PDA

View Full Version : Do you fit a stereotype?

begongo
11-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Do you ever feel like some of your actions have their premises in your cultural background? If yes, which actions and which stereotypes do you fit?

prrra718
11-12-2008, 07:33 PM
stereotypes are silly...so is this thread =(
________
Yamaha XV535 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_XV535)

DJMethods
11-12-2008, 07:34 PM
irish alcoholic.
irish anger/irish jolliness

I'm always happy as fuck but skitz when mad, I was assured this is an Irish trait by my Irish family.

The Hound
11-12-2008, 07:50 PM
what's your stance on potatoes?

Prince Rai
11-12-2008, 08:06 PM
if i step onto a bus i am a terrorist apparently. don't get me started on airplanes///

Olive Oil Goombah
11-12-2008, 08:08 PM
lol.

yes i fit a stereotype. guess which one.

check two
11-12-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm part Irish, but I'm not an alcoholic, so I don't fit that part of the stereotype. My friend's girlfriend is Irish/Italian and she fits the stereotype of having a horribly bad temper. In fact, he brings the Irish/Italian thing up, like it's an excuse to act like the Incredible Hulk or something.

Dokuro
11-12-2008, 08:34 PM
no nooo no no no im so farr out there but all of you know that

DJMethods
11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Hahaha@The Incredible Hulk. most people wont get the Irish anger till they encounter it, my Dads the same, can just switch and go fucking apeshit.

And its no excuse, but its funny to see reactions after!

TSA
11-12-2008, 08:40 PM
I fight the stereotype of being black and liking phick women
im also lazy when im lazy (sounds wierd but im really lazy when im lazy and really hardworking when im hard working but no comfortable median)
I love chicken
My dad's been in nigeria for a year and im claimed as a dependant, this gave me the right to file for foodstamps and i did
Im loud
my eye buldge out of my head when i see phick white wimmen

http://a420.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_638e020ba812028ce88edea330aa3fab.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=236562246&albumID=256872&imageID=9341591#a=256872&i=14076370)

The Hound
11-12-2008, 08:43 PM
i drink large amounts of beer so that fits the australian/german thing ...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Definatly not

Mr. X
11-12-2008, 08:49 PM
I like beer, pasta, pizza, potatoes, chicken, watermelon, big family events, hip hop, titties and asses so I guess that covers the italian, irish and black stereotypes.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
funny how most who have responded are either Irish or Italian. We must be the most stereotype of the whites. Maybe its a Catholic thing.

HANZO
11-12-2008, 09:05 PM
apart from a few things pretty much yeah.

The Grandmaster
11-12-2008, 09:08 PM

Mr. X
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
It's cause we have the better stereotypes. British have that bad teeth stereotype and the french have that their women don't shave one. As soon as someone says their german, someone is screaming brautwurst or "HEIL LE FRUHER".

Dokuro
11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
dude i typed my name in in google and this was one of the selections
hiphopmusic.com:: September 2003 Archives (http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=7&q=http://www.hiphopmusic.com/2003/09/&ei=j40bSb3nLYiwmQeJz63WCA&usg=AFQjCNFYWmwJpJt9iNgXXF7950-wMG4FBA)

Staten Island's Wu-Tang Clan is a musical collective that appropriates the .... Breed (with ridges and contours) and the Great Dane (an extra-large condom). ...
www.hiphopmusic.com/2003/09/ - 52k - Cached (http://74.125.113.104/search?q=cache:jVlKJqO8i-sJ:www.hiphopmusic.com/2003/09/+the+great+dane+wu+tang+corp&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us&client=firefox-a) - Similar pages (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=related:www.hiphopmusic.com/2003/09/)

DUMBO
11-12-2008, 09:37 PM
if you are black, chances are you always fulfill a stereotype because they are contradictory. if you are aggressive you are a violent anti-social brute, if you are passive you are submissive and weak. catch-22. and i can go on....

that's the mind fuck of white supremacy.

ilzPotent
11-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Not a chance, I hand pick my carpets clean. ^O^

Blackula Spectacula
11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Not a chance, I hand pick my carpets clean. ^O^

OCD?

btw .. I don't do/sell or export coke or kill ppl for randsom money.

I do like Coffee .. but i'm allergic to it .. I get the shakes after drinking a cup. *shrugs*

Art Vandelay
11-12-2008, 10:36 PM
do you give head (to guys) blackula, or do you stay true to the stereotype.

TSA
11-13-2008, 01:11 AM
as far as nigerian stereotypes

im loud(in comparison to nigerians im quite and reserved)
im disorganized
im always late
im dramatic (in comparison to nigerians im quite reserved)
i say OOOOhhhhmmm when i frustrated
i have a big head
i have a big nose
i argue alot
im assertive (in comparison to nigerians im quite reserved)
I live beyond my economic means

Tyler Durden
11-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Im an English white guy/wigger/racist/murderer/gay/rapper

So yea.

