PDA

View Full Version : white widow do u like it?

Drunken Monk
11-08-2008, 05:10 AM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6776/2501355048110b464867bwu0.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7926/vvtp4.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8255/wdbi0.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1673/whitewidowmh5.jpg
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/8515/whitexap1.jpg

DrunkenMasta303
11-08-2008, 05:35 AM
americans think white widow is the best weed of the best LOL
over here we say its just average, nothin special

Tage
11-08-2008, 05:56 AM
what a stupid question.

begongo
11-08-2008, 07:07 AM
personally I find it weak and it only makes me sleepy, it's not enjoyable at all imo

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:07 AM
lol

i rather have some NY Sour Diesel

discolored weed aint all that. kids get excited when they see some white or purple weed.

purple weed is just worthless IMO

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:08 AM

lol and then you pull out some tobacco to mix with that shit

SaqurakiHanamichi
11-08-2008, 10:54 AM
if it aint dro then i aint fuking with it .

everything makes me stupid and slow

Visionz
11-08-2008, 01:13 PM
if it aint dro then i aint fuking with it .

everything makes me stupid and slow..........including breathing

THE MASON
11-08-2008, 01:31 PM
lol

i rather have some NY Sour Diesel

discolored weed aint all that. kids get excited when they see some white or purple weed.

ya man i dont get that

purple weed aint shit, i like me a nice light green bud laced with red hairs

of course i wouldnt complain if i had the bud shown above lol

i also read somewhere, if the leaves are purple then the plant has started to go "bad" for a lack of better word, too high

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 01:31 PM
haha

people get so caught up on what fucking strain they're smoking and how it looks.

if it gets you high, then it's good, doesn't matter what it fucking looks like.

oLd_KaiNry
11-08-2008, 01:33 PM

the only thing you need to do to make purple weed is to lower the temperature of the growing room and the color pigments will turn purple (which means they're dying)

you can make a fortune by doing that shit and selling it all in high schools across the country

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 01:38 PM
si si

food for thought
11-08-2008, 01:59 PM
i also read somewhere, if the leaves are purple then the plant has started to go "bad" for a lack of better word, too high

i read that shit too in a high times or something

the only thing you need to do to make purple weed is to lower the temperature of the growing room and the color pigments will turn purple (which means they're dying)

you can make a fortune by doing that shit and selling it all in high schools across the country

lol, yea man .

and u can tell when u smoke it, u dont get as high as u would with some green chronic.

i usually just look at the nugs up close and see if i can see crystals and/or white dots on them cause thats the THC.

thats how u know the shit god madd THC in it.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 02:04 PM
THC, sugar, salt or sand.

One of the 4.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-08-2008, 02:04 PM
lol

haha you dont know what youre talking about.

THE MASON
11-08-2008, 02:06 PM

One of the 4.

man kids actually put that shit on they herbs (excluding THC of course)

why the fuck would anyone do that?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Weight.

THE MASON
11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
ah thats shitty, hasnt happened to me yet

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
grit weed? lol only the chinks are known for glassing up their buds.

you smoke that shit youre in trouble, it is really bad for you. I actually bought a 8th of grit weed (i didnt know at the time), I smoked it and i realised on my first toke, i was like wtf is this shit?? it tasted like chemicals.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh yeah, and because when people see weed with "Crystals" on it, they salivate like Pavlov's dogs.

THE MASON
11-08-2008, 02:14 PM
shit some dealer around my way started sprayin windex on his shit

dumb fucks actually bought it too, all you could smell was Windex, and i aint even know why he did it either, weight i guess or trying to kill kids

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-08-2008, 02:24 PM
lol 2 true. I remember as a youngin get swiped by a dealer telling me he had this amazing crystal specked weed. It was probably just sugar.

JamSix
11-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Damn a lot of dudes on here dont know shit about what their talkin about or are puffin' bunk. Dudes acting like crystals are a rare sighting? man even the chin-drow is crystalled up.

Also there is a lot more shit been on your bud than you would know, windex sprayed shit is quite common actually, it gets you on some weird high but that shit aint clean at all. And the reason some of you down-talkin on purple lookin' leaves is that sugar-sprayed weed darkens and gets a purple hue to it after a while.

