PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't someone tell me about this song?

DJMethods
11-07-2008, 10:56 PM
REally, all you faggots got Rek's album and said it was shit, without mentioning this song.

Why.

Faggots. Die die faggots. I only just heard it.

fhaqVBUQiDM

Srsly

RzaRectum
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Why don't you post it here so those who haven't heard it can agree with you.
This could be that NU-FLAVA thread that exposes people to some hot shit.

DJMethods
11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Thats what the vid is............

RzaRectum
11-07-2008, 11:08 PM
It wasn't there before. I see it now, thanks.

DJMethods
11-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Youtube vids can be cunts yo.

But I LOVE this song, nails Pac, Pun and L's flow. It's crazy.

It's good to see L get some love in songs too, only ever heard Gang Starr give props before.

J-Cee
11-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Dope track..i could just imagine if they were all alive today making a song..or a supergroup...Pac Biggie Pun Big L..would be crazyness.

RzaRectum
11-07-2008, 11:43 PM
This falls along those lines..
Biggie, Pac, Shyheim, Big Daddy Kane, and Big Scoob.

H-2I07UM_EA

J-DON
11-08-2008, 02:38 AM
REally, all you faggots got Rek's album and said it was shit, without mentioning this song.

Why.

Faggots. Die die faggots. I only just heard it.

y

So you didnt check out something that you wanted to check out on the word of other people of a forum, and you blame us because you havent heard it? If you were curious about the album you should have just checked it out. Make your own decisions about whats dope after hearing stuff yourself.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Uh, i got the album and thought it was good.

I can't remember anyone on here really bad mouthing it either.

Crack Killz
11-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Youtube vids can be cunts yo.

But I LOVE this song, nails Pac, Pun and L's flow. It's crazy.

It's good to see L get some love in songs too, only ever heard Gang Starr give props before.

really? thats crazy, I can name songs from like 50 different artists that shout him out..

this is a dope song.. but imo MC Juice did ia song of this concept thats way better... and nails Big L's style way better..

peep it..
APZBqzy1zLE

GhettoGnom
11-08-2008, 04:33 AM

Most praised it. Nearly no one said it was shit. So YOU should've checked out the album and made your own opinions, not complain now because you was dumb..

The album is hot.

Suga Duga
11-08-2008, 07:55 AM
solid album, no replay value

DJMethods
11-08-2008, 08:05 AM
^^^Thats what I mean.

And I would've checked the album out, but this years been crazy for me. I'm still bumping The Roots effort from months ago ya dugg?