My teeth are awesome and white

Durag
11-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Obviously im irish and yeah i think i fit a few sterotypes

-I LOVE alcohol and going drinking, and getting drunk, and fighting drunk, and doing stupid shit when drunk, basically anything involoving alcohol i love.
-I do have a bad temper too
-Im normally easy going and friendly, like most Irish, until something pisses me off and i lose my temper
-Have great pride in being Irish
-Be best friends with people from other parts of the country when Ireland are playing in the world cup, then go back to fighting and hating them after
-Can be too laid back when i shouldnt be, and am late a lot
-Family is important
-Hope England lose in the world cup, and every tournament they enter, because of the 800 years of war, oppression and violence that happend hundreds of years ago, and doenst really effect me at all
-Fuckin hate the UVF and the UDA fuckin loyalist pricks

Although i dont hate the english people in general, and im not a supporter of the IRA in general (their original ideals, yeah, but their just a huge criminal organistation now, and dont have anything to do with their original ideals).

And idk what this shit is about potatoes, yeah we had a famine hundreds of years ago that killed a million people and another million emigrated, but were just like any other country now.

although roast and boiled potatoes are my favourite

Tyler Durden
11-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I love potatoes, we could be brothers.

So you hate on England during the world cup?

I always support all the UK knowing that none of us will get anywhere.

I guess all English are racist during the world cup though.

Drunken Irish bastard
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeselvistheking/pic/0000z7p6

drippie k
11-13-2008, 05:56 AM
for the spanish part:
i love drinking wine, eating 5 types of different ham while watching a Barcelona vs. Real Madrid soccer game, i play soccer n pretty damn good i think, i cant stand portuguese they are insignificant and do nothing ever, i take naps often in the afternoon, i'm pretty hairy, took flamenco lessons as a kid, i know several don quijote stories, i move my hands a lot when i talk, i talk pretty loud ("illooooOOOO!!)...but i hate bullfighting it is cruel and gay...but the outfits are actually kinda cool

the ecuadorian part:
i like reggaeton (guilty pleasure), love shrimp n rice n spicy food

american part:
i eat fast food quite often, love hip-hop, i think mexicans are lazy (apologize to all my beaner friends) and i think canada should be turned into a huge parking lot for americans to park their hummers n suv's

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 05:57 AM
Sort of .

- I eat pasta a lot and like it a lot.
- Most of the food i like fits into an Italian cuisine category.

But, i'm not very loud or anything, i don't gesticulate wildly when i speak, i don't drink much red wine really.

The other part of me is like Scottish, but yeah, i don't know what a Scottish stereotype is...

I sometimes get a scotch/coke when i got out...

Tyler Durden
11-13-2008, 06:00 AM
^^^you spilt your red wine on that last comment cos you were moving your arms around too much^^^

Scottish people like golf, fighting and hitting English people with golf clubs, fighting and drinkning while fighting

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 06:01 AM
I like drinking, i don't mind fighting, i don't play golf, i don't really like the english people that are in Australia.

drippie k
11-13-2008, 06:01 AM
Sort of .

But, i'm not very loud or anything, i don't gesticulate wildly when i speak, i don't drink much red wine really.

The other part of me is like Scottish, but yeah, i don't know what a Scottish stereotype is...

do you play log throwing sports while wearing a plaid man-skirt??
say "aarrrgggghh" and know more than 3 bagpipe players?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 06:08 AM
No i do not.

Is this what i should be doing,

kurupt_kw
11-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Nope not @ all:

Being Born in Canada:

- I dont play hockey, nor was ever really good @ it
- I dont like or make maple syrup.....I prefer the artificial corn syrup shyt
- I dont ever say 'eh' unless it's like once in a blue moon
- I dont say 'aboot' which I think originated from South Park, otherwise I've neevr heard/seen that stereotype besides that show/movie
- I've seen a beaver maybe 2wice in my life, and never a moose...thats further up north
- I can speak a bit of conversational french, but otherwise I hate the language, and think it sounds like a ditch pig.
- I hate Celin Dion, Brian Adams, Nelly Furtado, and Alanis Morrisette with great passion....
- I dont live in an igloo, nor do I travel by dog-sled
- I've never come into contact with Sasquatch

I co-sign this shit. I hate French with a passion. I like hockey but can't skate so I play floor hockey instead. Fuck maple syrup it's all about Aunt Jemima butter syrup. I do say eh, well mainly hey but it's pretty much the same.

Other than that I am a complete shit mix of blood lines from Austrian, German, Mexican, American, etc.

IrOnMaN
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Most people say that I don't act black enough. I don't talk ebonics to blacks and talk normal to white, asians, mexicans, etc. I don't wear hats or shop at malls to buy expensive clothes to empress women. I've never been in the streets or anything like that. And I smile when I take pictures. To most blacks and mexicans, I'm one soft mofo.

To whites, asians, arabs, etc., I'm a good guy because I take care of my responsibilities. I have a part-time job, I'm a senior in college (one semester to go), I have my own apartment, etc.

The only stereotype that I think I fit is not having good oral communication skills. I have great writing skills but my social skills are just shot because I mostly stay to myself!

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 11:43 AM
OCD? I'm getting better though. I used my mother's chapstick, I wiped it first, several times but I used it nonetheless. :mmmyah:

I don't wear alot of colors.
I laugh LOUDLY otherwise I'm pretty quiet.
I don't gossip.
I am fashionable *D (2 closets - Casual and business and sneakers and shoes) but would rather talk about sports or race my car (undefeated). :thumbup:
hmmm,

I'm definitely not a stereotype.

