PDA

View Full Version : I don't give a shit anymore! This is the best Hip-Hop song ever fucking made!

SikoCeLL
11-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Y12YgEIFcAY

That beat is too REAL.

Suga Duga
11-09-2008, 08:45 AM
right now, for you

you'll think totally different about it in 2-3 years

SKANK HILL
11-09-2008, 08:50 AM
classic ... but not the best ... still love it though

first time hearing that song is an amazing moment

Ritter
11-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Almost best.

In the top 10 or 5 no doubt.

JerseyIronman
11-09-2008, 11:17 AM
It is amazing what Common does in this song. ive never heard anyone rap about hip-hop like that before, or have that kind of Story telling ability. The song is one long metaphor with lots a metaphors thrown in each verse.

Stressin how hardcore and real she is
She was really the realest, before she got into showbiz

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 01:43 PM
wow that shit is old...how the fuck can u say this is fire nigga got no swagga

[/TGambino]

drippie k
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
wow that shit is old...how the fuck can u say this is fire nigga got no swagga

[/TGambino]

you kidding me?? old school common runs circles round any of these new fuckers

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Top 20 of all time, yes.

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 03:07 PM
book of life is dope too.

resurrection was a major record and made common who he is. his can i borrow a dollar album was garbage except the remix of whatever the fuck that "booming in your booming your booming in your jeep bump bump bump bumb make your speakers" song was called.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-09-2008, 04:04 PM
It is amazing what Common does in this song. ive never heard anyone rap about hip-hop like that before, or have that kind of Story telling ability. The song is one long metaphor with lots a metaphors thrown in each verse.

Stressin how hardcore and real she is
She was really the realest, before she got into showbiz

u clearly don't have an open mind and don't listen to the likes of Def Jux or the Anticon or Sage Francis... =)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Resurrection was great.

> Like Water For Chocolate to me.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Kanye was in the studio when this album was made.

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Oooooooooo, no shit. How could I even listen to the album without that piece of info?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Y12YgEIFcAY

That beat is too REAL.

The remix is better....... :f

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Oooooooooo, no shit. How could I even listen to the album without that piece of info?

hahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 05:05 PM

#1 hater of success on Wu Corp.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 05:09 PM
haha

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 05:35 PM
#1 hater of success on Wu Corp.

Please, explain what is any connection of this answer to my, obviously successful, insult.

(Not to even mention how hard was I defending Kanye from militant backpacker attacks from all over WuCorp.)

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
^you wouldnt understand, youre a euro backpacker.........how could you?

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Easily, Mr. Birmingham dweller. Obviously more easily than it is for you to explain it.

http://www.europeetravel.com/images/maps/europe-political-small.gif
(How strange... I see your city on this map.)

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 05:45 PM
NOT EUROPE

not using the "euro"currency + being an island = not europe.

face it eurofag, we dont need Europe, or the E.U..........you do. If we get into any troubles we'll just colonize your asses (no homo, pun not intended)

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 05:50 PM
You're late about 50 years for that kinda talk. I hate to say this, because I'ma insult even those posters that don't deserve it, but you are functioning as an US leech for decades now.

Sorry to all Brits except Ghostlaced.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 06:01 PM
WE BIRTHED USA. We gave them that country when they started to cry about money and shit. We couldve had America, but we couldnt be bothered to war with the rebel peasants. So we did the G.O.D thing, we sat back and waved them away from our throne, and said you know what peasants, you can have it. England has a great a long history of giving countries away to English rejects.

Then we preceeded to spend the next 200 years having a stronger economy than America even though our country is 100 times smaller with non of the natural resources.

supreme M
11-09-2008, 06:04 PM
NOT EUROPE

not using the "euro"currency + being an island = not europe.

face it eurofag, we dont need Europe, or the E.U..........you do. If we get into any troubles we'll just colonize your asses (no homo, pun not intended)

go suck some camron dick hahahahahha stupid herb

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 06:06 PM
WE BIRTHED USA. We gave them that country when they started to cry about money and shit. We couldve had America, but we couldnt be bothered to war with the rebel peasants. So we did the G.O.D thing, we sat back and waved them away from our throne, and said you know what peasants, you can have it. England has a great a long history of giving countries away to English rejects.

Oh, shit, that's really G.O.D. Yeah, I'ma give my money, credit cards and checks to everyone who tries to steal from me until I have only my wallet left. How swaggering.

Then we preceeded to spend the next 200 years having a stronger economy than America even though our country is 100 times smaller with non of the natural resources.

That's why America had to save your island asses both times you got blockaded. How's that gangsta.

12weLvE
11-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Yes one of the greatest ever... not the greatest IMO though.

Tecknowledgist
11-09-2008, 06:18 PM

oh shit, you were there?

crds
11-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Common needs to do a new one and talk about the wack Soulja's, Lil's and Young's destroying Hip Hop.

Sean
11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
LOL, UK ran the world despite being such a small island. But then we gave it all back because they kept bitching. The fact that everyone here is talking our language is testament to that lol

:dududu:

(btw, I'm not being 100% serious here so no need to start complaining lol)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I thought GHOSTLACED was a self proclaimed Nigger anyway?

British now?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 07:19 PM
UH.......OOOHH.

An australien has entred the ring. You do realise australien that we are talking about how England has been able in the past to give away countries that we didnt even own in the firstr place to peasents who started acting retarded??

You do realise this, right?

