PDA

View Full Version : im quite sure this thread has been made at least several times in the past 3 years...

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 02:19 AM
but...

do you think the wu has more white fans than black?
honestly now

i think so..

and i think i proved it for myself tonight while searching for concert pics

die hard wu supporter
vvvv
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/215276274_4339b17da1.jpg?v=0
look at her...i think this is the same bitch from the radaar van images, what with her being fat as hell and drenched out in wu wear n all

but she can be overlooked i mean theres always one bike messenger weirdo in wuwear and matching fingerless gloves showin up to a wu concert right?

look at this
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/88/215269497_dac09f8e6d.jpg?v=0
93% white hands..but wait! on the left we got a black elbow! and oour own beautifly b to the right decked in stylewear cheering her heart out...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/95/215277121_89fcdd5e8e.jpg?v=0
ah yes here we are finally got some color... but one bitch look like she need to find out where duh fuck her seedz at and the other nigga look like he could be forest whitakers litte son or nephew or soemshit

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/66/215272792_9bbb94d718.jpg?v=0
this one as well, a little asian kid in there, and (shockingly) a black man, up front even! (more shocking) BUT theres still for the most part white people -see the girl in the middle who looks like she's getting fingered while hearing method mans attractively 'developed' voice... oh if only tsa could hear him now...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/60/215276388_0adec4ef78.jpg?v=0
fat bitches, ugly bitches, fatass bellyhavin bulldogg bitches with more fupa than skampoe could handle... look

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/215276695_4dc6623208.jpg?v=0
a potentiallly hot bitch, buried, under an array of disgusting white people with overdone makeup mood rings and illuminating skin tone

nothing about them is visually appealing.
this goofy ass lookin six foot five walking box of fruity pebbles
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1261/886430470_dbd648deb5.jpg?v=0
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1370/1046178670_5068c7bf5b.jpg?v=0
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/2200689047_db9ef85de2.jpg?v=0

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1320/1116492867_b7157ec6ee.jpg?v=0
and this coke machine with legs...
they only rap drrug trafficking and gun play...

surely nothing a white suburban kid can relate to?
is that exactly the reason why?
or is it just that black people dont give a fuck about touching these niggas dicks live on stage and im just mislead by a single set of images?

lets find out shall we

Visionz
11-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Do you have to be a drug dealer to enjoy watching Scarface?

The Hound
11-11-2008, 02:44 AM
scarface is overrated ...

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 02:45 AM
actually no.... but i can damn well guarantee soccer moms would much rather watch some shit like the pacifier, or clueless..

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 02:47 AM
try to round your race for example i am not a black man. i am for the most part latino but i do indeed have more black in me (nohomo) than white and enough to say im closer to black than a SOLID 'other'....

Visionz
11-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Hot damn dude, you're so off the mark on the intention behind bringing it up in the first place :lmao: very funny stuff, the merits of whether a movie is good or over-rated or whatever has little to nothing to do with whether you like it or not. either you do or you don't. Either way debating about it in this thread would be besides the point.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:51 AM
hahaha

wu fans are corny.

BB decked out in stylewear is very corny.

Visionz
11-11-2008, 02:52 AM
actually no.... but i can damn well guarantee soccer moms would much rather watch some shit like the pacifier, or clueless..
the point though is that you don't have to live it to enjoy it and music essentially isn't gonna be any different, just like you don't have to be a space-case druggie to enjoy Pink Floyd.

btw i'm white but anyone who's been around already knows that.

The Hound
11-11-2008, 02:52 AM
i have a framed scarface poster from when i was young and thought it was cool

now i've semi-matured and find it arse and haven't watched it for atleast 4 years

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:54 AM
Nah, Scarface is a good movie.

People overrate it, doesn't mean you should underrate it though.

The Hound
11-11-2008, 02:57 AM
it's not in my top 50 ...

In My Opinion - IMO ... it's a 6.5/10 on a good day ...