BRONZBODY
11-13-2008, 11:51 AM
im a black man in america....what stereotype do i not fall under???

begongo
11-13-2008, 11:54 AM
im a black man in america....what stereotype do i not fall under???
thing is ... do you act like everybody expects you to act? or are you a pussy like Ironman?

Durag
11-13-2008, 12:00 PM
^^Hahaha

What stereotypes do you fall under begongo

WARPATH
11-13-2008, 12:06 PM
yup

IrOnMaN
11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
thing is ... do you act like everybody expects you to act? or are you a pussy like Ironman?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Since I'm black, you expect me to fit the common stereotypes. I haven't met your expectations. People judge. Are you're judging based on common bullshit! It's like if you saw a man who looks like a drug dealer. You walk up to him because you need some meth. You ask him and he curses you about because he is not a drug dealer. You saw, you judged, and you assumed. Then he punches you and you run like a common crackhead. Therefore, you made yourself look like an ass by doing that. Bitch ass muthafucka!

If I were white or asian, I don't think you would've said that.

BRONZBODY
11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
thing is ... do you act like everybody expects you to act? or are you a pussy like Ironman?i eat pussy if thats what ur asking??? but no im a 6 foot 3 300 pound black man that gets followed but mr hussien each time i go into his gas station and alll a nigg wants is a fucking bag of chips

each time i go into a elevator at the job i got some retarded ass white bitch clutching her purse for dear life(like that would fucking stop me)
i stopped on the highway one day to help an old lady change her tire,she gets scared outta her mind jumps in her ride locks all her doors and proceeds to call 911....do u see where im going with this?

i cant sepak for ironman my nigga but the only time i turn pussy is when my mom is around...cus sometimes that lady scares the hell outta me.....

IrOnMaN
11-13-2008, 12:11 PM
WOW!! Why don't you take the stairs like I do? Question. Is being a gentlemen is being pussy? Is being a man being a pussy?

Durag
11-13-2008, 12:18 PM
i eat pussy if thats what ur asking??? but no im a 6 foot 3 300 pound black man that gets followed but mr hussien each time i go into his gas station and alll a nigg wants is a fucking bag of chips

each time i go into a elevator at the job i got some retarded ass white bitch clutching her purse for dear life(like that would fucking stop me)
i stopped on the highway one day to help an old lady change her tire,she gets scared outta her mind jumps in her ride locks all her doors and proceeds to call 911....do u see where im going with this?

i cant sepak for ironman my nigga but the only time i turn pussy is when my mom is around...cus sometimes that lady scares the hell outta me.....

HAHA, yeah that happens everywhere to whatever the sterotype is of a 'scumbag' or someone whos 'dangerous'. I get that as well, people clutching their bags, and shit, just coz i talk with an accent and look a certain, thats deemded trouble in my area, but i wouldnt be looked at twice if i was anywhere else.

You probably wouldnt be looked at twice if you were here, and people certainly wouldnt be afria of you coz you were black. Its all to do with where you at.

check two
11-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Yeah, what's the deal with people looking angry in every picture they get taken? It's considered soft to smile once in a while in a picture? lol And people usually look like douchebags throwing up fake gang signs in a picture or giving the middle finger.

begongo
11-13-2008, 12:50 PM
^^Hahaha

What stereotypes do you fall under begongoI think I fall under the balkanic stereotype

I believe that western-europeans are naive and stupid overall, and I do believe it is my duty as a person to cheat them and exploit them

I genuinely don't understand people who refuse bribes ... as a matter of fact my dad himself taught me when I was small that everybody has a price written on their forehead, you just have to see it

I can't really focus on elaborating right now, I'll find more arguments later

Blackula Spectacula
11-13-2008, 01:03 PM
OCD? I'm getting better though. I used my mother's chapstick, I wiped it first, several times but I used it nonetheless. :mmmyah:

I use to have OCD really bad when i was younger... I use to constantly brush my teeth. It got so bad that my mom would have to hide the mouth wash, tooth paste and my tooth brush because i was ruining my gums and enamel. but then i would still find way to clean my teeth, whether if it was with a napkin or something clean.

I've gotten better at controlling it, it's heard to control it when i get stressed though.

supreme M
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
healty: ya
drink way to much: yes, lol
wintersports: fuck yea i snowboard
laid back: haha yea it will all work out somehow, dont stress it
only eat fish: nah hell no fuck fish
blond: na
tall: ya

so thats 2 no's from all the stereotyics i could think off

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Hmp, I disinfect my phone if someone else uses it.
I clean my desk once or twice daily. (never more than 3 times)
I scrub my house on hand and foot with bleach
I hand pick my carpets clean
I have no body hair...ICK!
I bathe at least 3 times daily..Lunch time at work included.
I order the same thing in certain restaurants everytime I go.
My car smells stupendous...
and if your breath smells bad - please don't try to kiss me..ugh!

Maybe just a wee bit Obssessive, hell, I'll even take Compulsive....

BUT I REFUSE THE WORD DISORDER....Its everything but. I don't think any of that is disorderish. So perhaps we can revert to OC and let it die there...