Dokuro
11-08-2008, 03:23 PM
yah but i prefer the humboldt trainweck

Sgt Holly Wood
11-08-2008, 08:39 PM
widow is overrated

i prefer sour d,that real potent dro,hindu and orange kush,ak47,and certain haze instead

food for thought
11-08-2008, 09:10 PM
^ word son these cats dont know what theyre talking bout.

when i say crystals i dont mean no sugar looking substance (lol wtf?) we mean those big ass white dots that u see on the nugs. when u look at it in bright light or straight up sunlight, and move it ,you can ACTUALLY see the crystals (and not no sugar or salt lol).

you nonsmokers like batemans aussie ass dont know what your talking about. u ppl obviously are not no real heads.

lol sugar , dust ? wtf lmao

food for thought
11-08-2008, 09:13 PM
and u if u dont smell your weed and look at before you buy it, and get some windex sprayed shit, u deserve to get ripped off like that.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-08-2008, 09:29 PM
fo sho ALWAYS SMELL THAT GRASS AND SEE HOW ITS BEEN GROWN BEFORE COPPIN IT

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 09:51 PM
^ word son these cats dont know what theyre talking bout.

when i say crystals i dont mean no sugar looking substance (lol wtf?) we mean those big ass white dots that u see on the nugs. when u look at it in bright light or straight up sunlight, and move it ,you can ACTUALLY see the crystals (and not no sugar or salt lol).

you nonsmokers like batemans aussie ass dont know what your talking about. u ppl obviously are not no real heads.

lol sugar , dust ? wtf lmao

bahaha

your thew kind of faggot who buys whatever weed he think looks "dope" ior whatever.

Yeah man, it had like sunny crystals on it man, it was white widow purple hazle razzle dazzle.

Aren't you meant to be in jail?

Wait, what was that for again?

Some fucking amateurish grow set up you had, which you exposed to the cops?

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-08-2008, 10:06 PM
To be honest, I prefer the sweet hallucinations of the Peruvian Torch Cactus to the dull thud of a "bong" (as the laymen say) hit.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
The CIA's trying kill me.

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:24 PM
LMAO

people get so caught up on what fucking strain they're smoking and how it
looks.

if it gets you high, then it's good, doesn't matter what it fucking looks like.

you obviously dont smoke weed. and if u do, u prolly just do it to be cool

One of the 4.

Weight.

how much weight does sand and/or salt add to a sac LMAO u fucking idiot lol

Oh yeah, and because when people see weed with "Crystals" on it, they salivate like Pavlov's dogs.

um, that is true

your thew kind of faggot who buys whatever weed he think looks "dope" ior whatever.

lmao thats right

Aren't you meant to be in jail?

Wait, what was that for again?

Some fucking amateurish grow set up you had, which you exposed to the cops?

^ lol WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR TALKING ABOUT LMAOO

go ahead and neg rep me i dont give a fuck thats all ure good for, my boys hold me down up in this bitch anyway mate lol good day aye

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:27 PM
hahaha

You had a Wu Tang Forum account deleted because you actually thought the CIA had been monitoring your behaviour.

But when you got done for some amateurish grow set up, you cooperated with the police and got half your "boys" sent up state, while you sit in an internet cafe' posting about the revolution, once again, on a CIA monitored Wu Tang Forum.

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:30 PM
lol ur an idiot

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Yeah, at least the CIA aren't monitoring my posts on a Wu Tang Forum.

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:34 PM
no dude i bet they are bro.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Heavy!

Robert
11-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Hold on.....is that you PALEHORSE?

food for thought
11-08-2008, 10:43 PM
lol did your gay ass brother send u ?

i dont know who that is. this is food for thought from colorado

i know its amazing or somethig to see someone with just one account around here. this is not australia

tell your faggot brother not to talk about smoking weed if he dosent actually do it

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm tripping hard offa this p.

Robert
11-08-2008, 10:46 PM
lol did your gay ass brother send u ?

Um, no.

i dont know who that is. this is food for thought from colorado

i know its amazing or somethig to see someone with just one account around here. this is not australia

I'm not sure what that means.

tell your faggot brother not to talk about smoking weed if he dosent actually do it

I think he does smoke on occasion. I think he might be joking.

Damn Australians.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-08-2008, 10:52 PM
I smoke that heavy shit.

Palewhores wishes he had this dank.

Here's one of my workers:

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/6677/pepsgf4xv.jpg

Here's a picture which i just took in my kitchen.

