all at 28 years old and you tell ME to get pussy? ...

go get a job ...

"snoop doggy dogg? ya need ta get a jobby job"

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:26 AM
haha EXACTLY

beautifulrock somehow thinks his opinion is worth something but shits on other people at the same time ...

"my wu-tang 101" ...

spearheading 8million polls to find our wu-tang corp's favourite 101 wu songs ...

"ask me about movies" ...

reviewing family guy episode's ...

fag ... go to community college and get a real career ...

SEMI-PROFESSIONAL ONLINE POKER PLAYER NOT PAYING TAXES ISN'T A CAREER ...

You are worthless, name 1 thing you do in life that isn't utterly meaningless, then we'll talk.

Your life now revolves around trying to piss me off which is twice as pathetic as what I'm doing, because you focus all your attention in life on me. Get some pussy, faggot.

$inista
11-07-2008, 12:27 AM
you sounds a bit envious
are you angry cause you are not as comedic?.... gay
do you need love?
was you not loved as a child?
do you need an e-friend or something?
Are you really mad cause deep down inside you're going to miss them all?
where does your aggression stem from?
Are you deep down inside an attention whore?

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:27 AM
do i give a fuck if a flush beats a full house or not? ... my point wasn't to be accurate it was to highlight that you went to college and failed and ended up being a semi professional online poker player because you're a fucking failure and all at 28 years old and you tell ME to get pussy? ...

go get a job ...

"snoop doggy dogg? ya need ta get a jobby job"

Get some pussy faggot, then maybe you won't go around idolizing me all the time.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:32 AM
"get some pussy"

"cock breath"

verbal heat from duh 'rock as usual ...

get a job ... get an income ...

in about 3 hours i'll be out hitting the town ... what will you be doing? playing online poker semi-professionaly trying to win your way up to upgrade to 56k internet speed and buy yourself a sandwich for dinner ...

all at 28 aswell ...

did you actually finish college or did you drop out? ... are your parents proud that their son wasted their money to flunk the fuck out and end up fishing around on the internet for a half decent income?

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:33 AM
you sounds a bit envious
are you angry cause you are not as comedic?.... gay
do you need love?
was you not loved as a child?
do you need an e-friend or something?
Are you really mad cause deep down inside you're going to miss them all?
where does your aggression stem from?
Are you deep down inside an attention whore?

Yes, actually I am envious because I am still on here with retards like limp dick who have never contributed anything in their real or e-life, yet consistently try to attack everything I say and do, and they have broken the grasp of this infernal site. Thanks for trying to put me down even though I have never spoken a word to you. Your loyalty to your boyfriends in CC is uplifting. Now do like mommy says and go play in traffic.

$inista
11-07-2008, 12:37 AM
"get some pussy"

"cock breath"

in about 3 hours i'll be out hitting the town ... what will you be doing? playing online poker semi-professionaly trying to win your way up to upgrade to 56k internet speed and buy yourself a sandwich for dinner ...

all at 28 aswell ...

did you actually finish college or did you drop out? ... are your parents proud that their son wasted their money to flunk the fuck out and end up fishing around on the internet for a half decent income?

FLMAO sonned !

"what will you be doing? playing online poker semi-professionaly trying to win your way up to upgrade to 56k"

I had to qoute twice

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2008, 12:39 AM
That was a semi funny steez jack rock.

Peace,

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:39 AM
"get some pussy"

"cock breath"

all at 28 aswell ...

Yes, you will be seeing the town, from your corner, in a dress, you transvestite prostitute.

I keep telling you I'm happy just the way I am, I made $40,000 online last year playing poker and I can't even count how much live money I made. Needless to say, I don't have a worry in the world. Can you say the same?

Go hump your 40 hour a week job if that makes you happy. It's just not my thing to brown nose douchebags and give half my wages to uncle sam. If you think this makes me less of a person, good for you. I would rather be free to do whatever I want and not work, then be a mongoloid retard slave like you.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:42 AM
haha $40k ... i make more than that even allowing for currency conversion and i'm 7 years younger and didn't have to go to college and fail to do it ...