Thanks.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 02:19 PM
You take a bath at work?

How is that possible?

Where do you work?

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 02:24 PM
HA!! I go to the gym here. We have a hotel across the way and we have many perks. I work at an international law firm... pretty big. =0)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
I see.

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 02:29 PM
:$

Longbongcilvaringz
11-13-2008, 02:33 PM
haha.

I just can't imagine hitting the showers in my lunch break every single day.

Showering that much can't be good for your skin.

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I moisturize....often. Oil of Olay - Quench...smells heavenly.

Prince Rai
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
HA!! I go to the gym here. We have a hotel across the way and we have many perks. I work at an international law firm... pretty big. =0)

hi,

which law firm if you dont mind me asking. :)

check two
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
ilz,
Don't you have eyebrows?

Shogah
11-13-2008, 04:31 PM
I think I fall under the balkanic stereotype

I believe that western-europeans are naive and stupid overall, and I do believe it is my duty as a person to cheat them and exploit them

I genuinely don't understand people who refuse bribes ... as a matter of fact my dad himself taught me when I was small that everybody has a price written on their forehead, you just have to see it

You from balkan? Cuz i'm balkan and i'm so curious what do you consider balcan stereotypes so i could see if i can affiliate myself to them.

-also convinced that west euros are a bit dumb

Peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I am from scotland

I have head butted some1 once - but apart from that not really

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-13-2008, 04:58 PM
People never believe me when I tell them I'm Jewish.

Theyre always "REALLY? You're Jewish??!? You don't LOOK Jewish" And they mean it as a compliment.

So I guess i don't come off as very jewy, but in my spare time I enjoy controlling hollywood, manipulating the world banking system, counting my money, pitting the anglo-saxon white man against the blacks in order to further propagate the jewish conspiracy, and killing jesus, so whatever.

11th Chamber
11-13-2008, 05:05 PM
^^ no jew fro?

11-13-2008, 05:09 PM
No, I rock the low buzz, no straight razor, but no guard on the clippers

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 05:16 PM

Its not that Western Europeans are naive or stupid, its that the rest of the world does not understand the decency of their culture.

Shogah
11-13-2008, 05:17 PM

Theyre always "REALLY? You're Jewish??!? You don't LOOK Jewish" And they mean it as a compliment.

So I guess i don't come off as very jewy, but in my spare time I enjoy controlling hollywood, manipulating the world banking system, counting my money, pitting the anglo-saxon white man against the blacks in order to further propagate the jewish conspiracy, and killing jesus, so whatever.

I SO feel what you're saying, cause my grandfather was a jew, so i am part Jew.
Sometimes i recieve phonecalls from people i know for years, and they be like
"You are REALLY a jew??", and i'm like YES, well actually my grandpa is bla bla bla..
And they be like "You wear kipa and do all the customs???".
and i say well... not realy.
So funny how people just put you in stereotype form.

Aside from that i look very jewy even if im not all out jew.
With jewy nose and hairstyle and all that...

-The A to the Z-
11-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Stereotyping me?

Well I suppose I fall into the Stingy South-Asian category.

But Lord knows I have better hygiene habits than them suckas.

That's about it I believe.

-The A to the Z-
11-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh!

And the crayzee Muslim too.

''Look out - he's Muslim!''

begongo
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Its not that Western Europeans are naive or stupid, its that the rest of the world does not understand the decency of their culture.
how many times have you been to europe?

KERZO
11-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Good thread...gotta answer back to some of these posts..

http://a420.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_638e020ba812028ce88edea330aa3fab.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=236562246&albumID=256872&imageID=9341591#a=256872&i=14076370)

Inspectah Deck would be fucking proud of this dudes eye....

Sort of .

I knew you have something scottish about ya from the way you acted. You usually find cerebral people are scottish and you act a bit weird too,haha

I like drinking, i don't mind fighting, i don't play golf, i don't really like the english people that are in Australia.

Well those are a few scottish stereotypes straight away.

do you play log throwing sports while wearing a plaid man-skirt??
say "aarrrgggghh" and know more than 3 bagpipe players?

I don't :dududu:

i eat pussy if thats what ur asking??? but no im a 6 foot 3 300 pound black man that gets followed but mr hussien each time i go into his gas station and alll a nigg wants is a fucking bag of chips

Yeha i seen yer pic and your a big ass mawaphucka..So you trying to tell us your a big softie bronz?? hahaha

I use to have OCD really bad when i was younger... I use to constantly brush my teeth. It got so bad that my mom would have to hide the mouth wash, tooth paste and my tooth brush because i was ruining my gums and enamel. but then i would still find way to clean my teeth, whether if it was with a napkin or something clean.

I've gotten better at controlling it, it's heard to control it when i get stressed though.
Well thats a insightful reflection of your personality...i shall now think of you cleaning your teeth whenever i chat with ya,haha

I am from scotland

I have head butted some1 once - but apart from that not really

Just the once? you ever drink those irn bru alcopops..those things suck the muttnuts.

You jewish? hahahhahahahhaha

Well i don't really fit any stereotype. my pops was a lazy stoner and my mum has always been a worker. My dad liked american/brish rock and heavy metal. My mum was a major reggae and bob marley fan and she used to play bob marley vinyl ALL THE FUCKING TIME so i copped all the original vinyl when i got some turntables.

