PDA

View Full Version : Official Ironman Complaint and Crying Thread

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Ironman, I have created this thread for you to to post all of your problems and complaints in.

Because Irondan1 is for the children, when you post in this thread, I will not mock or belittle you. I will either ignore you, or offer you serious and helpful advice.

Because everyone one Wu-corp is essentially good-hearted and understanding, I want you guys to do the same. This is our chance to be positive, and I don't want a couple of bad apples to ruin it.

Ironman, it is going to be OK. This thread is my gift to you. It will teach you a little about life, and hopefully provide you with the council you need to succeed in life.

Mods, Please sticky, as our dear friend Ironman has many, many problems and deficiencies.

Ironman, this is the first day of the rest of your life.

This thread is my gift to you.

You are welcome.

Tony Bandana
11-09-2008, 03:12 PM
The Facebook bandit !

ONGH

IrOnMaN
11-09-2008, 03:17 PM
This man is clearly gay. You're the fourth person who's made a thread about me. Are you trying to gain a good rep. by insulting me?

I'm on his mine for some odd reason. Thank you but no thank you.

11-09-2008, 03:20 PM
This man is clearly gay. You're the fourth person who's made a thread about me. Are you trying to gain a good rep. by insulting me?

I'm on his mine for some odd reason. Thank you but no thank you.

I am sorry about your latest problem, Ironman, especially as it seems to directly correlate to my behavior.

What can I do to be less gay and make your wu-corp experience more enjoyable?

IrOnMaN
11-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Lock thread, please. Thanks.

RzaRectum
11-09-2008, 03:35 PM
What can I do to be less gay and make your wu-corp experience more enjoyable?
This is wutang-corp. Your question is an oxymoron.

11-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Lock thread, please. Thanks.

Well, Ironman, unfortunately, I do not have the ability to lock threads, as I am not admin.

Plus, please remember that this thread exists solely for your benefit. I suggest you utilize it in a proactive manner.

Is there anything else, within my power, that I can do to make your wu-corp stay more palatable?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 03:59 PM
hahah

DUMBO
11-09-2008, 05:33 PM
sorry, but i'm going to have to consider this the gloryhole of all wutangcorp threads.

***unzips pants, shoves dick in thread with no recognition or concern for the gender of the person on the otherside.
threadstarter proceeds to suck dick.
spurts grey viscous man-goo all over threadstarter's face.
leaves thread mildly satisfied.***

The Hound
11-09-2008, 05:43 PM
The Facebook bandit !

ONGH

i don't know if it's this post or arnold schwarzenegger yelling out 'WHAT THE FUCK ... DID I DO WRONG"? in total recall that made me chuckle ...