PDA

View Full Version : workout and nutrition thread

prrra718
11-12-2008, 07:18 PM
title explains it all...don't think we have a thread like this on here...so now we do...i was attempting 2 do handstand pushups today and i sneezed and busted my ass..
________
launch box (http://mflbvaporizer.com)

NIKLZ
11-12-2008, 11:59 PM
lol! that's why i only do those underwater.

Blackula Spectacula
11-13-2008, 12:05 AM
lmao

DJMethods
11-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Hardly work out since working and studying full time, only do cardio work, which is just a lot of running and cycling.

PALEHORSE
11-13-2008, 12:44 AM
eat to live not live to eat
let your food be your medicine

TSA
11-13-2008, 12:45 AM
yeah, thick gloots

awesome biceps

i hate going into gyms cause it's full of really homo dudes, and i live in nebraska, working out with a bunch of republicans is gay. They say and do the gayest shit when they're working out.

"yeehhh....bout to go over there and do a couple of squats....yeeahhh..."

EAGLE EYE
11-13-2008, 12:54 AM
http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/10/large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

it does not look that good in real life.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2008, 01:51 AM
yeah, thick gloots

awesome biceps

i hate going into gyms cause it's full of really homo dudes, and i live in nebraska, working out with a bunch of republicans is gay. They say and do the gayest shit when they're working out.

you can get a mean work out at home with just a wieght bench, chin up pole, and boxing bag, i have never been to a gym.

on the food topic: think natural, easy.

diggy
11-13-2008, 05:14 AM
http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM130W/02-MMM/Math/PaperWeights.jpg

Durag
11-13-2008, 07:10 AM
The most workout i do is walking a few steps to my car, and lifting pints.

And sex and masterbation. Thats literally about it.

prrra718
11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
yeah, thick gloots

awesome biceps

working out with a bunch of republicans oh shit that gave my abs a workout haha funny stuff right there....
________
NS500 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_NS500)

IrOnMaN
11-13-2008, 12:18 PM
I do 50 pushups a day and I walk about 4 miles a day.

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 12:08 PM
whateva sucka...stop lyin, you iz bitch-made....

Lol. I knew a faggot like you try to insult me to boost self-esteem. And how would you know, faggot? I just responded to the thread and input what I do daily, you faggot cracker! You don't have to believe me. If you don't like me, there's a ignore list, you faggot cracker! Or don't respond everytime I post because that says to me you're a faggot. I suggested you use the ignore list, okay. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about me, okay.

Back to the topic.

Durag
11-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Lol. I knew a faggot like you try to insult me to boost self-esteem. And how would you know, faggot? I just responded to the thread and input what I do daily, you faggot cracker! You don't have to believe me. If you don't like me, there's a ignore list, you faggot cracker! Or don't respond everytime I post because that says to me you're a faggot. I suggested you use the ignore list, okay. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about me, okay.

Back to the topic.

Hahaha

Ironman is god

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2008, 12:17 PM
You Faggot Cracker!

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 01:36 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I own your fucking soul...:lmao:

Ummm.....I'm afraid not. See, you think just because I said a few things about my life you can flame me? That's really common on message boards. The bottom line is that you're weak, inside and out. I only said that I do 50 pushups a day and walk about 4 miles a day because I live a mile from campus. What's the point of driving when you can just walk? Americans are so fucking fat and lazy. Then you responded to my post SO immturely.}:| Think about it. I'm finished with you, ok!

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 03:03 PM
And for the record:

1) 50push ups and walking is worth a whole lot of SHIT depending on what you're sticking in your body, and frankly u dont come off on me as the type who takes in a healthy lifestyle...u seem like the type who'd find themselves @ the bottom of a tub of Ben & Jerry's after the 1872634385 time you've been shot down by a female.

Like you haven't misspelled words.}:| Please don't talk about English and grammar.

Umm...you're wrong again, unfortunately. I eat healthy. How'd you come to the conclusion that I don't eat healthy? That's what I'm talking about. You're talking out of your ass about shit you have NO knowledge about. Ask before you jump to a conculsion. I eat apples, cereal, sandwishes, baked foods, etc. And I rarely drink soda.

Oh. The next time you want to post a numbers like 1872634385, be correct. It's 1.9x10^9

Here's the score: Ironman=2
The Doctor=0

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 03:19 PM
^^A fat person talking.

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 03:29 PM
LMFAO!!!! Dont you get tired of being wrong all the time?

Ask yourself the same question. What do you want from me? Do you want me to post a picture to show you that I'm in good shape? Dude....please!

Going to the gym is good, TSA. That is not an excuse. Do you have free time at night? I go to the gym at night mainly because there are less people and I have access to more exercise equipment.