$inista
11-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Yes, actually I am envious because I am still on here with retards like limp dick who have never contributed anything in their real or e-life, yet consistently try to attack everything I say and do, and they have broken the grasp of this infernal site. Thanks for trying to put me down even though I have never spoken a word to you. Your loyalty to your boyfriends in CC is uplifting. Now do like mommy says and go play in traffic.

your real life loser aren't you getting all gay & emotional panties in a bunch you make your self a target FAGGET!

it a fucken forum get over it

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:45 AM
haha $40k ... i make more than that even allowing for currency conversion and i'm 7 years younger and didn't have to go to college and fail to do it ...

No, you didn't so stop lying. You are much much too stupid to make over $4.95 an hour.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Well, not paying taxes, kind of does make you less of a person... really.

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:47 AM
your real life loser aren't you getting all gay & emotional panties in a bunch you make your self a target FAGGET!

it a fucken forum get over it

Your whole statement was emotional, I was just trying to point out that I don't have a clue who you are, or why you are talking to me.

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, not paying taxes, kind of does make you less of a person... really.

If you say so it must be true.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 12:51 AM
No, you didn't so stop lying. You are much much too stupid to make over $4.95 an hour.

haha stupid ... yet you failed college and began a life of playing online poker ...

you're satisfied because atleast it's a step up from being a janitor which is what you would be if you had a real job ...

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Well, yeah, it kind of does make you slightly despicable.

Not really bad or anything, just a slight motherfucker really.

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 12:57 AM
haha stupid ... yet you failed college and began a life of playing online poker ...

you're satisfied because atleast it's a step up from being a janitor which is what you would be if you had a real job ...

What an insult.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/123123123123123123123.jpg (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/123123123123123123123.jpg)

$inista
11-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Your whole statement was emotional, I was just trying to point out that I don't have a clue who you are, or why you are talking to me.

cause it's a forum I don't know anybody but a few so why would i give a fuck what anybody has to say, do you know every body you speak too, I just felt like engaging in a semi friendly conversation to see why you was so angry.....
but know i know, it must be cause tornarm gets the best of you & probably every body else you cursed out in this tread

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Well, yeah, it kind of does make you slightly despicable.

Not really bad or anything, just a slight motherfucker really.
Ok, that's fair. I think I am a slight motherfucker.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
what kind of faggot has another man's photograph on ready to go access? ...

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
cause it's a forum I don't know anybody but a few so why would i give a fuck what anybody got say, do you know every body you speak too, I just felt like engaging in a semi friendly conversation to see why you was so angry.....
but know i know, it must be cause tornarm gets the best of you & probably every body else you cursed out in this tread

Try editing your posts so that I can understand them.

God the American educational system is fucked.

Oh yea, and that retard never has, or will, get the best of me. I'm running at 10% right now and the motherfucker is trying to insult me for doing what i do best, whatever.

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 01:06 AM
what kind of faggot has another man's photograph on ready to go access? ...
Hey genius, everybody on this site has that photo on ready to go access. Don't act like it hasn't been posted like a million times. Good try though.

$inista
11-07-2008, 01:08 AM
edited previous post...thnx

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 01:10 AM
no that would be incorrect ... apart from TSA who is a closet homosexual and harddrive's everybodies photographs from their myspace ... you would be the only other one who has memorised the photobucket link and who has my photo on their desktop as a background image + screen saver ...

now i have some 28 year old closet fag, failure at life college drop out e-stalker to deal with ...

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 01:16 AM
no that would be incorrect ... apart from TSA who is a closet homosexual and harddrive's everybodies photographs from their myspace ... you would be the only other one who has memorised the photobucket link and who has my photo on their desktop as a background image + screen saver ...

now i have some 28 year old closet fag, failure at life college drop out e-stalker to deal with ...
Who is the stalker? You insist on responding to EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE.

Fine. I'm really tired of this cycle of bullshit so I'm just going to ignore you. Say whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. You've exposed yourself so many times nobody takes you seriously anyway.