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 03:17 AM
the point though is that you don't have to live it to enjoy it and music essentially isn't gonna be any different, just like you don't have to be a space-case druggie to enjoy Pink Floyd.

btw i'm white but anyone who's been around already knows that.

yea thats a given obviously... nobody's saying they shouldnt or even that their not supposed to enjoy it, but if i went around saying how much i loved ps i love you, you'd undoubtably find that a bit off... that shit wasnt made with me in mind, id probably be one in a thousand... anybody can love whatever the fuck they want, but white fanbase outweighing the black fanbase/culture wutang music was blatantly made for/about, unlikely

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 03:22 AM
ahahahaha scarface is pretty coo, played otu tho cause i force0watched it too many times... i hate the fact that all these douches treat it like the greatest movie of all time and automatically rate it their greatest, just cause its so widely praised so i play it down a bit but you cant deny its classicness

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 03:24 AM
it's not in my top 50 ...

In My Opinion - IMO ... it's a 6.5/10 on a good day ...

Hm, i'd probably give it a 8/10 or something, although i'm not into rating movies like that.

It's just a well made, enjoyable film in my opinion.

begongo
11-11-2008, 03:27 AM
ethnicity wise I'm absurdly mixed, skin-wise I'm white

Visionz
11-11-2008, 03:33 AM
yea thats a given obviously... nobody's saying they shouldnt or even that their not supposed to enjoy it, but if i went around saying how much i loved ps i love you, you'd undoubtably find that a bit off... that shit wasnt made with me in mind, id probably be one in a thousand... anybody can love whatever the fuck they want, but white fanbase outweighing the black fanbase/culture wutang music was blatantly made for/about, unlikely
yeah but no one made the black dudes stop showing up idk if you wanna go to be with a predominately black crowd here in Austin then its gonna be someone like Slim Thug or Zro

cuz I've seen the Roots, Ghostface, Talib Kweli, Rakim, and Ras Kass all in concert and every time, though the crowds are always mixed from all nationalities, I'd have to say the crowds are predominately white. I couldn't tell you exactly why that is though.

cap
11-11-2008, 05:19 AM
theres no such thing as US black.
nobody black in america is actually from there

Tage
11-11-2008, 05:31 AM
the other nigga look like he could be forest whitakers litte son or nephew or soemshit

^hahaha

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 05:32 AM
ugh yea so african americablahblahblah no need to get so technical.. how many people you know that 100% anything.. just break it down you black or you white, i dont want to have 30 poll choices up there this just a fun lil whogivesafuck experiment that i can wake up tomorrow to and see the results

drippie k
11-11-2008, 05:44 AM
theres no such thing as US black.
nobody black in america is actually from there
thats the dumbest statement i have read on here in a while

in that case there is no US white either, everyone's family here immigrated with the exception of native americans who barely even exist anymore

if youre black, born n raised in sacramento (for example), youre from sacramento, not from nigeria or congo no matter where your ancestors came from..most blacks in the US don't even know what african country their family originated from

my dad's half-ecuadorian and half-white who's great-grandma immigrated to the US from england back in the day...he's not from either of these places he's from portland oregon...my mom is spanish

back on topic, i dunno why there's mostly white people in their crowd...that is pretty strange i guess but i know plenty black dudes that are into wu about as much as i am...

$inista
11-11-2008, 09:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/PR_flag_island.svg/410px-PR_flag_island.svg.png
http://gothamist.com/attachments/Jen%20Chung/2006_06_prparade2.jpg
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n381/jadyn_08/Painted_PR_Flag.jpg

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 11:09 AM
fat bitches, ugly bitches, fatass bellyhavin bulldogg bitches with more fupa than skampoe could handle... look

I'd hit the rightest one nevertheless.

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 11:11 AM
yeah but no one made the black dudes stop showing up idk if you wanna go to be with a predominately black crowd here in Austin then its gonna be someone like Slim Thug or Zro

cuz I've seen the Roots, Ghostface, Talib Kweli, Rakim, and Ras Kass all in concert and every time, though the crowds are always mixed from all nationalities, I'd have to say the crowds are predominately white. I couldn't tell you exactly why that is though.

Blacks changed. There used to be days when whiteys were going to disco and blacks were bumping Last Poets. Obviously things reversed.

TSA
11-11-2008, 11:29 AM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/Count_Choculitis/bob-ross.jpg
WORK

TAURO
11-11-2008, 11:49 AM
How can someone who claims to be latino not include latino in his poll but instead puts other...

