PDA

View Full Version : Okay, let say that you have a felony warrent and....

INF
09-02-2005, 12:12 AM
You apply for college. How long will it be before you start to get trouble on your hands and need to run again? Also,is it better if you apply for a school outside of the state that you are wanted in? O:|

Thanx for any feedback.

One.:king:

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-02-2005, 12:30 AM
fag stop trying to gain internet credibility

Qwiffersniffer
09-02-2005, 12:34 AM
If your a wanted criminal chances are you have no past or future education so I would just say fuck school altogether. Thats what I did...

INF
09-02-2005, 12:37 AM
fag stop trying to gain internet credibility

Toronto eh........................ Seeing as that I have never seen you really post here too much,I'm willing to bet that you are the fag and you are very possibly somebody which I have just called out in another thread.

Nice try though. You can't fool this dude right here. Done read too many mysteries.

INF
09-02-2005, 12:42 AM
If your a wanted criminal chances are you have no past or future education so I would just say fuck school altogether. Thats what I did...

I had a past in education. It just ended at the eleventh grade. I'm curious in going to college for computer shit though. Think I should just pay somebody that knows whats up to show me everything or what? That sounds pretty close to school to me exept I won't get a degree.

Koolish
what the fuck is wrong with toronto.
________
Ford c-max specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_C-Max)

heatholdingconceitedmofo
pussy your too new to kno who i am

theres no reason to announce to everyone that your a criminal, stop trying to earn the euro fanbase

INF
09-02-2005, 12:45 AM
It's not Toronto , koolish. It's tha coward hiding behind the screen name. You gotta be pretty lame to come in an out like that an not really state your true pupose. That was the first time that I have ever seen that person in here. I don't even need or desire cred. Actually I'm trying to avoid and get rid of cred.

Anybody want some cred. It's a little used but ....uh......yeah..........

One.}:|

INF
09-02-2005, 12:48 AM

theres no reason to announce to everyone that your a criminal, stop trying to earn the euro fanbase

Okay look, the point wasn't to mention that I was a felon. Maybe you should ask around or check my post in my profile or some shit cuz you got me mixed up with A) somebody that gives a fuck what you think , and B) somebody that you need to come to like this.

None.:fucku:

Koolish
09-02-2005, 12:55 AM
ok my bad, i just had a bad night, and i gotta get up early, fucking pissed so i'm a little stressed and just say stuff without thinking.
________
Hungarian Cooking (http://www.cooking-chef.com/hungarian/)

INF
09-02-2005, 12:55 AM

Lemme guess..............hmmmmmmmmmmm...........could you be the Notorious Homo known as Lust Meng? That's pretty sad that you gotta switch names bitch.:lmao:

LUST MENG
09-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Your A Fagget. You Read Alot Of Mysteries Huh. Fucking Idoit. That Aint Me But He Knows Your A Fag To And I Never Told Him.

tical2000
09-02-2005, 02:03 AM
I got two pieces of advice to add to this conversation: 1) If you go to the can, dont bend over to pick up the soap. 2) If you go to the can, I would not bring any pictures that look like the one in the sig above^^^

BRONZBODY
09-02-2005, 10:25 AM
u might wanna go to mexico........

Reggie_Noble
09-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Lemme guess..............hmmmmmmmmmmm...........could you be the Notorious Homo known as Lust Meng? That's pretty sad that you gotta switch names bitch.:lmao:You're just too dumb/thuggish

Unforgiven
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
I guess it depends on what its for Infinity, but you might get picked up pretty quick cause they may do backround checks....

INF
09-02-2005, 11:55 AM
I guess it depends on what its for Infinity, but you might get picked up pretty quick cause they may do backround checks....

Thanx for tha positve feedback Northstarr. I wanna get some computer training under my belt. I'm pretty aware of background checks but I was figuring that maybe somebody here had been through the same thing. I think I remember somebody telling me once that it could be done. None the less, Thanks again for takin this shit serious.

7ess
09-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Don't apply for financial aid, you might slide through at a community college doing continueing ed classes where if you got the money anybody can take those classes, my cousin didn't have a diploma but just lied on his application about everything, paid in cash & took some comp. classes, worst case scenario is you pay all your tuition, get bagged, then wish you had that money for lawyers...I'd take care of that warrant first but thats me not you...peace