My shit is so fucking hot, i have a direct line to 420 magazine.

http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSCN3276.JPG

Here is my bitch, she is called Tera:

http://hightimes.com/userdata/24/images/24_tera_alt.jpg

That's me on the left:

http://www.radiofaction.com/weblog/uploaded_images/image234.jpg

The Hound
11-08-2008, 10:59 PM
hahaha

You had a Wu Tang Forum account deleted because you actually thought the CIA had been monitoring your behaviour.

But when you got done for some amateurish grow set up, you cooperated with the police and got half your "boys" sent up state, while you sit in an internet cafe' posting about the revolution, once again, on a CIA monitored Wu Tang Forum.

lol ... this nigga makes crack ups ...

food for thought
11-09-2008, 04:44 AM
lol

why dont u try getting some pussy for a change on a saturday night ?

The Hound
11-09-2008, 05:10 AM
it's sunday night you paranoid fag

eisUeOernHM

KERZO
11-09-2008, 08:48 AM
so back to the weed...White Widow is ok but theres better shyt out there..

My personal fav is 'Bubblegum Haze' -

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/miispace/DatBubbliciousFunk.jpg
http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/images/bubble_gum_serious_cannabis_seeds.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Ganga%20Pics/BubblegumHazePic1.jpg

When i go over to amsterdam in a fortnight I'm gonna be smoking a whole load of this stuff :b

JamSix
11-09-2008, 01:10 PM
food for thought = new smoker, for real. Too dumb to tell I was directing my last post at him and then he tries to agree with me.

EVERY KIND OF BUD HAS CRYSTALS ON IT DUNNY, your talkin' as if thats a rare sighting, where the fuck you live? Siberia?

As for your comment about weighin down product, you simply dont know, I've been movin' for about 3 years now, nothin too big but I'll prob do about a p-2p's a week dependin on the week. Shit is weighed down, Ill set aside my own oz for persie's and let that mfka sit out and dry for about 12 hours, then I'll rescale it and its about 2-3g's short. Anythin to make extra coin son.

If you have any questions about my credibility on nugs, get at me on the "post your smoke thread".

food for thought
11-09-2008, 01:13 PM
so back to the weed...White Widow is ok but theres better shyt out there..

My personal fav is 'Bubblegum Haze' -

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/miispace/DatBubbliciousFunk.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Ganga%20Pics/BubblegumHazePic1.jpg

u see the WHITE DOTS on the buds, thats the THC

lmao at that idiot thinking ppl put salt and sand on their nugs to add weight

JamSix
11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
u see the WHITE CRYSTALS on the buds, thats the THC

fixed

THE MASON
11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
u see the WHITE DOTS on the buds, thats the THC

i cant believe this needed to be explained to someone

how you smoke dope and not know crystals are THC, oh well still those pic where some really nice lookin bud

food for thought
11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
food for thought = new smoker, for real. Too dumb to tell I was directing my last post at him and then he tries to agree with me.

EVERY KIND OF BUD HAS CRYSTALS ON IT DUNNY, your talkin' as if thats a rare sighting, where the fuck you live? Siberia?

been smoking for 9 years dont get it twisted how long have U been smoking. lol and wadnt nobody trying to agree with you.

on your second point dumbass, i wasnt talking to you , i was talking to that idiot implying theres no crystals on nugs and what ppl think are crystals is actually salt sugar or sand. get your comprehension skills up.

As for your comment about weighin down product, you simply dont know, I've been movin' for about 3 years now, nothin too big but I'll prob do about a p-2p's a week dependin on the week.

wats the point of telling us that? nobody asked you to fantasize about the weed you sell

Shit is weighed down, Ill set aside my own oz for persie's and let that mfka sit out and dry for about 12 hours, then I'll rescale it and its about 2-3g's short. Anythin to make extra coin son.

