PDA

View Full Version : I think It's Disgusting

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
That Proposition 8 passed.

I have a friend who lives in LA who voted no.

He isn't gay either.

Did anyone here vote yes or no?

ilzPotent
11-11-2008, 02:21 PM
NOT that there anything wrong with it.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your input Ilz.

And yes, i agree with you, there is nothing wrong with that.

People can be very hateful and hurtful.

I was looking at some pictures of the 'Yes Vote' supporters and they were ecstatic when the result came in.

I think it was probably up there with the best experiences of their lives.

I do not know why though.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Look at them:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-11/43202678.jpg

Why is it only the men that are this excited?

Senator C. Palantine
11-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Is this to do with faggits getting married.

People who get upset by gay marriage are very sad people.

Why would anyone give a fuck.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry, maybe i should have explained it, but i kind of assumed everyone in the US knew about it.

Proposition 8 was a bill to amend the rights for gay and lesbian couples to "marry" and to be entitled to the same legal advantages as a heterosexual married couple in California.

The proposition was officially to "Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry.".

It passed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)

Crackhead Bob
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
prop 8 was a ban on gay marriage.

This may be the first time in the history of this country that civil rights were granted and than ripped away. Stop fucking with these people's civil liberties. Honestly, who are they hurting?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Is this to do with faggits getting married.

People who get upset by gay marriage are very sad people.

Why would anyone give a fuck.

I am also unsure.

It seems that many heterosexuals, generally heterosexual men, possess hatred and disdain towards, mainly male, homosexuals

Again, i have no explanation for it, i am sure someone here can try and explain it though.

ilzPotent
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
LOL@ that pic.. Is that real?

I think its a contentious subject. But unfortunately, the reality is that people are being born into the wrong bodies more often these days. Quite the mishap - but when I drive through the village on halloween night and see two men tangled, I still look away. And maybe I vomit in my mouth alittle bit....NOt that heres anything wrong with it.

Senator C. Palantine
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
They're often the same kind of person who posses hatred and disdain for people of a different skin colour or background to them.

It's called being a cunt.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Yes.

Ilz, i understand what you mean in a way, i can say all i like that i am "comfortable" with homosexuality (gay or lesbian) but i won't lie and say i am not, sort of, perturbed by public male homosexual affection.

I see this as being conditioned to defend my own heterosexuality so vehemently by male heterosexual culture, resulting in being unable to not feel a little weird about it.

None the less, i think now i am pretty much ambivalent to it.

Either way, is this really a reason to not allow a couple the legal rights which other couples are allowed?

I personally think not.

Nice avy.

TSA
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
LOL illz is talking about what we just had a speaker come in an talking about

he was transgender and folded his puss into a dick. He was talkingabout how hard it was growing up feeling like a man and looking like a women.

infact here's the niggas website
http://www.ryansallans.com/

i kept trying to hold in from laughing when people would say things like "you don't initially get sensation from the fresh dick" AHAHAHAHahHAAHhaHAHaha

i'd post pictures of them folding his vaginal lips into vaginal dicks, but he doesn't have any..which is disappointing.

anyways, ppl that care about gay issues, expecially with a passion, are gay themselves.

i don't care about wolf issues cause im not a wolf, if i was a wolf i would take a stance

Senator C. Palantine
11-11-2008, 02:59 PM
I have nothing against gay men.

But ive known 5, through either school or work and they were all pretty much twats.

FUCK FAGGITS!

VOTE PALANTINE ON PROPOSITION 106: THE BANNING OF ALL MEN OVER THE AGE OF 30 WEARING CONFECTIONARY PACKETING IN PUBLIC!

TSA
11-11-2008, 03:00 PM
he said he has a 2 inch dick AHAHAHAHahahahahAHHAHahAHAHhaH WHEN ERECT AahAHAHahAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!1
http://www.ryansallans.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/websiteprof.jpg

Who the fuck wouldn't laugh!?

ilzPotent
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
nah me neither - if they want to marry they should be able too... my personal opinion means nothing. Strangely, maybe a double standard, but it doesn't bother me when woman kiss.

Thx..

Senator C. Palantine
11-11-2008, 03:02 PM
anyways, ppl that care about gay issues, expecially with a passion, are gay themselves.

So, if im against seal clubbing am I a seal?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Gay rights is usually a topic I stay away from. I'm not a supporter of homosexuality, though my perspective is as the same towards it as say,....religion.

My theory is, if it makes you a better (or fromt he other standard) and a more comfortable person with yourself, then by all means go for it......

Just don't preach it onto me, or 'try anything' on me and we're square, do whatever you want.

I did grow up with the theory that marriage is a sacred practice and SHOULD be between a woman and man (to dumb it down, it's supposed to be adam & eve, not adam & steve....haha) but for today's standards and the fact that marriage is a joke now IMO what with divorce and cheating on your spouse being so accepted these days (and even promoted in a media perspective) I really dont see what the problem is......

but then again, (maybe its because of my own experience) what exactly is wrong with common-law? If anything I'd say its better then going the whole 9 yards as well as it being less expensive....

BUT I WILL SAY THIS!!!!! for the record, WTF is with gay people changing their voice to a high-pitched volume with a lisp? I mean honestly....I grew up with this dude since we were like 6yrs old, and he talked fine all the way through highschool and such....then once he hit college years, I saw him after about a 4yr absense and he's talking to me like a fruitcake......

I mean honestly folks, changing your voice and adding a lisp wont get you any closer to having a vagina......and I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just trying to sound real.

:beer:

I dig.

On the last part, i guess all you can say is, there are fuck wits and idiots in every category of human who can think of.

People also act certain ways depending on the treatment they receive from other people, i am nothing more than an arm chair psychologist, and i think it's hard to understand the perspective of a gay person, but Western societies attitude towards homosexuality must have an effect on gay people psychological.

i don't care about wolf issues cause im not a wolf, if i was a wolf i would take a stance

You mean either way? Or just people who think gay people should have equal rights? If you don't care, but had to vote, which way would you vote?

But ive known 5, through either school or work and they were all pretty much twats.

FUCK FAGGITS!

VOTE PALANTINE ON PROPOSITION 106: THE BANNING OF ALL MEN OVER THE AGE OF 30 WEARING CONFECTIONARY PACKETING IN PUBLIC!