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 01:18 AM
i can find a couple of threads where you have had your little whinge at something i've said ... so don't play that bullshit that i always start this ...

i'm glad you're going to ignore me ... it'll be better for your e-health in the long run ...

i'm off to watch the end of the cricket ... ciao bella

DJMethods
11-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Great thread, B-rock gets serious like 3 day old shit.

DUMBO
11-07-2008, 09:12 AM
this thread is hood approved.

it taught me a lot about a bitch named beautifulrock and it exposed the truth about online poker.

CHRONZ
11-07-2008, 09:27 AM
why the fuck is everybody leavin

begongo
11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
beautifulrock I honestly don't understand why you make threads

honestly, I mean really ... honestly ... your opinion simply doesn't count

it just doesn't ...

the thing is that skampoe and style are actually people who have a personality, people like the people you meet in real life, people as in humanoids with humor, creativity, drug habits, etc

you on the other hand have almost 5000 posts in 2 years without anyone knowing what you're here for actually ... you don't have a face, you don't have a name, you make wu tang polls

I can't even attach an emotion to my post because you're only comprised of a nickname, and avatar and a wu tang poll, I don't even feel like I'm dissing you when I tell you that you just don't count

you don't exist

you don't count

you are not

you just are not

I don't know if you get me

TSA
11-07-2008, 12:47 PM
people should take my advice of whos a total faggot, hoe, skalliwag, bum, asshole, thief, fag N effectx as dickweed a head of time

i was telling you gays Beautiful rock as a faggot months ago
as i also predicted
sicka
technician (which i really dont know why it took so long)
Tonearm
Nickytouch
Killah Priest
and STYLE

just take my advice on these things

Tage
11-07-2008, 12:51 PM
i was telling you gays Beautiful rock as a faggot months ago
as i also predicted
sicka

I think you will find sir... that 'sicka' is a legend.

begongo
11-07-2008, 12:52 PM
sicka is a fag, but at least a fag who counts, a fag that e-xists

Tage
11-07-2008, 12:55 PM
oh shit my bad... i thought this was a music forum... didn't realise i stepped into the fuckin community centre.

begongo
11-07-2008, 12:59 PM
what the hell is happening in your sig?

Tage
11-07-2008, 01:06 PM
if you dont know... try and drink a flaming sambuca like that. then you'll find out.

begongo
11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
lol it's funny how drinking flaming sambuca is hardcore to some people

ahahahahah
"if you don't know" lol

where I come from we would dare each other to do that with pure alcohol, and actually did it ... thank you

Tage
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
sorry mr hardman

Tony Bandana
11-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Onghhhhhhhh

SKANK HILL
11-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Today, 05:47 AM Remove user from ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=30338)
ThaShaolinAssassin (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30338) This message is hidden because ThaShaolinAssassin is on your ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

Tage
11-07-2008, 01:58 PM
^lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
This happens when the rum is gone.

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:19 PM
sorry mr hardman

EEEK!! Sausage alert...this type of statement should immediately be followed by "No Homo"!!

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:26 PM
oh....... i must be gay... shit .... i didnt know that.

begongo
11-07-2008, 03:31 PM
you are, you actually think drinking flaming sambuca is hardcore

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Anybody who thinks a drink called a "flaming sambuca" is cool, is, literally, gay as fuck.

Sambuca is a liqueur. "Liqueur" is what people drink when they are either too gay or too french to drink liquor.

So you take something gay like Sambuca, and just when I thought it couldn't be any gayer, you make your sambuca "flaming".

Also, for some reason I can't quite explain, the word "wutage" really pisses me off.

As the God Technician would say, "I am sure that you are a homo"

Edit: It appears that Begongo beat me to it.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM
sambuca is nasty

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM

Wow. I didn't say that. Finicky on a Friday?

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:35 PM
hahaha you folks are retarded... who said drinking a sambuca is hardcore?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:37 PM
sambuca is probably more hardcore than drinking a bud.

its all relative.

begongo
"if you don't know" implies a certain air of high school type of superiority attitude, which means that you think it's cool therefore hardcore and therefore you like cocks

Tage
Anybody who thinks a drink called a "flaming sambuca" is cool, is, literally, gay as fuck.

