11-13-2008, 10:00 PM
ya huh ..untill you found out the song is about suckin dick

ONGHH

oDoUoSoKo
11-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Llmmaaoo^^

DJMethods
11-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Do you listen to the first half of the song only, or chose just to hear some black dude discuss dick sucking?

BIG D O
11-13-2008, 11:45 PM
that song was about gettin' head kid.....lol....fuck you talkin bout?

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 12:19 AM
Do you guys seriously skip the part about eating pussy? Like really, you NEVER hear the chick saying "and you can eat me out", or her whole fucking verse?

What. the. fuck.

"
and Im wishin a nigga would
go down kinda slow or even fast
I'm always sprung once I feel your tongue
In the crack of my ass, just eatin me-nigga
and you can e a t m e o u t
"

Do you skip this and go to the part about dicks or what? fa real.

food for thought
11-14-2008, 12:25 AM
watever son u go shot down

everybody knows that song was about getting dick sucked.

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Uh, no shit its about that.

I'm amazed people just listen to a dude talking about his dick, rather then a bitch talking about her wet pussy.

To the point where they didnt even know there was a chick on there.

just hard dick.

This is why hip-hop is called "gay" and albums with topless africans sell the most.

food for thought
11-14-2008, 12:32 AM
lol

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Uh, no shit its about that.

I'm amazed people just listen to a dude talking about his dick, rather then a bitch talking about her wet pussy.

To the point where they didnt even know there was a chick on there.

just hard dick.

This is why hip-hop is called "gay" and albums with topless africans sell the most.

what the fuck iz this DjMethod. All those I luv pussy threads in Gen Chat and then try to come out the closet tellin us much you like the dick sucking anthem of the Century in the
Hip Hop room??

ONGHHH

what other songs you like Just Dont Bite It by N.W.A. ?

LoL

:D

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 01:15 AM
what the fuck iz this DjMethod. All those I luv pussy threads in Gen Chat and then try to come out the closet tellin us much you like the dick sucking anthem of the Century in the
Hip Hop room??

ONGHHH

what other songs you like Just Dont Bite It by N.W.A. ?

LoL

The thread has pussy in the title, the song has a bitch singing shit about being wet and being eaten out, yet you start talking about dick.

then continue to talk about dick.

Arguing about dick, despite lyrics being posted.

You're a 40 + pharmacist, who goes onto dating websites, listening to songs and ignoring the bits about pussy.
But listening about dick.

no shit the songs about oral sex, but you hear that higher pitched voice? Thems called females, and that femalez talkin about her puss.

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 01:32 AM
where did you find me on a dating website man ..? you looking for men on dating websites now too ??

hahaha

ONGHH

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2008, 01:35 AM
haha, look at all these faggits getting concerned about the dick sucking part of the track.

(sans Tony B obviously due to his gullyness)

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 01:39 AM
where did you find me on a dating website man ..? you looking for men on dating websites now too ??

hahaha

ONGHH

Searching google for lyrics to this track. "Put it in my mouth" was ya tagline homey. (someone told me you were, i missed like 4 months wucorp action)

PS: If you obviously cant see this thread is a piss take, despite me making 20 pussy eating threads before this one, you nuts. I just thought of this track first cause of the bitch part.

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 02:44 AM
(somebody told me you were)

lol

I want some proof DjMethods . I also want you to prove how i am 40 years old and a Pharmasict ( do you know what drug store i work in? haha)

i wanna see it

entertain me please cause it obvious that you dont see it . Bateman apparently does, but you got all bent out of shape and now i might have take offense to the same old boring im 44 years old same old , same old

ONGH

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 02:49 AM
(somebody told me you were)

lol

I want some proof DjMethods . I also want you to prove how i am 40 years old and a Pharmasict

i wanna see it

entertain me please cause it obvious that you dont see it . Bateman apparently does, but you got all bent out of shape and now i might have take offense to the same old boring im 44 years old same old , same old

ONGH

I dont believe it either dude, your gullyness levels are too high and IQ too low.

you're probably a checkout chick. actually, probably even worse then that, you're the bag guy that stands there and puts the shopping away.

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 02:53 AM
yeah i know thats pretty funny cause Pharmasict didnt mean i worked in a drug store putz.

matter of fact are you a even a fuckin dj? lol if you were a dj ..would you even get laid then you think ..

no really?

DJMethods
11-14-2008, 03:37 AM
yeah i know thats pretty funny cause Pharmasict didnt mean i worked in a drug store putz.

matter of fact are you a even a fuckin dj? lol if you were a dj ..would you even get laid then you think ..

no really?

It means you listened to one to many Biggie songs and had a midlife crisis, old cunt.

KERZO
11-14-2008, 06:34 AM
shit djmethods...i havent really heard the song but by the sounds of the title it's looks like a load of old 'cock and balls' to me..

BRONZBODY
11-14-2008, 10:35 AM
....back on track...mouthing by ludacris.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 12:14 PM
http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/thread_sucks.jpg

Who the fuck cares?? What sort of rapper would make a song about eating pussy? That would be the gayest thing they could do, its not something real men sit around and talk about.

netscape check two
11-14-2008, 12:18 PM
what's that song where the chick goes 'my back, my crack, pussy, and my Kojak? Or something like that, I forget.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 12:44 PM
khia. lol whered you get kojak from? its my neck my back like my pussy and my crack

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Damn, Ghostlaced, it was well underway to become a classic and you fucked it up.

prrra718
11-14-2008, 02:36 PM
im sure da brat put out some gud tracks bout this
________
marijuana dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org)

food for thought
11-14-2008, 03:17 PM
how bout how many licks by that hoe lil kim

crds
11-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Beatnuts-Lick The Pussy

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-14-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't want to know you like eating pussy - if some bitch went on about sucking dick you would kno she would be some skank hoe begging for attention

makes you look like some kind of freak

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Too late, Gen Chat is already flooded with busy tongues.

J-Cee
11-15-2008, 12:27 AM
yeh dope song..akinyele crazy....

J-Cee
11-15-2008, 12:37 AM
For those who havnt heard the song..or other Akinyele songs..here...

Just Put it in My Mouth
3mAJU_ZKhEM

Licky My Dick...hahahah this dong dope..now this one the best about getting ya fukin dick sucked by a bitch..haha
A5POuA4BgPo

Sex in the City..(dope track in my opinion)
8-G840hPKX8

food for thought
11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
lmao

J-Cee
11-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Ak Ha Ha Ak Hoo Hoo
3uFIHL0oqVg

Thug Shit(intos a crackup)
caYTgbHFTtU

The Bomb
t2ya7O5K2M0&feature=related