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 11:56 AM
So that he can count himself as a black.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/fat-joe.jpg
Nigga nigga nigga.

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
ok, so the thing with Scarface....it aint the movie thats overrated, the movie is dope, the thing thats so fucked about Scarface is the fact that every fucking rapper, producer the world over has fucking sampled something from it, there really is'nt much on that film that has'nt been sampled....

back on topic, why white people seem to dominate the audiences at Wu concersts ?? dunno, who gives a fuck ??

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
^ignore Tonarm, hes just generally angry. Scarface is a classic. I dont know what perspective hes looking from, but he obviously doesnt understand why the film is so good in a street culture sense, cus why guess what, hes not from the streets, im not surprised he doesnt get. he still hasnt ventured further than his moms pussy yet.

YA REAL TALK WHA WHUT

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 12:39 PM
^ignore Tonarm, hes just generally angry. Scarface is a classic. I dont know what perspective hes looking from, but he obviously doesnt understand why the film is so good in a street culture sense, cus why guess what, hes not from the streets, im not surprised he doesnt get. he still hasnt ventured further than his moms pussy yet.

YA REAL TALK WHA WHUT

YEA BIRMINGHAM IS THE PLACE MUTHAFUCKA WHUT WHUT

How tuff must it be never to be allowed to come out of your flat when a soccer match takes place? Streetcore madafaka WAT!

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 12:39 PM
^ but, i'm not from "the streets" either, i done some shit in my time, seen some shit, but i would'nt call myself "street".....so street shit has fuck all to do with it.......if street shit had anything to do with anything, then how come all these semi-rich white kids all go to Wu Tang concerts & buy Wu Tang albums ?? or do you not consider Wu to be "street" ??

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Kliion man, what the fuck happened with the diss track brother?

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 12:50 PM
aww man, lifes been kicking the shit out of me recently, i'ma get on it though, this week hopefully, i got a couple other things to record too.......i just posted a bunch of old stuff in my thread in the audio section, hit the link in my sig

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Noticed how the gully street dude Ghostlaced ain't voted in the poll?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2008, 12:56 PM
^ but, i'm not from "the streets" either, i done some shit in my time, seen some shit, but i would'nt call myself "street".....so street shit has fuck all to do with it.......if street shit had anything to do with anything, then how come all these semi-rich white kids all go to Wu Tang concerts & buy Wu Tang albums ?? or do you not consider Wu to be "street" ??

NHA SON!!

Its got it all to do with the streets, or maybe is cus your white, thats not a racial thing, but the fuck you attitude and the me against the world mentality his surroundings forced onto Tony Montana is the metahphor for the black experiance in society.

Theres a reason this movie hit the hood so hard, and its got nothing to do with gay shit like cinematograpy or lighting effects or all that other shit you might judge a film by generically. ITS TONY MONTANA his attitude, his success, his hedonism, his confidence, his anger, his determination, HIS SUCCESS.

Thats your problem, if you dont rate the film at all, you are close minded. Youre judging the film when it doesnt need to be judged - THE FILM IS A SYMBOL. Its more of an idea than a film. If you watched it and didnt get it, and just sat there and thought "hmmm, yeah pretty nice film, i like how he got the big gun at the end, that was pretty cool" - then you will never get it.

its like 36 chambers. People on here say "oh but Forever is a better album" , they dont get it, but they call themselves Wu fans. 36 WAS A REPRESENTATION OF THE LIFE. Forever wasnt. It was about more than music, but people who dont understand that prefer Forever as an album. Scarface is about more than a film, its a representation. Just like Fight Club is a representation of repressed rat race white man in th modern world.

lol then you got people rating Scarface hmm well lets see ill give it a 6.5 SMH... you just dont get it...rating Scarface out of ten just shows how much ZERO street relevence you have in life. You think street cats who like this film are sat theri chatting like how much they would give Scarface out of 10???? oh man, thats embarrasing for you.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 12:57 PM
aww man, lifes been kicking the shit out of me recently, i'ma get on it though, this week hopefully, i got a couple other things to record too.......i just posted a bunch of old stuff in my thread in the audio section, hit the link in my sig

No worries mate, no hurry.

I'll check the new jawnts.

