PDA

View Full Version : global gay condition roll-call....

DUMBO
11-13-2008, 09:04 AM
you guessed it: it's time for the annual global gay condition roll-call. that is, when you tell us how gays and lesbians are doing in your society or culture.

global gay conditions roll-call rules:

1. State your culture/society
2. State how the gays are doing in said culture/society

I'll start:

1. Jamaica(n-Canadian)

2. Not doing so well, getting punked and kilt on the regular.

begongo
11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
canada is fuckin homo paradise, you ain't bullshitting nobody with that getting punked on the regular in canada ... at one point they even wanted to make sex reassignment surgeries free

what you said only applies to jamaica

Durag
11-13-2008, 12:13 PM
1. ireland
2. doing ok, they get bet up by gangs of scumbags regulalry, but overall, their pretty much accepted.

There was a gay march a while ago, i was drinking all day and had to go to the atm. i heard a bit of commotion but didnt pass much heed. as i was walking to the atm, i noticed lots of people walking alonside me holding banners and shouting shit. Being drunk, i didnt know what was going on, so i started shouting as well.

I was thinking this was a laugh, and i was gonna ring the boys, but then i noticed 3 fellas dressed as angels walk in front of me, then a guy dressed in pvc, then one wearing feathers, and three manly lookin women in overalls. I then began to wonder, so i turned around and looked at the banner, and to my horror, i saw "SLIGO GAY PARADE 'O8", and i panicked. My life flassed in front of my eyes, as on lookers gawped and cheered. I had just joined the gay parade without realiseing it. I shouted "FUCK IT" at the top of my lungs which just focused more attention on me.

With that i took a swift left out of the parade and ran home, subject to the mockery and jeers from people i knew who had spotted me.

Had i accidently joined? Had i subconciously joined the parade without realzing it? Was i actually gay? These questions haunted me for the next hour, until i watched "big butt invaders" or something, and had a monumental wank. After that i knew i was ok, so i returned to the pub, and put this devastating experience behind me.

netscape check two
11-13-2008, 01:01 PM
1. ireland
2. doing ok, they get bet up by gangs of scumbags regulalry, but overall, their pretty much accepted.

There was a gay march a while ago, i was drinking all day and had to go to the atm. i heard a bit of commotion but didnt pass much heed. as i was walking to the atm, i noticed lots of people walking alonside me holding banners and shouting shit. Being drunk, i didnt know what was going on, so i started shouting as well.

I was thinking this was a laugh, and i was gonna ring the boys, but then i noticed 3 fellas dressed as angels walk in front of me, then a guy dressed in pvc, then one wearing feathers, and three manly lookin women in overalls. I then began to wonder, so i turned around and looked at the banner, and to my horror, i saw "SLIGO GAY PARADE 'O8", and i panicked. My life flassed in front of my eyes, as on lookers gawped and cheered. I had just joined the gay parade without realiseing it. I shouted "FUCK IT" at the top of my lungs which just focused more attention on me.

With that i took a swift left out of the parade and ran home, subject to the mockery and jeers from people i knew who had spotted me.

Had i accidently joined? Had i subconciously joined the parade without realzing it? Was i actually gay? These questions haunted me for the next hour, until i watched "big butt invaders" or something, and had a monumental wank. After that i knew i was ok, so i returned to the pub, and put this devastating experience behind me.

:lmao:

TSA
11-13-2008, 01:06 PM
1. in an american
2. they're feared in nebraskee. But they're doing alright and this new generation is more receptive of them cause it's not that deep and it's everywhere. I think with the liberal shift in the country, the dem majority and the ultra liberal obama in office this is a prime time for a gay MLK to come and do real things for real money.

right now is like a big repeat of the 60s