I listened to wu since the mid nineties but also listened to heavy rock like korn & limp bizkit years ago. I used to do loads of sports like rugby, skateboarding, american football and i used to cycle about alot.

Lately i just work and smoke weed with my mates, spend time with my girl and our daughter. Produce the occasional track and plan mad trips to places like amsterdam, spain and prague.

I do fit some stereotypes like drinking strong alcohol, partying like a madman, walking aboot the hills although i don't believe in the loch ness monster, i have'nt worn a kilt since i was 14 and i don't have any ginger hair.

I am a scottish stubborn bastard though and i do tend not to give a fuck sometimes,lol

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 06:00 PM
how many times have you been to europe?

ok, maybe that doesnt work for Western Europe. But over here in America, non-whites don't understand the decency of the white mans culture.

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 09:44 PM
ilz,
Don't you have eyebrows?

Yeah - Of course I do. Never seen them... I got two of them.

Oh I get it...ha ha smart ass!!

Blackula Spectacula
11-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Hmp, I disinfect my phone if someone else uses it.
I clean my desk once or twice daily. (never more than 3 times)
I scrub my house on hand and foot with bleach
I hand pick my carpets clean
I have no body hair...ICK!
I bathe at least 3 times daily..Lunch time at work included.
I order the same thing in certain restaurants everytime I go.
My car smells stupendous...
and if your breath smells bad - please don't try to kiss me..ugh!

Maybe just a wee bit Obssessive, hell, I'll even take Compulsive....

BUT I REFUSE THE WORD DISORDER....Its everything but. I don't think any of that is disorderish. So perhaps we can revert to OC and let it die there...

Thanks.

i just shower once or twice a day .. thats as far as my OCD goes.

You so Carazy Ilz

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 10:01 PM
crazy in a good clean way though. I don't stalk people...
I've had stalkers...it sucks wind. :nonono:

Blackula Spectacula
11-13-2008, 10:05 PM
yeah not good for the immune system.

ilzPotent
11-13-2008, 10:06 PM
thx doc... its eaten the shallack off my desk - i think its a pretty contrast to the shiny parts...like under the phone and unde the monitor... makes tohse spots....you know...kinda special..^O^

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 10:10 PM
At least we have clean females here. thats a turn on.

but damn ilz, im guessing you are definately a swallower (cuz you dont want it on you) or you avoid it at all costs.

drippie k
11-14-2008, 07:00 AM

you guys in eastern europe talk funny...sounds like youre choking on tin foil:(

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
At least we have clean females here. thats a turn on.

but damn ilz, im guessing you are definately a swallower (cuz you dont want it on you) or you avoid it at all costs.

wow you like to just get all into the personal aspects ehh?? :learning:

Olive Oil Goombah
11-14-2008, 05:37 PM
im nosy....shooot me....hehe

check two
11-14-2008, 07:01 PM
ilz is good at 'things' and she's clean about it. I'm not going to get anymore specific.

The Hound
11-14-2008, 07:13 PM
i definately do NOT fit most of our local stereotypes of a white australian

i'm not a patriot who drapes himself in the national flag
i hate aussie rules
i love meat pie with tomato sauce
i love beer

i don't know ... i'm not a typical white australian i know that much ...

Z3RO
11-14-2008, 07:39 PM
GOOD QUESTION...........
I DRESS LIKE A SKATER, LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND HIP-HOP..
STILL I GET ASKED DO I KNOW WHERE TO GET WEED (I dONT SMOKE)
AND GET HASSLED BY FUCKING BOOTLEG CD PEDDLERS WHO SAY THEY
GOT ANY CD I WANT. I ASKED THIS JACKASS IF HE HAD THAT NEW GZA
HE SAID WHO'S THAT. I THEN ASKED IF hE GOT THE NEW LIL WAYNE
THIS NEGRO PULLS OUT HiS WHOLE CATALOG.....FUCKERS.

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm a nerd that masturbates over pictures girls post on WuCorp.

that fits the Australian stereotype/

cap
11-15-2008, 12:27 AM
-also convinced that west euros are a bit dumb

yes we're so dumb,thats why we got some of the best economies,health care,and all round good quality of living in the world!
and thats why a lot of you fucks tie yourselves to the bottom of trucks just to get in our countries,kiss my hairy ass!!

Shogah
11-15-2008, 11:00 AM
And you west euros just can't wait to runaway from your 6 days per week 20hours per day work time, and come to some normal country and relax a bit......
To smoke in public places and drink on work days...

just face it, it wont hurt

check two
11-15-2008, 12:39 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=COO7q9abhPzXWhDYBRhaMgiX3uvDPpsm-A

prrra718
11-15-2008, 03:09 PM
GOOD QUESTION...........
I DRESS LIKE A SKATER, LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND HIP-HOP..
STILL I GET ASKED DO I KNOW WHERE TO GET WEED (I dONT SMOKE)
AND GET HASSLED BY FUCKING BOOTLEG CD PEDDLERS WHO SAY THEY
GOT ANY CD I WANT. I ASKED THIS JACKASS IF HE HAD THAT NEW GZA
HE SAID WHO'S THAT. I THEN ASKED IF hE GOT THE NEW LIL WAYNE
THIS NEGRO PULLS OUT HiS WHOLE CATALOG.....FUCKERS.

this post is supreme....so classic...
________
starcraft replays (http://screplays.com)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-15-2008, 03:22 PM
yes we're so dumb,thats why we got some of the best economies,health care,and all round good quality of living in the world!
and thats why a lot of you fucks tie yourselves to the bottom of trucks just to get in our countries,kiss my hairy ass!!

as a west european, you dont even have to lower yourself to scuffle with the sub human slavic cavemen of the east. I mean, you could make a list of how much smarter and more intelligent you are, but it would be too easy

DUMBO
11-15-2008, 03:28 PM
can't we all just get along?

