PDA

View Full Version : Northstar - For every will there is a way - Album

duotone
11-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Yo the album is out on iTunes now.

Did anyone buy it?
I dont like to buy digital music (mp3)... just want it analog... in my hands you know?

here it is...
"Nortstar - For every will there is a way"
http://www.songcastmusic.com/albums?zoom_query=24966

www.northstardynasty.com (http://www.northstardynasty.com)

does anyone know if its comin out in stores on cd??

peace...

WhoBeTheTruest
11-14-2008, 01:18 PM
does anybody have any info on this album?

album covers, reviews, tracklist anything?
i think northstar is unfairly hated on..sure they're not everybody's flavor, but they can be mad entertaining.

who's got info on this?

Jammin
11-14-2008, 01:20 PM
i heard its a bad album

Mic Tyson
11-14-2008, 09:31 PM
is it wit chambermusik? and who produced it

WhoBeTheTruest
11-25-2008, 07:55 PM
anybody heard this album yet?
i would like to copp a hard copy if thats even possible

Mic Tyson
11-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Ask christbearer. He's. Back on here

duotone
11-26-2008, 04:27 AM
yoyo
i wrote a mail to chris bearer....
a guy named a johnson answerd with this...

yo it is coming on c d next year fam thanks for the support also peace!

so its comin....

Pattch82
11-26-2008, 05:16 AM
"FOR EVERY WILL THERE IS A WAY" GREATEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND FROM THE GREATEST GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND "NORTHSTAR"

/\/\/\ That's what it says on one of the North Star websites, bigging themselves up a lil too much me thinks!

Haha!

Mic Tyson
11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
i heard it on itunes, sounds pretty tight actually. it seems better than their first one, but ill let yall know when i get it

christbearer
01-13-2009, 05:20 PM
"FOR EVERY WILL THERE IS A WAY" GREATEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND FROM THE GREATEST GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND "NORTHSTAR"

/\/\/\ That's what it says on one of the North Star websites, bigging themselves up a lil too much me thinks!

Haha!fuck you the shit is the truth and you know you cant rise higher than the truth there for yo the greatest group in the history picka paka puun aka period point blank! peace!

Pattch82
01-14-2009, 05:10 AM
fuck you the shit is the truth and you know you cant rise higher than the truth there for yo the greatest group in the history picka paka puun aka period point blank! peace!

You say you speak the truth, but in declaring North Star the greatest group in the history of sound you're tellin' big fat pork pies mate!!!

EPMD, NWA, Sunz, Killarm, DPG, Tribe Called Quest, ALL BETTER THAN NORTH STAR!!!

Peace!

duotone
01-14-2009, 09:10 AM
You say you speak the truth, but in declaring North Star the greatest group in the history of sound you're tellin' big fat pork pies mate!!!

EPMD, NWA, Sunz, Killarm, DPG, Tribe Called Quest, ALL BETTER THAN NORTH STAR!!!

Peace!

you missed the best of all...
the reason why we are here...
remember WU TANG ?! ;)

i dont know if GangStarr counts... but i would add this up

christbearer
01-14-2009, 03:22 PM
you missed the best of all...
the reason why we are here...
remember WU TANG ?! ;)

i dont know if GangStarr counts... but i would add this upyo he right if you gone bang at least bang the tang as for me speaking the truth shit that is the truth my truth life is what you preceive it to be meaning if you believe you are the best yo you are others will eventually follow suit i I AS YOU CAN TELL BELEIVE AND KNOW IM THE BEST LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU NORTHSTAR IS THE BEST YA DIG AND OH YEAH WU TANG MAN IS WHY YOU HERE YO DUOTONE YOU SEE HOW MANY HATERS IS ON THIS SITE DUDE CAN T EVEN SHOUT THE CLAN HOW DISRESPECTFULL TRIBE CALLED QUEST, EPMD DPG,NWA I MEAN THEY ALL HOT YET GO SIT DOWN SON PEACE DUOTONE STAY KEEPING IT G

duotone
01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
yo bearer... if you are bearer from northstar...
i already recogniced the hater here... its sad... but what the fuck...
i def. will buy every wu (clan or affiliate) shit i can get (hard in germany to get underground-stuff)... without any question or preview... cause wu is mostly still a sign for quality to me .

cant wait to get "For every will there is a way" on CD to update my collection.

peace from germany...
keep on representin...

northstar or killabeetz has to come to germany again...

christbearer
01-14-2009, 04:08 PM
yo bearer... if you are bearer from northstar...
i already recogniced the hater here... its sad... but what the fuck...
i def. will buy every wu (clan or affiliate) shit i can get (hard in germany to get underground-stuff)... without any question or preview... cause wu is mostly still a sign for quality to me .

cant wait to get "For every will there is a way" on CD to update my collection.

peace from germany...
keep on representin...

northstar or killabeetz has to come to germany again...FA SHO FAM THATS PEACE AND IM GOING GOING BACK BACK TO GERMANY GERMANY!! PEACE!!!