Co sign.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 03:07 PM

Interesting perspective.

Senator C. Palantine
11-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Lessons.

HANZO
11-11-2008, 04:02 PM
why allow fags to marry.... i say stone them to death. its the only way.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-11-2008, 04:14 PM
I heard 70% of the black voters voted YES to ban it, the highest percentage of any group.

Thats what I like about the black folks, they realize where to draw the line with all this ultra liberal nonsense.

We better ban it or we will become of country of queers like England or Australia.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I, personally, do not care one way or another if gay people have the right to be married. If given the option, I don't think that I would vote one way or another.

I also don't think being gay is "evil", but I do believe, that scientifically speaking, it is "wrong", in that according to the laws of nature, it is simply unnatural. Heterosexual sex is, at it's most basic level, intended for procreation. The reason it feels good is to encourage procreation for the better survival of the species.

Why is marriage an institution in the first place? THe answer is that marriage has a legal precedent in that it provides tax exemptions to encourage monogamous heterosexual relationships that provide a stable paternal and maternal influence for potential offspring.

I am not saying that gays cannot be good parents. However, there is no question that a child benefits from having a positive male and female role model. Are all heterosexual parents great? Of course not, but that isn't the issue.

Either way, what if a man loves a dog, and the dog seems to enjoy getting plowed in the ass by the guy? If nobody is getting hurt, and they both enjoy it, should the man be allowed to marry the dog and receive tax benefits? They aren't hurting anybody.

The answer, is no, because it is gross, which is the same case with gay sex.

That being said, I feel that gay people should be allowed to be as gay as they want to be, but why should they get tax breaks for it, when it does nothing, even in theory, to benefit society?

Even still, I would not vote against gay marriage. But I still wouldn't vote for it, either.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 04:30 PM
- Homosexuality occurs throughout nature, so i don't see how it is unnatural really. But i see your point.

- I do not believe in marriage in any context, i just think that 'couples' should have equal access to legal rights.

- The issue of homosexuals being able to have kids is a completely different, but granted, related discussion. However, for this purpose, it has no impact upon whether gay people should be able to marry.

- Comparing homosexual relationships with bestiality is interesting, but really not relevant. Homosexual relationship occur between two consenting human beings. What you are referring to is not a consenting relationship.

- I don't understand your last point. But it brings up numerous issues, relating to the advantages married couples have financially, what degree people should give back to society etc. These issues are universally relevant, and are not confined to homosexuals.

That being said, i feel that none of the above are important considerations in allowing homosexual couples the same right as heterosexual couples.

All issues relating to the sanctity of marriage, personal taxation and societal membership in general, are universally applicable to all people, regardless of orientation.

In my opinion.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-11-2008, 04:42 PM
- Homosexuality occurs throughout nature, so i don't see how it is unnatural really. But i see your point.

- I do not believe in marriage in any context, i just think that 'couples' should have equal access to legal rights.

- The issue of homosexuals being able to have kids is a completely different, but granted, related discussion. However, for this purpose, it has no impact upon whether gay people should be able to marry.

- Comparing homosexual relationships with bestiality is interesting, but really not relevant. Homosexual relationship occur between two consenting human beings. What you are referring to is not a consenting relationship.

- I don't understand your last point. But it brings up numerous issues, relating to the advantages married couples have financially, what degree people should give back to society etc. These issues are universally relevant, and are not confined to homosexuals.

That being said, i feel that none of the above are important considerations in allowing homosexual couples the same right as heterosexual couples.

All issues relating to the sanctity of marriage, personal taxation and societal membership in general, are universally applicable to all people, regardless of orientation.

In my opinion.

Again, I am not against gay marriage, necessarily.

But for the sake of argument...

Many things occur in nature, but that doesn't mean they are the norm, or should be accepted by humans. For example, animals kill other animals. Animals often engage in incest. Some animals in engage in homosexual behavior. THese are all abominations.

Marriage between a man and woman was created to encourage the survival of the human species by creating a nuclear family for the young consisting of a man and woman, each of which equips the offspring for survival by providing different necessities.

The institution of marriage was created specifically for the purpose of creating a nuclear family, which directly correlates to having children. (Although in reality, it may have had more to do with declaring a woman a man's property, which may detract from my argument)

Comparing homosexuality to bestiality probably is somewhat irrelevant. I can't think of a good defense for that argument.

Also, one could argue that homosexuals are genetically inferior, in that, on a purely scientific level, "success" is defined as the ability to survive and pass on one's dominant genes to better the survival of the species, hence what some great scientific minds have dubbed "dominunce over da gayer animul"

But again, I am just presenting the other side of the issue, and cannot say that I am for or against gay marriage. Part of me sees it as unnecessary and pointless, but on the other hand, they really aren't hurting anybody.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-11-2008, 04:43 PM

If given the chance, a seal would club you and everyone you love.

Blackula Spectacula
11-11-2008, 04:45 PM
i guess it's back to Canaduh if you wanna marry your bf NBAJAM

Tyler Durden
11-11-2008, 04:51 PM

Laughed my ass off at that.

I don't give a shit if a guy is gay n marries his best gay friend.

I do have a problem if they adopt and the kid becomes gay.

Then its kinda the opposite way round to a male/female family.
Is the kid gay just cos daddy and daddy want him to be.
Not saying all gays would do that though

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
For the sake of argument purely.

- See, this is a problematic comparison once again. Because, i agree, incest and killing are 'wrong' for humans. Incest because it is generally manipulative and without consent, and killing, because it is also generally without consent, oddly enough...

Basically, what im trying to say is that comparing the animal world morally, to the human world is pointless. I probably should never have started that line of discussion. My initial point was that homosexuality is 'natural' because it occurs in nature. But i think personally, whether it is natural or not is of no consideration, i just stated that in response to your initial point about it being unnatural.

- It is a matter of personal opinion whether you think that marriage still the union which you outlined. However, it is not a matter of opinion that there are a number of legal and financial advantages to being married. Which is my main consideration in advocating equality in this regard.

- The last point is somewhat moot i feel. You could argue that white people are genetically inferior, because they are less athletic than african black people, and therefore ill equipped to hunt. You could argue that Asian people are superior to white people, because they populate Western universities with amazing vigour, making a higher percentage of them more likely to succeed. I acknowledge the skampoe reference, and shed a tear that he is no longer with us.