Shogah
11-15-2008, 03:33 PM
can't we all just get along?

off course
i was just pointing that generaly west euros are considered dummy, of course that is not
based on a proven fact, but that is why it is called a STEREOTYPE.

Dummies

DrunkenMasta303
11-15-2008, 03:43 PM
i was just pointing that generaly west euros are considered dummy,

^LOL ; thats exactly what germans think about the rest of europe

me, i speak 4 languages (german,english,dutch,french) whereas the average german strictly speaks german

drippie k
11-15-2008, 05:14 PM
And you west euros just can't wait to runaway from your 6 days per week 20hours per day work time, and come to some normal country and relax a bit......
To smoke in public places and drink on work days...

just face it, it wont hurt
HA! he said "relax" in eastern europe...cmon man, you know the west has waaaaay more chilled out places than Slovakia...Slovenia....Romania...Latvia....Albania ....

We got Spain, who invented nap-time, France, probably the most visited country in Europe, Italy which has the best food & wine in the world

all those places are so down in the dumps that Western Europe is FULL of legal and illegal immigrants from there, busting their balls to wash car windows at stop-lights

DrunkenMasta303
11-15-2008, 06:09 PM
^^ X-actly

plus we got Deutschland which produces the best cars & beers in the world.

shoguh is just mad because he has to share his pants with his brother

HANZO
11-15-2008, 06:11 PM
lol a battle between east and west.. EUROPE!! lets get it on.

To begin with i would like to state West Europe has money.

Shogah
11-15-2008, 06:38 PM
it's not about the money, of course that west european countries are the most powerfull and prosperous, and thats not the question
But you're ignorant,
actualy english, french and germans are the americans of the europe, speaking of ignorance.
Thinking that every ex-east block country is like ethyopia......

Olive Oil Goombah
11-15-2008, 06:42 PM
this isnt even a contest. Eastern Europe has never been above the West. PLus, they are alot uglier for sure. Buncha Peja Stojakovic lookin Vlade Divac muther fuckers.

drippie k
11-15-2008, 11:11 PM
it's not about the money, of course that west european countries are the most powerfull and prosperous, and thats not the question
But you're ignorant,
actualy english, french and germans are the americans of the europe, speaking of ignorance.
Thinking that every ex-east block country is like ethyopia......
talk about ignorance, youre the one saying western europeans are dummies who work 20 hours a day for 6 days a week..i had weekends off and did 6 hours a day...i guess we'd rather work at real actual jobs than raise elk and live in houses made of stones and grass wearing pants made of wheat with names like Vlad, Histro and Dimitri

and since when cant we drink on workdays?? i order beer at burger king biatch, while you guys drink yak piss

which russian suck-up country are you from anyway??

Olive Oil Goombah
11-15-2008, 11:18 PM
its funny how eastern Europeans and Russian try to call West Europe and the US out on things like imperialism and/or slavery and the treatment of blacks in the US when they have done and continue to do the same foul ass shit. Even to their own people.
They think they are slick. Milosevic thought he was slick with Jesse Jackson....but did he think everyone would forget the genocide. LOL.
Classic.

The Hound
11-15-2008, 11:21 PM
shoguh is just mad because he has to share his pants with his brother

HAHAHAHA

this is olver bierhoff scoring the golden goal in euro 96

JerseyIronman
11-16-2008, 01:17 AM
lol why is everyone ripping on Eastern Europe all of a sudden, so its poorer and more fucked up. So is the place Wu-tang came from. There are some good people from there too im sure...

blend!
11-16-2008, 01:33 AM
lol why is everyone ripping on Eastern Europe all of a sudden, so its poorer and more fucked up. So is the place Wu-tang came from. There are some good people from there too im sure...

Good people are every where, but sadly bad people are also every where.
And wait a second, what?
So is the West Europe more developed, so what? Some countries in Eastern Europe are trying to follow the "big sisters" by joining in NATO, EU and other shit, but this doesnt helps, if the state itself doesnt have a picture of them in the future. Economy doesnt always brings the solutions. Yes, East is more fucked up, there is alot of mizery, alot of drugs and other shit. But how would you know that, cuz you dont live there. Matter fact, is pretty eazy for me, to sit in front of my PC, describing countries, but what this helps me if i never been there?

So Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia,... these countries havent got major luxury or ionno major state or something. But we sure can party. For having a good time, come visit Balkan.

P.S. Kosovo aint that bad. Last summer one 8-year old tried to sell me an AK 47 for 800, if I gave him 1000, i would probably get some more ammo. Sorry, had to tell that story.

