PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody want this King Geedorah cd?

netscape check two
11-08-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm getting rid of the King Geedorah: 'Take me to your leader' album. It's taking too long to sell it online. If anybody is interested in it for free, send me a pm. I'd prefer that you're in the US(cause of shipping costs) but whatever.

THE MASON
11-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm getting rid of the King Geedorah: 'Take me to your leader' album. It's taking too long to sell it online. If anybody is interested in it for free, send me a pm. I'd prefer that you're in the US(cause of shipping costs) but whatever.

ill take it if you really dont want it

i live in Canada, and why for free, if you want man i can mail back the shipping or whatever

BIG D O
11-09-2008, 02:22 PM
i'll take that shit....

food for thought
11-09-2008, 02:26 PM
lmao at thread title

ill take that shit right now... am in Colorado

why are u giving it away?

THE MASON
11-09-2008, 02:32 PM
why are u giving it away?

this is what i am tryin to figure out, no complaints from me

and all yall back up i asked first LOL

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 02:44 PM
How come no one started bidding?

netscape check two
11-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Like I said, I was having trouble selling it for a fixed price online, so I thought I'd give it away on here. I've done the same thing in the past with previous albums. I didn't really like the King Geedorah album that much. Also, would anybody here be interested in 'The Diary of an American Witchdoctor' album by Witchdoctor for free?

SilvaFistz
11-12-2008, 12:49 AM
i'd like to have it let me know whats up?
SilvaFistz

netscape check two
11-12-2008, 12:59 AM
I've gotten several people wanting that King Geedorah album. Since Bronze Feet was the first person to send me a pm, I guess he should get the album, even though he's from Canada. lol Or should I have all you's guess a number that I'm thinking, and the closest would get the album? lol

Silva Fistz,
Would you like the American Witchdoctor album you're saying?

SilvaFistz
11-12-2008, 01:01 AM
yeah i'll take the american withcdoctor