This argument could revolve forever.

Again, i don't think the above really comes into whether people should have equality legally and financially.

Good chatting,

With Love,

Bateman

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Laughed my ass off at that.

I don't give a shit if a guy is gay n marries his best gay friend.

I do have a problem if they adopt and the kid becomes gay.

Then its kinda the opposite way round to a male/female family.
Is the kid gay just cos daddy and daddy want him to be.
Not saying all gays would do that though

Yeah, i guess it depends whether you think sexual orientation is the result of nature or nurture.

I'm not sure really.

I'd say nature, but i don't have the scientific evidence to support that at all.

A lot of gay people have 'normal' parents i assume.

Tyler Durden
11-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Lets get married

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
as far as the united states constitution goes, there was only 1 time that there was an ammendment made that BANNED peoples' rights. that was prohibition and that was a failure and was repealed a few years later.

now i don't know how many state constitutions have ammendments banning rights, but i feel this will eventually be a failure too.

i think keith olberman said it best. check out this video.

hnHyy8gkNEE

Blackula Spectacula
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I wish i was a dude so that I could marry Bateman

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
as far as the united states constitution goes, there was only 1 time that there was an ammendment made that BANNED peoples' rights. that was prohibition and that was a failure and was repealed a few years later.

now i don't know how many state constitutions have ammendments banning rights, but i feel this will eventually be a failure too.

i think keith olberman said it best. check out this video.

hnHyy8gkNEE

Yes, everything he said made sense.

Tyler Durden
11-11-2008, 05:16 PM
^^^Was that off the cuff^^^
Cos if it was, I bet he could freestyle.
He had to have been reading off a monitor or have some points written down cos he hit some many good reasons

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Don't think that segment is off the cuff.

He had notes, but was probably reading a tele prompter i guess.

Maybe not.

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
i would imagine that he wrote that before he got on the air, but either way, he speaks the truth

SKANK HILL
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
the real issue isn't about letting them marry ... it's about how they're slowly infiltrating society ... eg;

there's a push from the gay sector here to teach primary school kids about homosexuality ... not the sexual stuff obviously but how a man can love another man and all that bullshit ... and how they want to re-write famous short stories and kids fairytales and shit to eliminate the husband/wife aspect and keep it neutral as to include homosexuals ... i don't want my kid learning about gays in primary school ... primary school kids are aged between 5 and 12 what the fuck are they wanting to teach that shit them for? ...

also annoying is the millions the government gives the fags to have a parade and indulge in such illegal activities like drinking in public and being naked in public ...

i want a fucking heterosexual parade where i walk up and fuck any naked bitch i want in the middle of george street swiggin' a bottle of wild turkey from the bottle ... but ofcourse i'd be swiftly arrested

being that i'm heterosexual i don't care what gay people but when they start trying to push and push for their homosexual shit to be included in society i draw the line ... like all those religious freaks

and they play the hate card the same way minorities play the race card

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 05:29 PM
the real issue isn't about letting them marry ... it's about how they're slowly infiltrating society ... eg;

there's a push from the gay sector here to teach primary school kids about homosexuality ... not the sexual stuff obviously but how a man can love another man and all that bullshit ... and how they want to re-write famous short stories and kids fairytales and shit to eliminate the husband/wife aspect and keep it neutral as to include homosexuals ... i don't want my kid learning about gays in primary school ... primary school kids are aged between 5 and 12 what the fuck are they wanting to teach that shit them for? ...

also annoying is the millions the government gives the fags to have a parade and indulge in such illegal activities like drinking in public and being naked in public ...

i want a fucking heterosexual parade where i walk up and fuck any naked bitch i want in the middle of george street swiggin' a bottle of wild turkey from the bottle ... but ofcourse i'd be swiftly arrested

being that i'm heterosexual i don't care what gay people but when they start trying to push and push for their homosexual shit to be included in society i draw the line ... like all those religious freaks

there is a parade like that...it's called mardi gras.

governments also give money to st. patrick day and peurto rican day parades where there is a lot of drinking going on.

SKANK HILL
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
mari gras should be banned because it's hypocritical and breaks laws so why should people get an exception because they're gay? ... i thought they wanted to be included but they're quick to be exclusive when it's beneficial ...

sexuality should be kept behind closed doors as should religion and anything sexual or religious shouldn't be promoted in the public eye ...

all parades should be banned IMO except for the ANZAC day parade commemerating those who served in wars

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 05:35 PM
sexuality should be kept behind closed doors as should religion and anything sexual or religious shouldn't be promoted in the public eye ...

all parades should be banned IMO except for the ANZAC day parade commemerating those who served in wars

i agree with you on all these points. but that doesn't mean that gay marriage should be banned

Tyler Durden
11-11-2008, 05:38 PM
I agree with the other points but not about the behind closed doors thing.

Well okay, the sexual shit should be behind closed doors but not religion.

Do what the fuck you want in the way o religion.

But if you put your carpet down to pray, and your in my way, Im steppin on that shit.

I LOVE LAMP

SKANK HILL
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
^^ no ... religion is too prominent in society and in such multi cultural society that is completely unheathly ... people can do what they want regarding religion but do it behind closed doors ... don't be on the street corner forcing it down people's throat ...

two of the biggest dividers in society are religion and sexuality ... both can easily be contained in privacy but people put it out there to test boundaries and when those boundaries get crossed they cry foul ...

i agree with you on all these points. but that doesn't mean that gay marriage should be banned

i agree ... if they want to marry then let them ... it's got nothing to do with me

TSA
11-11-2008, 06:38 PM
good point, but you probably have a stronger relationship with or care for animals then i do, how doesn't care about or think about seal clubbing normally.

just like if you have a stronger relationship with or care about gays getting married there's something inside you that has something to do with gay more then the average person.

I think ALOT more people are gay then they give themselves credit for. Look at the Greeks, you mean to tell me all that gay disappeared out of nowhere?

It all stems from people trying invent the world based on what they think it 'should be'.

All this sacred man women bullshit, whatever, there's nothing sacred about vegas weddings which nobody has passed bills against or cared about, divorce, infidelity, and 1000000000 other things that can go wrong with but is common to todays weddings that are FAR more damaging to the so called 'sacredness' of weds then Steve sucking Hanks dick.

