PDA

View Full Version : RUSH HOUR 3 and 4!?!?!?

chiba
09-02-2005, 02:16 AM
yo theres ppl talking about a part 3 and a part 4
i really like jakie and tucker as a team
i like RH1 and RH2
hopefully part 3 will b of the hook

i heard that the 3rd spot isnt decided
coz the producer is thinking about 3 spots
Africa, Japan and France
none are confirmed yet

any thoughts

here are some links about Rush Hour 3 and a possible 4

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293564/
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2642396
http://actionadventure.about.com/library/weekly/2002/aa033102.htm
http://actionadventure.about.com/cs/weeklystories/a/aa060603.htm

Sherz
09-02-2005, 05:44 AM
Chris Tucker is holding the franchise down, son don't want to put his handcock down. I hope he gets his fucking head togheter and bring back Detective James Carter.

Skellington
09-02-2005, 06:51 AM
I ain't no fan of the Rush Hour flicks, sure, Jackie and Tucker make a good team, but Tucker irritates me...damn....

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I think it would be hot! I liked both 1 & 2.......

TheCat
09-02-2005, 08:18 AM
the first was Okay,,, i couldnt care for more though.

Chris tucker is highly over rated

also i think its SICK as AIDS that Tucker got paid more then JACKIE CHAN,
WTF!

36chambers
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
as long as its Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan then its all good, let there be a Rush Hour 3 and 4. But if its someone else fuck it.

chiba
09-02-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah its crazy how chris tucker wants soo much $$ for it
this guy does like no movies year and year after

i guess he has to take the roll coz chris was caught speeding
and he made the police chase his ass for 5 miles
and he got madd tickets for it
it sucks that chris get paid more when jackie is like putting so much
work in the movie (co-reography, stunts,speaking mandarin and english, bringing his stunt team etc)

i read somewhere that if jakie and chris dont take the role
that they would get chow yun fat (or jet li) and cris rock to take over
if that happens i hope they take chow yun fat coz jet li is wayy to serious and i dont see him cracking jokes

peace

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Chris Tucker is funny man: Friday, Money Talks, Rush Hour....i love his shit man, I just wish he'd stop with the bullshit and do more movies

G.O.D.PT3
09-02-2005, 01:02 PM
1 Was Enought. Chris Has The God In Stiches Like Chapelle And Eddie.

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Chris Tucker has been acting weird since Friday movie. For some reason now, he doesn't wanna do movies anymore. He's supposed to be doing a sequel for Money Talks. There had been talks about a Rush Hour 3 but i don't think it's gonna happen. I think 2 Rush Hour movies are enough.

chiba
09-02-2005, 01:33 PM
hes like a born again christian or something
and these movies "promote violence, vulgarity, drugs" and i dunno what else he said
about friday and rush hour

yeah he needs to stop the shiet coz this guy is funny when he wants to be
he will be back just like mase
ahahah

peace

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Chris Tucker is a born again Christian? Yeah ur right he'll be back (when his $$ starts gettin low than he's used too).......LOL

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 01:52 PM
LOL@Queen Of Poetry hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. There's been talk about another Friday movie because Mike Epps & John Weatherspoon who were in the last 2 Friday movies say they had so much fun doing those movies, they're trying to talk Ice Cube into doing one more because Ice Cube had said he wasn't gonna do anymore Friday movies after the 3rd one. People say it would be exciting to see Chris Tucker in another Friday movie but we all know he isn't gonna do another Friday movie.

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Hell no.....not if he's a born again Christian........I mean b/c if he did do another Friday he would have to be Smokey!!!!!!!!!

LOL.......he needs to get back in his game!!!!!!

chiba
09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
yeah
when he was caught by the police
he said he didnt hear the sirens coz he was blasting music (i think gospel rap)
and he was speeding because he didnt want to miss the 11am service
ahahah
he will be back coz he has alot of those speeding tickets to pay off
and he had a nice car, i think a jag or something i dont remember

i read that somewhere
acesshollywood site or something

peace

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Gospel Rap? What the hell is that? I have never heard that before.....

G.O.D.PT3
09-02-2005, 01:59 PM
they shouldnt of even did a another friday. friday is a classic. shoulda left that alone.

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Queen Of Poetry you are too funny LOL. Gospel rap is corny anyway. Run of Run DMC is a reverend now & he has a solo album coming soon. Who's gonna buy it? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Run DMC's time has been over years ago. Mase should've continued to be a preacher LOL. His comeback album flopped. Kirk Franklin cracks me up. He's so hype for a gospel singer. I wouldn't really say he's a singer. He's more like a gospel hype man LOL. GP are you with me, GP are you with me hahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Man what you talkin about? Next Friday was very funny especially Pinky & that african dude who cursed out Mike Epps about his cd at the record store LOL.

