PDA

View Full Version : What happen to that chick Amil from Rocafella?

IrOnMaN
11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
She was tight. What happened to her? I heard she works at K-Mart, which I don't believe. Is this true?

SilvaFistz
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
i dont know what happened to her but i remember reading that she dated killah priest

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 05:44 PM
I can't be mad at him.

http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/009/579/9579826.jpg

I'd date her too.

SilvaFistz
11-09-2008, 05:46 PM
i know she was alright looking

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-09-2008, 06:32 PM
her album flopped harder than table tops and they dropped her end of story heard she was making a come back

Edgar Erebus
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I heard Jay dropped her because she got fat or something.

TAURO
11-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I think she still dates Killah Priest.

TSA
11-09-2008, 08:29 PM
hhHAHahahAHAhahAHAHAhaHAHAh!

somebody classic this thread

Hollow Dartz
11-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeah She got dropped because she was getting fat (Word from the Industry). One of my people from NY told me that she started doing some things with other niggaz which wasn't a good look. Her album did flop hard, She did date Killah Priest, he talks about it on a Chambermusik interview. He shouts her out on Priesthood album "C U When I Get There" toward the VERY end you'll probably need earphones to hear it. He said she was a real artist and Dame and Jay didn't like them dating or something because Priest was with Wu-Tang.

SilvaFistz
11-09-2008, 09:33 PM
He said she was a real artist and Dame and Jay didn't like them dating or something because Priest was with Wu-Tang.

lol stupid Dame and Jay

Hollow Dartz
11-09-2008, 11:38 PM
LOL. I heard Jay-Z made a Wu-Tang diss and he dissed everyone but Meth. LOL some guy came on wu-corp and said that awhile back..

Mr. X
11-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Lol Jay-Z and his camel toe lips.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 12:47 AM
I swear this thread comes up once a year..atleast.

IrOnMaN
11-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah She got dropped because she was getting fat (Word from the Industry). One of my people from NY told me that she started doing some things with other niggaz which wasn't a good look. Her album did flop hard, She did date Killah Priest, he talks about it on a Chambermusik interview. He shouts her out on Priesthood album "C U When I Get There" toward the VERY end you'll probably need earphones to hear it. He said she was a real artist and Dame and Jay didn't like them dating or something because Priest was with Wu-Tang.

I don't understand that. How can Rocafella drop her from the label because she was getting fat. What does weigh have anything to do with talent?

claaa7
11-10-2008, 10:32 AM
^^ yeah just look at Missy Elliot, she's a multi-platinum artist but usually the female pop artists get comercially exposed only if they look good or are extremely talented.

Durag
11-10-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't understand that. How can Rocafella drop her from the label because she was getting fat. What does weigh have anything to do with talent?

Thats how fucked up the music industry is man, especially to women.

Tyler Durden
11-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Im not sure if she's any good. I've only heard her on that JayZ and Ja track thats on the Rush Hour Album.

But I think 'lady looks like a dude'

Hollow Dartz
11-10-2008, 11:11 AM
You read my post didn't you, I had two sides of the story....

IrOnMaN
11-10-2008, 12:05 PM
You read my post didn't you, I had two sides of the story....

Yes. You talked about Amil dating Killa Priest and some other guys she was hanging around with. How can one get dropped from a label by associating with a certain group of people. That's like if you got hired at a new job and your boss all of a sudden fires you just because he/she saw you talking to someone he/she didn't like. Does that makes sense to you? I'm surprise she didn't file a lawsuit against Jay-Z and Dame Dash.

Could it be that both Jay-Z and Dame Dash were a bit jealousy?

LONDON!
11-10-2008, 12:30 PM
She was tight. What happened to her? I heard she works at K-Mart, which I don't believe. Is this true?

she put out a mixtape out a couple of months ago

Edgar Erebus
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM

Absolutely nothing.

But then ask yourself: why do you want to fuck every single one of R&B starlets nowadays?

Edgar Erebus
11-10-2008, 12:46 PM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/83/AliciaKeys-mtvtrljan06-16.jpg

Perfect combination.

ShaDynasty
11-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Amil sucked, she had a nice voice but a wack flow and even worse lyrics. A couple of times it worked miraculously like her verse on 'You, Me, Him & Her' which is so bad its good. And I only just realized thats probably only cause its shorter than everyone elses. And shit, shes not hot, i'd fuck Missy before i'd fuck Amil.

J.T.S.
11-10-2008, 03:56 PM
heard in a interview by her and killah p. had a seed together!