TSA
11-16-2008, 02:06 AM
this isnt even a contest. Eastern Europe has never been above the West. PLus, they are alot uglier for sure. Buncha Peja Stojakovic lookin Vlade Divac muther fuckers.
thats a lie, the women own

jane darling
http://www.dvderotik.nu/dbimages/pornstars/572_jane_darling.jpg
http://www.ufuckhead.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/sandra_romain_amazing_ass.jpg
sandra romain

that Angel Dark or whatever her name is with a good tan

http://adultstarvlog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/jaelyn_fox_sandra_romain_hellfiresex.jpg
pwntography

Art Vandelay
11-16-2008, 02:06 AM
^^

http://www.freefoto.com/images/23/34/23_34_17---Virgin-Trains-High-Speed-Train-at-Edinburgh_web.jpg

begongo
11-16-2008, 05:00 AM
lmao look at all the white people getting all sensitive and fighting each other hahahahahhahahahahahahahh

blend!
11-16-2008, 05:39 AM
this albanian dude, rapper from Switzerland... hahhahhahaha, he stoled the nickname from LA The Darkman and is now called LA The Darkman CH ahhaahahha :D :D

drippie k
11-16-2008, 05:50 AM
what dont think there are poor places in western europe??

DrunkenMasta303
11-16-2008, 11:27 AM
this is olver bierhoff scoring the golden goal in euro 96

...against a team from eastern europe hahahhh, the west owns

supreme M
11-16-2008, 11:36 AM
lol at people bashing wester europe when their from east.
fucking faggots, we are like sivilized people and u are monkeys. dimitri go sleep in a match box with ur cold broke ass

Longbongcilvaringz
11-16-2008, 12:06 PM
What song is this? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66607)

DrunkenMasta303
11-16-2008, 12:27 PM
loll, look what i accidentally found bateman
http://www.orokos.com/kippyhiller/psycho.gif
whats the name of this movie ??

supreme M
11-16-2008, 12:30 PM
american psyco, its great

Robert
11-16-2008, 01:51 PM

Your job is running around sucking Wu Penis.....

Nahmean?

http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/huh.jpg

http://www.sho.cz/covers/cd_cover_56_f.jpg

tajeco
11-16-2008, 02:36 PM
No. Born in Des Moines, Iowa. Moved to Marin City, Cali. at age 6. Marin City at the time was 90% African American. I'm Caucasion. Marin City is in Marin County, which is one of the richest counties in the US (but still voted 79% for Obama). Besides Marin City and the Canal district (95% hispanic, which does not mean they make it poor, but it is cheaper housing). That's why in the mid-late 90's new apts and townhouses were built in the center of Marin City (where we used to ride dirtbikes) to bring up the income of the town, on paper. And a shopping center replaced the old flea market. Tupac lived in Marin City for awhile, and Ray Luv, and the group 51.50 (Bump A Bitch). Tupac got jumped when he came back into town for a festival and some dudes jumped him for talking trash about Marin City (they were also probably jealous), then Tupac pulled out a gun, and dropped it, his body guard picked it up and started shooting. A bullet hit a 6 year old boy in the head, on his bike 50 yards away, killing him.
I was cool with the people there because my family was involved with Little League (my dad coached, mom helped in the snackbar), and my mom worked at the school I went to. So the older kids liked them and were nice to me, so it made it good for me. It was a nice place to grow up.
I guess I should say, I lived kinda in the woods in a big house, my family home was in our family since 1908. The government took 22 acres (for $2,000 total) to build housing for shipbuilders in WWII. Many were African Americans from the South. When the war ended, they stayed, and brought their families, that's how it came to be mostly African American. We were not rich (dad a construction worker, mom a school secretary), we inhereted the house but no money. The money was written away to crooked-ass lawyers over the years. The house was to be sold and split 5 ways according to the will of my great-grandmother (sold in 2000).
I began to write rhymes and freestyle in the early 90's (does this sound like a biography). People would say "white people shouldn't rap, but T's cool, he lives in Tha Jungle", stuff like that.
Jeez, I could have just said, "no I don't fit a stereotype" instead of giving a history lesson.

tajeco
11-16-2008, 02:42 PM
I guess I could also say I'm a 220 pound vegetarian construction woker. Who believes in animal rights, but torture of violent offenders of the law (rapists, murderers to be specific). 2 favorite music groups are The Beatles, and The Wu-Tang Clan. WU-TANG-KILLER-BEATLES

Afficial_Nastee
11-16-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm unemployed, I'm on welfare don't have a degree, I'm a hookerlayer ....

I'm not an alcaholic YET (notice the capital letters), I ratha sell stuff , gamble or play the lotto than get a normal job cuz I'm not really what you call a "normal person"....

I hate fags, I hate jews....

I LOVE hot girls and gorgeous women....
Hip-Hop is my life....
I like eating ofcourse (mostly fast food)....

I'm always willing to support my brothers and sisters (especially if they're African)....

I'm a coloured boy with South African roots , I don't know which stereotype this is but you can call me coloured or brown trash I ain't got no problem with that ahaha....

