PDA

View Full Version : Ive really been feeling President Bush (no homo) since Obama was elected

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2008, 05:17 AM
peace to bush, ive really liked what hes been saying about Obama as president since Nov 4th, hes been eloquent and extremely gracious and complimentary. Not forgetting Obama has spent 2 years slating Bush. Its like he himself looks excited about it all. When he was talking about it will be a stirring sight watching the Obamas walk into the Oval office, and today he said they will bring a real feeling of family back to America, I think he is right.

Cant say im gonna miss him, but people are REALLY DUMB and naive for targetting Bush for all the bullshit of the last 8 years, its the people in the shadows around him telling him what to do. H's been a victim because he really isnt bright at all by very manipulative people. They funded and put Bush there because they knew they could control him once he got there.

fuck Cheney though, he IS leviathon.

SKANK HILL
11-12-2008, 05:20 AM
the fact you indentify an enermous amount of situations as homosexual enough for you to say NO HOMO indicates you're a faggot of the highest order ...

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2008, 05:46 AM
^the fact that you, tonarm terrorwrist (no homo), constantly post pictures of men kissing men for the enjoyment of other men (pause), shows that YOU ARE actually

diggy
11-12-2008, 05:50 AM
peace to bush, ive really liked what hes been saying about Obama as president since Nov 4th, hes been eloquent and extremely gracious and complimentary. Not forgetting Obama has spent 2 years slating Bush. Its like he himself looks excited about it all. When he was talking about it will be a stirring sight watching the Obamas walk into the Oval office, and today he said they will bring a real feeling of family back to America, I think he is right.

Cant say im gonna miss him, but people are REALLY DUMB and naive for targetting Bush for all the bullshit of the last 8 years, its the people in the shadows around him telling him what to do. H's been a victim because he really isnt bright at all by very manipulative people. They funded and put Bush there because they knew they could control him once he got there.

I'm feeling you on this.

I saw Bush say good things about him. I saw Bush smile genuinly and was actually happy. That's why I was also feeling Bush.

NO HOMO!!!!!!!!

SKANK HILL
11-12-2008, 06:04 AM
^the fact that you, tonarm terrorwrist (no homo), constantly post pictures of men kissing men for the enjoyment of other men (pause), shows that YOU ARE actually

says the guy who posted 5 gifs of men pouring champange on other men ...

says the guy who is infatuated with the man who kisses men on their wet lips

you = faggot

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Your comments are REALLY DUMB

The idea of of a figurehead such as the President is to be finally accountable for what occurs under their leadership.

The President should take responsibility for it.

Just letting you know.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2008, 06:13 AM
r.i.p DIRTY!! I miss this nigga, Wu died the same day dirt

b2-5GSjZvW8

J-Cee
11-12-2008, 06:24 AM

Yeh.cause he knows he'll be assassinated.....

Ritter
11-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Saying NO HOMO is gay. That's like a cripple saying 'move along'

J-Cee
11-12-2008, 06:37 AM
ODB died on my birthday..will never forget the day....

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Saying NO HOMO is gay.

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaahha

FAILED

JamSix
11-12-2008, 07:04 AM
haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaahha

FAILED

Naw the dude has a point, if you need to say 'no homo' then surely there is a homosexual thought in your mind that you need to dispel by saying those 2 words (which no straight man should have to do) . Its like you need to convince yourself that you're straight. Closet homo imo.

J-Cee
11-12-2008, 07:13 AM
^true..i never seen the point of saying it...

Edgar Erebus
11-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Nah, nah, you bugging. I'ma explain to you why Ghostlaced keeps on saying no homo.

Because Cam'ron says it, so Ghostlaced must repeat those words as often as possible, because that way we might actually have an impression he's just like his idol, and not just a self-hating retard from Birmingham, UK. That's why he must also repeat "u mad" and keep on e-swaggering, 'cause he wants to be just like him.

When I think better about it, he even has a reason to say no homo. Okay, keep on.

ilzPotent
11-12-2008, 08:29 AM

WHAT? :? Are you serious? Do you know anything about his blood line? He comes from a long line of criminalistic carnivores. Stop spreading theses absurdities, its cramping your style.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Nah, nah, you bugging. I'ma explain to you why Ghostlaced keeps on saying no homo.

Because Cam'ron says it, so Ghostlaced must repeat those words as often as possible, because that way we might actually have an impression he's just like his idol, and not just a self-hating retard from Birmingham, UK. That's why he must also repeat "u mad" and keep on e-swaggering, 'cause he wants to be just like him.

When I think better about it, he even has a reason to say no homo. Okay, keep on.

ahahahaa slim dick no homo following me about still, i think you should end all of your posts when speaking about me with no homo because there are so many of them you follow me about everywhere on the forum, youre acting like a sour bitch I blew off (no homo) one night lol

i dont idolize any rapper slimdick, i leave that to eurofags and women

Edgar Erebus
11-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah keep projecting... You know that I read you like a book so now you have this need to try to make a clown of me.

But you keep failing.

I might even talk to you like a man once you stop hating yourself.

Crackhead Bob
11-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Of course Bush is happy, he never really wanted the job in the first place.

RIINØ
11-12-2008, 11:10 AM
i dont idolize any rapper slimdick, i leave that to eurofags and women

LOL, arent you a woman from birmingham europe with a madlib avatar ???
seems like someone has a SERIOUS identity crisis

KERZO
11-12-2008, 11:32 AM

Can you not see through the bullshit...Bush has GOTTA act like he cares cos you saw what happened to mccain, he'll go down as one of the biggest morons in history.

Obaba had 4x the cash though so he was bound to win......and is that eminem in yer sig ghostlaced,hahahaha just joking (totally homo)

seems like someone has a SERIOUS identity crisis

^^^and thats coming from rino the german wu-tang consort...

http://www.german-business-etiquette.com/img/15-german-stereotypes.jpg

RIINØ
11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
^fukk outta here with your non-pants wearin ass
http://www.trash-online.ch/images/kilt.jpg

RIINØ
11-12-2008, 11:47 AM
SCOTLAND-CLAN AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH
http://www.rema-concerts.de/kuenstler/bmp/bmpneutral/schottenrock-1.jpg

KERZO
11-13-2008, 08:10 AM
^is that a chick or a dude sitting down in that pic?????..i guess being scottish aint as bad as germans since you tried to annihilate a whole race but it's cool, we'll forget about it for now...

http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/Braveheart.jpg

Essen Sie Scheiße und Würfelwurstjungen!!!!