Sambuca is a liqueur. "Liqueur" is what people drink when they are either too gay or too french to drink liquor.

So you take something gay like Sambuca, and just when I thought it couldn't be any gayer, you make your sambuca "flaming".

Also, for some reason I can't quite explain, the word "wutage" really pisses me off.

As the God Technician would say, "I am sure that you are a homo"

Edit: It appears that Begongo beat me to it.

^you knob... this drinks make you gay? oh shit.........

you've obviously never had one when your smashed.

begongo
11-07-2008, 03:38 PM
is that how you do it in the UK?

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:39 PM
"if you don't know" implies a certain air of high school type of superiority attitude, which means that you think it's cool therefore hardcore and therefore you like cocks

you are a faggot, and obsessed with male genitals.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:39 PM
begongos right per usual

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:40 PM

LMAO!! oh my..

I'm gonna get fired.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 03:40 PM

If you're asking me to meet up at the Cock Tavern with you and Sicka for flaming sambucas, I am flattered, but must politely decline.

Real men drink Old Milwaukee from a bottle and Knob Creek on the rocks. It has been scientifically proven.

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:42 PM
or Miller Genuine Draft.

Tage
If you're asking me to meet up at the Cock Tavern with you and Sicka for flaming sambucas, I am flattered, but must politely decline.

Real men drink Old Milwaukee from a bottle and Knob Creek on the rocks. It has been scientifically proven.

dude i drink lager.... but when im wasted and with a group of people we all get sambucas...

because i have this in my sig... you think thats what i do...

ITS IN MY SIG CUS ITS FUNNY!

what is wrong with you people

Olive Oil Goombah
nah, if you drink wild turkey straight out the bottle, thats better

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Have you ever sent your sambuca back because it wasn't flaming enough?

begongo
11-07-2008, 03:43 PM
but when im wasted and with a group of people we all get sambucas...
told ya, you like cocks

end of the story

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 03:45 PM
nah, if you drink wild turkey straight out the bottle, thats better

You know what is good and moderately priced?

Bulleit Bourbon.

I don't know how readily available it is outside of Kentucky, but its got a nice kick to it.

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:46 PM
told ya, you like cocks

end of the story

its not often we get an original comedian.... you should do stand-up.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:46 PM
black liquorish poopy doo stoopy foo/
if u dews samboose u's lose

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:47 PM
all of this shit because of my sig.... sweet.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:47 PM
You know what is good and moderately priced?

Bulleit Bourbon.

I don't know how readily available it is outside of Kentucky, but its got a nice kick to it.

i rarely drink liquor these days and its usually crown or CC....im all about the beer from here on out.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
hahaha..that sig is fuckin hilarious tho...fire breathin faggot....a new species

begongo
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
its not often we get an original comedian.... you should do stand-up.can you prove in front of wucorp, allah, the NGE, cappadonna and the people of norway that you don't like cocks?

can you or can you not do that?

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
LMFAO @ the left turn this thread took...:nonono: I did not start this

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:51 PM
hahaha..that sig is fuckin hilarious tho...fire breathin faggot....a new species

^lol yeah.... seems my sig has jacked this thread.

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:52 PM
can you prove in front of wucorp, allah, the NGE, cappadonna and the people of norway that you don't like cocks?

^hahaha what is your obsession with cocks man...? loved your judge choices.

begongo
11-07-2008, 03:53 PM
^hahaha what is your obsession with cocks man...? loved your judge choices.
I will take that as a no

fag

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 03:54 PM

So not a new species, the majority of fags are flamers....

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 03:54 PM
can you prove in front of wucorp, allah, the NGE, cappadonna and the people of norway that you don't like cocks?

hahahaha. The God Shallah Raekwon is watching...

The only way you can do this is post a video, or perhaps a series of still photos, of you actually sticking your dick into a female's vagina, while you hold up a sign that says "I am Wutage", and then do a flaming sambuca shot out of her butthole.

Are you going to do it, or are you some kind of faggot?

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
are you pablobaluba? cus you used to be sound on the warcloud forums... now your just a fuckin retard.

