PDA

View Full Version : Expand the Rep System Please.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Please expand the rep system.

It is becoming obsolete.

Can't we have some thing where, when your rep gets maxed out, you get a different coloured name or another Wu symbol next to your name, and then you rep is reset?

Or you get a multi coloured name, or you get 10 extra rep power points or something of this nature?

12weLvE
11-09-2008, 08:01 PM
The mods cant do shit about it... I have mentioned before that if you want this to happen you have to email V. Bulletin

mashqauck
11-10-2008, 12:58 AM
When the rep is high like both of yours you should get some sort of admin power

Slothy Fitzpatrick
11-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Maybe we can mail each other rep?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-10-2008, 01:56 AM
The mods cant do shit about it... I have mentioned before that if you want this to happen you have to email V. Bulletin

Did you bother reading my post?

Robert
11-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Email V. Bulletin already Pat.

Krusha
01-14-2009, 08:42 AM
I Agree With you Pat, But Anyhow i need to get some Reps! GEAH!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Whats the point?

The rep system is obsolete anyway because little cliques simply use it to rep the shit out of each other (the ozzies or the serbs for eg) all the time, while constantly neg repping people like me so we can never get to their level.

Someone like me, I get quite alot of green rep, but I also get a shit load of neg rep from the same 4 or 5 bunch of haters over and over again no matter what im doing. So its totally pointless idea.

I mean look at Bateman. How the hell would someone like him have a maxxed out rep bar? What does he EVER do to make someone want to give him rep even once? Its because a couple of his e friends keep on repping him.

Shogah
01-14-2009, 09:42 AM
how this think goes anyway?

How to rep/neg rep someone?

TSA
01-14-2009, 09:53 AM
not to draw attention to it, but does anyone notice ghostlaces seeming need to...you know...belong. This guy really wants a role in the wucorp world of wucorp.

but uh, non vaticans should be able to rep. even though i've gone so long not using the tool i probably wouldn't if i had it

Longbongcilvaringz
01-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Whats the point?

The rep system is obsolete anyway because little cliques simply use it to rep the shit out of each other (the ozzies or the serbs for eg) all the time, while constantly neg repping people like me so we can never get to their level.

Someone like me, I get quite alot of green rep, but I also get a shit load of neg rep from the same 4 or 5 bunch of haters over and over again no matter what im doing. So its totally pointless idea.

I mean look at Bateman. How the hell would someone like him have a maxxed out rep bar? What does he EVER do to make someone want to give him rep even once? Its because a couple of his e friends keep on repping him.

I fairly diverse range of people rep me.

I don't know why, you would have to ask them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 10:35 AM
not to draw attention to it, but does anyone notice ghostlaces seeming need to...you know...belong. This guy really wants a role in the wucorp world of wucorp.

but uh, non vaticans should be able to rep. even though i've gone so long not using the tool i probably wouldn't if i had it

???

Is this obama for real or what? I think you should get out more.

And thats rich coming from a guy who stole MY whole style of 07

Ritter
01-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Whats the point?

1. No Serbs on this site can rep.

2. Noone gets the pos/neg rep he doesn't deserve.

3. Bateman should have the maxed out rep, because he's a maxed out poster. I just don't know how Maccabee Ridah got a lime bar back then since everything he posted is "P.E.A.C.E., //ssuuuuuuuuuuuu" and "Keep it up, brotha :D".

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 10:50 AM
^thats crap, Ive get neg repped by angry fags like benny lava STILL for no reasons, people like that dont deserve it. theres only 1 or 2 like that who use it for their anger issues.

See, think of all the times ive beefed with U shizzah, have I EVER neg repped u? I dont think so. I dont hink I have eve negged Slim T either (unless he did me first).

and i never hate on another mans greendick, but how the fuck do benny lava and fredy mech have that much? its cus they are ozzies.

me persaonlly i dont give a fuck, if I did, i wouldnt act the way i do and piss so many people off.

Ritter
01-14-2009, 11:13 AM
See, think of all the times ive beefed with U shizzah, have I EVER neg repped u? I dont think so. I dont hink I have eve negged Slim T either (unless he did me first).

You did neg rep me once, but I never held it against you. I deserved it.

I still think what goes around comes around when it comes to rep.

Tage
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
who fucking cares