If you have any questions about my credibility on nugs, get at me on the "post your smoke thread".

your new-to-the-game ass is talking about water weight and the weight that is taken off when the water is dried off the nuggs. a process called curing where the nuggs fresh off a plant are set aside to dry. it is also during this process that the nuggs and the THC and CRYSTALS i n them fully develop

let me give you a jewel since your a rookie evident from your ignorant ass postings-- IF THE THE STEM ON YOUR NUGG DONT SNAP (LIKE A TWIG) WHEN BENDED, IT HAS NOT CURED(CRIED) FULLY AND THEREFOR IS NOT DEVELOPED TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL.

now back to the point i was trying make about ADDING weight to nugs by putting sand/sugar/salt on them. that shit is fucking stupid it dosent happen and will not add no weight to make it lucrative.

lol and by the way, your "credibilty" with weed is evident from your post above so i wont check the fake pics you prolly copied and pasted up in that other thread

im out

food for thought
11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
i cant believe this needed to be explained to someone

how you smoke dope and not know crystals are THC, oh well still those pic where some really nice lookin bud

lol, i know right

lmao at these cats talking about crystals are actually salt/sugar added to jipp somebody LLOOOOLLL

nonsmoking cats fakin the funk. like ghostface said nigga dont front for me

lol

Robert
11-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I think it is pretty obvious the sand, sugar, salt comment was a joke. Perhaps not a funny one, but still a joke.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 02:01 PM
If only i had known this was the infamous Palewhores before replying to any of his posts.

I would have been able to recognise his severe seriousness and absence of a sense of humour in any situation.

food for thought
11-09-2008, 02:07 PM
^ the two brother holding each other dick while the other one pisses here to back each other up

lack of sense of humour,? do u not see how your dumb ass coments is geting laughed at?

but were talking about weed here buddy, somehting u kow nothing about

so please be quiet when grown folk talk. aye mate?

Robert
11-09-2008, 02:11 PM
lmao!

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 02:12 PM
haha

Your an idiot.

In every regard, but also in relation to the subject at hand.

I smoke irregularly, like, maybe monthly, or longer.

Even i know that having what you would call "Crystals" on your weed neither guarantees potency or quality.

THC and other cannabinoids are contained with in these "crystals" as you called them.

All weed has what you called "crystals". Whether they are obviously visible or not, varies.

But please, continue talking about how weed looks, what it is called and how it taste when you insert it in rectum, as a guide to it's quality and potency.

Rather than smoking it, and finding out.

*end of serious response to palewhorse CIA paranoid madness*

food for thought
11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
lmao at this cat tryin to prove he knows about weed.

its ok bro. u dont have to fake the funk bro.

u aint gotta lie to kick it.

haha

I smoke irregularly, like, maybe monthly, or longer.

lol wtf

haha

Even i know that having what you would call "Crystals" on your weed neither guarantees potency or quality.

lol YES IT DOES. that is actually what it is. a GUARANTEE that that shit is bomb. u dont see no crystals on no reggie. crystals on Chronic nuggs indicate an abundance of THC. theres so much THC u can see it. a normal person can look at chronic and reggie and tell that the chronic is better. you are fucking stupid or you have no knowledge of what youre talking about.

shut your ass when grown folk talk

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 03:55 PM
You're ill informed or stupid.

I'm not trying to prove anything.

I said your documentary thread had poor material in it.

Ever since you have been following me around and responding furiously to most of what i say.

It is no "guarantee that that shit is the bomb" old man.

Your just wrong, the terminology which you use indicates a fundamental inability to grasp the concept which your trying to communicate.

"Crystals" form on all weed.

All weed.

Handling usually is the main reason the wouldn't be visible.

The only "guarantee that something is that bomb shit" is if it gets you high.

food for thought
11-09-2008, 04:08 PM
what documentary thread ?

watever man, your over there in australia u prolly dont even Shwagg over there. just shut the fuck. "handling" or moving large maounts of that hsit at one time fucks weed up, and that one of the things that happens watever. ure going around in circles. shwagg does not have no damn crystals.

a minute ago you were talking about how crystals that people see on weed was actually salt or sugar put on nugg to add weight

and your the faggot all on MY nuts neg reppin me all day talking about im some Palehorse character? what u want me to not respond to your bullshit?

they prolly wont even let you neg rep me for a while cause u been on my nuts so hard.
get the fuck outaa here damn

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Heavy.

I've had enough Pale.

I wish i had known that was you earlier?

Why the fuck did you lie about it?

Anyway, PEACE AND ETERNAL BLESSINGS TO YOU.

Hoping Witness projection works out for you.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1470/fluxak1.gif

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 04:12 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to food for thought again."

But don't worry, i'll hit you when i can.

"What documentary thread???"

haha

food for thought
11-09-2008, 04:14 PM
proving my point huh faggot. i don tgive a fuck about that rep shit. kiss my ass bitch.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Why are you pretending not to be Palehorse?

Come on, if the CIA are really monitoring you, do you really think pretending that your revolutionary account Palehorse never existed?

