PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle 101?

THE MASON
11-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Anybody ever watched nay of these, im sure most people have seen them but i jsut peeped it

some ill ass freestyles

Del - man this dude could just rhyme for ever

wFM5sN4yAkM

Tash from Tha Alkohaliks

vT7PI-z0Tok

Busdriver - this dude is ill

4oCZyMjio7o

theres a bunch more let me know what yall think about some of them

GhettoGnom
11-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I check for 'em weekly (http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/tag/140/Freestyle_101.html)

Some of my favs:

Sean Price (I'll be seeeaaan 'til november.. I'll be sean to november, I'll be sean to november)
SJTSeTWelrU

PackFM (one of those who actually freestyled on it..)
rnBXqpZYVZI

Mikah 9 (who I also think freestyles.. lmao at the end though.. "can I go now?" haha)
nrvD1jTBUJg

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Busdriver is sick with it for real..I'ma have to peep that video later on. 101 is my type of show..straight freestyle(or supposed to be). Sean Price was wylin.. Lol Gnome, Pack being one of the few who actually free'd...word. I hate those fake freestylers who say they freestyling...but shit, a cypher IS a cypher.

DRUNKENDRAGON
11-11-2008, 10:15 AM
rP32dM2rvis

SickT
11-11-2008, 02:27 PM
^^ That Priest "freestyle" was wack... dude was readin' of the paper.

Dirty Knowledge
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Haha Priest always do him regardless of what people think. I'm sure he knew he was going on a show called Freestyle 101 and was like fuck it I'm still bringing the pad in.

The first 3 vids all have whack beats and kill the vibe. Tash's crew holds it down. Busdriver I had to just turn off midway through. It was the beat fucking shit up.

PackFM kills it..Mikah9 prolly the hardest freestyler other than maybe Del.