KBOS
11-10-2008, 06:43 PM
amil looks like a man killa preist is a fag

Hollow Dartz
11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Lol

prrra718
11-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I get forty g's a feature now
Hold franklins like a aretha now
In the sl two seater now
And i'm in nuthin but diamonds/
I'm the illest female that you heard thus far
Five-five with the thirty-four b-cup bra
I don't fuck wit dem cats who ain't up to par
I get niggas for cash, clothes, jeweleries, plus cars/
________
Suzuki GSX1100S (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_GSX1100S)

BIG D O
11-11-2008, 04:12 AM
Amil was aaight.....niggas used to try to clown and say her grill piece was off, but it would be those same no pussy gettin ass niggas that would try to holla at her.....and most likely get shut down....

I don't know why she was dropped and although there were rumors that she got pregnant, got fat, became disenchanted with the game and, or her relationship with Klilah Priest came into question, nothing has been confirmed....you haveo remember, a lot of people that used to run with Jay and a lot of his old relationships have disentigrated into thin air....where's Pain In Da Ass? Where's Sauce Money? Where's Clark Kent? Where's The Ranjahz? Sometimes people just go in opposite directions people....

getting back to Amil tho....while she was out of the limelight I heard a much more believable and credible story that she was working at a Macy's or some higher end department store, not at K-Mart.....

she's in the middle of trying to come back and has joined forces with Lady luck and Baps Bunny among others in that effort....

netscape check two
11-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Mia X

TGambino
11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
well fat + 40% of ppl think she looks like a man + she has a annoying voice = dropped

n missy eliott is a exception to the fat rule cuz she got personality 2 outweigh (no pun) it

LONDON!
11-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Amil was aaight.....niggas used to try to clown and say her grill piece was off, but it would be those same no pussy gettin ass niggas that would try to holla at her.....and most likely get shut down....

I don't know why she was dropped and although there were rumors that she got pregnant, got fat, became disenchanted with the game and, or her relationship with Klilah Priest came into question, nothing has been confirmed....you haveo remember, a lot of people that used to run with Jay and a lot of his old relationships have disentigrated into thin air....where's Pain In Da Ass? Where's Sauce Money? Where's Clark Kent? Where's The Ranjahz? Sometimes people just go in opposite directions people....

getting back to Amil tho....while she was out of the limelight I heard a much more believable and credible story that she was working at a Macy's or some higher end department store, not at K-Mart.....

she's in the middle of trying to come back and has joined forces with Lady luck and Baps Bunny among others in that effort....

amil's got talent, she can spit, heads need to check out her new mixtape, it's fire, trust

1.it shouldn't matter what a human being sister looks like so long as she can spit and represent on the mic, you see what i'm saying, you get me, true stories

2.it dosen't matter what type of money you is getting, on the roads, or a 9 to 5, running your own bizness, so long as you are about your money, paying your bills, taking care of your family by any means neccessary, thats what is about human being people, your a real nigga, salute, your a real human being, be about that money human being people, she hasen't got anything to be ashamed of working a 9 to 5, truss me on that, only waste people ain't about any of those elements, ain't about getting money any which way you can, taking care of famo and bills, trust

she ain't running wit lady luck and babs anymore neither from what i've heard aswell you know

Tyler Durden
11-12-2008, 12:51 PM
What about a guy sucking dick for money.

What if he was getting /$100 for every stroke, he's bout his money right?

But he also gargles with population paste

THE W
11-12-2008, 12:53 PM
she's looks like a cross of tiffany mason and adrianna sage.

LONDON!
11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
What about a guy sucking dick for money.

What if he was getting /$100 for every stroke, he's bout his money right?

But he also gargles with population paste

i'm not talking about lower specie insect fag mudda fuckers, there not considered in my thinking, i'm talking about human beings that are on a level

ShaDynasty
11-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Working in a store sucks though. Really. I'm never going back to working full time in a shop. And it is something to be ashamed of, because if you're doing something you don't want to for money it shows a lack of self respect. You got to go for yours.

netscape check two
11-12-2008, 06:26 PM
i'm not talking about lower specie insect fag mudda fuckers, there not considered in my thinking, i'm talking about human beings that are on a level

Have you been drinking?

-The A to the Z-
11-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Here you go:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.796/title.where-the-hell-have-you-been-amil

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-13-2008, 04:58 PM
Im not sure if she's any good. I've only heard her on that JayZ and Ja track thats on the Rush Hour Album.

But I think 'lady looks like a dude'

word. she is ugly as fuck. and as a rapper, she sucked. her voice was awful. she looked and sounded like a transvestite....poor Priest, he must have been drunk as fuck when he hooked up with her.