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:01 AM
shwagg does not have no damn crystals.
this isn't a true statement, it doesn't have crystals to the same degree that dank does but there's definitely crystals

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Very Glad this thread was bumped.

Hoping Palehorse gets at me with more severe disses.

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I really don't think that's Pale btw you should have another look at the DL section of the vatican

mashqauck
11-10-2008, 01:07 AM
I miss palehorse chief broom and stak

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:12 AM
I really don't think that's Pale btw you should have another look at the DL section of the vatican

Well, i completely forgot about him making that new account, until TSA brought it up again.

Maybe it isn't him, but yeah, i'm pretty sure it is.

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:16 AM
idk, speech patterns are a hard thing to shake off, you'd have to concentrate too much to not slip up on it, + food is a obama supporter which is something me and Pale disagreed about to a very high degree, just don't think its him

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Yeah, but when he first started using that account, i'm pretty sure he said it was him.

And it only got made once he deleted the other one.

Maybe i'm thinking of another account.

Thing is, for some reason 'food for thought' starting "insulting" all palehorses previous "enemies" from the start...

And posts in Gen chat a lot.

Would explain why his IP's don't match anyone else, because his other account is deleted.

Thanks a lot for PS by the way eric.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:19 AM
the quesiton is, do YOU like it:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image171.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image170.jpg

it won the cannibus cup a few years back, dont front.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-10-2008, 01:24 AM
I moved on from the various strains of weed long ago.

I am now I cactus man (sloth).

I really appreciate the extra-sensory power of the San Pedro Cactus. When I say I inhabit the lower left hand corner of your mind I am being deadly serious.

mashqauck
11-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I've had it. In my opinion it's cool. I don't like weed that's fucking outrageously crazy that after you smoke it you have to walk home with your buddy that is extremely mashed as well and you have to find your way home in a state of confusion while riding the bus and not knowing if you paid or not and everything takes 20x longer the time it usually does. I prefer weed that just makes things better. Like you can relax and watch a weird fucking movie and think you understand every scene completely. Or you can eat food late at night and realize it's like gold sliding down your throat into an abyss

i want to smoke with you freddy. then glue those plants on my head like a hat

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:27 AM
hahhahaha!
anytime fatty

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Yeah, but when he first started using that account, i'm pretty sure he said it was him.

Thing is, for some reason 'food for thought' starting "insulting" all palehorses previous "enemies" from the start...

Would explain why his IP's don't match anyone else, because his other account is deleted.

Thanks a lot for PS by the way eric.maybe firewood_for_hell?? Pale is in PA as well, if its an IP outta Co either he moved or its not him, maybe we should review for proceedings :lmao:

and no worries with PS, megaupload is such a friendlier site, every time I see something I like for rapidshare that has about 25 rar files to DL before you can actually use the shit :r:r:r:r:r:r:r I'm thinkin "Great, I can have this by the time I turn 40 :thumbdwn:

the quesiton is, do YOU like it:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image171.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image170.jpg

it won the cannibus cup a few years back, dont front.
very nice work, whats your yeild off a single plant?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:29 AM
p.s.

good to see you posting over here.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:35 AM
very nice work, whats your yeild off a single plant?

i dont have scales, but from an peek i'd say an ounce, i keep my plants under 3 ft. because i was growing in a backyard, these plants are nothing but dirt and sun. i will admit the twins ((marrie and kate)the ones your looking at) - were the best ever. it all depends on the motherplant you got the seeds from, oh yeah they were seeds from a deal too

here is some more of my pics

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/meh.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image1-2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/2002.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image133.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image101.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image143.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image165.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image035.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image086-1.jpg

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:43 AM
that's whats up man, I wish we could do the outdoor thing here but it just seems too risky (especially for apartment living) Got some friends with some northern lights (which seem to suck for indoor growing but outdoors I think they'd do great) and those plants grow crazy, very tall compared to other strands

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:46 AM
maybe firewood_for_hell?? Pale is in PA as well, if its an IP outta Co either he moved or its not him, maybe we should review for proceedings :lmao:

and no worries with PS, megaupload is such a friendlier site, every time I see something I like for rapidshare that has about 25 rar files to DL before you can actually use the shit :r:r:r:r:r:r:r I'm thinkin "Great, I can have this by the time I turn 40 :thumbdwn:

hahaha, actually, yeah that's right "firewood_for_hell".