You can defend and be for everything in the bible and now you got ppl nit picking it so see what is and isn't important. If being gay is a sin why not concider the fact that everyone sins are permitted and spoken about ALOT more then gays in the bible.

GIVE-ME-MY-COINS.

TSA
11-11-2008, 06:48 PM

SEE

that's another one.
my friend believes that "if gayness was legal it would be allover the place and people would start doing it just because"

i lold at "gayness was legal"
I DONT want a heterosexual parade. Heterosexuals have nothing to celebrate and i don't need to re-affirm my straightness with a bunch of like minded straights.

Homophobia is called Homophobia for a reason, it's a fear. A fear that because one group of people will be treated the way the constitution, god, and society has promised that some how your way of life is in threat. That your way of life is fundamentally based on the subjegation, exclusion, systematic hatred, or destruction of another people and when that foundation is taken out all that you know will shatter infront of you.

a fear that if gay people were allowed the 1,000 some rights that come with marriage that they as citizens of the free world are denied, that you will loose some, or suffer discomfort.

If gays have a parade does it effect you? Will it ever effect you? and has it ever effected you? Do you have to go? And lets say this money the government wings at gays is existant, which it isn't, does it equal a big enough part of the budget where your from to cause a serious blow in your way of life?

That's what your afraid of? gays draining the budget like a proverbial salt coated shaft of a delicious salty penis?

I can proudly say im not afraid of gays because im not a coward. They are of no threat to me, They are physically no different from me, They are not a threat to anything that exists around me, I am comfortable in my own sexuality security and self to say that no human being should be denied 1000 rights that another freely exercises.

prrra718
11-11-2008, 06:57 PM
let the homos get married...everyone deserves 2 be happpy...
________
Harley-Davidson CAC (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_CAC)

supreme M
11-11-2008, 07:31 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJGVouSu9o_EwwEQ2AUYTzII3za73biZkAc

lol

i personally dont give a fuck if gays can get married or not, but that shit has been illegal here for as long as i can remember

JASPER
11-11-2008, 07:41 PM
If homies can get married what's next? Marrying a donkey? A blowup doll?

All I know is god damn I wanna marry some space alien chick and mess with her 4th orifice.

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 07:49 PM
just like if you have a stronger relationship with or care about gays getting married there's something inside you that has something to do with gay more then the average person.

does that mean that abe lincoln was black because he freed the slaves? he cared a little bit too much about blacks rights.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2008, 08:27 PM
That Proposition 8 passed.

I have a friend who lives in LA who voted no.

He isn't gay either.

Did anyone here vote yes or no?

why do you care? are you gay or something hahaha Batemen: "i think its disgusting...DIS-GUS-TING"

This may be the first time in the history of this country that civil rights were granted and than ripped away. Stop fucking with these people's civil liberties. Honestly, who are they hurting?

No it isnt, Blacks were given the right to vote in early 20th century by Lincoln but then had it taken away 2 years later by the next Pres

They're often the same kind of person who posses hatred and disdain for people of a different skin colour or background to them.

no, someones skin color has no relations to someone being homo. stop tryin to level up. homoism is just a lifestyle choice, your racial background is completely different and more important.

Apart from the fact they hop on dicks for a life choice. How can you say you are cool with that? Im not one to spread hate like that, I would never incite hatred about anything generally, but I cant say im ever cool with what they do..ill say whatever live you life but im never gonna say I have no issues with it. Its gay.

I dont say no homo for nothing (no homo)

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2008, 08:33 PM
AND THERES NOTHING MORE ANNOYING THAN GAYS COMING OUT AND COMPARING THEM SELVES TO BLACKS ALL THE TIME (lol no homo) AND COMPARING THEMSELVES TO THE BLACK STRUGGLE - GO SUCK A DICK NO HOMO IM NOT EVEN GONNA TELL EM SUCK MY DICK (NO HOMO) BECAUSE THEY MIGHT TRY AND DO IT - YOU KNOW WHAT GAYS ARE LIKE (i dont btw - NO HOMO )

youre stupid gay life is on NO COMPARABLE LEVEL, IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM (no homo) to the black civil rights movement. I hate it when they pull that one out (no homo), whenever they get the chance on TV or anywhere they always pull the "blacks had the same problems, and they got thru it"

Art Vandelay
11-11-2008, 08:53 PM
No it isnt, Blacks were given the right to vote in early 20th century by Lincoln but then had it taken away 2 years later by the next Pres

your american history is almost as bad as your hip-hop history.

lincoln was president from 1861-1865...that's mid 19th century.

lincoln wasn't alive long enough after the civil war to make an amendment so that blacks could vote

ulyses s. grant was president when the 15h amendment passed (he was the second president after lincoln)

no president ever repealed the law, although black still had a hard time voting because of jim crowe laws in the south.

SKANK HILL
11-11-2008, 09:21 PM
If homies can get married what's next? Marrying a donkey? A blowup doll?

All I know is god damn I wanna marry some space alien chick and mess with her 4th orifice.

i remember reading about a man marrying a dog in india ...

BRONZBODY
11-11-2008, 09:36 PM
prop 8 was a ban on gay marriage.

This may be the first time in the history of this country that civil rights were granted and than ripped away. Stop fucking with these people's civil liberties. Honestly, who are they hurting?thats exactally how i feel son. they arent hurting nobody. getting married isnt even a sacred thing anymore imo so let em do they fuckin thing.

TSA
11-11-2008, 09:57 PM
does that mean that abe lincoln was black because he freed the slaves? he cared a little bit too much about blacks rights.
yes.

check two
11-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Ghostlaced, aren't most of your favorite rappers homosexual?

THE W
11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
hnHyy8gkNEE

nice,

gives a line inspired from the bible too.

here's some other verses that may be of interest:

leviticus 18:22(NIV)

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

romans 1:26-28

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

with that said, prop 8 doesnt touch on the heart of the issue. it carpet bombs it.

my problem is not with homosexuals marrying. God gave us all free will to choose our path in life. whether we follow him or not is our choice. homosexuals should be able to have all the rights in marriage that hetero couples have. after all, what they're doing isnt hurting anyone.

