PDA

View Full Version : She Gave Me Her Number..

Tito
11-13-2008, 12:09 AM
After My Last.. I Stick .. In .. Then As You Change.. Try Not To Make.. It Was Good.. A Second Time... Never In Your Mouth.. How Does It Suck So Well.. My Sentiments. . In Bed... And In The Nude... I Elect.. A Friend.. Made Me Sweat... To Facilitate... And Become.. A Leader.. I Must Believe.. Everything.... Is Important... Downhearted.. . My Mecca... We Macked.. Once... But Since.. Then.. Two Play By Play.. Fools.. With No Curse... What To Do... ^^^usage Can Strike.. Goddesses... Oil And Dirt.. Not Yet .. Washed... Away... The Purport.. In A Circle.. Mario.. Kart.. Do You Not Feel Like ... This... Punctual.. For The Sex... ! ... A Video Camera... ^^ Fries.. Florence.. And ... Bell Or Huntington... Park... An S T I Backwards... Bell.. Passed... The Bridge... Understood... Revived.. The Land.. Kudos... C Pixel... Snow.. No Snow.. Just Ingenuous... A Sunny Day... Veritable... Life... ^^ Too Much .. Kim... ! Too Much Sun ... Gives.. Me .. A Rash.. An Unclad... Time..

When I Was Fifteen ... I Was Ugly... On This Day.. A Cute Ass Baby... The Nesquick.. Of Lower California... Before Him In The Past.. H ... The Shape Of A Person.. Sauntering.. Over Class... The Door.. Was .. Fingers.. A German... Tampering.. Honeyed.. The Jurisdiction.. Is Not Special.. Edition... Hospital.. Shoes... Good Or Bad.. Some Are Casual..