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Queen Of Poetry you are too funny LOL. Gospel rap is corny anyway. Run of Run DMC is a reverend now & he has a solo album coming soon. Who's gonna buy it? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Run DMC's time has been over years ago. Mase should've continued to be a preacher LOL. His comeback album flopped. Kirk Franklin cracks me up. He's so hype for a gospel singer. I wouldn't really say he's a singer. He's more like a gospel hype man LOL. GP are you with me, GP are you with me hahahahahahahahahaha.
LOL......

Oh yeah we have a choice we ain't going nowhere!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that........LOL

G.O.D.PT3
09-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Man what you talkin about? Next Friday was very funny especially Pinky & that african dude who cursed out Mike Epps about his cd at the record store LOL.
nah b i wernt feelin next friday.

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM

Right.....and the way the uncle's wife was trying to get with Ice Cube and them sittin their smokin!!!!!!!!

Laughed my ass off!!!!!!!!!

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
You muthafuckas, you muthafuckas hahahahahahahaha. What is this huh? This is wack. I can't get jiggy with this shit LOL. Where's your damn manager, you pink muthafucka LOL. The manager isn't here sir. I'm runnin the store. You look like the playa hater who sold me this shit LOL. Gimme back my damn money & i don't have a receipt. Where's the cover to the cd? I don't have no damn cover, kiss my ass, so what hahahahahahahahahahaha. You been chewing on this shit before you brought it in here LOL. Bullshit muthafucka LOL. You know who you're fuckin with? Bishop Tutu? Try again muthafucka LOL. Winnie Mandela? Try again muthafucka LOL. Just a ugly ass black dude LOL. I'll go postal in this muthafucka LOL. You better get your hostile black ass up outta here. Oh shit, oh shit, please don't hit me, don't hit me, this is John Blaze, i can get jiggy with this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get your ass up outta here. I'm just a bitch ass nigga LOL. Don't hit me, don't hit me hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Queen Of Poetry
09-02-2005, 02:10 PM
LOL.......shit is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlesJones
09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
You remember that scene from Next Friday i quoted? This is another funny scene i'm about to quote from the movie.

Little muthafucka gon try & rob me. Well i'm gon show you how we do it up in here Pinky's nigga. I wasn't trying to rob you. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day & Roach. Day Day is my peoples. Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga LOL. Ain't nobody send me. Say another muthafuckin word & this shit is over LOL. I ain't playin nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at. I ain't got no weed. Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say somethin else, oh, say somethin else, say somethin else nigga hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL. Day Day is this your cousin? Yeah that's my cousin. Good then you fired LOL. Who me? I'm fired. You fired too Roach. Pinky what you gotta fire me for? Shut up, shut up, you better keep your god damn mouth shut hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh i heard that shit, say it again, say it again hahahahahahahahahahaha. Shit, you lucky nigga. I was just finna get up in your ass. Gimme back my muthafuckin pistol LOL. Get the fuck up outta my store. That's some bullshit. Shut up. Punk ass. Gon try & rob me. Nigga i'm Pinky LOL. Shit that nigga had me scared but i held my own, fuck that LOL.

Qwiffersniffer
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Tucker sold out when he wouldn't do Friday 2.

Idiom
09-02-2005, 04:12 PM
he was suppose to be a "born again christian" before he ever made the second
rush hour...

duh

OmO < Idiom

Ronin
09-03-2005, 12:02 PM
chris is hillarious, all def jam people are

he was good in dead presidents too

shame theyre gonna ruin the rush hour francise, get some new fuckin ideas

FlamingSwordz
09-05-2005, 04:03 PM
I think Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan make a better team. But yeah, I'd love to see another rush hour movie with Chris and Jackie in 'em.

chiba
09-07-2005, 04:17 PM
^ yeah coz nobody has seen tucker in anything
i saw him in a mariah carey music vid tho
(in a car with mariah)

peace

ARCHRIVAL
09-07-2005, 06:33 PM
if im not mistaken, chris tucker has been in africa helping with the aids epidemic.

and every one in a while, a chris tucker movie is great fun...

so i'd be lookin forward to RH3

TUCO
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Gospel Rap? What the hell is that? I have never heard that before.....
yo yo yo check this...

G-O-D/ wat them letters mean to me?/ they mean divine, worship, and faith/ best believe in church i bring the pain/ wrapped in white with a touch of gold trim/ call me John the 2nd and pass me my cane and cup of gin"

CHEA!! gospel rap niggah!

peace