BUT KEEP GOD OUT OF IT!!

homosexual interest groups trying to convince people that God approves of what they're doing to further their agenda is bunch of crap. if a homo couple wants to have a ceremony and invite all their family members and whatever, go for it. just dont try to say that such a pairing is holy before God or pleasing to him because IT IS NOT.

check two
11-11-2008, 11:00 PM
A lot of the creepy, cult like religious groups like the Church of Latter Day Saints from Utah helped to get people to vote for Proposition 8. That's why there are protests going on right now trying to get tourists to not visit the state of Utah. Like has been said though, a lot of black religious people voted for Proposition 8 also. Why aren't they protesting against some of the predominately black churches? Amen.

TSA
11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
yeah, niggs HATE gays. i have no clue why. well i have no clue why anyone does, but the really, really, really hate gays from my observations. it's sad

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 03:14 AM
Ghostlaced, i think i answered your question about why i care throughout this thread.

So i won't repeat myself.

All your points are illogical.

I do find it confusing that people who have been through persecution for something which they have no control over, are at times the quickest to express this attitude towards other people.

It does make sense in some regards, but on the other hand, if any one should know better, it is people who have received unfair persecution and those who have not been granted equality.

I remember ages ago reading somewhere, i can't remember where exactly, a quote was roughly "The persecuted in power persecute" or something like that.

It's a consistent pattern.

Many homophobic people enjoy talking about how homosexuality is a lifestyle choice.

I see no evidence what so ever to support that assertion.

Present some, and i'll consider it, but i can see is counter evidence.

Durag
11-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Look at them:

Fuckin faggits, its always ignorant fucks over the age of 40 that hate gays. I dont know what they think this is doing really, gays are still gonna be together, have sex, kiss on streets, adopt babies etc, taking away their right to marraige isnt gonna change a huge lot.

And people who were against this coz religion says its wrong to be gay, thats just fucked. REligion is outdated, and it contradicts itself. 'Everyone should be treated equal'. But then gays shouldnt be allowed and shouldnt be given the same reights? Fuck that. Using religion in this arguement is a automatic FAIL.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 03:40 AM
Look at the guy on the right.

This is literally the best moment of his entire life.

Forget his wedding, child birth, family activities etc.

The best day of his life was when a bill which effects him in no way passed.

What a faggit.

Durag
11-12-2008, 03:46 AM
YEa, i noticed that prick too.

You know well he called all his family the moment it passed, and they all celebrated, coz hes been working on this for literally years.

How, just HOW can someone care that much about something that doesnt affec them in the SLIGHTEST.

What gives these losers the right to decide what other people of equal stature should be allowed do?

SKANK HILL
11-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Fuckin faggits, its always ignorant fucks over the age of 40 that hate gays.

lol ... this cracked me up

Robert
11-12-2008, 04:04 AM
I have a present for you Mr. Bateman. It's filled with gay love.

Name's Pat Bateman from American garden housin',
Ice pack with my crunches, I can now do a thousand,
I'll be there, with gun in hand when the slauther-start,
Paul Allen's got a card with subtle tone and water-mark,
This really pissed me off not because he was the better-man,
I mean my card is nice but he's got raised letteran',
Romalian was the font that Van patten's card was writtin,
Evelyn's says I hate my job but I really want to fit-in,
I work at Pierce & Pierce in merges and aquisitions,
Don't touch my suit louis, "the compliment was sufficient",
I often hurt women, fury to sluts and abuse,
In my down time I listen to Huey Lewis & The News,
Go to Dorsia where the Urchin seviche is saltier,
Nice carry bag Pat, yo that's Jean Paul Gaultier,
Fisher account was the shit for Paul but nothing-lasted,
Try getting a rez at Dorsia now you fucking-bastard!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 04:06 AM
haha

Heavy.

"Romalian was the font that Van patten's card was writtin,
Evelyn's says I hate my job but I really want to fit-in"

haha

begongo
11-12-2008, 04:39 AM
I'm down with pat bateman

why would anyone ban fag marriages?

SKANK HILL
11-12-2008, 04:46 AM
because their favourite rappers kiss men with wet lips ...

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 04:51 AM
haha

diggy
11-12-2008, 04:53 AM
A loss for gays.

:)

Tyler Durden
11-12-2008, 04:55 AM
I have a present for you Mr. Bateman. It's filled with gay love.

Name's Pat Bateman from American garden housin',
Ice pack with my crunches, I can now do a thousand,
I'll be there, with gun in hand when the slauther-start,
Paul Allen's got a card with subtle tone and water-mark,
This really pissed me off not because he was the better-man,
I mean my card is nice but he's got raised letteran',
Romalian was the font that Van patten's card was writtin,
Evelyn's says I hate my job but I really want to fit-in,
I work at Pierce & Pierce in merges and aquisitions,
Don't touch my suit louis, "the compliment was sufficient",
I often hurt women, fury to sluts and abuse,
In my down time I listen to Huey Lewis & The News,
Go to Dorsia where the Urchin seviche is saltier,
Nice carry bag Pat, yo that's Jean Paul Gaultier,
Fisher account was the shit for Paul but nothing-lasted,
Try getting a rez at Dorsia now you fucking-bastard!!!!!

Completely off topic but beautiful non-the-less.

Did you write that???

Robert
11-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Completely off topic but beautiful non-the-less.

Did you write that???

Of course.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 04:59 AM
Where on earth did you get that over night bag?

Robert
11-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Hahahaha! I tried to include cillian braille but couldn't think of anything that rhymed with it.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 05:10 AM
Pneumatic nail?

Mr. X
11-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Olbermann is upset with the gay haters
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27652443#27652443

Dokuro
11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
i voted no but i know skampo voted yes

Blackula Spectacula
11-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Ghostlaced, i think i answered your question about why i care throughout this thread.

So i won't repeat myself.

All your points are illogical.

I do find it confusing that people who have been through persecution for something which they have no control over, are at times the quickest to express this attitude towards other people.

It does make sense in some regards, but on the other hand, if any one should know better, it is people who have received unfair persecution and those who have not been granted equality.

I remember ages ago reading somewhere, i can't remember where exactly, a quote was roughly "The persecuted in power persecute" or something like that.

It's a consistent pattern.

Many homophobic people enjoy talking about how homosexuality is a lifestyle choice.

I see no evidence what so ever to support that assertion.