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 12:57 PM
^ thats cos Seasame Street dont count

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 12:59 PM
You have a pretty interesting interpretation of Scarface Ghostlaced.

Completely different to the way i see it.

Yet, i enjoy it equally probably.

Not sure what that means.

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Its got it all to do with the streets, or maybe is cus your white, thats not a racial thing, but the fuck you attitude and the me against the world mentality his surroundings forced onto Tony Montana is the metahphor for the black experiance in society.

Tony Montana was a spick.

I hereby declare your review irrelevant.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2008, 01:06 PM
^^swooosh

Edgar Erebus
11-11-2008, 01:08 PM
I can't see any of your posts until you vote in the poll.

Or... do you have a problem being a non-US?

Maybe even a non-US white?

Like my bad self?

Hmm.

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 01:21 PM
NHA SON!!

Theres a reason this movie hit the hood so hard, and its got nothing to do with gay shit like cinematograpy or lighting effects or all that other shit you might judge a film by generically. ITS TONY MONTANA his attitude, his success, his hedonism, his confidence, his anger, his determination, HIS SUCCESS.

Thats your problem, if you dont rate the film at all, you are close minded. Youre judging the film when it doesnt need to be judged - THE FILM IS A SYMBOL. Its more of an idea than a film. If you watched it and didnt get it, and just sat there and thought "hmmm, yeah pretty nice film, i like how he got the big gun at the end, that was pretty cool" - then you will never get it.

its like 36 chambers. People on here say "oh but Forever is a better album" , they dont get it, but they call themselves Wu fans. 36 WAS A REPRESENTATION OF THE LIFE. Forever wasnt. It was about more than music, but people who dont understand that prefer Forever as an album. Scarface is about more than a film, its a representation. Just like Fight Club is a representation of repressed rat race white man in th modern world.

lol then you got people rating Scarface hmm well lets see ill give it a 6.5 SMH... you just dont get it...rating Scarface out of ten just shows how much ZERO street relevence you have in life. You think street cats who like this film are sat theri chatting like how much they would give Scarface out of 10???? oh man, thats embarrasing for you.

i understand all that, i personally was'nt disputing any of that, but you've just said i dont get it cos i'm white....Tony Montana is white, Cuban...but he's still white....

the movie Scarface was'nt designed to be a metaphor for the black experience in america, it was designed to be a blood thirsty big gun shooting drugs movie, nothing more, it just so happened that black people related to it in a similar manner more than white people did...and by say its a metaphor for the black experience, you're implying that ALL black people experienced the same things as Tony Montana

at the end of the day you're judging me when you dont know me, and you're judging other white people when you dont know them.....

you're stupid......go listen to Lil Wayne

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Here i am thinking it was about money, power, corruption, crime and American society.

But it looks like, it was either metaphor for Black American Males experiences, or just a movie about guns and drugs.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-11-2008, 01:46 PM

im neither white or black

anyways them bitches aint all ugly,the one all the way to the right looks fine actually

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2008, 01:55 PM
well you have her on the right, i'll happily smash the shit outta them fat broads, fat broads are dope....

TSA
11-11-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.facelab.org/People/images/average_all.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/blog/061225/rihanna_300x400.jpg
faggot.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
well you have her on the right, i'll happily smash the shit outta them fat broads, fat broads are dope....

fo sho bro

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
haha

I touched a nerve.

"I have never seen you this angry" in the words of fathertime.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Whers and Robert clearly fucked up the poll.

SickT
11-11-2008, 02:44 PM

co-sign

11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
but...

do you think the wu has more white fans than black?
honestly now

Yes, it's mostly white ppl that can afford to buy a CD

KERZO
11-11-2008, 06:44 PM
NON US WHITE......YYYYAAAAASSSSS!!!!

prrra718
11-11-2008, 07:18 PM
probably white fans...since wu-tang fell off and white people are late on everything hiphop
________
Harley-Davidson CB (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_CB)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
probably white fans...since wu-tang fell off and white people are late on everything hiphop

well yes, of course, that's why Sage Francis, Slug and Eyedea made poetic rap popular [call it emo if u wanna, there is nothing wrong with showing emotions[Ghost and Pac are two good examples]].....that's why El-P still has after 7 years beats worthy of a revolution....and u forgot beastie boys....