Pattch82
01-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Hater? I certainly am not a hater! And as for not shouting out Wu-Tang, it's a bit fuckin' obvious isnt it? I'm on a Wu-Tang forum so it kinda goes without sayin!

Check back through every single one of my previous posts, I ain't no hater, if something is good it's good, if it's whack its whack!

I made one post about a dumb comment that you made and suddenly I'm the hater? I think not! You're on this forum all the time dissing Cilvaringz and all sorts, and I'm the hater?!

I own the first North Star album, I have the Westcoastkillabeez album too, and I will more than likely cop the new one if it comes out on CD, I ain't no hater! I just thought in my opinion you were talking shit about being the best group in the history of sound!!! Come on man, in the history of sound? REALLY?!

But, each to their own I suppose!

Peace!

christbearer
01-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Hater? I certainly am not a hater! And as for not shouting out Wu-Tang, it's a bit fuckin' obvious isnt it? I'm on a Wu-Tang forum so it kinda goes without sayin!

Check back through every single one of my previous posts, I ain't no hater, if something is good it's good, if it's whack its whack!

I made one post about a dumb comment that you made and suddenly I'm the hater? I think not! You're on this forum all the time dissing Cilvaringz and all sorts, and I'm the hater?!

I own the first North Star album, I have the Westcoastkillabeez album too, and I will more than likely cop the new one if it comes out on CD, I ain't no hater! I just thought in my opinion you were talking shit about being the best group in the history of sound!!! Come on man, in the history of sound? REALLY?!

But, each to their own I suppose!

Peace!yo you see this is the shit i love about being hands on with the fans! first of all you not a hater you just miss guided because the difference between you and me (besides me being the greates man that ever walked the face of the planet earth)iswe both showed some hate yet you went out of yo way to hate on me sun someone ask me a question about if i thought anybody was wack from the killa bees i told the truth ya dig cilvarings i thought was wack for sometime now as a matter of fact since the killer bee tour when sun tell me and sho and b9 that the wu w was dead and shit aint poping no more when dude was on a wu tour nobody would have even recognize dude if he was not down with wu you no that so to me that shit is wack as crack!!!and that is something i felt for a min. i just didnot put it out there because i aint a hater i checked him on it then and i was good! peace thanks for you support!

WhoBeTheTruest
01-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Peace Christ you are the fuckin' man!
Fukk these haters you can't please everyone u know!
So whats the deal with this album?? I'm still dying to hear it...let us know when it will be available to the masses.

christbearer
01-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Peace Christ you are the fuckin' man!
Fukk these haters you can't please everyone u know!
So whats the deal with this album?? I'm still dying to hear it...let us know when it will be available to the masses.
100YO I APPRECIATE YOU GOD,THE ALBUM MOST DEFFY THIS YEAR LOOKING TO MAKE THIS MONTH HAPPEN.AND OH YEAH YOU KNOW I ALREADY KNOW IM JUST HERE FOR THOSE WHO GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ME. ALTHOUGH I LOVE THE HATE BEACUSE AS YOU KNOW I TO HATE SOMETIME,FOR THOSE WHO SAY THEY LOVE EVERYBODY REALLY DONT LOVE NOBODY PEACE! WHO BE STAY KEEPING IT G!

THE MASON
01-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Yo Christ man

im waitin on hard copies of this, so i can ride around bumpin this and shit, i aint feelin the whole internet shopping scene, buddy just got punked 40 bones from a bank

this gettin pressed up soon? i need this

christbearer
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Yo Christ man

im waitin on hard copies of this, so i can ride around bumpin this and shit, i aint feelin the whole internet shopping scene, buddy just got punked 40 bones from a bank

this gettin pressed up soon? i need thisFA SHO FAM ITS COMING IN FEBUARY FA SHO EARLY FEB PEACE!

duotone
01-15-2009, 04:38 PM
sorry pattch if it sounds that you are an hater..
its very hard that christ said that he and northstar is the best that the world has ever seen... its not true...to me the best is really WU TANG CLAN... enter the 36th cahmbers is THE SHIT:... and all debuts... like liquid swords (this is an amazing disc ... 100 Points out of "10") but they are very very good... i liked "bobby digital pres. northstar" and northstar killa beez very very much... it's still bangin my ears.... i got more than 100 cd's of wu and affiliates... and i listn to them all in a row... 1 cd 2 days... than the next... and i'm happy when they are rotatin on my decks... its not the sound and vibe of '93.....
but here are so many haters on the page...
i really pray for a new age of the wu... KILLARMY HAVE to release a new album... same lile SUNZ OF MAN... and so on... i was happy to hear that north did a new album...
i cant wait for the next killa beez album RZA predicted
but i'm also sad that devine or the wu management has a very bad politic with their affiliates... many turned their back to wu... SAD... very SAD.... i thougt it is a FAM... but it's all about the money and devine killed it...

i hope you know what i mean... sorry ... i'm german...!!!