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
^^Faggot mofo. I never said anything about swinging penises. Dirty little faggot!

BTTR KNG KOOL
11-14-2008, 03:59 PM
eat rye bread..

http://static.iltalehti.fi/terveys/ruisleipaHM_tr.jpg

all teh carbs u need

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 04:00 PM
@The Doctor: Incorrect. You're saying that I don't eat healthy. OMG!! Cereal is bad. Apples are bad. Bread is bad. Hell, I bet that you would say that 100% cranberry juice is bad. Earlier, you said that I probably eat unhealthy foods just fucking because. IT'S FOOD, YOU ASS WIPE! Fat motherfucker talking shit! You're probably eating Wendy's right now. You've lost, motherfucker!

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
^^Incorrect. You're showing that you care. Hate is a strong and powerful word. Plus, you don't even know me. How could you hate someone who you don't even know?

IrOnMaN
11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
^^Incorrect on so many levels. Lol at your clock-radio speaker attempt to flame me. Listen to me very carefully. I don't care about you and your little online life. I'm bitch-made? Then that means you're faggot-made. I'm going to let this bullshit go because that's what exactly it is. BULLSHIT! I suggested you let it go, too. Peace!

Blackula Spectacula
11-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey Doc .. hows it going ?

PALEHORSE
11-14-2008, 05:01 PM
eat rye bread..

http://static.iltalehti.fi/terveys/ruisleipaHM_tr.jpg

all teh carbs u need

thats teh best bread 2nd place is sprout bread, fuck white bread and wheat bread.
and yes they put flouride in the commercial ass breads

PALEHORSE
11-14-2008, 05:06 PM
p.s. dont put anything that has "spices" or natural flavors" on the ingredient list thats just good lobbying in action. there is like 1100 different chemicals that can be put in under these umbrellas. the same goes for artificial flavors and fragrance

Blackula Spectacula
11-14-2008, 05:09 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w192/dadrew117/AnakinSkywalker.jpg

cant complain......u?

hahaha whats with the Hayden Christensen Picture?

PALEHORSE
11-14-2008, 05:32 PM
^ exactly.

Thats why I always read the labels.....a common flaw for most who get mislead with sht like: 'healthy approved' with the green checkmark.....and such.....

yea the most common misconception about health is thats its not what you SHOULD eat but what you SHOULD NOT eat that is more important

prrra718
11-14-2008, 06:34 PM
You Faggot Cracker!

watz crack-a-lackin cuz?
________
genetically modified food (http://gmfoods.info)

prrra718
11-14-2008, 06:35 PM
does anybody actually take creatine or any of those workout "suppliments"
________
jailbreak (http://jailbroken.org)

prrra718
11-15-2008, 03:37 PM
^^gracias
________
RC112 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_RC112)

Suga Duga
11-15-2008, 04:11 PM
example: My one buddy was on creatine for over 6 months, whereas I had another buddy who was on liquid speed for god knows how long......anyway, both got to the point of usage, that without taking their regular 'fix' they couldn't work out...if they forgot it, they'd pack their shit and leave, or just avoid the gym entirely for that day until they got it in them.....kinda like the same scenario as ganJa......there's no addictive additives, but it fucks with your seratonin level which causes you to crave the THC and all that junk....it becomes 'dependable'.

wow, your buddy takes creatine without knowing how to use it correctly? for 6 months without a break?

that's stupid, and I'm not surprised that he faces some problems now.

normally you take creatine for 8 weeks, followed by a break that lasts 4 weeks. then you start again.

So bottomline, I say if you're really considering taking that creatine shit or whatever, then u might as well just go take anabolic steroids instead (not promoting that shit either...just making the comparison) because at least with steroids you'd get to your goals quicker then with creatine.....

could you plz stop giving misinformation on such a serious subject?

comparing creatine with steroids, and you call yourself a "personal trainer". smh.

supreme M
11-15-2008, 04:21 PM
^ wordlife i was on that creatin bullshit for a while not so long ago, i dident notice any improvement from using it, while a friend got excellent progess from using it...
i traded him mine for a hamburger lmao

PALEHORSE
11-15-2008, 05:50 PM
eat 100% organic and if u havent, detox and flush all that shit out our body and start eating organic now

HANZO
11-15-2008, 06:14 PM
jus train and eat properly. do it right and most likely you should get results. i would like to emphasize eating, thats really the most important part of a training program.

if this shit dont work. take steroids.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-15-2008, 07:08 PM
dont over eat....drink water. do sit ups and pushups. If you want to stay in 'regular guy' shape.
get the perfect pushup, its easy.