Present some, and i'll consider it, but i can see is counter evidence.

is there actual scientific proof that Homosexuals are just "born that way" ?

No trying to contradict your statement but i'm just curious.

HANZO
11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
im surprised by the level of fag-love in this thread.

fuckin commies.

Mr. X
11-12-2008, 08:54 PM
is there actual scientific proof that Homosexuals are just "born that way" ?

No trying to contradict your statement but i'm just curious.
When I was in pyschology, there have been studies that showed that some inner part of the brain is smaller in homosexual males than in heterosexual males.

It also said studies showed that homophobic males showed signs of arousal to man on man porn while non-homophobes did not.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2dwdo9e.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
11-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks Mr. X

Art Vandelay
11-12-2008, 08:59 PM
im surprised by the level of fag-love in this thread.

fuckin commies.

since when is being a fag synonymous with being a communist?

Blackula Spectacula
11-12-2008, 09:53 PM
U8j2y9WtTPw

Art Vandelay
11-12-2008, 10:16 PM
U8j2y9WtTPw

i'm sick of all of this protecting kids bullshit. kids have to deal with a lot worse than knowing that 2 guys lived together. big fucking deal.

Robert
11-12-2008, 10:37 PM
And it is bullshit also. Is there any proof that two men/women can't raise a kid properly? I'd say the problem would lie in the way other people treat that kid.

check two
11-12-2008, 10:40 PM
U8j2y9WtTPw

You would think those homophobe people could get some better acting for their ads.

TSA
11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
When I was in pyschology, there have been studies that showed that some inner part of the brain is smaller in homosexual males than in heterosexual males.

It also said studies showed that homophobic males showed signs of arousal to man on man porn while non-homophobes did not.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2dwdo9e.jpg

MAN!

MAAANnnN

Why don't you gays just listen when i speak!

Tsa goes: People that get mad at or care about homosexuals are gay themselves

then evvferyyone goes: Dweeeeppp, Am i seal, i clubb cealz!?

and they were all man, i totally showed that TSA guy

then HERE IT IS. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN THE BEGIN ON THE THREAD

my bating average is too ill, next time i say something do whatever the hell masta killa says about jewels in Wolves, i don't know the words cause it's on a shit album, but whatever he said about jewels do that.

Robert
11-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Um, that's not what you said.

TSA
11-12-2008, 10:47 PM
yeah it is, watch

Robert
11-12-2008, 10:49 PM
You said people that get emotional about the rights of gay people are gay.

He said there is evidence to suggest gay people have different brain physiology which leads to them becoming aroused when watching male porn.

TSA
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
he also said homophobes are more likely to get aroused by gay on gay action.
LOL illz is talking about what we just had a speaker come in an talking about

he was transgender and folded his puss into a dick. He was talkingabout how hard it was growing up feeling like a man and looking like a women.

infact here's the niggas website
http://www.ryansallans.com/

i kept trying to hold in from laughing when people would say things like "you don't initially get sensation from the fresh dick" AHAHAHAHahHAAHhaHAHaha

i'd post pictures of them folding his vaginal lips into vaginal dicks, but he doesn't have any..which is disappointing.

then i elaborated in another post, which i should have in the first post cause it sounds like im saying ppl that care on both sides of the aisle which isn't what im saying.

but ppl with a passionate hate for gays, like, it boils their blood, are gay.

im for gay marriage cause im against the mentality of trying to decide who gets rights and who's existance is wrong or right

but those that have gayness stem their slader are gays.

like the ppl that goes "ggurrrr i dont hate gays, as long as they dont hit on me"

that's a totally gay statement. What will happen when they hit on you? repressed memories? boners? afraid of something?

If a gay guy hits on my i'll say "im not gay dood, elohel" and it'll end there. On top of that gay people are sexual maniacs that have to grab every male ass alive as can be told from the fact that none of us have probably gotten hit on my a gay man though they're all over the place.

DJMethods
11-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I think the whole "born that way or not" argument is completely redundant.

Why does it matter? People aren't allowed to make choices now? I disagree with 90% of the people on here about nearly everything life related, but having a sook and trying to make it illegal.....

Stop thinking of gay sex and you won't care about gays, homophobes imagine gay sex when they see the word, thats why they're disgusted. They're disgusted at themselves.

TSA
11-12-2008, 11:00 PM
i agree with a niggerette above me.

Robert
11-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh! I thought you meant people that were passionate about preserving gay rights.

Robert
11-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Teachin duh Seedz az alwayz.

Art Vandelay
11-12-2008, 11:05 PM
TSA, don't you have a plane to catch?

http://www.airwaysmag.com/channel/images/magazine/january_2007/virgin_america.jpg

TSA
11-12-2008, 11:07 PM
i've had some epic e-beefs man. buckshot, that slick wierdo, skampoe, style, sicka, technician..shit that's given everyone memories on both sides of the aisle and were fun when they happened.

idk, i just don't see it happening with you. I wish you can understand where im coming from, but idk...idk man, i don't see it going anywhere.

im not even joking. you post and its just unappealing, i asked for what type of shoes i should buy and skampoe said a pair of these

then posted rubber gloves

"for ya handslik fet"

that was dope. I laugh about that till this day. I don't see you producing that level of work

but on a strange note, Conneticut just legalized gay marriage

mEPew9DiqTU

Blackula Spectacula
11-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh Em Gee ..

DJMethods
11-12-2008, 11:12 PM
On top of that gay people are sexual maniacs that have to grab every male ass alive as can be told from the fact that none of us have probably gotten hit on my a gay man though they're all over the place.

HAHAA!! I love when people say that.

But yeah, be surprised if many people on here have met a gay dude. Besides Uncle Jerry.

TSA
11-12-2008, 11:15 PM
god i suck at typing

diggy
05-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Pat, you seem to be a strong proponent for gay marriage.

Are you gay?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Not that I'm really anti gay (they piss me off because they're usually annoying/ hormonal as fuck or something) but my personal feeling is the more gays there are the more hate crimes against them. They think that by giving them rights we'll (common man) accept them, but its not the case. We will never stop thinking its fucked up and we will never stop wanting pussy.

Straight Men: Can't be turned gay.

diggy
05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
I agree.

They want to be accepted and force us to accept them - not gonna work.