PEACE... christ... go on like that... sounds good...
RAP needs a new revolution... FUCK THE FAME INDUSTRIE:....

Tracks
01-16-2009, 02:45 AM
wack juice.

Pattch82
01-16-2009, 03:43 AM
its very hard that christ said that he and northstar is the best that the world has ever seen... its not true...to me the best is really WU TANG CLAN... enter the 36th cahmbers is THE SHIT:... and all debuts... like liquid swords (this is an amazing disc ... 100 Points out of "10") but they are very very good... i liked "bobby digital pres. northstar" and northstar killa beez very very much... it's still bangin my ears.... i got more than 100 cd's of wu and affiliates... and i listn to them all in a row... 1 cd 2 days... than the next... and i'm happy when they are rotatin on my decks... its not the sound and vibe of '93.....
i really pray for a new age of the wu... KILLARMY HAVE to release a new album... same lile SUNZ OF MAN... and so on... i was happy to hear that north did a new album...
but i'm also sad that devine or the wu management has a very bad politic with their affiliates... many turned their back to wu... SAD... very SAD.... i thougt it is a FAM... but it's all about the money and devine killed it...

Peace fam,

I'm exactly the same, I own well over 100 wu and wu-fam CD's (all originals) so when christ bearer comes on here saying I'm hating, it's just bull shit! I spend my hard earned money month in month out on supporting wu product! I ain't got nothing again Christbearer or North Star as a group, if he says the new album is bangin', I'll make my own mind up when I cop it, but as for saying its the greatest album in the history of sound, if he thinks that, then thats his opinion yo, but I have my reservations thats all.

And, yo, def waiting on that Killarm reunion, that shit is gonna be SICK!!! As long as the majority of the beats are 4th Disciple and maybe a few Falling Down beats!

A new Sunz album would be bangin too but I dont see this happening anytime soon, I dont think relations are all that good with Razah & Priest at the min! Not sure wots up with Prodigal, havent heard anything from him in a looooong time!!!

Peace!!

WhoBeTheTruest
01-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Peace fam,

I'm exactly the same, I own well over 100 wu and wu-fam CD's (all originals) so when christ bearer comes on here saying I'm hating, it's just bull shit! I spend my hard earned money month in month out on supporting wu product! I ain't got nothing again Christbearer or North Star as a group, if he says the new album is bangin', I'll make my own mind up when I cop it, but as for saying its the greatest album in the history of sound, if he thinks that, then thats his opinion yo, but I have my reservations thats all.

And, yo, def waiting on that Killarm reunion, that shit is gonna be SICK!!! As long as the majority of the beats are 4th Disciple and maybe a few Falling Down beats!

A new Sunz album would be bangin too but I dont see this happening anytime soon, I dont think relations are all that good with Razah & Priest at the min! Not sure wots up with Prodigal, havent heard anything from him in a looooong time!!!

Peace!!

Everybody's taking CB's claim wayy too serious. He just boastin' and braggin', which is what every MC should feel. I mean seriously, does anyone think that anybody could legitimately claim that they are the greatest in the history of sound?? The absurdity of that claim is what makes Christbearer so entertaining. Y'all way too serious with this here.
No beef or nuttin'...Just thought I would add my 2 cent.
In the meantime, can peeps stay on top of this situation? I'm waitin' to hear some new Northsteezar!!

Mista JpKoff
01-30-2009, 07:29 AM
Everybody's taking CB's claim wayy too serious. He just boastin' and braggin', which is what every MC should feel. I mean seriously, does anyone think that anybody could legitimately claim that they are the greatest in the history of sound?? The absurdity of that claim is what makes Christbearer so entertaining. Y'all way too serious with this here.
No beef or nuttin'...Just thought I would add my 2 cent.
In the meantime, can peeps stay on top of this situation? I'm waitin' to hear some new Northsteezar!!
you damn right

SKELETOR
11-04-2011, 03:40 AM
arrived this week! thanks to wu-international

http://dvd-area.net/hk3.jpg

Edgar Erebus
11-04-2011, 05:08 AM

2D8MmaSezLo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
that's the way of hip hop,every artist thinks they are the best in the game,thats how it's sposed to be..christbearaer..what up lord of the universe?

hotnikks
11-04-2011, 08:59 AM
The first album is 10x better than this. This is barely passable!

David Daniel Davis
11-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I hope this arrives in stores; I would definitely cop it; need some new art though; this is the third time they are using that image.

jsofunky
05-03-2012, 10:40 AM
album wuz good