Why is this new guy such a faggit then?

Anyway, he's palehorse to me.

And fredy, massive props on the Winny Golds, plants is mad weak though.

I cannot see any Crystals???????

Visionz
11-10-2008, 01:48 AM

The thin air of the Rocky Mountains ??? I'm really not sure

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:49 AM
that's whats up man, I wish we could do the outdoor thing here but it just seems too risky (especially for apartment living) Got some friends with some northern lights (which seem to suck for indoor growing but outdoors I think they'd do great) and those plants grow crazy, very tall compared to other strands

i basicly did it not for the weed/money but because i love weed, hahaha, and i wanted to learn, i actualy got an A for a 'history of marijuana' project i did in grade 9, anyways im off to meet the sexiest pot dealer on the Gold Coast.

BBS - or maybe not *evil laugh*

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 01:50 AM

weak camera - trust me, when i played with them, my fingers stuck together like supa glue

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:55 AM
haha, i was joking.

Visionz
11-10-2008, 02:00 AM
i love when you touch really good weed and everything sticks to your fingers

*****holds up a 50 pound weight with his thumb

NIGHT MAYOR
11-10-2008, 03:27 AM
hahaha - yeah, i know you dont have a problem with it but adding tobbaco to weed can be a hassel when the ciggy wont come off your finger

food for thought
11-11-2008, 01:44 PM
hahaha

what a doochebag

food for thought
11-11-2008, 02:00 PM

get a life bro your over here researching peoples accounts

lol at "enemies". maybe you guys are a bunch of fags u ever think of that

so what
lmao at this cat doing research work

food for thought signing out, u moist ass bitch lol now maybe u can get off my nuts ???

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey Pale.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
White Widow is good, above average.

I do enjoy it.

KERZO
11-11-2008, 06:45 PM
i thought white widow was the neme of a murderous albino spider...

Drunken Monk
02-27-2009, 04:29 AM
this week i got 40 grms

Drunken Monk
05-12-2009, 02:33 PM
i thought white widow was the neme of a murderous albino spider...

hahah bumped for this

CO-SIGN

L~>1<~NKS
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Never had any issues wit Miami's very own sticky icky Crippy

Keep Mary Jane Neon Green and her hair orange like the bitch from Star Trek:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bastardlybutta/bastardly-photos/album110/orion-slave-girl-kirk-03.jpg

NIKLZ
05-12-2009, 09:03 PM

ALCATRAZ
05-13-2009, 02:06 AM

woooooooooow log off for a day

NIKLZ
05-13-2009, 05:58 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xTfFm5kol4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xTfFm5kol4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://files.shroomery.org/files/05-31/288203360-Purple-Bud-1.jpg

J-Cee
05-13-2009, 06:07 AM
whats Sour Diesel like and Buddha..was thinkin of orderin some seeds...??

J-Cee
05-13-2009, 06:08 AM
Buddha
http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/buddha.jpg

NYC Diesel-same as sour diesel?????
http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/nyc-diesel.jpg

NIKLZ
05-13-2009, 06:18 AM

camron4589
05-13-2009, 06:20 PM
one of my friends had a blunt of "white widow" and let everyone smoke it..about 30 minutes later we were all jogging for no reason..something doesnt add up.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-13-2009, 07:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xTfFm5kol4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xTfFm5kol4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://files.shroomery.org/files/05-31/288203360-Purple-Bud-1.jpg

Purple haze is about a dream involving... a purple mist.

Just like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds isn't about LSD...

Fucking Hippy Bullshit.

NIKLZ
05-13-2009, 10:18 PM

ALCATRAZ
05-14-2009, 02:13 AM
sour diesel and ny diesel are not the same

J-Cee
05-14-2009, 03:22 AM
Well whats better?..i think sour diesel is the one i wanted to pick up..and anyone whos smoked Buddha or knows anything bout it let me know cause was thinkin of gettin some of those seeds 2.
http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/Buddha.html

Krimewave
05-14-2009, 06:39 AM
white widow is a nice smoke, not that strong, but a nice hit nonetheless.
over here, Berries is the number one strain right now cause of it's sweet, fruity flavour. but again, it's not that strong.
If it's pure strength you're after, the best right now seem to be Armageddon and PR-1 (a local strain from Preston, UK).
Armageddon has flavour but PR ain't that distinctive.