PDA

View Full Version : update on the skindian crack whore.

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 09:44 AM
i just wanted to phone in an update on my mission to resuscitate the skinny ass, but surprisingly cute, indian crack-abusing urchin in my neighbourhood.

cpt. ahab, we are approaching full contact with the white whale. last night i was at the local bar, engaging with old jamaican men's political ranting, when she entered. she often arrives with her "man", but this time she was alone. she ordered a small jerk chicken, or maybe it was stew chicken, and while waiting - i said fuck it and stepped to the girl.

she was high. she is always high. but she was also surprisingly polite and well-mannered. her knowledge level was poor, but crack addicts are not known for keeping up the ny times bestselling non-fiction list. overall, i rate her a 4.8/10, 7/10 for graphics, 2.3/10 for sound.

i told her that i wanted to deal with her case. she giggled like the intellectually interrupted humanoid that she is, and took my number. she phoned me around 2 am and we talked about me hitting it which is apparently an option.

but now i'm a bit worried that she might be fully crack-addicted. i don't think i can bring her back and i think she may have been tore apart her profession. which seems increasingly based on crack-whoring rather than productive labour.

i know the old adage that you can't turn a crackho into a clubwhore, but i want to hit it and quit it.

what would you do?

btw, i met this dope girl doing a phd in the hard sciences the other day and we exchanged numbers, just in case.

Robert
11-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Sounds like you have all bases covered, crack head as a preferred option and smart girl for the fall back.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-09-2008, 10:01 AM
If you fuck a crackwhore raw, I will be 2/3 disgusted, but 1/3 impressed.

Robert
11-09-2008, 10:03 AM
I want to get to where this guy is.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-09-2008, 10:13 AM
I know! Jamaican food and crack whores!! What more could you want?

Actually, I don't think I've ever eaten Jamaican food. But Carribean Jerk chicken wings are dope.

Robert
11-09-2008, 10:18 AM
At the end of the day what is wrong with a crack whore?

Don't feel obliged to answer that question.

V4D3R
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
I know! Jamaican food and crack whores!! What more could you want?

Actually, I don't think I've ever eaten Jamaican food. But Carribean Jerk chicken wings are dope.

Try di Ox Tail man.

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 12:57 PM
jamaican food is excellent. but you must have it with guinness in a bottle, and not the attempt at creating authentic tapped guinness with the ball, the horrid bitter one. that's the best one. honest.

her face is so cute and her eyes they are like cloudy dark marbles. when the girl looks at me its like she staring into space. that shit is fucking hot.

did i mention she wears the same clothes everytime i see her? the exact same outfit. kind of like barbie, but with mud on her runners. outback barbie, i shall call her. i'll be her hill-billy ken.

Robert
11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Hahahahahaha!

IrOnMaN
11-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Tryin' to turn a crack ho into a housewife? Hmmmm.....that's you.

And you have the nerve to say that people don't like the poor and the weak. All right, mofo!

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 02:56 PM
who said anything about housewife?

the objective is to turn a crackwhore into a clubwhore. if another cat wants to then transform a clubwhore into a housewhore that's they bizness, i'm just getting the ball rolling.

IrOnMaN
11-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Post a picture of her. I want to see if she's worth the effort.

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 03:02 PM
ok. new mission objectives have been added. post picture.

minibumpsh
11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
just because she smokes crack doesn't mean shes a bad person. or stupid for that matter. and how do you know shes a crackhead? how do u know shes not into opiates, or anything? ur a judgemnetal freak ur probably also ugly, and thats just gross. bye

DJMethods
11-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Control your crack whore "...."

Dont let her talk to you like that.

Blackula Spectacula
11-09-2008, 09:05 PM
just because she smokes crack doesn't mean shes a bad person. or stupid for that matter. and how do you know shes a crackhead? how do u know shes not into opiates, or anything? ur a judgemnetal freak ur probably also ugly, and thats just gross. bye
I wonder if you ever got into a verbal altercation with mini, would she end every sentence with a bye but she wouldn't actually leave ..

Olive Oil Goombah
11-09-2008, 10:02 PM
shut up

EAGLE EYE
11-09-2008, 10:07 PM

Its pretty easy to spot a crackhead. LMAO at you being the Defender of Duh Crack whores.

Control your crack whore "...."

Dont let her talk to you like that.

Indeed.

I wonder if you ever got into a verbal altercation with mini, would she end every sentence with a bye but she wouldn't actually leave ..

I'd flash my phaser thats set to being off stun

shut up

yes all you shut up

Olive Oil Goombah
11-09-2008, 10:10 PM
i meant that shut up in a valley girl way....like how in clueless they say AS IF!

teeheehee

J-Cee
11-09-2008, 11:21 PM
yeh fuck it..but wear a rubber..and pimp her out also if u got it in you...