Longbongcilvaringz
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM
South African's are so fucking annoying.

drippie k
11-16-2008, 05:43 PM
if theres a white south african dude, born n raised and immigrates to the US, becomes a citizen n all that, gets married, has kids....is he african-american?

Afficial_Nastee
11-16-2008, 05:44 PM
South African's are so fucking annoying.

Well you've got Black South Africans, you've got Coloureds and you've got Whites....

It would surprise me if you have met one or more persons of each race....

Longbongcilvaringz
11-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Met one or more of each race?

I have met white and what i'd called "African" South Africans.

The white South African's who come here are generally complete racists and bigots and general fuck wits.

Maybe i should have qualified that i meant white South African people who come to the Western coast of Australia.

check two
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
if theres a white south african dude, born n raised and immigrates to the US, becomes a citizen n all that, gets married, has kids....is he african-american?

Steve Nash was born in South Africa and moved to Canada at an early age. But plays ball in the US (a home in the US ?) So the answer is yes.

11-16-2008, 05:53 PM

The white South African's who come here are generally complete racists and bigots and general fuck wits.

Maybe i should have qualified that i meant white South African people who come to the Western coast of Australia.

I don't know any South Africans, but I can attest to the fact that 100% of the South Africans on this website are pure shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Yes.

Afficial_Nastee

I don't know many white South Africans so you can be right....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
I fit the stereotype of the pussy eaters.

I eat pussies.

Afficial_Nastee
11-16-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't know any South Africans, but I can attest to the fact that 100% of the South Africans on this website are pure shit.

Is that based on former Corp member named Ramesh? I know y'all had some beef or something like that.... And that he was banned cuz of something....

The Hound
11-16-2008, 05:58 PM
this seth efriken fits every black stereotype there is ... do you eat a ridiculous amount of bbq chicken? ... that will top it off

i met a bunch of whoight seth efriken's at the cricket a few years ago and the series before that ... bunch of wankers on both accounts ...

11-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Is that based on former Corp member named Ramesh? I know y'all had some beef or something like that.... And that he was banned cuz of something....

I never had beef with Ramesh.

I was actually one of the few people who somewhat enjoyed his antics. And I have never tried to get anybody banned. I don't believe in it.

For example, I might think that you are a faggot, but I don't want you to get banned for it.

Afficial_Nastee
11-16-2008, 06:01 PM
I never had beef with Ramesh.

I was actually one of the few people who somewhat enjoyed his antics. And I have never tried to get anybody banned. I don't believe in it.

For example, I might think that you are a faggot, but I don't want you to get banned for it.

Go and make some more threads about how y'all "white surbubanites" did something for Hip-Hop....
Keep believing that....

11-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Go and make some more threads about how y'all "white surbubanites" did something for Hip-Hop....
Keep believing that....

Wrong thread. If you would like to the address that issue with me, take it up in my classic "Hardcore Gangsta Rap" thread, located in the Hip-Hop Chamber.

In this thread, we were talking about stereotypes, and you being a fag.

WHy do all South Africans have such trouble staying on topic?

Afficial_Nastee
11-16-2008, 06:07 PM
WHy do all South Africans have such trouble staying on topic?

Cuz faggots like you start talking bullshit about South Africans on the internet why you don't even know any South Africans.... (guess what you're from suburbia....) so plz stfu....

11-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Cuz faggots like you start talking bullshit about South Africans on the internet why you don't even know any South Africans.... (guess what he's from suburbia....) so plz stfu....

That is why I qualified my statement by saying "South Africans on this website are faggots", not that all South Africans are faggots. That would be ignorant.

You said you hated jews, but I'm jewish, and you don't know me.

I bet we would get along great in real life.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-16-2008, 07:35 PM
apart from a few things i don't really fit a stereotype.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM
lol@ a south african claiming to kno anything about 'suburbia'

DJMethods
11-16-2008, 09:39 PM
I've met FUCKLOADS of Seth Africuns. White ones are the biggest fuckwits you'll ever meet, and look like their mothers breast milk was steroid laced.

Black Africuns are the chillest illest cunts that have no idea how to smoke weed. Rolling full buds into one joint without chopping it and shit haha

Koolish
11-16-2008, 10:45 PM
^hahaha

stereotypes? my family comes from drinking countries, and everytime i drink it's hard to stop, i love it, so the irish really comes out

Longbongcilvaringz
11-17-2008, 12:44 AM
haha at the South African faggit catching feelings while simultaneously being racist himself.

Proves the point i guess.

begongo
11-17-2008, 04:15 AM
good thread lol

drippie k
11-17-2008, 07:58 AM
http://www.directionsmag.com/images/product_reviews/BusinessMap3_5/europe.gif

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/01/West_Coast_Rap.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 08:42 AM
lol...he left out Ireland. ouch.

SHRAP
11-17-2008, 10:39 AM
irish blood and alcohol dont mix, thats why i do my best to try not to drink

DrunkenMasta303
11-17-2008, 12:40 PM
http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/14/bald_celebs.jpg

drippie k
11-17-2008, 04:55 PM
lol...he left out Ireland. ouch.
not my fault shit was like that....the irish are awesome, ive met a few of them out n about singin all loud n shit at like 5 am reeking of beer and irish car bombs