PDA

View Full Version : fartin in the shower man...

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 03:56 AM
thats shits almost life threatening foreal!
man especially after having some carls jr.. shits horrible, back to the ass eating thread, its like a precursor to having to shit immidiately after a shower so its like your doubly fucked.. you coulp pass out, and you just might end up drowning if you dont get em out the way pa before hotboxing yaself.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 04:07 AM
haha

Get em out the way pa.

Anyway, you obvious love that shit

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 04:32 AM
ahahahaha naww sun
they say everyone likes their own brand..
only when theyve smelt that shit spread through the air, let them eat some jackinthebox, THEN fart in a can and save it for tomorrow, you wont like your own smell then i cna guarantee it.. thats essentially what being surrounded by steam and waterproof plastic and tile does to it

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 04:38 AM
hahaha

hot boxing the shower son.

Durag
11-11-2008, 04:48 AM
thats shits almost life threatening foreal!
man especially after having some carls jr.. shits horrible, back to the ass eating thread, its like a precursor to having to shit immidiately after a shower so its like your doubly fucked.. you coulp pass out you just might end up drowning if you dont get em out the way pa before hotboxing yaself.

What are you talking about

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 04:49 AM
aww man its like being surrounded by people in a small clean room like an office and farting some nasty shit the pungent odor is just soo goddamn unmistakably present, almost as if it smells more than if you'd been in a different situation... and boy im just dragging this on and on trying to break a thousand...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-11-2008, 04:59 AM
you posts read like you're a down syndrome

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 05:03 AM
i dont get it? (is that why?)

Durag
11-11-2008, 05:08 AM
You are rather strange Vicktor, thats for sure, but i think i get what your saying.

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 05:20 AM
im not sure just how strange i am, and being called strange in this place i dont really consider it a good thing... it is pretty late and shall we say im not exactly sober, but i dont see nothing strange about it? what i typed seems fairly readable AND relatable..

Tage
11-11-2008, 05:27 AM
funny thing is i was thinking of making this exact thread the other day!!!! hahahahaha

steam and shower stuff fucks it up.... adds to the already potent fragrence.

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 05:37 AM
yeeeeaa sun he know what im talkin about...

but now im as confused as everybody else seems to be
that triple tit sun i dont know what to make of it
:?

The Hound
11-11-2008, 05:48 AM
taking shits in the shower is good because the hot water just washes it away and no need for toilet paper ...

Vikthor
11-11-2008, 07:22 PM
i dont know about all that... but whats taht saying?
'shitting in the shower saves a half an hour' or someshit,
when you got that infinite lasting poopey goo on your booty, its just seems like a better idea just to drop the soap in the shower and let the spray clean you all out..

JASPER
11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I once farted in a bubble bath and I don't think anyone noticed. I'm some superspy secret agent and shit when it comes to farting.

Prince Rai
11-11-2008, 07:45 PM
the smell you get after eating a fully loaded meat dish with extra chillies is just intoxicating.

I will let one off next time in a sauna or better yet, an unfragranced steam room just as an experiment.

oh yeah

THE MASON
11-11-2008, 10:33 PM
the steam seems to capture the smell and retain its pungent fragence

its almost as bad as takin a shit after the shower, that brutal especially when you dont get the chase to dry the cheeks and you slide a little

damn man they need like slip proof seats

Visionz
11-11-2008, 10:34 PM
The gas and the steam together could kill a man, killin the wife when we take a shower together makes it a hell of a lot better :lmao: