PDA

View Full Version : Rahbuht's going AWOL

Robert
11-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I finish my uni degree in 11 days.

Once I finish I intend to work for a couple of months, save up a reasonable amount of money and then travel and work for as long as possible.

A few problems:

I may be travelling solo for much of the journey unless Mr. Bateman fucks up (he knows whats up).

I haven't really thought how I will do it.

Canada was an option since someone I know will be over there but I want to go through Europe and perhaps meet up with the rest of the Sanzogni (Govament) clan. I also haven't really thought about whether I should get a job that applies to my degree or do something shitty.

Do any of you lovely Wucorpers who may have done a spot of travelling have some tips on how to do it?

TSA
11-09-2008, 11:46 AM
If you're travelling avoid tourist spots, they're fuckin wack and fake.

Italy would be dope, Canada would be gay, im assuming Canada is exactly like Australia and everything you can see in one place you can see at the other.

Go somewhere nutty, asia or something, it'll be more worth while and different.

but are you travelling for a specific purpose or just for the fuck of it?

Robert
11-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm travelling to experience some new shit nahmean? To get out there a bit.

TSA
11-09-2008, 11:57 AM
oh, australians get paid like brain surgeons, i suggest hitting up every continent.

EVERY CONTINENT.

places i personally wanna go are

China
Bhutan
Japan
Ethiopia
Egypt
Iran
Nigeria (infact, yeah)
Ivory Coast
France
Italy
BRAWZIL
any and everywhere in the carribean

TAKE A PIC, DICK

TSA
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM
also being from australia i would try to avoid all Anglo countries cause everything they have will be in australia as well (except america with the whole FREEDOM thing)

Robert
11-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Werd I really feel this. Africa would be a mind fuck.

There is no fucking way I will be doing tourist contiki tour type bullshit.

TSA
11-09-2008, 12:23 PM
FUCKin DOOBAI nIGGA!

how can i forget!

But if you go anywhere try to get Da reel deal, not no faggy tourist trap.
since im an agent paid by the nigerian government to kill off the fraudulent repuation, i present you some real deals of nigeria (acutally it's cause that and europe is all i've been to)

qrWu7Dp3Ea0
and there's waterfalls and hippos and shit

Robert
11-09-2008, 12:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT DUDE IS GOING NUTS. THAT PIPE FLUTE IS KILLING ME!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Good luck Robert just watch out. You never want to be caught snoozing.
i0zrah5JEBM

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 01:03 PM
You misinterpreted it.

If i DONT fuck up, i will think about it.

As this is extremely unlikely, considering i have in exam in... 5 hours, and i just woke up.

Bon Voyage Monsieur.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 01:07 PM
^^^ahahahaaaa WHAT!

comment from utube:

The sad part was the sloth probably took all day climbing that tree! He coulda used his time a little more wisely had he known he only had one day left to live.

^^classic

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 01:09 PM
hahahaha

Heavy.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
^^^ahahahaaaa WHAT!

comment from utube:

^^classic

That's not my mother but the old lady went out in a similar way. I get the shivers every time I watch Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds".

Robert
11-09-2008, 01:29 PM
That sloth got ethered.

THE MASON
11-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I have stopped climbing trees since seeing that video lol

i couldnt imagine the terror you slothes go through everyday in the jungle

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2008, 01:47 PM
The sad part was the sloth probably took all day climbing that tree! He coulda used his time a little more wisely had he known he only had one day left to live.

^^ This should be your travelling ethos. Dont spend 14 hours on a 3rd world train in bombay full of people, some eating their curry off your suitcase, if all thats gonna happen when you reach your destination is getting eaten alive by a harpy eagle.

a harpy fucking eagle.

lol you thought you were safe in the wide open sky on a bare tree in full view of plenty of Harpy Eagles? How did sloths evolve if they couldnt figure out that? If one of your predators is a Eagle, dont spend all you time on top of a fucking bare tree sticking out like a sore thumb. ESPECIALLy if it just took you ALL DAY to climb that damn tree. I am beginning to think Sloths are the dumbest creatures to ever exist.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-09-2008, 01:48 PM
We are not dumb creatures Mr. Ghostlaced. Our slow speed is our cross to bear. The ground is more dangerous then the trees.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
hahahaha

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 03:55 PM
go suck your mother.

(not really a place, more like an event)

DJMethods
11-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Props on finishing the degree, real recognize real hustle yo.

Also I say go to Russia, that place will be FILLED with hot russian pussy, and russian girls are easy.

Also, I have been told by close to 8392714189678346823189412834 people - PRAGUE GIRLS ARE THE BEST. Beautiful place too from all reports.

TSA
11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT DUDE IS GOING NUTS. THAT PIPE FLUTE IS KILLING ME!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Ok. now picture someone doing that dance, on 4 foot stilts, with 1 live chicken on each hand flapping around draped in bells that jingle with he lead slingals.

youtube seems unable to picture such realness

SKANK HILL
11-09-2008, 06:05 PM
prague is in the czech republic ... nothing to do with russia but easily the sexiest city on earth ...

go to prague and just masturbate over the churches ... good times

DJMethods
11-09-2008, 06:53 PM
prague is in the czech republic ... nothing to do with russia but easily the sexiest city on earth ...

go to prague and just masturbate over the churches ... good times

I know where Prague is.....

Two seperate places.

Blackula Spectacula
11-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Come party with me Rob! .. Bring your brother too.

TSA
11-09-2008, 11:36 PM
LOL^ that shit would be maddd depressing