SKANK HILL
11-09-2008, 07:22 PM
lol ghostlaced doesn't know the difference between europe and the european union ...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-09-2008, 07:23 PM
HAhahaaha at the two Euros arguing over who's more Euro.

I had no idea that England was still upset over America's independence. Get over it, you tea-sucking, crumpet-munching pussies.

Taxation without representation?

Not in our house, bitches.

You didn't give us shit. We took it. Don't get it twisted.

On topic, I don't particularly care for the song. It's OK, but it's just not my style.

I also don't like the message. Common doesn't own hip-hop, and he doesn't get to regulate who does what. DOn't get mad because people don't want to listen to your type of hip-hop.

I don't like Nelly, but I can't tell him to quit selling records.

I like Common more than Souljah Boy, but If Souljah Boy is selling more records, who am I to criticize. Souljah Boy isn't going to try to get Common to quit making "meaningful" rap.

Classic example of holier-than-thou backpack hatred.

THe greatest rap song ever is "Never Had Nothin" by the Down South Hustlaz

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 07:34 PM
You didn't give us shit. We took it. Don't get it twisted.

hold on..................haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaaa

You and what army?? How are a few angry peasents taking SHIT off the biggest naval army on Earth? We had other concerns at the time, we just ran out on that bitch like a black father. Be grateful, not bitter. We embody the grace of men.

BUT

We ARE THAT GANGSTA

To post up, on someone elses country, often, claim the country, and then simply use the generic country for either housing criminals (australia) or getting rid of peasants and irish (USA) or simply just to grow Tea (India).

WE ARE THAT GANGSTA

We will take 2 of the biggest countries ON EARTH, India and Australia, and simply use one as a Jail, and one as a place to grow our Tea leaves. Name another race of people able to do such things.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-09-2008, 07:38 PM
England isn't a race.

It is a former empire that fell apart.

Now you're just a little jealous, because you used to be King Shit, and now you're like our little retarded brother. But don't worry, we still got your back, Corky.

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 07:39 PM
We had other concerns at the time

No you didn't.

That's the best part of it: YOU DIDN'T.

YOu had the seven-year war 1756-1763 and French Revolution from 1789 on.

But at the time when America went away you had absolutely nothing else to do. Anywhere.

You lost big time then.

Actually you lose big time everytime you find an opponent on par with you. Just ask yourself: what's the biggest thing did in WWII?

Yeah, that's right, evacuated from Dunkerque.

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Name another race of people able to do such things.

French.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 07:44 PM
No you didn't.

Just ask yourself: what's the biggest thing did in WWII?

How about...win it?

With 450,000 military casualties compared to 7 million Nazi germany military casualties.

Meanwhile you were hard at work milking the cows, and digging for new mud to insulate your house for the winter, we were making Spitfire fighter planes.

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 07:49 PM
How about...win it?

With 450,000 military casualties compared to 7 million Nazi germany military casualties.

Meanwhile you were hard at work milking the cows, and digging for new mud to insulate your house for the winter, we were making Spitfire fighter planes.

At least no one had to save us, we liberated ourselves. Even Russians did nothing here. Meanwhile you had to wait for America to get themselves to do anything before you could get off your V-1'd up lil' island.

I mean, just look: you were fighting along with French, you had way more everything than Germans, even had better planes and everything, and you still had to run away - wow, success story, no doubt.

And how sweet you mention Spitfire when you were using P-38's more than them.

(Oh, yeah, I forgot: Germany had 7 million casualties TOTAL, you stupid fuck, of that 4 million civilian [because you fought like fucking Nazi's, bombing towns and shit], and of 3 million military 2,5 million died fighting Russians, 'cause that was where the tough was at.

Not at your Arnhem parachute fucking brilliant action.)

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 07:51 PM
We have a greater military.

Therefore the discussion should be over

Sgt Holly Wood
11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
good song but def not the best at all

Dirty Knowledge
11-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Definitly one of the best concept songs ever.

Tracks
11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
one of the greatest of all time no doubt.

Afficial_Nastee
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
I like the track, but I don't agree with the concept he's complaining about the state of Hip-Hop in '94?!
Ok, all that Westcoast gangsta stuff ain't that deep but it was still dope and he even goes in the direction of Onyx with this line :

I see brothas slammin her, and takin her to the sewer

C'mooon, he prolly didn't mean to diss Onyx, but it seems that he didn't like that Hardcore Hip-Hop that Onyx delivered , anyway fuck dat....

SikoCeLL
11-11-2008, 04:08 PM
I ain't a fan of onyx... i might have to start peepin' they shit.. but when i listen to them i get put off of all the shouting.. i'mma have to try to sit through an album.

Afficial_Nastee
11-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I ain't a fan of onyx... i might have to start peepin' they shit.. but when i listen to them i get put off of all the shouting.. i'mma have to try to sit through an album.

Onyx their first 3 cd's shit on Common's whole discography IN MY OPINION (before I get some disagreements on here), I know Common might be betta lyrically, but in no way he's got that same delivery and atmosphere as Onyx....

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Onyx their first 3 cd's shit on Common's whole discography IN MY OPINION (before I get some disagreements on here), I know Common might be betta lyrically, but in no way he's got that same delivery and atmosphere as Onyx....

Exactly. Good music is strictly opinion. Common thinks he's "deep" because he brings up social issues, that although most mainstream rappers don't discuss them, are obvious.

Some of the issues are important, but rap music isn't the medium in which I would like to see them discussed.

Stephen Hawking is a smart guy, and if I had a physics test, I would want his help, but I'm not going to by his hip-hop cd.