Tage
11-07-2008, 03:57 PM
what is wrong with you faggots? fucking obsessed with homosexuality

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
So not a new species, the majority of fags are flamers....

wow...i was unaware they shot fire tho. i try not to make eye contact

begongo
11-07-2008, 04:04 PM
we are very tolerant with homosexuelles as long as they don't deny their fondness for aroused male genitalia

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Usually its not from the mouth...you've obviously never bent one over..thats good..

Begongo You're killing me.. :lmao:

Tage
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
we are very tolerant with homosexuelles as long as they don't deny their fondness for aroused male genitalia

sorry man. didnt realise you was lookin for a mate... im not interested... im not that way inclined .... sorry bro.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
O...M.....G

u've bent one over?? forcible...possibly with handcuffs

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
oh ICK - hell no :r - I live in New York and work in a New York City Office Sweetums.. I am friends of all and I hear all the gory details..

Manly men for me, thank you.

begongo
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
sorry man. didnt realise you was lookin for a mate... im not interested... im not that way inclined .... sorry bro.
only a fag could express a genuine regret for "not being that way inclined"

I bet you said the same thing when they asked for volunteers at the UK pride huh?

Tage
11-07-2008, 04:13 PM
begongo your comebacks arent good

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 04:15 PM
oh ICK - hell no :r - I live in New York and work in a New York City Office Sweetums.. I am friends of all and I hear all the gory details..

Manly men for me, thank you.

so have you fucked in the stairwell of an office/your office/the back of a cab/in the park in broad daylight..

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-07-2008, 04:17 PM

I don't know, they've got me laughing.

Maybe they aren't as good as a flaming sambuca and a full-body massage from a well-muscled man-servant, but come on...

ilzPotent
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
so have you fucked in the stairwell of an office/your office/the back of a cab/in the park in broad daylight..

Sadly No - Perhaps fantasized about it... I have a vivd imagination but its useless I am terribly picky. and vegan and a germophobe, clean freak border on ocd, take 3 showers a day, hand pick my carpets clean, hairless pussycat, who rellishes in her own money... very exclusive.

begongo
11-07-2008, 04:19 PM

oh shit my bad... i thought this was a music forum... didn't realise i stepped into the fuckin community centre.

if you dont know... try and drink a flaming sambuca like that. then you'll find out.

sorry mr hardman

hahaha you folks are retarded... who said drinking a sambuca is hardcore?

you are a faggot, and obsessed with male genitals.

dude i drink lager.... but when im wasted and with a group of people we all get sambucas...

because i have this in my sig... you think thats what i do...

ITS IN MY SIG CUS ITS FUNNY!

what is wrong with you people

its not often we get an original comedian.... you should do stand-up.

all of this shit because of my sig.... sweet.

^lol yeah.... seems my sig has jacked this thread.

are you pablobaluba? cus you used to be sound on the warcloud forums... now your just a fuckin retard.

:Y sambuca?

Tage
11-07-2008, 04:26 PM
hahahahaha.... thanks for that montage.

dont you have anything better to do?

this was all cus you didint know what a sambuca was.

Killa BB
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
I just wanted to put my sig in here...

Tage
11-07-2008, 04:36 PM
^you must be gay cus i dont know what a style is.........

Killa BB
11-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Are you new?...

Tage
11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
lol read the thread....

Visionz
11-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Have you ever sent your sambuca back because it wasn't flaming enough?sadly, we never got an answer for this one

Sadly No - Perhaps fantasized about it... I have a vivd imagination but its useless I am terribly picky. and vegan and a germophobe, clean freak border on ocd, take 3 showers a day, hand pick my carpets clean, hairless pussycat, who rellishes in her own money... very exclusive. I find it amusing you said bordering on OCD

the hairless pussycat, is that a pet or a Brazilian? +)+)+)+)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
hahahah@ visions....yea i was thinking the same thing.

supreme M
11-07-2008, 05:35 PM

yeah prove it to us faggot

smh i once knew a guy, he drank sambuca at the new years party

he ended up in bed with a boy who fucked him to death

REAL TALK !!

