PDA

View Full Version : Blunt Wrap Dilemma(where`s my potheadz at?)

DRUM_GOD
11-12-2008, 02:16 PM
I wonder if there is a 100% safe blunt wrap?I went from dutches to bluntvilles thinking since the bluntville does not directly touch the tobacco,it would be considered safe.THEN,I read somewhere that they make the blunt/cigar PAPER out of TOBACCO STEM PULP.It`s cheaper to manufacture than conventional paper.

I`m really not tryna fuck with tobacco.PERIOD!!

I had a brass pipe but the shit kept getting clogged.

I`m leaning toward a bong,but half the experience is in the rolling of the blunt.

Anybody have any CONCRETE science regarding cigars/blunt wraps??

My thinking is that since TOBACCO is harmful when smoked,the stems of the plant is equally harmful to use as paper.

Help your fellow pothead out.thanks

Longbongcilvaringz
11-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Very confusing thread.

Um, weed is "harmful when smoked"...

Is the question whether tobacco from a cigar is more harmful than rolling paper when smoked?

I think the differences would be negligible.

But yeah, i am very confused by your post really.

Dirty Knowledge
11-12-2008, 02:55 PM
try plastic blunt wraps they are 100% tobacco free and shit like that but I personally won't smoke them ever again...they're hard to keep lit and just don't feel right to me. They might be good in your situation though.

Crackhead Bob
11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
The tobacco wrapped around blunts is not the same as the tobacco in cigarettes which contains arsenic and other poisons. I've been smoking strawberry Phillies for years. They are the cheapest and least harsh blunts there are. split it around the glue strip and remove the glue strip for the least harsh smoke of all.

On the other hand, those wraps they sell with the flavors cannot be good at all. They are loaded with chemicals and are pretty much disgusting.

abasi
11-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Ez rolls

drippie k
11-12-2008, 03:56 PM
fuck it i roll with tobacco...easier to keep burn n keep lit

supreme M
11-12-2008, 04:55 PM
yo why dont u roll spliffs insted? i know blunts are better and shit, but its more expensive and as u mentioned you get the fuckin tobacco crap in it..
there are alot off papers u can use thats made off hemp and are really thin.. but u need to learn how to roll a joint, properly, first
ive seen how some us cats roll theirs, like this:
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/joint-gum.jpg

wich looks like shit and taste like ur rolling with a fuckin newspaperr

this is how a spliff should look like:
http://www.freethinkingatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/spliff.jpg

with the filter, the thin paper and the cone shape

ps. i dont roll mine wiff tobacco, since i fuckin hate it, but you can still roll your spliff like above

food for thought
11-12-2008, 05:55 PM
look, beatifulcock is right.

the tobacco that blunt sticks are made out of is not the same as the poison in ciggeretts.

so if u enjoy smoking blunts i wouldnt trip on the whole tobacco in blunts thing.

I actually read somewhere that your lungs have self-cleaning organsims that clean your lungs of smoke residue,dust and shit monthly or some thing like that.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 03:35 AM
hahahahaha

drippie k
11-13-2008, 05:11 AM
i break the filter off a cigarette, mix all the tobacco with hash (or else its impossible to smoke) with marijuana only use half the tobacco maybe less...then roll the joint around the cigarette filter and pull out the cotton, rip in half n put the smaller half in so when you smoke you dont get as much tobacco stuck in your teeth

so if youre seen, it looks like a cigarette

food for thought
11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
^ lol

do not do that

THE MASON
11-13-2008, 11:54 AM
i smoke blunts when i party, i use cigar wraps find it easy

roll me a nice cannon and jus walk the party, not to concerned if it goes out, i just re light it lol

im more of a bong person, 3 or 4 tokes on the regular basis per sitting, more if needed
but if you concerned about tobacco stick to yo plain rollin papers,

or try those cellulose pieces of shit that look like plastic

supreme M
11-13-2008, 11:55 AM
^ lol

do not do that

the fuck do you know about smoking hash you fucking fake ass smoker??? i bet u aint even seen hash before, fucking homo
the fuck u laughing at, the dude is correct, thats how ya do it ya fackin homo
im sick off ur pretend stoner image, fuck off

"my dorm room is the smoke room"

lmao eat shit and die
http://www.gameguru.in/images/duke-nukem-forever-1.jpg

supreme M
11-13-2008, 11:56 AM
"the lungs have organisems that clean the lungs monthly for dust and smoke residue"

smh

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 11:57 AM
I think he was saying something about how cigarette filter supposedly filter thc.

I usually just make one from some card.

food for thought
11-13-2008, 11:58 AM
wtf ? get the fuck outa here

i been smoked hash in the middle east while your bitch ass was in middle school hoe, the real shit sdtraight from afganistan bitch they called the shit Osama

lol i was referring to mixing weed with tobacco to roll a fake ass joint bitch

u keepi tabs on a niga lol

gotta go to class bitch im a get your ass thou wheh i get oput

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 12:00 PM
haha, fuck this guy is an idiot.

THE MASON
11-13-2008, 12:01 PM
ye thats what i do use a piece of card

plus ima smoker so i aint gonna waste a good cigerette lol

and hash can be smoked numerous ways, so stop bitchin personally i like hot knife for that shit, get right fucked or just mix a little hash into the blunt to slow the burning

besides hash oil is where its at anyways

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
This guy is the type who is more concerned about HOW he is smoking, and HOW other people are smoking, and what they are smoking is called, and how it looks...

Than actually enjoying being high.

Some people mix tobacco and weed, get over it you faggit.

For some people it's probably a good way to save weed.

Some people just prefer it that way.

Why the fuck do you care?

It's just personal preference.

I also particularly enjoy these fuck wits who actually think weed is good for them.

"I heard somewhere that your lungs just clean themselves!"

For a weed smoker, your pretty fucking angry and on edge food for thought.

Calm down.

supreme M
11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
wtf ? get the fuck outa here

i been smoked hash in the middle east while your bitch ass was in middle school hoe, the real shit sdtraight from afganistan bitch they called the shit Osama

lol i was referring to mixing weed with tobacco to roll a fake ass joint bitch

u keepi tabs on a niga lol

gotta go to class bitch im a get your ass thou wheh i get oput

lol fag

haha, fuck this guy is an idiot.

ja

and drippie said he replaced the coutton shit with cardbord like shit
cuz the real cig filter filters the thc, yes

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Yeah, he said he used half or whatever.

I don't know, i'm skeptical that a small half of a cotton filter is really going to harm your high that much anyway.

It's just easier to me to roll a filter from some card.