ALCATRAZ
05-19-2009, 02:22 AM
^^they just want the same rights we have .. for you to say they cant have certain rights but you can is pretty arrogant

check two
05-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Not that I'm really anti gay (they piss me off because they're usually annoying/ hormonal as fuck or something) but my personal feeling is the more gays there are the more hate crimes against them. They think that by giving them rights we'll (common man) accept them, but its not the case. We will never stop thinking its fucked up and we will never stop wanting pussy.

You're lucky that virgins aren't discriminated against.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-19-2009, 02:34 AM
im not religious, or gay - but i understand why the church doesnt want this to happen, the book says a marriage is a bond between a man and a WOMAN, so like, its going against what the book says. i think marriage is a waste of time and money anyways (hence being agnostic) but they should be able to get the same rights as a real marriage but keep religion out of it. nahmean ? like i dont agree the rules of the (stupid) book but i do think everyone should have the right to the same finacial help as everyone else.

Marriage - the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

diggy
05-19-2009, 02:35 AM
The right to call a homosexual union "marriage"?...this has nothing to do with equal rights.

If they wanna get together and live as a bunch of homos, then so be it, but do not call that shit marriage. Marriage is between man and woman.

check two
05-19-2009, 02:41 AM
X-known can't post his pic because he is Rush Limbaugh.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-19-2009, 02:44 AM
im not religious, or gay - but i understand why the church doesnt want this to happen, the book says a marriage is a bond between a man and a WOMAN, so like, its going against what the book says. i think marriage is a waste of time and money anyways (hence being agnostic) but they should be able to get the same rights as a real marriage but keep religion out of it. nahmean ? like i dont agree the rules of the (stupid) book but i do think everyone should have the right to the same finacial help as everyone else.

Marriage - the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

The right to call a homosexual union "marriage"?...this has nothing to do with equal rights.

If they wanna get together and live as a bunch of homos, then so be it, but do not call that shit marriage. Marriage is between man and woman.

x-unknown is now known as my parrot.

diggy
05-19-2009, 02:53 AM
X-known can't post his pic because he is Rush Limbaugh.

HAHAHAHAHH!!

x-unknown is now known as my parrot.

Actually, I started to write what I wrote before I saw your comment. I decided to leave it even though you said similar shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Pat, you seem to be a strong proponent for gay marriage.

Are you gay?

This thread was great, because at the time Wu Corp was just starting to become completely overrun by people who couldn't think properly (if it already had not).

The thread (using the issue of gay marriage as a vehicle) clearly shows who can and who cannot think.

Obviously my own sexuality was going to be questioned by some, which doesn't bother me really.

It's probably better if you think i'm gay. It most likely makes me ten times more intimidating.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 05:01 AM

I agree.

^^they just want the same rights we have .. for you to say they cant have certain rights but you can is pretty arrogant

Speakonitgod, you have really surprised me.

I guess you are from San Fran, but still, i never would have thought you would say that.

Maybe i should stop confusing your posts with diggy's and food for thought's

ALCATRAZ
05-19-2009, 05:17 AM

the definition of marriage has been changed just as many times if not more than the holy bible ... what youre saying is that you should have certain rights but others shouldnt... its just a ridiculous way to think ... diggy

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 05:29 AM
This wasn't a religious issue any way, just a legal one.

You can be married within a multitude of faiths, the union is specific to any religion.

ALCATRAZ
05-19-2009, 05:35 AM
on a side note gays are gay as fuck though ... a lot of racism in their community ... and they won't give up about their plight being the same as american slavery ... that shit makes me wanna fuck a fag up just to let em know how easy they have it

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 05:47 AM
Look at them:

its because they know the more fags there are, the more chances an average joe can smash dime poon.. feel me..

SKANK HILL
05-19-2009, 05:51 AM
I agree.

Ironic. Should the white man accept the black man as an equal?

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 05:53 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/30sa4b8.gifur such a fag

SKANK HILL
05-19-2009, 06:09 AM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8706/hducs.jpg

Full blown fucking faggot you are that's why you married a woman who resembles a man. Poof. Now shut the fuck up and go back to living on youtube for rest of the day.

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 06:13 AM
key word: woman

u only fuck real ruffneck aussie men..lol

SKANK HILL
05-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Incorrect, as always. Go try and find your dick.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-19-2009, 06:25 AM
This wasn't a religious issue any way, just a legal one.

considering america is the biggest christian nation, and the word marriage is a religious one, i think it is a religious issue.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 07:58 AM
America is the antithesis of a Christian nation.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-19-2009, 08:25 AM
according to exit polls, if only whites (and asians) had voted prop 8 would not have passed. hispanics and especially blacks, ironically, were the most opposed to granting homosexuals equal rights to marriage.

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2008/11/05/18/prop8.source.prod_affiliate.4.pdf

PS. being denied the right to marry seems to me a little bit like being denied the right to do heroin...

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah, minorities are funny like that.

Complain about injustice towards them and in turn perpetrate such injustice.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Hmmm, gay marriage? That's quite normal here since a while now.
I don't care if two men (or two women of course) get married. It's their business.
All those bible-reading freaks probably don't get it...but that just shows how intolerant religion is.

Senator C. Palantine
05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Gay marriage is for faggits.

no, really, it is.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-19-2009, 09:00 AM
True true.

Or......i only support gay marriage if both chicks are hot. Bwhaha.

Senator C. Palantine
05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Skampoe gets so wound up about gay marriage that sometimes he struggles to keep his hands steady while plucking his eyebrows.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Embryonic Crusadah!

Robert
05-19-2009, 09:46 AM
State marriage should not have anything to do with religion in a secular society.

Diggy continues to fucking stun me.

check two
05-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah, you don't need to have somebody of a religious stature to get you married.

IrOnMaN
05-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Why should we care who's gay? Is this effecting any of us financially? Is this effecting any of us emotionally? No.

Why should we care about someone's love life?

SKANK HILL
05-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Because the "oppressed" love to oppress.

IrOnMaN
05-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Because the "oppressed" love to oppress.

Ok. That makes sense but it's stupid, though. If I see two gay chicks holding hands in public, I am not going to frown my face because it's not effecting me. It's not a problem. I don't see how a gay couple holding hands in public can be a problem. If it is, please tell me why?