Crackhead Bob
11-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I absolutely love the hate i spread.

Wow, TSA, begongo and all the other gen chat quasilegends coming out to bless my thread and diss me at the same time. I understand that pointing out the obvious is sacrilege roun' myah and for that I am guilty as shit. I also apologize to Pat Bateman for biting his steez. i realize his steez is a dope one, and a steez that aught not to be bitten.

Vote Palin/Vader 2012

Visionz
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
You fucked up the quote in your sig cause if you're playing Jeopardy then by letting the world know that it was Tonearm that said it, you've given away the question already and hence have failed.

You need just the quote

and then "Who is Tonearm" underneath the quote for it to work.

There's a reason I'm in management

Crackhead Bob
11-08-2008, 04:19 AM
You fucked up the quote in your sig cause if you're playing Jeopardy then by letting the world know that it was Tonearm that said it, you've given away the question already and hence have failed.

You need just the quote

and then "Who is Tonearm" underneath the quote for it to work.

There's a reason I'm in management
You will speak only when spoken to, peasant. Now go rake my yard.

(shakes head) Insubordinates...

Cee Oh Vee
11-08-2008, 04:57 AM

haha!

this is my favourite thread

Tage
11-08-2008, 05:30 AM
^yeah i liked that post aswell hahah

ilzPotent
11-10-2008, 08:56 AM
sadly, we never got an answer for this one

I find it amusing you said bordering on OCD

the hairless pussycat, is that a pet or a Brazilian? +)+)+)+)

Well, I only down to wiping my office down, floor included to one time a day. :thumbup: So yea..bordering

and definitely a brazilian... Hair Ick...

JASPER
11-10-2008, 09:06 AM
i'LL ONLY MAKE A GOOD BYE THREAD IF i KNOW PEOPLE WILL MISS ME.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-10-2008, 09:12 AM
dont worry about making one anytime soon

IrOnMaN
11-10-2008, 09:17 AM
You people are just angry............................................. ................like me.

The REAL question is are you ready?

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 07:13 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/38/clap.jpg.gif

IrOnMaN
03-30-2010, 10:06 AM
^^That Erykah Badu video is crazy!

yonder
03-30-2010, 10:06 AM
fool, no-one would care if you left this site. and why the fuck would someone actually care if ANYONE left? did you actually thought about this for a long time and then came to the conclusion that you would not care? made a little list with pros and cons?

i havent been on this forum for a long time but the feeling i have gotten is that you are the most hated on this forum. you are unfunny and very nerdy. you are also very ugly in real life which could explain why you act this way. and honestly i would care more (if you can call it that) if SecretRival (yeah i just took a random member i havent seen one post of) left this forum.

"get some pussy, retard. Still think a flush beats a full house? "

the fuck... do you actually act like this in real life? how can you be so much of a faggot?

you remind me of a faggot who once was in my old school, even though he wasn't bullied he had no friends and everyone laughed behind his back. if people didnt bully you or laughed in your face (doubt it) its cuz they are doing it behind your back.

ps no offence

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 10:15 AM
fool, no-one would care if you left this site. and why the fuck would someone actually care if ANYONE left? did you actually thought about this for a long time and then came to the conclusion that you would not care? made a little list with pros and cons?

i havent been on this forum for a long time but the feeling i have gotten is that you are the most hated on this forum. you are unfunny and very nerdy. you are also very ugly in real life which could explain why you act this way. and honestly i would care more (if you can call it that) if SecretRival (yeah i just took a random member i havent seen one post of) left this forum.

"get some pussy, retard. Still think a flush beats a full house? "

the fuck... do you actually act like this in real life? how can you be so much of a faggot?

you remind me of a faggot who once was in my old school, even though he wasn't bullied he had no friends and everyone laughed behind his back. if people didnt bully you or laughed in your face (doubt it) its cuz they are doing it behind your back.

ps no offence
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

SKAMPOE
03-31-2010, 12:41 AM
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4971/192835409253960.gif (http://img682.imageshack.us/i/192835409253960.gif/)

Uncle Steezo
03-31-2010, 01:18 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/wtf_fat.jpg