It's like a black guy who walking into a mall that is mostly filled with whites wearing a 7x white t-shirt, air ones, a baseball hat, has an afro, walking like a thug, speaking ebonics. People will automatically become scared because a black guy is looking and talking funny. Is he bothering anybody? No. He's just minding his own bussiness.

Security comes, asks the man questions, security trys their best to get him angry, then a fight. Black man goes to jail because people were scared of him when he was doing nothing. This happens alot.

Why should I be scared of a gay couple?

Senator C. Palantine
05-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok. That makes sense but it's stupid, though. If I see two gay chicks holding hands in public, I am not going to frown my face because it's not effecting me. It's not a problem. I don't see how a gay couple holding hands in public can be a problem. If it is, please tell me why?

It's like a black guy who walking into a mall that is mostly filled with whites wearing a 7x white t-shirt, air ones, a baseball hat, has an afro, walking like a thug, speaking ebonics. People will automatically become scared because a black guy is looking and talking funny. Is he bothering anybody? No. He's just minding his own bussiness.

Security comes, asks the man questions, security trys their best to get him angry, then a fight. Black man goes to jail because people were scared of him when he was doing nothing. This happens alot.

Why should I be scared of a gay couple?

ironman makes a good point; while we're busy worrying about what faggits are up to, negro's are fucking innocent whites up in shopping malls.

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Incorrect, as always. Go try and find your dick.
hmm FOUND IT! wanna see?

fag:loser:

IrOnMaN
05-19-2009, 06:24 PM
ironman makes a good point; while we're busy worrying about what faggits are up to, negro's are fucking innocent whites up in shopping malls.

This is what I'm talking about. I'd say about 60% of the threads in General Chat forum are about dicks, cum, gay men, butts, balls, men, etc. It's like you people welcome homosexuality in your homes but at the same time, you guys have a fear of gay people. Like blacks have a fear of whites and whites have a fear of Mexicans and blacks. The same thing applies to gay people. It all has to do with fear.

What in the hell do you want?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Don't blacks and mexicans fear eachother also, Ironman?

They certainly do shoot each other frequently.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Ironman is dropping fucking jewels in the last two posts.

Serious jewels.

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Lolololol

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 09:52 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00802/SNN1431C_280_802643a.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Skampoe man, like man, all you do is post irrelevent images and complain about shit and talk shit about shootings and stuff and it's really starting to get to me man, on a really personal level, and i just really want you to start contributing to this site in the way i know you can man and if you don't start doing it soon i'm likely to get really emotional man.

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
skampoe man, like man, all you do is post irrelevent images and complain about shit and talk shit about shootings and stuff and it's really starting to get to me man, on a really personal level, and i just really want you to start contributing to this site in the way i know you can man and if you don't start doing it soon i'm likely to get really emotional man.
wat the fuck do u contribute mother fucker...

INF
05-19-2009, 10:19 PM
pat paid his dues.

skamp u paid ur dues. only like 50 ppl here should actually be able to post. the rest need to fall back.shit looks retarded sometimes.I seent it.

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I payed dues like no other werd is bond sun, since i came on here never had a name change never fronted like i was some one i wasnt and i got shit from all the vets and vats from ''the great days'' heat all the corpse mu fuckaz allem yo and i always clapped back never rode no dick never hated on no one for no reason always came thru wit the real skampoe da gawd all dy err day no days off black... I rly should be made admn whoerd...

diggy
05-19-2009, 10:52 PM
I payed dues like no other werd is bond sun, since i came on here never had a name change never fronted like i was some one i wasnt and i got shit from all the vets and vats from ''the great days'' heat all the corpse mu fuckaz allem yo and i always clapped back never rode no dick never hated on no one for no reason always came thru wit the real skampoe da gawd all dy err day no days off black... I rly should be made admn whoerd...

That should be ill.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 11:34 PM
wat the fuck do u contribute mother fucker...

Yeah, i wasn't being serious...

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2009, 11:37 PM

wuz that a verse?

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 02:19 AM
pat paid his dues.

skamp u paid ur dues.

the internet has never been so real

Durag
05-20-2009, 04:02 AM
since i came on here never had a name change

never fronted like i was some one i wasnt

and i got shit from all the vets and vats from ''the great days'' heat all the corpse mu fuckaz allem yo

and i always clapped back never rode no dick never hated on no one for no reason always came thru wit the real skampoe (KAM FRU WIF DUH HEAT!)

da gawd all dy err day no days off black... I rly should be made admn whoerd...

Amen to that.

So many qoutables.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-20-2009, 05:09 AM

i feel like this is an important post. the kind of post one makes just before being assassinated. skampoe be careful.

IrOnMaN
05-20-2009, 11:40 AM
This is what I'm talking about. I'd say about 60% of the threads in General Chat forum are about dicks, cum, gay men, butts, balls, men, etc. It's like you people welcome homosexuality in your homes but at the same time, you guys have a fear of gay people. Like blacks have a fear of whites and whites have a fear of both Mexicans and blacks. The same thing applies to gay people. It all has to do with fear.

What in the hell do you want?

Don't blacks and mexicans fear eachother also, Ironman?

They certainly do shoot each other frequently.

Most whites fear mexicans and most whites fear black and vice verusa. You know, Mexicans are immigrants who are poor and blacks are...you know. It's just a continue cycle of hate. The same thing applies to gay people.

begongo
05-20-2009, 12:03 PM
well I read it again, and now I have the same question he had

don't blacks and mexicans fear each other also?

SKAMPOE
05-20-2009, 12:20 PM
imjusssayin..

neo n tha matrix
05-20-2009, 04:50 PM
because their favourite rappers kiss men with wet lips ...

LMFAO!!!!

Imma have to agree with Pat on this particular issue.

Personally I could care less either way but, who are we to tell someone they cant marry someone of the same sex. I dont see why people have such a big problem with it. Like senator said, why would you care?

I say, "Whatever floats your boat"

Senator C. Palantine
05-20-2009, 04:52 PM
aSIeAV78jnk&feature=PlayList&p=0A31F9D57212685A&index=0&playnext=1

check two
05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Black and mexican gangs get along in prisons.

SKAMPOE
05-20-2009, 06:22 PM
black n brown always been at war, but against the whoight man we come 2gether.